cara mia || tommyinnit

By jojodeliva

chiara has always been known as chichi, a famous punk pop singer known by millions. what happens when she sta... More

act 1
chiara
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
act 2
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii

xxv

1K 28 25
By jojodeliva

●○○○○○○

○●○○○○○

○○●○○○○

○○○●○○○

○○○○●○○

○○○○○●○

○○○○○○●

chichi mosquitoes are my #1 fan fr
liked by tommyinnit and 11,883,727 others
view all comments

user1: UM HELLO

user2: WHAT TYPE OF SOFT LAUNCH-

user3: omg are we gonna get a happy love album

nihaachuu: im turning emo guys no one talk to me 😔😔😔😔🖤🖤 /s
chichi: wdym ?? that's literally ur hand
nihaachuu: oh ur so right i forgot 😋
tommyinnit: manly ass hand

user4: we havent had a happy chichi song since the ep u guys im so excited

dreamwastaken: whats ur blood type
chichi: o-... why
dreamwastaken: cause mosquitoes are statistically proven to like O blood more /srs
chichi: LMAO that makes sm sense
dreamwastaken: also ik who this is and screw u for making me hear it from him
chichi: LMFAOOO tehe

marcela_reino: asshole u forgot to tell me abt this during our call last night
chichi: woopsies 🙈

chichi: i'd say new music coming but
guys i literally released a new
album nearly half a year ago
georgenotfound: we want MORE.
sapnapinsta: vouch

tommyinnit: am i not ur #1 fan
chichi: mosquitoes bite,, u dont
tommyinnit: is that a request
user3728: TOMMY??
user1937: DUDE

gracieabrams: softest of launches <3
chichi: me and u 🤝 soft launch bbs

georgenotfound: ohhh THIS is a soft launch
chichi: yes grandpa

user5: we all know who this is now cmon

oliviarodrigo: omg?? call?? me??

user6: BYE he hopped on ts as fast as
he could huh

user7: okay but can we talk abt how all her exes are british 😭 like she has a TYPE
user8: actin as if everyone doesnt
have type 💀

user9: white man did it in ONE WEEK

-🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡-

Daily News

ChiChi rumored to be in a relationship with Twitch streamer, Tommyinnit, after recent Instagram post and public outings near her New York apartment.

By: C*** R**** on June 11, 2023 2:21 pm

-🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡-

Tommy woke up to Chiara cooking breakfast in her New York apartment. He had been staying with her for a little over a week in her guest room and nothing had ever felt more right.

Of course they continue hiding from the public and Chiara's face reveal aftermath was still on a high, but the small moments in the day where they could just be at peace with each other were their favorite.

He watched her in the kitchen doorframe frying potatoes and various meats along with tofu and vegetables in another pan. She then looked down at her phone laying on the counter next to the stove.

A few missed calls and ignored texts, like usual, with one of the texts being Jojo asking her to go down to the recording label to finalize dates for her upcoming tour. She groaned to herself as she clicked on the notification.

-🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡-

Messages

dude who bosses me around:
we need u at apa
by 9 am

no exceptions

chichi:
9 in chichi time
zone or literally 9

dude who bosses me around:
how do yk abt chichi
standard time

chichi:
i have my ways

im getting there
at 10 jojo

dude who bosses me around:
arugh i hate children

chichi:
(:

-🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡-

"Morning," Tommy's voice rasped as he wrapped his arms the girl's waist. "You're cooking meat as a vegetarian?"

She nodded. "Just 'cause I'm one doesn't mean you have to suffer." He kissed the top of her head as he took control of the frying pan next to her.

Everything felt so domestic as if it were always suppose to be like this. Tommy's flight back to Brighton was in four days and they had spent their whole breakfast talking about everything else but that. Tommy decided on doing a faceless stream while she were at work. To accommodate for the time difference, he's had to stream 3 hours earlier than normal which synced up with Chiara's meeting every time.

Stream got more and more suspicious at the pair's behavior once they stopped denying the rumours and just began pulling random shit every time they were asked. Chiara would begin speaking five different languages at the same time while Tommy would use a voice machine to make his voice so incoherent they wouldn't be able to understand.

Tommy did the dishes while Chiara got dressed to head to work. Schrödinger curled and purred around Tommy's leg as he scrubbed each individual dish before placing them inside the dishwasher racks.

Before long he greeted her goodbye and watched her walk out, using his foot as a block for all the cats trying to escape with their mom.

-🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡-

At 10:17, Chiara strolled in with a bag of books from Barnes and Noble and a half-drank iced matcha latte. She walked into a conference room where Jojo, her agent, and her tour promoter were waiting by the table along with a booking agent present through a Zoom call.
They all turned to see the girl strutting in with sunglasses covering her eyes.

"ChiChi!" her agent, Dana Paradela, greeted with a smile. "You're early." Jojo, on the other hand, looked at her with an annoyed glare. She only smiled before shaking everyones hand and sitting down.

They spent the next few hours discussing tour dates and locations, along with creating the time frame and draft of her future route.

This would be her second tour after the one for her EP back in 2019. Her fanbase had grown exceptionally and her music taste had changed, so it'd make sense for her performances to as well. It was also projected that the attendance would skyrocket due to her recent face reveal, which rubbed her the wrong way. She wanted her two identities to stay separate but, she knew it'd be inevitable for the two fandoms to mix.

The team decided on 25 dates over a series of 3 months starting in October. They'd start up northeast near home and travel westward. Chiara jokingly said they should title the tour "Manifest Destiny," but no one understood the joke.

Eventually, they chose 18 different states, letting the tour promoter and booking agent work separately to try and find stadiums and dates.

"Is that it?" Chiara asked as she got ready to leave. Jojo held up his finger to stop her.

"For the tour, yes. We'll send you a draft of the posters and dates once we've finalized it but," he explained, taking a pause. "We need to discuss your new... relationship."

Chiara's eyes physically rolled back into its sockets at those words. "Jo, c'mon-"

"We knew you'd react like that, Chiara, but, it's not bad. I promise." Dana said, motioning her to sit back down. She hesitantly did as told while crossing her legs in frustration.

"As a friend, I'm starting with how ecstatic I am for you and..." he paused, trying to remember his name.

"Tommy," Chiara finished.

Jojo snapped with a smile. "Yes! Thomas. Now, as your manager, I should state publicizing a relationship without telling us first was risky."

"Everything you've done that you did without telling us first was risky," Dana added. "That's including your face reveal." Jojo nodded in agreement.

Chiara shrugged her shoulders in defensiveness. "I fee like I deserve some control over my life. It's my boy and my face. It should be my choice on what I do with them."

"And we 100% agree with that, but-"

"-Do you remember how it was for you and Mr. Connor when you began your relationship?" Jojo cut the agent off with an agitated tone. "Everyone shit on not only you, but on Kit due to the fact that he was playing a queer character on television but dating a cis-woman."

a/n: ): the kit connor situation made me so upset fr i hate how everyone treated him

Chiara sank into her seat. They shit on Kit so much that they had ended their short-lived relationship and Kit was forced to come out against his own terms. The pair are still friends, but there's always the lingering notion that it wasn't their choice to break up.

"And don't get us started on Louis," Jojo continued.

"Okay, okay!" Chiara barked. "I get it, Jo, fuck." A silence loomed over the trio as they held onto their thoughts.

"We just want you to be cautious this time, Chiara," Dana explained. "The treatment of women in the industry is relentless. You out of anyone must know that." Chiara stayed silent and nodded. "You're one of the biggest names in the world right now and you'll keep growing. You don't want to end up as 'the girl who dates everyone in the industry,' now, do we?"

The popstar stayed silent, digging her nails into her arm. "No, we don't."

"Good," Jojo stated. "That's all. You can keep the soft launch up and you and him can continue being together, but, privately. That's all we ask. You're dismissed."

She got up from her seat and ran out of there as fast as she could. Just as she reached the door, Dana stopped her once more.

"Chiara," she called, making the girl turn to face her. "I am happy for you. Honestly. You're aura has just... illuminated since you've met him."

The girl pondered on the words and gave her a sheepish nod before turning away and bolting out of there.

-🂠🃑🃁🂱🂡-

The apartment door jingled and Tommy knew it was Chiara getting back home. It was near 5 pm and Tommy had walked all over New York City in an attempt to entertain his boredom. He could only ride the subway with Chiara's help so instead, he searched up things to visit within a walking distance and did everything Google told him to do.

His favorite part was taking a picture in front of Taylor Swift's house - due to it being only a few minutes away from the apartment - and posting it to the song "Cordelia Street," making fans go wild. He disappeared into a cafe down the block right before a few fans wearing DSMP merch had run to the street in search of him.

The door swung open and in walked a rather exasterbated girl dragging her feet along. When her eyes landed on him she marched over and crumbled into his arms.

Tommy softly laughed as he caught her, rubbing her back. "Rough day?"

She nodded into his chest. "Crappy day."

"Language," he whispered into her hair. "You wanna talk about it?"

"No," she sighed, shaking her head. "I just... wanna stay like this, if that's okay."

"It's more than okay, love," he reassured as he kissed her temple.

Chiara refused to be the destruction of another boyfriend. She's ruined practically all her other ones. She sighed once more and Tommy squeezed her tighter.

This one would be different, she thought to herself.

It had to be.

゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•゚

ruh roh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 18.4K 65
โš ๏ธTRIGGER WARNINGSโš ๏ธ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ โ˜๏ธ???????โ˜๏ธ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
546K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...
13.2K 534 18
In a world full of humans, young 13 year old Tommy, is a dragon. A 16 year old by the name of Ranboo finds him wandering in the forest one day, and t...
15.4K 303 14
โœจRandom One-shot Bookโœจ Story will be updated when I feel like to cause I don't know when for a new chapter, reminder that everything in the story is...