Find You || Kirishima x Reader

By crownedcupid

"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, r... More

Introduction
~1~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
!Not A Chapter!

~2~

2.1K 44 5
By crownedcupid

Y/n POV

Waking up, I looked around to see complete darkness with my mouth restricted by a rope. My first instinct was to get up but after trying it, I was pulled down immediately. I start thrashing my arms and legs around, trying to get free but to no avail, it wasn't budging. 'Where am I?! It's so dark...I want to go home...'

Just as I stopped trying, I was blinded by a door opening and a bright lights turning on above me. I hear heavy, aggressive foot steps slowly walking over to me. Finally, my eyes adjusted and i looked around and saw the room looked completely abandoned. Looking down, i was on a broken down bed with a hook like chain above me. The chains above were holding my arms and chains around the bed were holding my legs. There was dirt and dried blood all around me. To my left, there was a door leading up and a box close to it, with what looked like a shovel handle and multiple other weapons inside. There was also a camera and multiple chairs in front of me, with some of them being broken.

I looked over to my right and saw it was almost completely empty. There was what looks like a mattress on the ground, again with blood on it, as well as on the walls. There was a few candles around and a shovel leaning on the wall. scratched onto the walls was, the words 'HELP ME!'. 'The tally marks...How long were they here for...Where are they now?' Again, there was  door with steps leading to it. I down next to the door and gag...there was a head...

I suddenly hear a chuckle beside me. I whip my head to look at who did it but see no one there. 'Was it really my imagination?'

"A curious little one, I see?" The voice appeared again, this time from in front of the bed.

I look over and see a tall man, wearing all black. This wasn't the one from the park, he was more slender, but shorter, and I saw a strand of white hair when I was trying to get out of his grasp.
But the man in front of me was nothing like that. He was tall, more muscular, and he had black hair.

"MMMM" I tried saying, thrashing my arms around, hoping I'd be free, although, I knew I wouldn't.

"And vocal I see.." He says, smiling as he walked over to me and grabbed my chin, making me look at him in the eyes. They were dull. Lifeless.

"Don't worry, I wont harm you, for now at least.." He pushed my chin back and turned away, walking towards the box on the ground. "All you have to do is listen to me." He turned back around, a knife now in his hand. I looked at him in pure fear. 'No! Please don't hurt me!'

He walked over to a chair and pulled it next to the bed. He sat down and pointed the knife at me. "You know... We weren't originally after you, but seeing how useful that little quirk of yours could be...our plans were changed."

"MMM!" I glared at him, I just wanted to be free.

"What~?" He said in some sort of teasing manner. "Would you rather that little brother of yours be in your place? We could definitely arrange that.."

My eyes widened 'Katsu..? Here?? No! I'd rather them take me...I don't want Katsu to be hurt, he's always protected me, it's time I do the same back'

The mystery man laughs. "I knew it. So if you want your brother alive. You better obey." He put the knife against my neck. "Got it?"

I winced. The knife was way too sharp, it was barley touching me and I could feel I was already bleeding. 'It hurts..!' "MHM!!" 'That could easily kill someone...'

He bring the knife back to him. "Good girl...Now...Get comfy, you'll be staying here for a while." He started laughing as he got up and left.

The second i heard the door close, locks on top of locks could be heard being put on the door.

Looking around, and onto the blood that was now on my shirt. Everything was finally settling in.

That night, I sobbed for hours, not knowing what was going to happen tomorrow or any of the other days I'll be here...maybe even years.

Katsuki POV

The second my mom got to me, she embraced me and Izuku, holding me tight.

"Katsuki! What happened?! Where's Y/n?!" I tensed up at the mention of your name.

All I could see was your fearful face. You reaching out, trying to grab onto my hand. I was right there. I could have got to you.

With all that in my head, I pushed my mom off me and threw up on the floor. I can't keep looking anymore.

"Auntie..! It's Y/n! We saw them take her!" I heard Izuku say to my mom as he was shaking and crying.

"What?!" Was all I heard from her before silence, darkness following after.

~Time skip: About a hour later~

When I woke up, I was in my bed. For a second I forgot what happened. For a second. I immediately shot up and ran out of our room, going down the stairs and saw my dad pacing around on the phone. My mom was on the counter with her head down. Both of them were shaking.

"Where's Y/N?!" They both snapped their neck towards me.

"Katsuki!" My mom ran up to me and hugged me as tight as she could.

I started to cry. "Where is she?!" Although I knew the answer, I didn't want it to be true.

"I'm so sorry Katsuki.." My mom said, now sobbing as she picked me up and kept hugging me. My dad walked over, tears brimming his eyes. I've never seen him cry.. He hugged us tightly. We stayed like this for around 10 minutes until we walked to the living room. My mom laid on the couch and I laid on her lap. My dad pulled out his phone to make another call. I couldn't hear what they were talking about, but with the situation, I don't doubt that it was the police.

And just like that, Y/n was gone.

~Time skip: a month later~

We have absolutely no leads. It's ridiculous. There should have been something by now. Anything! But they keep telling us there was nothing. We had posters everywhere. We've sent out multiple search parties. But it's all coming out empty handed. I just want you back. I just want my little sister back.

~Time skip: About a year later~
~Age:7(birthday)~

It's been a year. A fucking year. And nothing has come up. It's now our birthday and I don't want to hear anything about it. I can't stand it! You should be here! It's your birthday too!

"Katsuki!" I hear my mom call me down. Please don't say anything...

"Yeah...Coming!" I jump off my bed and walk over to your side of the room. I looked over to your desk and tears brimmed my eyes. Laying on top was a birthday note, seemingly from our parents assigned to you. I didn't touch it. I wanted you to be the first one to read it when you got back. I started looking around your desk. There was drawings you made everywhere. Even some of the bracelets you made from before. I looked at the note one more time before I left our room.

Going down the stairs, I saw my mom hugging my dad. I knew they thought the same way i do about today. I walked towards them. "What do you want?"

They quickly turned to me and mom went over and hugged me. "Happy birthday Katsuki.."

I quickly shoved her off, with her looking at me surprised. "Shut up!! It's not my birthday!" I quickly ran to the front door and put my shoes on, running out the door. I don't care for today! I hate it!

I slowed down a few minutes away from our school. "Kacchan!" I looked behind me to see Izuku, smiling and waving.

"What do you want?" I said. 'Was that rude? I didn't mean to be mean'

"Well! I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday!" I stopped immediately and looked to the ground. "Kacchan..?" Izuku stopped next to me.

I looked over to him. "Shut up! You're just a quirkless nerd!" 'What am I saying?? I don't mean this' "You..! You.. Deku!" I pushed him and ran towards the school. without looking back. 'Why did I say that? It doesn't matter if he's quirkless , like how...Y/n used to say..' I slowed down as I approached the school.

My regret turned into anger. I want you back now! You deserve to be here! You should be back already!

"Wow Bakugo! You finally came to your senses about the nerd huh?" Some random kid, who we'll call kid number 1, came up to me and patted my back. I simply nodded, I don't even know why I did.

"Finally! It's time you figured out he was just a crybaby who can't be a hero! I mean, come on? a quirkless hero? He couldn't save one person with his disease!" Kid number 2 said, laughing his ass off.

I thought about it for a second. 'Izuku was also there. He was right next to me, yet he didn't even try and help!' 'Wait.. What could he have done..? It's not like he had a quirk to do so..' My thoughts were contradicting each other. One side of me was mad at him for not helping. The other side knew that he couldn't.

"Damn Deku." I mumbled to myself.

"Deku?! As in useless? That's a great name for someone like him, good job man!" Kid number 1 said as he patted my back again.

'Huh?? I said that?! what am I doing?'

We apparently were already in the classroom. I tried listening but the only thing I could focus on was how you weren't in your seat, right next to me. You would always be so happy on our birthday, smiling brightly and you couldn't wait to get home to eat mom's homemade cake. But now...You couldn't even get home.

I came back to reality when I noticed teacher was tapping on my desk. "Hey Katsuki..., are you alright?" I simply nodded and looked away. I think she understood as she walked away.

~Time skip: End of school~

The bell rung and I bolted out the door. i didn't want to talk to anyone, especially not Dek- Izuku!

I made it to my house after a couple of minutes and sighed in relief when there wasn't any balloons outside like their usually were on this day.

I walked into the house and saw a cake on the counter and my mom smiling. I frowned, "I said it's not my birthday!" Just as i went to run, dad grabbed me and sat me down on the chair.

"We know it's not your birthday Katsuki. It's both of your birthdays. And I think she would want you to have this. She has a box labeled 'Katsu's gifts' hidden on her side of the room, and each of them have a year on them. This is the gift from this year. We haven't opened it at all, so we don't even know what's in it." She smiled sadly and pushed the gift over to me. I looked up at her and dad with tears brimming my eyes. I nodded and took the gift, opening it. It was a bracelet with the name 'Katsu' on it. It was black, orange and green, some of my favorite colors. There was a little note on it, with a date. the note read:

"Deer Katsu!
Hapy 7th birthday! Suprize! i made this for you! You told me these were your favorite colors so taa-daa! i hope you like it! I was thinking, when were heros, we should have matching costumes, both the same colors! i was thinking black, orange and gren! Cool right! Well, bye now Katsu, i love you!! <3
-your amezing sister Y/n"

The date on the back read 05/20/--(May 20th). A week before you were taken. I was know crying as I put the adjustable bracelet on my wrist.

"..Thank you.." I mumbled.

"Would you like some cake?" My mom said sweetly.

"No. I don't feel like cake." I got off the chair and went up to my room and got ready for bed. I wish you were here, celebrating with me, making a mess with the cake. I layed on my bed and slowly drifted off.

I looked around, it was a familiar place. The same park to were taken. We haven't gone back there since then. Looking to the middle of the park I saw you, walking over to me.

"Y/N!" I yelled, running over to you with my arms wide to hug you. Suddenly I felt a stinging on my cheek. You slapped me.

"God! How weak are you?! You couldn't even save me from some guy trying to take me!"

I held my cheek, tears running down them. "I tried! I just wasn't fast enough!"

You scoffed at me. "Yeah, because your weak! I could be dead by now, and it would be all. your. fault. You killed me. It's your fault i'm gone!"

"N-No! I tried!"

"Trying doesn't matter! you weren't good enough! You failed! You're weak! Weak!"

I shot up and looked around in a panic, putting a hand to my chest to calm myself down. 'It was just a dream...The real Y/n would never say such a thing, even if it were true!'

I looked over to your bed and walked over to it, laying down on it and grabbing one of your bears, hugging it.

"We'll find you Y/n. I promise. I'll get you back, one way or another."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.8K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
23.4K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
1.1M 38.8K 98
M/n and f/n are two heros who major mostly in European countries, originally they were from Japan so when they had a child, they just left her with h...
14.7K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...