𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇

By binawroteit

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.. 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? More

IMPORTANT!
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08.

06.

144 9 2
By binawroteit

KIYANA CHARLOTTE MOORE | KI
ATL, GA📍

I sighed as I stared at my computer. I was looking for a job since it was summertime, I needed to get my bankroll somehow. I wanted to do something that could help me as far as my reaching my future career goal.

Real Estate.

I just wasn't sure what I should do though.

All the thinking I was doing was overstimulating me so I picked up my phone and went to iMessages on the way to my mothers room.

Jameel

11:58AM

Wake yo ass up twin.

Today 2:45PM

I wasn't sleep.

I was jus having me time, showering and etc. Sorry.

Nah you good, fuck goin tho?

Nothing. Tryna figure out what to do with my life hbu?

At the store with my grandfather and lil sister.

Oh you have a sister?

Yeah, she's 16.

How come I never knew this? It ain like we strangers.

Ion know mama

Interesting.. I wanna meet her.

Ok and you can. Later.

Okay, hollon.

My mom was laying on her bed, kicking her feet and texting someone when I walked in. "Mama who got you all giggly and happy?" I asked her. "Girl nobody.. I'm talking to yo damn daddy."

I rolled my eyes in my head. They're just like teenagers when it came to each other. I dont even know why they were together in the first place, they had no business talking to each other and absolutely 0 business having children because they do not mix. At all.

"What y'all talking about?' I asked intriguingly, sitting down on her bed. My phone started going off so I put it on silent.

"Nothing at all.. girl you know he miss me." she said, laughing and sticking her Tonge out. Ewwgck!

"Whatever mama.."

"Mmhm, what you need girl?" she asked, looking at me. I always thought my mother was the most gorgeous woman in the world with the most beautiful spirit. Even though she's petty as hell.

She had pretty ginger colored lots that stopped at her shoulders and big, beautiful eyes with freckles, beauty marks, and dimples to match. Not to mention her gorgeous, dark chocholate skin.

"Auntie Keisha is still a realtor right?" I asked before looking at my phone.

4 messages from Jameel.

"Yeah, you know she the president of the C... something."

"Perfect.. I'll be back for dinner mama" I said before getting up and running out her room and into mine.

Jameel
Today 3:06PM

Im finna come get you fat head.

Today 3:08PM

You see my message?

Well ionc if you see it, ima be outside.

Today 3:19PM

I'm here, dont make me knock onna door.

This nigga aggy.

I changed out of my big ass family cookout shirt and slipped on a black spaghetti strapped tank top, some black shorts and my pink crocs. I also claw clipped my hair. It's hot as fuck outside.

"Took you long enough ma" he said as I got in the car. "Shut up, I shoulda let yo ass knock onna door, my mama home."

"Chill."

"So where we going?"

"Neither me or you got on "go somewhere" clothes so we going to my spot. The guys are there tho so go put on something else."

I looked at him with a mug because he ain nobody fuckin daddy.

Ian wanna hear khylan mouth tho.

I rolled my eyes and went back inside, storming up the steps. "Girl what's wrong witchu?" I heard my mama yell. "Nothing" I replied.

I put on some big black baggy joggers and then went back out to the car. "Where yo shirt mama?"

"Up yo ass to the left, now lets go" I replied.

"Watch yo mouf ki."

"Or...?"

He looked at me with a straight face and a clenched jaw. "Okay.." I said, adjusting the air vents. He pulled off and we made way to what im guessing is the hangout spot.

...

"B.. if you lay ONE finger on my food I PROMISE you, ima blow yo brains out and yo head CLEAN off" Guapo said as B Lou eyed his chicken tenders and fries he had just ordered from zaxbys. "I asked you if you wanted something and you told me to get out yo face cause you was arguing with yo babymomma" he went on.

"You know I can't eat when I'm upset Guacamole" B pouted. "Well you shoulda thought about that when I asked, you knew you was gon be hungry later.. here have this bread" Guapo said, throwing the toast at him.

It fell onna couch and B picked it up and started eating it.

"Ya some nasty ass niggas twin" khy said, laughing.

"I'm hungry, and we ain got no food in the fridge.. or pantry for that matter" B defended, biting into his toast some more.

"Y'all dont never have food.." I said, squinting my eyes at B lou.

"Yo k5, lemme fuck witcha" Jameel called out. I looked at the both of them as they went out the backdoor. When the door closed, I looked at Guapo and B Lou but they were already looking at me.

"So what did you do?" B said.

"Nothing.. wym?"

"I mean it's pretty obvious you and 5ive got some hot shi goin, plus we all see all them love marks on yo neck.. and khy probably can't see it because he either be intoxicated or he be in some pussy" guapo added.

"I meann..."

I didn't just wanna tell them our business, that was between me and Jameel. I started to get flashbacks of last night and even though we didn't do anything over the top, it was so intense. I get all hot and tingly just thinking about it.

"Oh they definitely fucking, look at the way she smiling and staring into space.." B said, laughing.

"Hell yea" Guapo said, sticking fries in his mouth.

"We not fucking tho, mind y'all business, damn." I snapped at them.

"Yes ma'am" B said. Guapo laughed and shrugged.

My neck swung around as I heard the door open. They walked in like they never left and sat onna couch. Meel started rolling up and Khy told B to turn on some music.

"Let's host a lil sumn.." B said aloud as he looked for a song to play. "Like what?" I said.

"A li kickback, I wanna have some fun."

"Nigga we just had some fun last night, and you got home with one shoe.. AND we was looking for yo phone for 20 minute just for it to be in yo pocket" Guapo exposed.

"Mann watchaht.. I knew it was there I was just testing your detective capabilities."

Guapo and Khy laughed. "Man shut the fuck up" Guapo said, smacking B in the back of the head, in a playful manner.

I looked at Jameel, who was rolling the 4th blunt.

Niggas roll fast as fuck ainnit.

I got up and went over to Khy who was in the kitchen getting a sprite can out the fridge. "What did y'all talk about?" I asked, leaning against the counter. "Y'all" he answered. "Just be safe ki, you know Ian gon get in the middle of yo love life.. unless he wasn't good fa you and I had to kill a nigga. But that's twin, I know he'll do right by you and if he dont.." he stopped and imitated a gunshot to the head with his fingers then laughed.

Fuck is wrong wit dude...

He gave me a hug and went back in the living room. I sighed and put my hands on my head. I forgot to text Lanai to see if they made it safe.

Fav cuzzy

3:58PM

Cousinnnn y'all good? I'm sorry for not checking in last night.

We got in late.

She was taking too long to  responds I facetimed her.

"Hey girl..." I said as the call connected. She set the phone up as she laid in the bed. She jus groaned in response. "You alright? I asked her. "Where's junior?"

She lifted her head up and she looked half dead. "Lanai get the fuck up and come to my location."

"I dont wanna get the fuck up." she replied, groggily. "Fine, then I'll come to your" I said. I didn't wanna hang up, just incase something happened

Jameel came in the kitchen, looking at me. "You good?"

"Yeah, can I borrow your keys?"

He started laughing at me like I wasn't deadass. "This is serious. If I can't drive your car, can you drive?"

"Yeah mama my bad, come on. What's wrong?"

I went on mute and looked at him. "I just wanna make sure Lanai is alright. She doesn't look too good.. Can we bring her back here?"

"Of course.."

I had a feeling this would kind of be a bit over the line for Jameel. He was very laidback and he didn't go in everyone's spaces because he didn't like people in his. Especially spaces where him and his kinfolk laid their heads.

...

"LANAI" I yelled as I beat on the hotel door. She told me what floor and number it was and I tried talking to her as much as possible before the phone hung up. "LA-" I was cut off by Jameel covering my mouth with his hands.

"What?" I said, pulling it off and mugging him. "You gon bother these other people and somebody bound to call 12. You know we in da city." He warned me.

"Jameel, respectfully, fuck these people and 12. My cousin could be in here dying."

I was finna knock again but the door swung open and lanai was standing there in a white robe. Her locs were all over her head in a very messy bun and she looked tired. "Ain nobody dying cuzzy..."

"Well you look like shit. Are you ok? where the fuck is Junior?" I questioned, as we walked inside and I hugged her. "Umm.. im not sure. We came back to the hotel around 1am but he left back out around 2am and has been gone since then. He probably thought I was asleep" she informed me. I started getting pissed off.

"Okay.. get dressed and cleaned up. Its 4pm and you look like a zombie."

She flipped me off and got some clothes on the way to the bathroom.

"Whatever.." I retorted as she shut the door.

"He's cheating on her meel" I said, turning to him with a pout. My cousin didn't deserve this. I mean how could he do this to her? She's such a sweet sold and they're high school sweethearts. They were best friends before that. What could she have possibly done..

Is it karma?

"I know mama, ion fuck wit dude just from the way he hugged you the other day. He rubbed me the wrong way."

"You saw that?"

"Mhm.. you want me to kill em?"

"No."

The bathroom door opened, Lanai looked refreshed. "You ready to go?" I asked her, in a caring tone. "Yeah.."

...

"All my ladies if you feel me help me sing it out..." I sung as Me, Myself, and I came on the radio.

I can't believe I believed everything we had would last
So young and naive of me to think she was from your past
Silly of me to dream of one day havin' your kids
Love is so blind, it feels right when it's wrong

I can't believe I fell for your schemes, I'm smarter than that
So dumb and naive to believe that with me, you're a changed man
Foolish of me to compete when you cheat with loose women
It took me some time, but now I moved on
Because I realized I've got..

"Me, myself, and I.. That's all I got in the end.." I sung quietly.

The radio always relating to your situation in a way. I look in the backseat, seeing Lanai looking out the window.

Junior got us so fucked up.

"Can you pull up to McDonalds real quick?" I asked Jameel. He nodded and got into the turning lane. I told em to park because the drive thru line was long.

"Hi, can I get uhh.." I paused, thinking about what all I wanted. "A large fry and 2 vanilla ice cream cones please?" I continued.. "Fasho, will that be all for you ma?" he said back. I nodded and he put it into the lil thingy. I pulled my card out but he told me to keep it because it was just $3.

He went to the back for a minute or two then came back and handed me our stuff, smiling in my face. Weird but ok.

I left and got inna backseat with lanai. I gave her the second ice cream cone and we dipped the fries in our ice cream on the way back.

...

"So we not having no kickback?"

"Bryson shut up." I said, laying on Lanai's shoulder. "WHY YOU SO FED KI?? WHAT I DID!" he threw his hands up, squinting his eyes at me. We laughed and Jameel rubbed my feet. You would never take him for the affectionate type.

I waited til everyone got lost in the conversation to look at Nai. She was just eating some fries and watching Khy and Guapo play the game. "You alright?" She looked at me and smiled. "Yeah.. thanks cuzzy." "Always.."

I pulled my phone and AirPods out and got on TikTok, which always makes me zone out.

Omniscient

"how both of y'all met a ho last night?" Guapo asked Khy and B.

"Ion know man, spent the morning with her tho, shawty coo." Khy answered.

"On soul.. the sex was cool and all, it was a nice luh vibe, until she turned her light on and it was a whole bunch of crystals everywhere. Ion do that voodoo shit." B said, shaking his head.

"Mann.. B shut the fuck up. This yo problem right here, you always saying some dumb shit. Ain nun wrong with crystals and spirituality" guapo said, laughing. "I got couple of my own in my car and crib... You ain see her crystals when you got there?"

"No and you weird.. but my problem is.. bitches always putting a spell on me and tryna wrap me up in that shit.. because why I was thinking about Britt the WHOLE TIME I was with miss lady from last night? That's that voodoo pussy that Britt got." He went on.

"Nigga that's just yo babymomma and you probably not over her, which is why you thought about her. You probably love her" Khy reasoned. B scratched his neck and then his leg.

"Nahh, im pretty sure it's the pussy" He defended.

"Niggas is dumb.." Lanai said, jumping into the conversation. "Mann.. yours is too" B said. "Him too" she responded. "Where he at anyways?" Khy asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

The doorbell rung and then there were two knocks. B got up and looked through the peephole. "Speaking of the fuckin devil..."

Junior walked in, looking the same as last night. Ki pulled her AirPods out mugging him, and so was Jameel. "Lanai why you ain answer yo phone? I called it 5 times" He questioned her, as if he ain see everybody else staring at him. "Just like you ain answer my 56 at 3am? Its on fucking silent." She snapped back.

"I was visiting an old friend girl, I told you that before I left."

Lanai stood and walked up to him. She could smell the cheap hoe all over him. They all could. "You a lying ass nigga Junior, I SMELL HER ON YOU! I hope she was worth it and the pussy was good."

"Bro what-" he started then stopped at the sound of Guapo cocking his gun barrel back. "Yo ima need you to get the fuck outta here man" meel said getting up.

"Nigga fuck yo punk ass, Ian sacred of you. Lame ass nigga." Junior said, stepping up to Jameel.

Jameel pulled his fist back and punched junior in the face. They started fighting, then B and Guapo jumped in, causing Junior to fall to the floor and get beat up. Kiyana never understood the jumping shit. Jameel could fight perfectly fine on his own.

"Lanai come on" Ki said, pulling her cousin out the living room and into the guest room. Lanai's eyes were filled with tears and rage. "How could he Ki? I thought he loved me! Am I not enough?" she cried. They sat on the bed and Ki rubbed nai's shoulder as she cried in her arms.

The sound of broken glass and loud thuds made them jump a little.

"He did love you nai... sometimes love just isn't strong enough.. plus junior's dumb. He dont know what he's giving up. Never doubt yourself, you are amazing." Ki said, trying to comfort her. The door opened slowly and khy walked in. "We finna go get your stuff from the hotel and you can stay here in the guest room cous.."

She didn't say anything so Kiyana nodded for her and Guapo came in. "Yall ready?"

"Yeah. She can actually just stay at the house with me. She's family." Kiyana said. Everyone nodded.

...

"Aye B, u straight?" I asked B Lou, opening the bathroom door. He was rinsing his hands of blood and then he dried em. "Hell yeah, my adrenaline rushing and shit. Ian mean to fuck him up like that, I was just blowing off some steam" He laughed. I Shook my head and went in my room, plopping down on my bed.

Kiyana is such a good cousin and person in general.. being there for Lanai and all. I really cherish that about her.. I wanted spend the night with her though. I miss her.

I wanna lay with her and rub her booty.

--------------------------

What made Guapo and B jump in?

Feedback?

I really love when yall comment.. I love y'all.

Make sure to vote!!⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 558 12
'𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞?'
767K 26.8K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
1M 48.7K 41
"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵𝘢, 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘳." 𝖠𝖯𝖱𝖨𝖫 𝟤𝟢𝟤�...