๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
don't change
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

stubborn

2.6K 244 62
By ot7_bang_tan

As the employee entered inside the conference room and stood near namjoon, yoongi suddenly smelt a strong smell. He felt breathless. His hands made fists. His chest tightened. He looked beside him at namjoon who was busy looking at the printouts.
"N-namjoon!!"

Namjoon immediately looked towards yoongi
"Hyung! W-what's wrong?"

"S-smell namjoon! P-perfume!" Yoongi said taking deep breaths.

Namjoon's eyes widened as he paid attention to the strong perfume smell that was coming from the employee.
"Are you out of your fucking mind!!" He shouted at the employee who flinched.

"S-sir what hap-"

"SHUT UP!!" Namjoon said to the employee and got up from the chair. He quickly picked yoongi and went out from the room.

"Sit here hyung, take deep breaths hmm?" Namjoon said putting yoongi down to sit on the couch.

"S-suffocating!!" Yoongi said. His one hand was rubbing his chest while other was clenching the couch cushion.

Namjoon quickly opened the windows of the cabin then went back to yoongi and kneeled down infront of him.
"See the windows are open now hyung, you won't feel suffocated now, just take deep breaths yeah?" He was trying to calm yoongi.

"J-joonie I will feel good if y-you will let me eat a b-burger" yoongi spoke with difficulty.

Namjoon looked at him with done face.
"Hyung are you serious? Can you focus on yourself instead of that burger!?"

"B-but joonie I really wa- ahh! Sorry sorry! Please no!" Yoongi apologized quickly when namjoon made him sit on his lap in a swift move and pinched his ass making him hiss in pain.

"Focus on your breathing Kim yoongi! Stop your rubbish demands already before I call jungkook!" Namjoon said in calm but threatning voice.

"S-sorry, please don't call kookie"

"How are you feeling?" Namjoon asked but Yoongi just snuggled into him.
"Hyung I am asking you something"

"I am ok joonie" yoongi said sadly.

Namjoon pulled him away and said looking in his eyes
"I am not going to let you eat anything from outside so stop using these techniques with me and do you know that me and kook fought today in morning when he asked you to bring your inhaler from your room? He was saying that I am not strict with you, I let you do everything and easily gets in your traps but I took your side and said to him that he can't scold or shout at you like he did in morning!"

Yoongi sobbed.

"Hyung you know how much he stays worried for you? I understand that it's very difficult for you to always listen to things like 'you can't do this' 'you can't eat this or that' but we do it just for you so can you please adjust? You never used to be stubborn like this then what happened from last some days? Huh? Is anything bothering you or its just your stubbornness?" Namjoon spoke in a very calm and soft manner.

Yoongi shook his head.

"Say something hyung, don't just move your head"

"B-burger and pizzas are tasty but those green green v-vegetables are not" yoongi said crying.

"But we do let you eat pasta, pizza and your favourite ice cream and chocolate too right?" Namjoon asked wiping yoongi's tears.

"After weeks" yoongi mumbled.

"So? You want to eat these things daily? It's not good for anyone hyung" namjoon said sighing in disbelief.

"Fine then let me eat burger today, I won't ask for anything for a week okay?" Yoongi said getting up from namjoon's lap.

"Ask jungkook otherwise he will again scold me for letting you eat without asking from him" namjoon said. He also got up from the couch and went to the conference room.

Yoongi just stood there silently.

"Is he alright mr.namjoom?"

"Yeah he's fine now and you! Don't you dare to wear these strong perfumes here!" Namjoon said giving glares to the employee.

"I am so sorry sir, this will never happen again" employee apologized.

"Leave"

Employee bowed and left from there at namjoon's command.

"Let's continue"

"H-hello?"

"Hmm?"

"Jungkook I want to as- no I mean I want to tell you something"

"What is it hyung?"

Yoongi gulped but then he took a deep breath and said
"I am going to eat a burger"

*Silence*

"Jungkook did you hear-"

"Ok, enjoy it, I am busy bye" saying this, jungkook cut the call.

Yoongi smiled widely. He jumped happily and quickly ordered a burger for him.

After an hour, namjoon entered inside the cabin and saw Yoongi on the couch who was hurriedly eating a burger with French fries.

"What the hell is happening here!!?"

Yoongi flinched from the sudden yell. He looked up at namjoon and said
"Party is happening here, I asked jungkook and he said ok so I ordered"

"Jungkook said ok? He said you can eat it? Are you trying to make me fool!?" Namjoon said standing infront of him.

"Ask him, I am not lying" yoongi shrugged. He concentrated on eating his burger.

Namjoon frowned. He can't believe this that jungkook agreed. This is impossible.

"He even said enjoy" yoongi said smiling.

Namjoon quickly took out his mobile from his pocket and called jungkook but he didn't answered.
"He isn't answer-"

Namjoon recieved a message from jungkook

: I'll give him his dose tomorrow, don't tell him anything

"He is not answering?" Yoongi asked finishing his burger.

Namjoon hummed Putting his mobile back in his pocket. He just went to sit on his chair.

"I'll be back after washing my hands ok? Then we will discuss other projects and I need to ask you about those designs too" yoongi said and went to washroom.

"He's definitely gone this time"

💜

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 9.4K 105
"I Hate you hyung " What if a person who was always pampered by his parents , suddenly needs to look after his brothers? Sacrificing his youth his f...
17.7K 790 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death
14K 526 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think๐Ÿ’€ ). The photos ar...