Her Forever Valentine

By TheGheauxstWriter

"Damn. Hasn't even been that long and you got a whole rock on your finger now, huh?" "...What are you doing h... More

love, Gheauxst
00 |
01 | good morning
02 | good night
03 | the invite
04 | pop ups (pt. III)
05 | the bearer of love
07 | full house
08 | favours
09 | lil' red
10 | a problem
11 | blood
12 | pandora's box
13 | a thing for z's
14 | baggage claim
15 | red eye
16 | chasing waterfalls
17 | rifts and shifts

06 | permanent

15K 904 623
By TheGheauxstWriter

Zolina 'Zo' Smith
[ sat, oct 7th 5:07 PM ]
Town Square Apartments

"Y'all sound like you fuck like it's going outta style." Indigo commented.

"No, honestly! Does he always put it on you like that?" Miracle questioned. "Because damn, I get it now."

Zolina smiled hard at her phone.

She was laid out on her couch as she scrolled through emails for the gallery, while also listening to her friends describe her sex session with Ace from last night on speaker phone.

It was embarrassing, yet entertaining to hear it from their point of view. She was relieved to find out that there was no negative backlash from them being too loud.

And even if there was, she probably wouldn't care too much.

Though it wasn't in their plans to have sex in her office on the gallery's opening night, nothing could have stopped them in that moment.

"Had my pregnant ass in that bitch hot and bothered." Trinity sucked her teeth. "Even the guests were all wishing it was them."

"Right?!" Indigo chimed in again. "Ace and Zo were up there making some real art, chile—"

Zolina zoned out from the conversation when a text notification from Jordan appeared at the top of her screen. Even though he was away on his fitness retreat, he still took the time to send a training guide for the week.

The message only reminded her to do what she should have done before he even left.

(5:17 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
here's your workout for the week
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UwNJTEw-0s

(5:19 PM):
hey, thanks for keeping up with this
i'm done with training though

(5:19 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
what?
what you mean? are you hurt?
did i do something?

(5:20 PM):
i'm good, and no you didn't
thanks for everything though!

(5:20 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
...
so then?
i don't understand

(5:22 PM):
i don't need your services anymore...?
you're paid up for the month. thanks again.

(5:22 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
my "services"?
lol wow.
so that's it?

Zolina rolled her eyes and exited out of the message thread without replying.

"She's probably over there daydreaming about the dick right now." Miracle giggled.

"Yup." Trinity agreed. "That's why she's not saying anything."

"Shut up." Zolina laughed.

And just like that; any thoughts of Jordan quickly moved to the back of her mind. As they usually did.

"I'm listening to every single word, and y'all are wild."

"You're the wild one." They all said at once.

"It was really all on the desk, though?" Indigo asked. "You sure you don't have a hidden bed in your office? Because—"

Zolina heard soft knocks at her door, making her jump to her feet.

"I gotta go." She took her phone off of speaker. "He's here."

"Oh, shit. Round two." Was the last thing she heard before hanging up and tossing the phone onto the couch.

She rushed to the mirror that was hung up on the wall beside the door; checking her appearance and taking her braids down from their messy bun.

Her fingers smoothed out the ripples in the fabric of the skimpy, spandex Ethika set that clung to her toned curves.

The last memory of Ace in her apartment wasn't the greatest, and the negative thoughts almost took over her positive emotions.

Something that she was working on in therapy to help minimize the affects of her PTSD and anxiety, was learning to focus solely on the present.

He's here. With me. Right now.

Before her nerves could get the best of her, she unlocked her door and opened it.

"Hi." She said bashfully.

Ace slowly rolled his bottom lip into his mouth while looking at her through his clear, Cartier frames.

"Wussup, Mama?"

Fuck, he looks so good.

Zolina was still getting used to Ace's hair, but she thought that the extra length fit him so well. It was parted in the centre and neatly braided down the sides in a stitch pattern.

He wore a collared Gucci shirt with distressed black jeans, and a set of chains rested around his neck that she had never seen before.

Both of his hands were full; carrying red roses and bags of food. Zolina stepped aside so that he could come in, closing her door and locking it.

Before she even had the chance to turn back around, Ace was already pulling her in his arms for an embrace.

"Smell so good." He kissed on her neck. "How you feeling? I missed you."

"I missed you, too." She closed her eyes as he rocked them back and forth. "I'm good, hungry. How are you?"

Ace guided them over to her kitchen and gripped her body before lifting her to sit on the island.

He slid the bags of food towards her and pulled them open, the aroma giving away Zolina's favourite dish without her even having to read the logo stamped on the paper bag— Aunt May's signature fried chicken with baked mac n' cheese.

"I'm good. Better now." He put his hands on her hips and leaned forward to kiss her forehead. "Gon' head and have some food."

Zolina thanked him and started to open up the takeout containers, when a gold gift bag that sat beside the bouquet of roses caught her eye.

She pointed at it curiously, "What's in the bag?"

Like he did with the food, Ace slid the gift bag across the counter until it was beside her. She peeked inside, and her eyes bulged out of her head.

"Did you do a pick up on your way here?" She questioned, looking at the stacks of cash, and then back at him.

The last time that she saw that much money, was in his safe at Spade Realty.

"Nah." He shook his head. "Straight out the bank."

"What's it for?"

Because there's no way...

"You."

Lordt.

"Grayson, what? That's..." She stared at the bag again.

Then, she picked it up and dumped it out onto the counter. Hundred dollar bills were in five neat stacks, bound together with currency bands initialled by the bank teller.

She did the easy math in her head.

"That's..." She blinked slowly. "Grayson, this is $50,000."

Ace looked at her smugly, "I know how much it is, Ma."

"Are you crazy? I don't—" Zolina held her chest. "Why the hell are you giving me $50K?"

"'Cause you painted sum'n for me." He said in a plain tone. "You said whatever piece you hung on that main wall would be the most expensive, right?"

"Baby. You don't need to—" She sighed, scratching her head. "It doesn't even cost that much—"

"Why you so damn stubborn?" He sucked his teeth. "Everyone else be paying you for yo' art, why I can't?"

The way that Ace spent money on Zolina was probably something that she would never get used to. Especially when the gifts kept getting more extravagant. Now, he was just giving her straight cash.

"Actin' brand new, and shit. Like I wasn't blowin' racks on you daily." He frowned. "I ain't seen you in forever, I owe you. Fuck you think this is?"

"Okay, okay."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips to stop his grumbling, recognizing that his love language was speaking to her at this moment.

"Thank you, Baby. So much."

"Don't gotta thank me. You know I got you." He kissed her again. "Always. Thank you for the painting."

Putting her attention back on the food, her eyes lit up when they landed on a certain dessert; something that she refused to indulge in for the last three months.

Zolina reached for a peach cobbler scone and took a big bite, wiggling her hips at the taste. Ace shook his head at her and laughed.

"And you got me my scones." She grinned happily and held the half-bitten piece out to him. "Wanna bite?"

He nodded, "You gon' feed me?"

Ace opened his mouth, and Zolina's core pulsed as she watched him slowly eat the rest of the scone out of her hand. There was some peach filling on her fingers, and he brought them to his lips and licked them off.

"Mm." He hummed, staring directly into her eyes. "Sweet as fuck."

Zolina blushed and broke the intense eye contact.

Even though he had her spread open on her own office desk last night, his presence and actions still made her nervous. She needed to get used to them again.

He chuckled and rubbed her thighs, "Why you actin' so shy 'round a nigga?"

"'Cause..." She whined. "I don't know. The way you're looking at me."

"Yeah? And how's that? Like I'm crazy 'bout you?" He asked. "Like I missed the hell outta you? Like I wanna fuck yo' brains out, but make love to you all at the same fuckin' time?"

This man.

He held her chin, "That's how I'm lookin' at you, huh?"

"Yes." She wanted to squeeze her legs together, but he was standing in-between them.

"I know." He scanned her body again. "I'm really tryna be good for you right now. I know we gotta talk since we ain't do much of that yesterday."

"Mhm, here." She picked up a container and opened it. "Eat."

He groaned, "Been tryna eat."

She gasped dramatically at the innuendo, "Grayson!"

"Aight, aight." He laughed. "My bad."

***

[ 8:21 PM ]

As they ate, Ace asked to be filled in on everything that he had missed while they weren't together.

They talked about the entire process of her new gallery; from Lucas' help with finding the building, to the construction and picking the specific pieces for opening night.

Zolina told him all about therapy with Dr. Miller, and how she was working through her abandonment, as well as attachment issues.

Her birth mother was no longer a sensitive topic, and she chose to comfortably move on. She even advised her social worker, Amelia, to get rid of the latest prospect's file.

She grew tired of the one-sided search and learned to accept that whatever was meant for her, would find her. Until then, she was satisfied with the strong family that she had built with her friends.

When Zolina started to give Ace the details about her PTSD and the medication that she was currently taking, she could tell that it was difficult for him to listen to.

"Please don't ever hide no shit like that from me again." Ace spoke seriously, referring to the panic attacks that she finally admitted to having while they were still together.

She sighed guiltily and looked down at his chains. They were now on her couch; Zolina straddling his lap.

"You hear me, Z?" He tapped her thigh to gain her attention. "It's my job to worry 'bout you. And I'on play 'bout yo' health."

"I hear you." She nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." He sat up and kissed along her collarbones. "Am I all caught up now?"

"Well..." She hesitated, reluctant to share the next piece of information. "Um. Guess who I ran into the other day?"

Ace hummed as he continued to plant kisses wherever her skin was exposed.

"Craig." She winced when she felt his body tense.

"What?" He growled out as he sat back, staring up at her with dark eyes. "How? Where?"

"Randomly. Getting into his car... Had his son with him."

"Son, huh? The fuck happened?" He frowned. "You good? He say sum'n to you?"

"I'm fine. He wanted to talk." Zolina said calmly, trying not to get him worked up. "To properly apologize and explain everything."

Ace clenched his jaw, "You let him?"

"Yeah. In therapy, I kept tryna act like it was something I didn't need, but I think I did. Not so much his sorry, but a peaceful end to that bullshit." She shrugged. "Finally."

"I guess if it was sum'n you needed..." Ace trailed off, tracing the scar on her stomach with his thumb. "Whatever's gon' ease yo' mind, Mama."

Zolina nodded, choosing to rip the bandaid off for what she was about to say next. Between these two men, she didn't know who Ace hated more.

"I, uh... I saw Eli, too."

He rolled his eyes and huffed, "Is you fuckin' serious?"

"Calm down." She rubbed his arms.

"Whatever. I'm calm." Ace sucked his teeth. "What that nigga want? You?"

"Just to catch up." She tried not to laugh at his sarcasm. "He's not really in town anymore. Came back to visit Roxy and people at the shop."

As if he knew there was more, he stayed silent. His eyes boring into hers.

"He did ask about you, though." Zolina watched as Ace got even more annoyed. "About us. Wondering why we weren't together."

His hard expression softened ever so slightly.

"About how pure our love looks." She added.

He poked his tongue in his cheek, "Forreal?"

"Yeah." She nodded. "Eli's a really nice guy. Genuinely."

"I know, Ma." He sighed, relaxing his body. "I know he is. Why you think I was so jealous of the nigga? He the complete opposite of me."

"Oh, so you were jealous?" She teased. "We're finally admitting to that?"

"Yeah, yeah." He grinned. "Maybe a lil' bit."

"You know it's always been you, right?" She kissed him. "It's always gonna be you."

He looked down at her lips and then back in her eyes, "Niggas just wanna pop up when I ain't around, huh?"

"Those were both weird coincidences."

"Hm." He looked off to the side and picked up her phone, narrowing his eyes at the screen. "So wussup with this Jordan nigga that keep blowin' yo' phone up? He a weird coincidence, too?"

Shit. I always forget about Jordan.

Now that it was in Ace's hands, Zolina realized that her phone had been constantly vibrating beside them on the couch. But since she had been so immersed with him, she subconsciously ignored it.

He turned it to face her, revealing the notifications that had piled up. All from one person.

Jordan🏋🏾:
(4) missed calls

(8:47 PM) Jordan🏋🏾:
seriously zo?
we can't have a conversation?
it's just fuck me, huh?

She saw how Ace could get with a man who broke her heart, or with one that simply pursued her. And those were both way before he had even acknowledged any of his feelings for her.

So she was a little nervous to learn how he would act about one that she actually had sex with.

"He's my trainer from the gym." She said, irritated by reading the messages. "Ex-trainer."

"Ex-trainer, huh?" He looked away and momentarily zoned out. She knew that he was putting things together on his own. "Word. So did y'all ever...?"

"Twice." Zolina admitted, mentally cringing. "It was early last month... It didn't mean anything."

Ace closed his eyes and chuckled coldly, sending shivers right through her.

"It meant sum'n to that nigga." He tightened the grip he had on her body and brought his eyes back to her face. "Is he bothering you, Mama? You need me to handle it?"

The possessiveness he exuded through his firm hold and stare, mixed with concern and the constant need to protect, had Zolina's stomach swarming with butterflies.

"I don't care how he feels, I cut our sessions." She went to Jordan's contact information, blocking his number. "And no, he's not bothering me. Not anymore."

Ace watched her actions and smiled, "You definitely in yo' villain era."

She squinted at his lack of reaction, "...You're not upset?"

"Oh, I'm heated." He answered right away. "Not at you— never at you. I mean, I wanna fight that nigga, but we was on a break and I... I was kinda on the same shit."

Oh.

"Oh." Her stomach dropped. "Okay."

Don't fucking ask—

"Just one girl?" She asked anyway.

"Two." He mumbled.

Stop it, Zo. Don't be hypocritical.

"Only fucked 'em once, Ma." He added. "That's it. They ain't mean shit to me, I'on even remember they names."

She grabbed a few of her blonde braids and twirled them around her fingers, missing the ability to just run a hand through her short hair.

Ace pulled the strands away from Zolina and moved her closer to him.

"You mad at me?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah. I'm heated." She joked, repeating his words.

They started laughing before he hugged her tightly against his chest. It was obvious that they were both jealous, but it didn't make sense to stay settled in that emotion.

Not when their flings were only a blip. Meaningless encounters in comparison to what they each meant to one another.

Damn. Therapy is really working.

Ace carried Zolina to bed while she continued to answer any other questions that came to his mind; most of them geared towards her mental health.

While she was very appreciative of his concern, the topic was starting to drain her.

"We've been talking about me all night." She spoke as he laid on her stomach. "Tell me what I've missed with you."

"Nothing really." His hand was stroking the inside of her thigh, driving her crazy. "Just been chillin', workin'. Waiting on you."

"What have you been working on?" Her fingers went through each part in his hair. "A new spot?"

"Yeah. A restaurant." He paused. "For Moms."

"Really?" Her voice elevated with excitement and she propped her head up into her hand, feeling him smile against her skin. "Aww, that's so sweet. She's probably happy as fuck. I miss her."

"She misses you too, Ma." Ace blew out a breath, his body going a bit rigid. "Wants you over for dinner as soon as you ready."

"I'd like that." She agreed, but frowned at his tone. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I, uh... I kinda started goin' over there more." He lifted off of her and rolled onto his back, putting an arm over his eyes. "For dinners. With my... With that nigga there."

Zolina shot all the way up in the bed beside him, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah." Ace laid there and shrugged. "Ain't nothing crazy."

"Don't do that." She pulled his arm from his face and leaned over him. "Yes it is. That's a big step for you, Grayson."

"Yeah?" He asked, making her nod.

Zolina had noticed that the more Ace was vulnerable, the more reassurance he needed.

It was like he didn't understand how to sort through the new emotions that he was letting himself feel. He also often downplayed a lot of the progress that he made.

"I been really trying." He sighed. "Tryna let shit go. Or at least be able to tolerate the nigga."

"Have you ever thought of therapy for yourself?" She ran her finger along the hair on his jaw, watching his face twist up in disapproval. "It's really not as bad as it seems. I promise."

"I'on know 'bout alla' that." His voice got low. "Not right now."

"That's okay." She nodded. "No rush. I'm still proud of you."

He smiled wide, and she felt her heart skip a beat at the sight— in two places.

Zolina leaned down and kissed him. Ace's arms wrapped around her, one hand trailing down her back until it got to her ass. He gave it a hard squeeze, making her moan into his mouth.

Their limbs and tongues tangled together as he found his way on top of her again. She was breathless when he broke away; flipping her braids over her shoulder for air, but the way that he was staring did nothing to help her oxygen intake.

She watched his eyes coast down her body, like it was the first time seeing her.

"You know..." He trailed off. "I'm still kinda hungry."

"Mhm?" Zolina hummed.

"Yeah. You gon' feed me, forreal?" His voice was deeper. Rougher.

His mouth latched onto her neck, while a hand slipped into her damp shorts. A single finger circled around her entrance and Zolina was almost ashamed at how turned on she was.

Almost.

She felt like she could cum right there.

"Lina." Ace groaned against her skin. "Fuck. I barely even touched you yet."

She couldn't even respond as her back arched into him, begging for more friction. One finger turned into two, and he slowly moved them upwards to rub against her clit.

"Can I taste you, Ma?" He whispered into her ear. "Please? Been too long."

"Do whatever you want." Her tone was needy, gripping onto his arms.

Ace shifted and started to peel off her bottoms, while Zolina sat up to strip out of her top. She didn't even have time to lay back down before his tongue was in-between her thighs.

"Oh, shi— Mm." She fell back carelessly on her plush sheets.

Both of her legs were thrown over his shoulders as he slid her down the bed, moving her more into his mouth.

"So good." He said softly. "My Baby."

His words gave her the urge to look down at him, and when she did, she saw that he was already staring at her.

And then he smiled, before pushing her legs back and kissing her pussy over and over. Something that she loved.

Zolina missed this.

She missed having someone that knew the ways of her body; what buttons to push and for how long, which spots to suck, lick and bite.

She missed the feeling of fire every time his hands touched her skin.

"That feels so—" She moaned out. 'Good' wasn't the right word to describe it. "Fuck, Grayson."

Ace hummed as he circled his tongue on her clit rapidly, before enclosing his lips over it and sucking slowly. Her hands went to his braids, feeling him tease her entrance with a few licks before he started to fuck her with his mouth.

"I missed this, so much." He vocalized her prior thoughts, lifting up to kiss her 'ART' tattoo. "A nigga was goin' crazy without you. You know that?"

She squeezed her eyes shut, grinding her hips against him as he pushed his tongue back inside of her.

"You gon' be mine again, right?" He asked. "I promise we gon' get it right this time."

Ace moved a hand upwards and started to massage her abdomen, causing the knots within her stomach to tighten even more. Her movements stilled.

"Yes. I trust you. I'm all yours." She pulled at the sheets as the build up became too much. "Gray... Mm, I'm gonna cum, Baby."

"Gimme that shit, Z." He rasped, making her body do as he asked.

She felt and heard Ace groaning into her as his mouth applied the perfect amount of pressure for her to ride out the orgasm.

Once she went limp on the bed, he moved up to kiss her; swirling his tongue with hers and letting her taste how good she was.

Then, he licked his way back down and started all over again.

XXX

Grayson 'Ace' Valentine III
[ sun, oct 8th 10:02 AM ]
Town Square Apartments

Ace stood behind Zolina as her bathroom filled up with steam from the shower.

He watched her simplest movements in fascination. From putting her braids up into a high bun, to unclasping her pieces of jewelry and stripping out of her clothes.

She had always been a beautiful woman, but the absence must have really made his heart grow fonder. It was deeper than just her body, but how she carried herself more confidently than ever before. He loved it.

He knew that her therapy played a big role in that, but he hated thinking about how Jordan might have had a part in it, too.

Fuckin' gym rat.

Ace's possessive nature brought a mug to his face, and a hand to Zolina's bare ass as she bent over to take off her socks. He gave it a hard slap, before gripping it firmly.

"Ow!" She yelped and stood up straight. "Seriously?!"

"My bad, Ma." He chuckled and crouched down to kiss the skin. "It's soft as fuck."

"Heavy handed ass." She rolled her eyes, but he saw the smile on her face.

He shrugged and pulled off his shirt, "Pretty ass."

Zolina picked up a pill bottle from the sink, and the bathroom got quiet for a few seconds as she took her medication.

"...Grayson?" Ace heard her soft voice again.

"Wussup?" He took off his watch and put it down beside her bracelet and necklace.

"Look at me." She demanded, making his eyes snap to hers through the mirror. "What the fuck is that?"

He looked at both of their reflections and frowned, "What?"

She turned around and jabbed at his chest, "That."

Oh, shit.

She ain't see me without a shirt yet.

Fuck.

He tilted his head and tried to hide his nervousness, "What it look like to you?"

"It looks like—" She stopped talking and frowned. "It looks like my..."

"Yo' name?" He finished for her.

Ace watched her glance down at his chest and then back at him, before shaking her head. Water formed in her eyes as she reached out to touch it, trying to wipe it off.

He brushed her fingers away and put his hands on her naked torso, pulling her right to him.

"Tatted across my heart, Mama."

That answer was enough to cause a tear to slip down her face.

Her voice was a squeak, "Why did you— when did you..."

"Couple days after."

While Zolina's emotions bombarded her after Ace had left that night, his emotions went dormant. She had activated so much in him, that without her, he felt numb.

Was it unhealthy? Probably.

Did he care? Unfortunately not.

- - -

Flashback
[ thurs, june 22nd ...108 days ago ]
Vertex Condos

Ace heard his elevator's ding followed by the shuffling of feet and wheels across his floors, but he made no effort to move.

He sat shirtless in his living room, smoking a blunt and sipping on a Heineken. Beer wasn't his typical beverage of choice, but Phoenyx had stopped by earlier and took away all of his hard liquor.

His exact words were; 'We not doin' this drownin' in yo' sorrows shit again, nigga. Zo don't want no alcoholic when she come back to you.'

"Hey, Bro." Gwendolyn came into view and plopped down beside him, putting her feet up on the coffee table.

"Wussup." He passed her the blunt. "You straight?"

"Yeah." She took a few pulls before giving it back. "You?"

Rather than answering the question, Ace took a sip of his drink.

"Where you want me to set up?" She asked instead.

He shrugged, "Wherever."

A need to feel something— anything —resulted in his younger sister showing up to his condo with her equipment.

At first, it was only supposed to be a touch up on his 'Valentine' tattoo. But then he made another permanent decision.

***

"There." Gwendolyn wiped the excess ink off of his face and applied a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the red letters. "Like new."

"Appreciate you. You could do sum'n else for me?"

"Another touch up?" She asked.

"Nah. Z's name."

"Wha— Seriously?" She gawked, watching him nod. "Damn. Okay. Where?"

Ace put a hand on his left chest, feeling where his heart was beating.

"You don't really got room there, though." She examined his skin. "You know you're covered in tattoos, right?"

"Do it over these." He snapped. "Ain't that possible? I'on care how big or dark it needs to be. And don't tell her shit 'bout it either."

"Aight, nigga. Chill the fuck out." She snapped back. "What font?"

Ace scrolled to a random picture of one of Zolina's paintings in his phone, zooming in on her signature.

"Hers."

- - -

The tattoo wasn't huge, but it was large enough to stretch across his left pectoral.

After tracing over Zolina's handwriting, Gwendolyn increased the size so that the lettering would be bold enough to cover his old ink underneath.

"You got yo' version of art." Ace lifted her hand and kissed the ring on Zolina's index finger, noticing that she never took it off. "I got my version."

"But that's permanent." She said. "What if—"

"You permanent." He interrupted. "I ain't ever gon' regret a single thing 'bout you, Z. Only my fuck ups, and this ain't one of 'em. This my favourite tatt."

"Stop." She pouted.

Cute as shit.

"I'm bein' forreal." He promised, running his thumb over her lower lip.

Zolina sighed happily and traced over the letters— her letters.

When she reached up to hold the sides of his face, Ace leaned down to her level for a kiss. He turned them around and backed her against the bathroom door, their bodies pressed together as he kissed on her neck.

Her soft giggles filled his ear, "Tatt my name on you so I know it's real."

👻

- a catch up conversation
- Ace got Zo's name tatted 🔏
- thoughts?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 58K 34
"Montana, come here." He nodded his head toward the door, leaving out of the room. Staying silent as Ms. Carol looked at me, I kissed the back of Jo...
484K 27.5K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
20.5K 679 42
Micah and Eileen are high school sweethearts who have been together for some time and their relationship hasn't been a smooth one given the fact that...
465K 15K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...