Her Forever Valentine

By TheGheauxstWriter

"Damn. Hasn't even been that long and you got a whole rock on your finger now, huh?" "...What are you doing h... More

love, Gheauxst
00 |
01 | good morning
02 | good night
03 | the invite
04 | pop ups (pt. III)
06 | permanent
07 | full house
08 | favours
09 | lil' red
10 | a problem
11 | blood
12 | pandora's box
13 | a thing for z's
14 | baggage claim
15 | red eye
16 | chasing waterfalls
17 | rifts and shifts

05 | the bearer of love

13.5K 958 650
By TheGheauxstWriter

Grayson 'Ace' Valentine III
[ fri, oct 6th 8:23 PM ]
Zolina's - Art Gallery

"...Tryna do right by you got me here.
Now all I am is alone.
'Cause her eyes, and those hips, and that ass...
Don't compare, at all."

Ace was parked at the very back of the busy lot, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel to Miguel's voice as anxiety filled his body.

The blunt that he was smoking did absolutely nothing to calm his nerves, so he ashed it before getting out and locking the doors to his Range Rover.

Once he made it to the front of the building, he looked up at the 3D script neon sign that was beaming brightly into the night.

Ace had discreetly driven passed it on multiple occasions, but to see her name finally lit up, brought a smile back to his face.

Grabbing onto the handle of the tall glass door, he took a deep breath and pulled it open, re-entering the world that he missed so much.

Just as he expected, Zolina's, was packed with people.

The gallery was lowly lit, and it's dark walls made the detailed canvases stand out. The main source of light exuded from a large chandelier, and bulbs that were perched above each individual painting like small stars.

Maybe he was being biased, but out of all of the galleries that Ace had been to, none of them compared to this. None of them were up to par.

He wanted to take his sweet time to look at everything that was in her universe.

That was, until he heard her voice.

"Hi. Thank you all so much for coming."

Zolina stood on a small platform at one end of the gallery, and spoke into a mic as the guests started to gather around her.

"This is something that I've wanted..." She paused. "Literally since I started drawing suns in the top corner of my papers in class."

Ace purposely hid himself in the crowd as Zolina continued on with the speech. He felt like time had completely stopped, and he was no longer able to focus on anything in the room other than her.

"...To all of my supporters, my friends who turned into family, and even those who couldn't make it out tonight..."

Zolina blew out a breath and looked down at her feet. Sadness overtook her features for only a split second, but Ace saw it.

I'm here, Ma.

"...Um. I just wanna thank you for being apart of this journey." She continued. "For creating, and sharing this moment with me. I hope you all like what you see, there's plenty more to come."

Everyone broke out into an applause and a light cheer. Zolina stepped away from the microphone and gave a small wave and smile at the camera flashes that were hitting her from each angle.

Photographers and journalists from different magazines and newspapers, had all come out to document the special evening.

Ace's phone vibrated in his hand, and he quickly read the two messages that popped up on the screen.

(8:39 PM) Gwen🧨:
walk to the back staircase
last door on the right

He looked up and scanned his surroundings, spotting Gwendolyn standing with his group of friends who were all giving him the signal to get a move on.

With Zolina distracted by her guests, he followed his sister's instructions and walked over to the far end of the gallery in search of the stairs. A bow-tied server intercepted him, holding out a tray of small cups filled with brown liquor.

Needing a boost of liquid courage, Ace downed two; feeling the familiar smooth burn of Hennessy at the back of his throat.

Just as he put a hand down on the railing of the metal industrial staircase, his phone vibrated again.

(8:42 PM) Nyx🔥:
stop stressing

Once making it to the top, he peered down the small hallway and walked towards the light emitting from the last room on the right side. He opened the door that had a large 'Z' carved into its centre, knowing that he had entered her office.

It was packed with the flowers that he requested be delivered in secret during the event. Frankie from What In Carnation, was more than excited to create the special congratulatory arrangements for his favourite customers.

(8:49 PM) Indi🎨:
she's coming!

Seconds after receiving that text, Ace could hear the clicks of high heels against the staircase.

He turned around to face the door, the footsteps getting louder the closer that they got. His hands were shaking, and he pushed them into the pocket of his jeans.

Nigga. Calm the fuck down.

But he didn't get the chance to.

Because seconds later, a wide-eyed Zolina was standing only a few feet away from him in the doorframe of her office.

She brought a hand to her mouth as her jaw fell open.

"Wussup, Lil' Baby?" Ace smiled nervously at her. "Congratulations."

"Oh my gosh." Zolina croaked. Her voice was so quiet, that he almost didn't hear her.

"Sheesh. Look at you." He took a few steps forward. "I really ain't think it was possible for you to get any more beautiful, but damn, Ma. What the fuck?"

Ace took the time to note all of her differences up close; starting with the cool blonde knotless braids that flowed down her back.

A little gold dress stuck to her curves. Curves that seemed more prominent than the last time his hands were on them. The cinch of her waist was more defined, her thighs a bit thicker, her ass fuller.

Holy fuck.

Zolina still hadn't said anything else. She just continued to look at him and her flower-filled office with a thunderstruck expression.

"You just gon' stare at me?" He chuckled, moving directly in front of her and opening his arms. "Ain't tryna be a 'I'on get no hug?' ass nigga... But I mean, a nigga kinda want one—"

Ace's statement was cut short by Zolina rushing forward, causing him to almost stumble backward. He wrapped his arms securely around her, while she held tightly onto his torso and buried her face into his silk shirt.

It was quiet between the two, until he heard light sniffles and felt her shoulders start to shake. He tried to pull away, but she only gripped onto him tighter.

"Lemme see you." He rubbed her back soothingly, but she still didn't budge. "C'mon, Mama. Please?"

Eventually, Zolina loosened her arms and looked up at him. She tried to wipe away her tears, but Ace already had a hold on her face and beat her to it.

"Talk to me." He swiped his thumbs over her cheeks and reflexively kissed the scar that went through her eyebrow. "Why you crying?"

"You. This. Tonight— I..." She stammered, her face flushed as she gestured around the room and then at him. "I didn't think you— I thought I wasn't gonna see you. That you weren't coming."

"You crazy. I wouldn't miss this for anything." Ace shook his head. "I was here for yo' speech, I just ain't want this to turn into an Ace and Zo thing, you know? Tonight is alla' 'bout you."

"...So?" She played with the ends of her braids. "What do you think of it?"

"Its amazing." He shuffled back and took a seat on the end of her desk, pulling her in front of him. "I knew you could do it. I'm so fuckin' happy for you, 'Casso."

"Thank you." She gave him a genuine smile, her dimples causing him to automatically smile back.

Fuck, I missed those.

The air was suddenly thick and awkward around them, making Ace uneasy. He took Zolina's hands in his, trying to figure out what she was thinking.

"Wussup?" He stared up at her. "How you feeling? Why you so quiet?"

"I don't know, I just... This feels surreal as fuck." She blew out a shaky breath. "You're actually here. I missed you."

"I missed you, too, Z. You have no idea."

Ace studied Zolina again, his eyebrows slightly furrowing when they landed on their hands that were braided together.

He lifted hers, grinning once he saw the ink that was scrawled on her finger— under the ring.

"When you get this?" He traced over the ''CASSO' tattoo.

"Couple months ago." She circled her fingers around his.

"Always gettin' tatted when you away from me, huh?" He playfully shook his head, watching her smirk. "I fuck with it."

Ace kissed along Zolina's finger, before slowly moving up to her wrist. Her pulse quickened under his lips as he looked in her eyes.

"So... Um." She looked away shyly and cleared her throat. "Cornrows, huh? And glasses? You just decided to switch up your whole swag on me?"

He laughed at her obvious timidness and the attempt at small talk.

"Says the sexy ass blonde with the new piercing." He pushed a few braids behind her ear and held her jaw up, looking at the diamond stud in her nose. "This yo' villain era, or sum'n?"

"Maybe." She blushed and relaxed into his touch. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." His hands moved down to her waist. "I love anything on you."

Ace licked over his bottom lip, watching as Zolina bit down on hers. She leaned forward and placed her hands on his chest, inching her face closer until their mouths connected.

The kiss was slow and innocent, but it made him feel like he was finally able to breathe again.

He gently grabbed her by the throat when she tried to pull away, brushing his fingers along the familiar diamonds and ruby pendant that sat around her neck.

"Nah." He protested. "C'mere."

When he captured her lips again, it was with complete urgency. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and moaned softly as the kiss got sloppy, and his grip became tighter.

Ace switched positions with Zolina, sitting her up on the desk while he now stood between her legs.

Their hands moved in a hurried sync; his were rolling her dress up, and hers were unbuckling his belt. Neither of them were concerned about the door to her office that had been left wide open.

Breaking away from the kiss, he pulled his jeans down while Zolina moved her lace underwear to the side.

"Can you tell me what the flowers mean?" She asked sweetly in the midst of everything, making him chuckle. "Please?"

"Pale red carnations..." He lifted her legs and eagerly massaged his tip against her dripping folds, keeping his eyes on her face. "'Cause I admire everything 'bout you."

"Pink peonies." He slid into her and felt her walls mold perfectly around him like they always had, making him shut his eyes briefly. "For prosperity."

Ace slowly pulled out and listened to Zolina whimper, before filling her up again completely. He stayed there, unmoving, lost in the feeling of her clenching tightly around him over and over again.

Lost in the feeling of home.

"Fuck." He dipped his head down to kiss her lips. "And them yellow daffodils? New beginnings."

After he was done explaining, Ace couldn't hold back any longer.

Heavy breathing and the sound of their skin colliding filled the office as he gave her over 100 days worth of fucking.

Their rushed movements caused the mouse for her computer to hit the floor, along with pens, folders, and the stapler. A few of the flowers that sat by their feet had toppled over, scattering petals along the Basquiat inspired patterned rug.

Ace kissed the goosebumps on the sweet skin of her neck and then the faded mark on her right shoulder, feeling the sticky puddle growing beneath them. He looked down at where they were joined, and got even harder when he saw his dick glistening.

"Shit, Lina." He groaned and held his head back. "You so wet, Baby. This all for me?"

"Always." She murmured, running her hand through his braids and giving him chills. "Always for you."

Sliding her closer, he leaned her back some, allowing himself to go deeper. Her braids cascaded over the edge of the desk, swinging with every stroke.

Her moans grew louder just as both of their phones started to vibrate and ring from somewhere in the room. He knew that it was probably their friends telling them to quiet down, but he didn't care.

Neither did she.

"Mm. I fucking missed you." She expressed again, her eyes brimmed with tears as she reached up to hold his face. "So much, Grayson. You always make me feel so good."

Looking down at her, Ace's breath got caught in his throat as he became emotional. His heart was racing, and his stomach did back flips as he felt himself literally falling in love with Zolina all over again.

Unable to handle her tearful gaze any longer, he tore his eyes away and buried his face in her neck.

"You have me weak as fuck right now." He admitted, his voice hoarse.

"I love you." She responded, weakening him even more.

She still loves me.

"Lemme hear that again, Mama." He grasped onto her hips, moving them to meet his thrusts. "You love me?"

"Yes." Her hands went under his shirt and scratched at his back. "Fuck! I love you, so much."

"I love you, more, Zolina." He spoke right into her ear. "You my heart, Baby."

"I'm sorry." She whispered, her tone making him frown.

"What?" He raised up to look at her. "Why you saying sorry?"

"For making you wait." She held his biceps. "If I took too long. I'm so sorry—"

"Shh. You remember what I said?" He looked deep into her eyes, changing his pace to slow and soft. "Hm? That I would wait forever for you? I meant that shit."

Her legs quivered at his words, and he felt all of her muscles tense up against him. Being still so familiar with her body, he knew exactly what was next.

"You 'bout to cum for me?" He asked, seeing her nod. "Let it go. Show me how good I make you feel."

***

[ 11:11 PM ]

"How could something so gangsta, be so pretty in pictures?
Ripped jeans and a blazer, and some Louboutin slippers.
Picasso was alive, he woulda made her.
That's right, nigga, Mona Lisa can't fade her."

Jay-Z's voice could be heard as 'That's My Bitch' played through the large space. The gallery was now empty, except for the servers that were cleaning up the leftover food and drinks.

Zolina and Ace had decided to stay upstairs for the last 30 minutes of the event to freshen up, and to also avoid any stares and questions.

"I get my own lil' private tour, huh?" He followed behind her as she showed him around the gallery.

"And you got to fuck the owner." She winked at him. "Aren't you lucky?"

"More than that." He licked his lips.

She tried to hide her face behind the braids, but he stopped her and moved them out of the way.

"I love you." He stared at her. "You know that?"

She prolly tired of me already.

"I do." She took his hand and pulled him to keep walking. "And I love you, too."

Ace wrapped his arms around Zolina as they strolled from wall to wall. Half of the artwork in the gallery was hers, while the others were from up-and-coming artists that she had made connections with.

"This, is the focal point." She brought him to the center display. "Anything I hang here will aways be the highlight of the night— and probably the most expensive. Tonight's piece wasn't for sale, though."

Ace didn't want to take his eyes off of Zolina, but they soon shifted from her, to the art on the wall. Based on the style and the flow of the brushstrokes, he knew right away that the painting was done by her.

It was a man pouring water out of a vessel, down onto a woman that sat in a pond filled with colourful fishes. The water gradually transformed into a thick stream of hearts halfway between them.

Neither man nor woman in the painting had much detail, other than their eyes that were solely focused on one another.

There was a small stand that was set up beside it, displaying the title of the piece in gold letters; The Bearer of Love.

"Is that..." He trailed off, letting her go and moving closer to the art.

The water vessel was marked with the Aquarius zodiac symbol, while the small water ripples in the pond formed the sign for Pisces.

"Us." She confirmed from behind him. "Yeah."

"Damn. This is—" He took his glasses off and cleared his throat. "Lina, this is fuckin' beautiful."

He heard the happiness in her voice, "Thank you."

"You gotta lemme have this, Ma." He turned back to her. "Forreal. Please?"

She laughed, "Its already yours. I painted it for you."

Ace gently grabbed Zolina, holding her in his arms as he kissed her lovingly. A hand lifted up to caress her face, and his lips and tongue moved nimbly against her own; a complete contrast to how they were just having sex.

"No more breaks." She mumbled against his mouth, making him smile.

"No more breaks." He agreed.

👻

- your favs have been reunited ❤️‍🩹
- Zo's gallery is officially open
- thoughts?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 27.5K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...
41.2K 2K 45
****WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT****
3.4K 212 11
"When will I get my reward?" I ask all of a sudden way too excited at the thought of being rewarded by this beautiful woman. "When I'm satisfied, of...