love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

De sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... Mai multe

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 2

3.9K 88 30
De sweetlovemoment

This is Karina. You can call her Rina. Andrew's granddaughter, you probably remember Andrew", Roman's grandfather introduced the beautiful long-haired girl. In a white trouser jumpsuit with a self-assured attitude. In which the young woman was invited to dinner with the Accardo family because Roman's grandfather wanted to introduce her to his grandson.

"Remember, you came to compete with me in the concession auction and lose it again", Román replied, not caring if the girl was upset or not.

"Román, speak well", his grandfather admonished him, because he does not want to have problems with his visit.

"Okay, Grandpa Francesche. What Mr. Román mentioned is true. But losing the auction, Reina's family is not angry at all, because the person who went there was already a friendly person," said the girl while looking at Román. with interest because she had been interested in Roman for a long time. Knowing that his grandfather and Roman's grandfather wanted to involve them, he was so happy that his body danced. But try to keep your emotions.

"Hearing this, Roman slightly raised a smile from the corner of his mouth at the girl's words. It is true that Karina is beautiful and has a good body. Any man who sees her would probably take great care of her. If she were not Andrew's niece Roman could ask her to bed once, but now Roman really wants nothing to do with her.

"Thank you for not taking my grandson's word for granted," said Román Francés's grandfather, smiling.

"In a while, it's time for dinner. Let the two of you talk and get to know each other a bit. I'm going to go see Román's grandmother", Román's grandfather paved the way for Román to meet the girl, therefore He walked away from the guest room. Although Roman's subordinates were standing not far away in the corner of the room.

"Did Mr. Roman come to work or did he come to see Grandpa?"

"Both," Roman answered briefly in a normal tone. He definitely didn't want to build a relationship with a girl. And he doesn't want to be treated very nicely. Although he had already warned his grandfather about his best friend Andrew. But his grandfather was still a stubborn old man who related to Andrew. It will also allow him to associate with Andrew's granddaughter.

Despite the fact that Román is almost 40 years old, he still does not think about having a serious girlfriend. Why did he think that his life is full of risks, he wouldn't be able to attract anyone to the weakness of his life at that time.

"Grandpa Frances told me many stories about Mr. Roman, it makes Rea want to meet the real you once," the girl said again, Roman smiled slightly.

" "Did he tell you good stories, or something bad?", asked Román

"Oh that must be a good thing," she replied.

"Hey, I just found out, I have a good angle for my grandfather to admire," Imam said in a mocking tone. Because he supposes that his grandfather must have announced it a lot. So that Andrew's granddaughter is interested in him.

" Hello Karina " said a voice of a man the same age as Román , who , without having to look at Román , could guess that it was his own cousin . That is the son of his what there.

"Hello brother Marco", Karina greeted the other person because they already met quite often.

"Aren't you going to say hello to your cousin, Roman?" Marco's voice spoke to Roman in a slightly disgusted tone. Partly worse because of the envy of Román. That he can do many things much better than him, therefore, he makes comparisons with people within the Accardo family. Despite Roman not using his father's family surname.

"You're good. Go out and be friends. I have work to do," Roman didn't greet the other party, but how? But he tells Marco to keep the girl instead of himself.

"You gave me an order, Roman, I'm the eldest grandson of the Accardo family, I'm not your subordinate," Marco said sternly. Roman looked at Marco with a feeling of pity.

"Hey, don't fight. French grandfather won't be comfortable", Iker was nosy. Roman didn't say anything but he probably left the waiting room. Along with his subordinates making Marco look at him indignant. Karina can only look back with regret, but she thought they would meet again at the dinner table.

**

**

"Hey Keith, aren't you jealous of me? I'm going to sleep with another man." Tommy's mocking voice asked. Meanwhile Keith accompanies the hotel where Tommy has made an appointment with someone. Keith didn't ask who Tommy had set up a date with. You just received an order to take Tommy away privately and secretly. So Tommy had to dress up a bit. And it was Guido for Keith to dodge the paparazzi and fans of his own place. To go to the rendezvous tonight with only Keith escorting Tommy just to not be prominent. Tommy just told Keith that one of the gangsters asked him out to bed. That Keith knows that the word invitation Tommy was referring to was also a compensation of money.

"Uh, no kidding, Mr. Tommy. You and I are having fun. You didn't think of me either," Keith said nonchalantly. Because he knew that Tommy doesn't get attached to the person who passes through his bed. It's just fun, hearing this Tommy let out a soft laugh

"So you're not surprised? That a celebrity like me accepts the bed job? Tommy asked bluntly. He thought he hadn't been wrong to look at people, so he pretended to ask so he could test his mind.

"It's all about you. It's not mine. You hired me to look after your security. You didn't hire me to interfere in your personal affairs," Keith replied bluntly. This made Tommy smirk.

"And don't you think if you sell my personal stuff, you might make a lot of money," Tommy continued, and Keith laughed.

"I don't have a problem with money. Like I said, I just come to do this job so I don't get bored and frustrated," Keith replied again, making Tommy feel very comfortable with this.

"You are a very sincere person. Seriously, don't you have a girlfriend?" Tommy kept talking.

"I don't want a noose around my neck yet I prefer this kind of Freedom," Keith replied.

(I think the same as Keith 😀😀😀😀 I love my freedom)

"As am I," Tommy replied jokingly.

"Really, do you want to know who I'm sleeping with?" Tommy asked again. Keith breathed a sigh of relief. To Tommy's frankness.

"You don't have to look like that. I know who to talk to," Tommy said with a smile. not offended

"Do you know Mr. Román Vasillo?" Tommy asked. Keith shook his head.

"Don't you really know? He's a world-class businessman. His grandfather's family belongs to the Italian mafia," Tommy said.

"How can someone like me get to know someone of that level?" Keith said nonchalantly. Because he was not at all interested in business circles or circles of high society. He lives with his feet on the ground, lives only with his own preferences.

"Sigh, it's not fun talking to you. I thought you'd be excited about me too," Tommy said sternly. Keith smiled slightly.

""Why should I get excited? Because the person who has to sleep with him is not me," Keith said.

"That's right, the person who needs to be excited is me. I want to know if Mr. Roman is really fierce in bed like a colleague said?" Tommy's last sentence said aloud. Keith can only give up on Tommy. While wondering what kind of person Roman is to make Tommy delirious like this despite not even getting into bed

We soon arrived at the destination hotel.
Keith called the person he sent to pick up Tommy from his room. The other party informs Keith of the location of the VIP parking, when it was parked two men in black walked towards it. Keith studied the two of them. Someone knocked next to the car window where Keith was sitting. Keith slightly rolled down the window. Only when the sound comes in

"I'm Mr. Roman's bodyguard let's take Mr. Tommy upstairs," a man said as he flipped open the cell phone screen to see the number Keith called. Keith nodded in agreement before unlocking it for Tommy to get out of the car with it.

"You know, right? I have to go upstairs with Mr. Tommy too," Keith said.

"Yes, both of us," Roman's men said quietly. He then leads Keith and Tommy to the private elevator. That he will go directly to Román's penhaus that Ivan gave him when Román arrives in Italy. Keith stood next to Tommy in a calm manner. Without any emotion because it is his job until he reached the penhaus Keith saw that there were many more men in black scattered around the area. It made Keith realize that the Mafia really is Roman. It's just that Keith doesn't know what the other party is doing. Which Keith didn't want to know either.

"I'll invite Mr. Tommy to the room to get ready first. The boss is on his way, he's almost there. As for you, I'll take you to the room to wait." Roman's man said.

"Will it be? If I were to sit outside by the pool." Keith nodded toward the outdoor section. There is also a swimming pool. Román's men were silent for a while.

"I just want to feel the wind while I wait. If it's not inconvenient for you, that's fine," Keith said in a normal tone. Roman's men think that Roman should spend a lot of time with Tommy. People who have to wait a long time may feel bored.

"Okay, but you can't wander anywhere. Tell our people what you want," Roman's subordinate replied. Making Keith attend with satisfaction.

"I'll wait for you here. When you're done, someone call me so I can take you back," Keith tells Tommy. Before Tommy was taken to the room to get ready. Keith follows another of Roman's henchmen to the pool. Who also owns a liquor bar near Keith smirked, at least he sat down drinking and waiting for Tommy.

" I can drink ?" Keith asked just for this insurance.

"Fine, but take it easy," replied Roman's subordinate. After all, this point is already the point where drinks are prepared for the guests who come here. Hearing the answer, Keith immediately went to sit at the bar. Along with ordering light drinks to sit and drink while you wait for Tommy.

***
***
"Tommy has arrived, hasn't he?" Roman's calm voice sounded. While he was sitting in the car with a slightly irritated mood why today's dinner did not fully satisfy his taste. Because he had quarreled with his grandfather and his uncle during the meal. With Marco helping to provoke him as well thus making Roman get up and go out first as for Tommy he made Travis call Ivan to contact Tommy since the time he talked to his grandparents. Because he knew that this night would definitely be annoying.

"It arrived," Travis replied. Because the subordinates who guard the penthouse have already called to report

"Hmm" Roman replied with a throat. If not that his grandmother was sitting with him. He must have knocked over the dinner table by now.

"People keep an eye on Andrew and Marco. What are they doing together?" Roman said because he thought that the two of them would find a way to interrupt him.

"Yes," Travis answered seriously.

" " Boss , Nathan asked . Will Margaret's Charity Auction join you?" Travis asked.

What day?, asked Roman

"In two weeks," Travis replied.

"Let Nathan answer. I'm going to bid for my mom," Roman replied, and Travis agreed. And he was quick to text back to Nathan right away. After a while, he reached the penthouse. Roman's men got out of the car. And he takes Román safely as always and by going up the floor of Román's penthouse he would allow a group of people who were dating him to stay. And handing out homework to the people waiting here instead

" Hello boss " , Roman 's subordinates greeted . Roman affair with the head

,"Mr. Tommy is...." Nan's subordinate was about to tell her that he is getting ready to wait in his room, but Roman raised his hand to stop him.

"Let me call dad for a second," Roman said before pulling out his personal cell phone. Because he had just realized that he had to tell his father something first. Roman chose to walk by the pool to chat while he was about to dial that call. His sharp gaze also looked at the unknown back. Sitting at the bar where the person strips out of the suit and leans into the chair next to him with his shirt sleeves rolled up to the elbow until a beautiful pattern of tattoos is visible. That Román is confident that none of his people have tattoos like this for sure.

Roman walked over to the person in front of him. While thinking that it might be Tommy that Roman has never met Tommy before. He hasn't pushed to call his father yet. He reached out to grab the other's shoulder.

Thunder ....

Intuitively Keith, who was enjoying the taste of the drink, turned and grabbed the wrist that was on his shoulder. As a result, Roman's bodyguards rushed in. When Keith had captured his boss but Roman raised his other hand to stop them. As for Keith he paused a bit. His brows drew together as he saw a man with a terrifying aura in front of him. Dark and beautiful face What about a faded beard? Gray eyes tinged with coldness. There was no panic or excitement.

"Are you Tommy?" Roman asked looking at Keith. Keith then released her hand. Just guess who the other part of the bodyguards surrounding him is now.

"Excuse me. I'm not Tommy. I'm his bodyguard," Keith replied with a normal expression. No signs of fear or stiffness, but with? In Roman's presence causing Roman to become interested in Keith because it was rare to see someone who looked so calm in front of him like that.

"What's your name," Roman asked, Keith could feel the sharp gaze now examining him.

"Keith," Keith answered directly. Roman looked directly at Keith.

"Excuse me, boss, just let him sit here and wait," Roman's bodyguard said.

"Un, take it easy," Roman said before going back inside. Keith glanced slightly at the other's hard back. Before turning to continue drinking when he saw that the other party was not dissatisfied with him anyway.

Roman walks into his own private room and presses the phone to talk to his father for a while before hanging up the phone and going to find Tommy who was waiting in the waiting room. A small figure that looks voluptuous and is the work in front of her. Allowing Roman to fully release his frustration but then the image of Keith's face appeared. Until making Roman secretly angry. So he flung his body into Tommy completely. Amid the happy moans of the young singer.

"I'll go pick up the check from my subordinates," Roman said flatly, after fully releasing the frustration and now Tommy is bathing and dressing. He's getting ready to go back too Tommy knew he shouldn't stay here too long. Because it could make Roman feel dissatisfied

"Thanks , but did I please you?" Tommy asked sweetly.

"Hmm," he replied briefly in his throat. This made Tommy secretly angry. Noble Roman said a word of praise if he pampered well but for Tommy he admitted that Roman's bed story was lucky. Very fierce left him quite satisfied .

"Then I'll go back first. Hoping to sleep with you again," Tommy said. But Roman didn't say anything. Before Tommy leaves. Roman in bathrobe. He left the back room and went straight to his bedroom Tommy walks over to get the check from Roman's men, then he goes looking for Keith who was sitting there hoping that Keith is doing something with Roman's men making Tommy look surprised Keith looked up when one of Roman's henchmen indicated that Tommy had arrived

"Done," Keith asked briefly. Tommy nodded.

"What are you doing?" Tommy asked curiously. Keith lifted a slight smile from the corner of his mouth.

"Nothing, looking for clients. Hey you two if you want me to do a tattoo you can go to my shop, I have to go back now." Kieth said as he stood up.

"Well, if there's a chance we'll pass," replied one of Roman's subordinates before leading Keith and Tommy out to the parking lot.

"Do you need me to help you up?" Keith teased when he saw that Tommy wasn't up to walking.

" I 'm fine , it just hurts a little " Tommy replied with a smile .

" How are you ?" Kieth asked a weary looking Tommy after getting in the car already.

"You mean Mr. Roman's style of bed?" Tommy asked in a mocking tone. Even if the face is a bit tired, Keith chuckled slightly in his throat.

"I'm not comparing you and Roman. Because I can't choose," Tommy replied, but his sincere heart secretly gave Roman more points than Keith. Because Roman is stronger than Keith and more durable. As for the style, it is the same as Keith's

"Eh, I'm not serious about this stuff" Keith replied with a slight smile.

"Let's say if you're tired go to sleep first. When I get to the hotel I'll wake you up," Keith replied, Tommy nodded before closing his eyes because I feel so tired.

**
**

"The bodyguard that came with Tommy. Nothing suspicious. Right?" Roman called his subordinates to ask. because you have to be careful in every situation.

"As far as I could see there's nothing suspicious. Our people said they didn't ask anything about you, this person just sat and waited and designed the tattoo until our people sat down and asked to see the tattoo he designed," the subordinate replied directly. Román , Román raised his eyebrows slightly .

"Did you design a tattoo?" Roman asked just to be sure.

"Yes, I saw that he opened a tattoo shop in Geneva" Roman's subordinates responded according to the information received. Roman was silent for a moment.

"Well, if there's nothing suspicious you can go," Roman said as his men left Roman turned on his tablet to continue.

************
************

It's been 2 weeks

After completing the job of taking care of Tommy Keith went back to his own tattoo studio as usual. Living his life as usual until today, he again got a job as a bodyguard which is one of the jewelry auctions held in Italy as usual. Keith is in charge of the owner of the luxury jewelry brand while inside the event.

"If he's received the money, don't rush back to Geneva. Stay with us first," Rogen said hastily to Keith after they had a meeting and assigned their homework today.

" Where are you going?" Keith asked

"Looking for a place for that to drink," Rogen replied. Keith pulled out his phone to look around before nodding.

"Okay just three days," Keith replied giving Rogen a smirk before heading off to the jewelry auction site. In this event part of the bodyguard team has come to the event before to inspect the place as for Keith's group, he cares about the person. Billy takes Keith and others to Margaret the hostess of the event to introduce herself. Margaret is a 50 year old woman who still looks young for her age, Margaret greets everyone very friendly and when it's time Keith immediately took Margaret to the auction. Where he stood and peered around the area many people came to greet Margaret until Keith's eyes turned to the front door and he saw that there were media and people who came to the event all looked at a group of people approaching with interest. . Along with loud noises especially the girls who were gossiping with blushing faces. And Keith learns that the group he's focused on now is Roman's group. Keith didn't think he'd run into the mob again. That's when Roman's sharp gaze turned to Keith. Roman stared at Keith. Keith couldn't take his eyes off Roman either. Keith admits that there is an attractive aura about Roman but he is also scary.

Román was touring the event, he met the person he remembered accurately and he did not think that he would meet again at this event. The owner is Margaret who saw Roman immediately went straight to look making her bodyguards follow her.

"Hello Mr. Román. It is an honor to have you join us" greeted Margaret

"Thank you, Margaret for inviting me too," replied Roman. Margaret was younger than her father. they're pretty close

"Will you join the auction today?" Margaret asked with a smile.

"If there's something interesting, I'll auction it off for my mother," Roman answered bluntly. his gaze went past Margaret to Keith who stood still behind Margaret

"Are you coming here to work here today?" Roman said, disconcerting everyone. Including Roman's own subordinates, they all turned to look at who Roman greeted. Keith knew that Roman had greeted him for sure because he was looking at him.

"Yes" Keith replied with a voice sure that the other party asked him.

"Hmm. Does Mr. Roman know about my bodyguard?" Margaret asked curiously because she didn't think an ordinary bodyguard like Keith knew a mobster like Roman.

"We met at work," Keith replied. Margaret nodded and asked no more before escorting Roman to a reserved table.
Especially for the gangster and step to welcome others. Roman continued to follow Keith's tall, slender figure. There were many young women who wanted to come and say hello to Román, but due to the aura of pressure that he radiated, no one dared to get too close to Román. Except for a man who brought his wife and daughter to greet Roman but Roman's subordinates got in the way.

"I am Dante, president of the Sendano," the man said, Roman nodded to his subordinates to let the other party approach him. Make the other person smile with satisfaction.

"Hello Mr. Roman, I'm Dante and…" The other party was about to introduce himself again.

"I heard what you said to my subordinates. I don't know what business you have with me?" Roman asked in a calm voice. I actually guess why the other party approached him if you don't want him to support government funding he would like to introduce his daughter to look at him with eye candy now Dante was stunned when he heard that.

"Eh, I just wanted to say hello. I heard your name for a long time that's why I wanted to meet you, this is my wife Sylvia, and there is my daughter Rita", Dante said humbly. Although he is older than Román but with ambition he thought that he might have some connection with Román his political path would go well.

"Hello" Rita lspe held out his hand to Román, Román extended his hand to greet her and let go quickly causing the girl to stumble a bit

"Nice to meet but now I need personal time. I hope you can give it to me," Roman said bluntly, making the three father and daughter feel a little shy. Dante was somewhat offended but did not dare to show any symptoms because he knew of Roman's influence. So he could just leave with his wife and daughter back to his own table, if he didn't want to auction off the jewelry for his mother, he could have just gotten up and left.

Until it was time for the jewelry show for these models, Keith had to stand near the stage to check the order. Coincidentally where Keith was standing near Roman's table

And when it is time to bid, you bring jewels that were placed in the center of the stage so that everyone around the event could see them and start bidding. Roman looked at the jewels on the stage with calm eyes because there is still no piece that he likes. Even the men's watch that was decorated with colored diamonds from Roman's wait, but pay attention to the watch. But he was indifferent to Keith's face looking at the clock on the stage.

"This watch has an initial offer of 1 million dollars," announced the official, there were people raising banners to fight among themselves quite well. Until the auction price jumped to 1,800,000 million and no one else bid.

"2,000,000" came the deep voice of Roman. Along with raising the auction sign also drawing attention to the hilarity of the people at the event. Even Keith turned to look at Roman as well.
Roman's people looked at each other in surprise because their boss doesn't like this style of watch. But no one objected because it is his boss's money. And finally the auction was closed for 2 million dollars, which was attended by Román. Roman's secretary, Nathan, had to deal with the bidding money this time.

"The boss is bidding for the master?" Nathan asked.

"No" I just wanted to make an offer "Román replied with a short and calm voice. Nathan did not ask any more questions, even if he wants to know Roman did not understand why he auctioned that watch. He just saw that Keith pays attention to this watch despite that she had only met Keith once after the watch has been auctioned there are other items that come up all the time.Until a necklace that Roman liked and chose it for his mother and Roman auctioned off this necklace.

"I don't know if I'm blind no no" Rogen said softly to Keith as the two of them were about to prepare to hand over another turn to Billy's men. Whoever took care of Margaret during the night party Keith is in charge of the auction only that was no problem.

" Because ?" Keith asked

"Well, the diamond's eyes are piercing you." Rogen said jokingly. Keith chuckled slightly.

"But I envy those with money. Whatever price you want, you can buy it and bid on it," Rogen said nonchalantly.

"We have money, maybe not as much as they do, but we can also buy things that make us happy," Keith replied in a normal tone.

"Well I saw you looking at the watch that Mr. Roman auctioned off, did you like it?" Rogen asked seeing Keith looking at the watch as well. Keith raised an eyebrow slightly.

"I didn't like it, I just looked at it and thought the diamonds are so colorful and shiny. It's like Likay jewelry in Thailand. So I wonder if anyone wears it, will it be like Lily or not?" Keith answered honestly.

"What happens if someone buys it for you to use?" Rogen asked jokingly. He knows Thai Likay well. Why Keith Used to Open YouTube to Watch.

"No, I wouldn't wear it at all. Not my style," Keith replied nonchalantly.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

577K 16K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
1.1K 43 12
While strolling the imagination one day Roman rescues a young boy from the hands of his murderous brother. But now that this boy is in the sides life...
19.1M 460K 60
"𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 �...
3.9K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...