Secret Second Marriage

By Taexzoe

Jeon Jungkook the one and only son of the Jeon family gets forced married to a spoiled rich bratty girl and a... More

Chapter 1 - His Life The Intro
Chapter 3 - A Sweet Bond
Chapter 4 - He Loves Her
Chapter 5 - Why Jungkook?
Chapter 6 - You Are Mine
Chapter 7 - His Friends Visit
Chapter 8 - Shifting Back To Korea
Chapter 9 - He proposed Her
Chapter 10 - New House
Chapter 11 - The Royal Engagement
Chapter 12 - Meeting His Mom
Chapter 13 - Meeting Her Parents
Chapter 14 - Messed Up
Chapter 15 - Marriage
Chapter 16 - Will He Come Back?
Chapter 17 - His Wife?
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - He Is Back!
Chapter 20 - Leaving Them Forever
Chapter 21 - Back To Japan
Chapter 22 - Baby Is Here
Chapter 23 - Guilt And Regret
Chapter 24 - Caught

Chapter 2 - Trip to Japan

1.4K 66 7
By Taexzoe

Title - Secret Second Marriage
Written by Taexzoe

Author Pov

It's been a week since that incident took place. Jin called his sister "Kim Yn". His sister gladly accepted his offer as she felt really lonely living in such a big apartment. She thought she would enjoy a lot with her roommate. But little did she know the storm Jungkook was bringing with him.

On the other hand Jungkook was finally done with his packing as he hated letting his maids or anyone touch his personal stuff. Plus his wife would never bring a glass of water and asking her to pack his bag would be such a dumb joke.

He took his luggage and walked downstairs when his bodyguards saw their boss carrying his luggage they took it from his hand and placed it in his car's trunk safely.

He thanked the bodyguards and went to the living room where he saw his parents and wife drinking tea. He bowed to his parents and sat on the couch in front of them.

He removed his phone and checked the time. He still had 5 hours left for his flight. And he had to reach the airport 2 hours before the flight as it was the rule of international flights.

Jungkook - Appa Eomma I am leaving now I have 5 hours left for the flight but I have to reach the office and sign some papers then I will leave for the airport.

His parents nodded not even looking at their son. Making Jungkook sigh sadly he took his phone and was about to leave when his wife called him.

Moon - I need money I am leaving for my Paris trip today give me some money Jungook-ah.

She said making an ageyo face. Jungkook tried his best not to puke at her face.

Jungkook - Ask your parents I am not your personal bank to provide you with money all the time.

He said and left the house making Moon annoyed and frustrated at his reply.

Jungkook reached the office and signed the important papers which were given by his secretary a.k.a best friend Ara.

He still looked really tensed singing them. Which didn't go unnoticed by Ara.

Ara - Come on Jeon cheer up you have 1 year to enjoy without that bitch and your parents.

She said patting his shoulders making smile a little. He nodded and took his coat and left in his car for the airport.

He reached the airport and saw his faces and reporters waiting for him. His bodyguards stepped in first and made space for him. He walked thru the people trying to smash each other.

He finally reached his private plane. Soon enough the plane started. Jungkook laid on his bed and tried sleeping. First he couldn't he was worried how Jin's sister would react. Will she feel comfortable or not. What if she thinks of him as a pervert. Many thoughts clouded his brain.

He drank water and tried to shrugge everything off and slept on the comfortable bed.

On the other hand
Yn Pov

I am so freaking stressed what of that guy doesn't like my beautiful house? I don't even know how I am gonna stay with. Why didn't I ask Jin Oppa I slapped myself.

I cleaned the guest room. Cleaned the closet and also the bathroom of the guest room. I hope my guest doesn't have any problem here.

I said to myself and walked out of the room. To clean the Hall and the Kitchen.

The apartment was finally clean time to clean myself now. I took a shower and wore a cute dress. And did a light make up.

-Your dress

I was checking myself in the mirror when the main doer bell ring. I went and opened the door. Only to see a tall buff man. He removed his mask.

And god I wanna cry he is so freaking handsome why didn't Oppa tell me that he is sending someone so handsome.

I don't know since how long I am staring at him.

Jungkook Pov

I finally reached Jin Hyung's sister's apartment I rang the bell and a girl in her early 20s opened the door.

She was looking so pretty and cute. She did some light makeup too.

I was staring at her and she was staring at me.

So I broke the eye contact but still she was staring is she pabo? I thought to myself and cleared my throat.

I waved my hand in front of her face. But no reaction. She is dead? Oh god no please.

I shook her by her shoulders to which she flinched.

Jungkook - May I come in?

I awkwardly asked. To which she nervously smiled and moved away. I entered in the living room which was very neat and had very calm vibes.

She closed the door and went to the kitchen directly and brought a glass of water for me. I drank the water she took the glass and placed it on the tray which was on the tea table.

Yn - um so myself Kim Yn.

She said awkwardly chuckling. She is so cute god.

Jungkook - Ah myself Jeon Jungkook.

I said to which she nodded and smiled cutely.

Yn - So Jungkook-shi should I give you house tour?

I nodded she told me to follow her.

Yn - So as you see this is the living room with an open kitchen.

I nodded. I was looking at the kitchen she really kept it so neat no dishes in the sink everything clean.

Jungkook - Do you have maid?

I accidentally asked. She stopped on her track and looked at me and laughed.

Yn - Jungkook-shi maid here are too costly and I am not a CEO or someone rich so no. I do all my work by myself.

I made "O" face and nodded.

Jungkook - So that means I will have to wash my dishes and everything?

She shook her head.

Yn - Aniya you are my guest and I will do all your work don't worry plus I will get a training. When I will get married to a rich guy I will have to do all the house work you know.

I nodded hearing her said that I felt like the guy she will marry will be the luckiest to have such an amazing hard working wife.

Yn - Come on I will show you the rooms.

She dragged me by holding my hand I felt a weird feeling in my stomach. Which was a good feeling.

We entered in a room.

Yn - This is my room.

I nodded. She was looking so excited while explaining the details of her room.

Yn - You know Oppa loves to sleep in my room whenever he comes to meet me and I have to sleep in the guest room.

She said and pouted. God I wanna squeeze this girl in a hug. Why am I thinking this way I never thought such stuff about any girl then this girl?

Yn - This is my washroom it has a bigger bath tub but I am sorry to say the guest room washroom have a smaller bath tub as it quiet smaller than my washroom so you can use my washroom whenever you want okie?

I just nodded she is so caring.

She dragged me out of her room to another room exactly next to hers.

Yn - This is your room quiet simple. We can change the designs if you want.

Jungkook - No I love simple things.

She smiled and nodded hearing my response.

Yn - This is your washroom.

Then she dragged me to another room.

Yn - This is the office/ study room.

I nodded and then she dragged me to another room.

Yn - This is the laundry room. You can put your dirty clothes in the basket which I kept inside your washroom. I will take it every morning and put them for a wash okie?

I nodded. Finally after 25 years of living someone is taking care of me. I felt so lucky that moment I wanted to hug her but I calmed myself down.

Yn - Ok then that's it go to your room and freshen up I will server the dinner it's almost time okie?

I nodded and jogged towards my room.

A/n Pov

Jungkook took his luggage and went to his room. He took a shower and wrapped the towel around his torso and walked outside.

He was walking towards his luggage when something caught his eye. There was a hamper kept on the bed.

He smiled looking at it. He quickly wore a shorts and a sweatshirt.

He walked in the kitchen and saw Yn arranging everything on the dining table. It felt like two newly wed.

Yn smiled looking at him.

Yn - Oh you are here please sit I made Korean food for you.

Jungkook - Thank you so much this looks so delicious.

Yn laughed and said.

Yn - I will go and take a shower I am very sweaty. You eat I will be back soon.

She said and went. But Jungkook wanted to eat with her. So he also didn't eat.

10 minutes later. Yn came back.

Jungkook looked towards Yn he saw her wearing a cute pajmas. But Yn noticed one thing Jungkook didn't touch his food yet.

Yn - You didn't eat?

He shook his head.

Jungkook - Um I wanted to eat with you.

He said and blushed. Yn nodded and sat they both started eating.

They both talked a lot and they noticed most of the things about them were so same.

They talked a lot and got along very well. But Jungkook still didn't tell Yn yet that he is married.

CHAPTER TWO ENDED-
Thank you so much for reading 💐
Taexzoe <3 !

- Please comment and Vote that gives me motivation to post sooner !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 111 15
β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š β”Š ✫ Λšβ™‘ ⋆q ❀ β”Š β˜ͺοΈŽβ‹† ⊹ β”Š . ˚ ✧ Two complete strangers. Two broken hearts. Life has been cruel to them but everything seems to get better whe...
90.3K 5.5K 36
Kim Seokjin's future was ruined when he was raped by his own senior at the age of 16 and it traumatized him and almost committed suicide. But when th...
139K 4.1K 42
Y/N's father A Yakuza of Europe doesn't want war with an Asian Yakuza Leader - Jeon Justin Jungkook so to maintain the peace, Y/N and Jungkook marrie...
6.5K 421 32
Its story of a girl who joined Big hit Entertainment as a intern but she had no idea what is already waiting for her in the future , How things unfol...