The tailor and the vampire lo...

By Just-Your-Local-Kiwi

Error the forced god of destruction, broken and battered has fallen into the void but instead of being torn a... More

1: Falling in the abyss and meeting what lurks below
2: Crossing paths and nothings goes as planned
4: Into the void we go...again
5: Waking up in a new multiverse...again
6: A walk through a forest
7: What is a family
8: Name giving
9: Meeting the village leader
10: The burning bat on the doorstep
11: recovery and release
11.5 : a few nice days

3: A rogue Gaster blocks the way!

741 55 7
By Just-Your-Local-Kiwi

Error moved quickly trying to get the kids to a safe place.

He almost succeeds but is halted in his tracks by a attacker who does not mean them well.

EDIT July 15: Split from the original chapter with some re-writes to make it longer on it's own, but i also still don't know how to write fight scenes.

________________

~~~Previously~~~~

Error has long crossed the bridge and the ruins door was almost in sight, just a little it further-

A bright white bone attack whizzes by Error's skull lodging itself in the tree and fizzling out.

"And what do you think you are doing?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A voice Error doesn't really recognise shouts but he has no doubt who is speaking, he needed no introduction.

Turning he sees who could only be W.D Gaster facing him down from further up the path in his white coat and panting for breath, clearly have ran here from the core his expression...The doctor glared at him fiercely but his expression remains controlled and his voice kept low and monotone, but his skill and control could not hide his anger and the warning in every word he spat or his fierce demented eyes glowing like hot embers.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you have something that belongs to me.."

Error didn't have to guess what he was here for, knowing what he knew of these type of AU's and how the Gaster stared at the children in his arms who were suddenly awake and clinging to him tightly, their bones rattled against his body in fright.

"0h? 1s th4t s0...I'm s0rry but..." Error thinking fast and places the two down onto the snow, they attempted to cling onto him, quietly pleading to not let them go but he just gently pried their hands off. Error then turns back around, placing himself between the children and the man before him "I w0n't l3t y0u tak3 th3m"

The defiance only stoked the fire in his opponent and the doctor's tight control of his emotions broke into rage "What do you think you are going to achieve? they are my property i made them and i've sacrificed too much to just let them go!"

The mask he had worn to hide his true nature crumbled away, revealing the rotten and vlie man he had become. Once he might have been a good man but his paths lead him to this though Error felt no pity for him, he had no choice on his role as the destroyer but this Gaster did have a choice and he would receive no mercy from him.

"Return them to me now! I will not tell you again!"

The Gaster took a ragged breath after his outburst as if trying to get his mask back on and take control. He turned his ire from Error to the children, an eerie, mocking smile replacing his snarling.

"1-S...2-P...come to me...return to me now and my punishment for disobeying me won't be too harsh...I might even be merciful"

He held his arms open wide as to welcome them with open arms, trying to play the act of a merciful man, his cooing voice a deceiving tone of friendliness and care to coaxe the children to come to him willingly...but his deranges eyes and fanged forced grin gave him away. It was an illusion Error would have never fallen for and sure did not fool the children that anything that man had in store for them was anything good.

The children cowered behind him, too terrified to move or speak and Error has a split second worry that despite how they could see past the act, the might just walk back to him out of that fear....He wasn't about to let that happen.

They were so close to the ruins, so close to the children being safely tucked away...Error made his decision.

He knew that what he was about to do would attract attention and if it attracted the wrong one Ink would be here in minutes...but he had to try something. He wanted to do something good for once in his cursed existence.

The light whimpering and teary eyes of the frightened children only strengthened his resolve as he allowed his magic to pool at his sockets. "Y3ah...i'm n0t go1ng t0 l3t th4t happ3n" With a smooth movement he steps forwards and tugs strings of magic from his sockets as they enter the encounter.

Gaster's hands lowered as his attention was forced from the kids and to Error, he snarled at him as own magic flared loud and bright like a raging fire in his eyes as many glowing hands formed around him and he let out a primal growl. "fine, so be it, i'll take them myself, even if i have to it by force"

And like that, it was on.

After so many years as the destroyer Error had, reluctantly developed some skills in fighting, many more years of experience than this Gaster had he was sure. But in the past he only fought when he was backed into it by Ink or those looking for fights but this time...for the first time, he instigated a fight on his own and he had no intention of holding back this time, this time he had something to fight for.

The battlefield was soon filled with the flashing of glowing hands and bone attacks, each attack Error threw at the doctor was dodged easily and he was even quicker to retaliate with even more viciousness. and for each of the hands Gaster sent forward to incaciate him were too dodged and destroyed of they gpt to close or attempted to rushes past him to grab at the cowering children. But for the Gaster, for all his magic tricks and strength, it all paled in comparison of the Destroyers own might and experience, he may put up a hard fight but this was Error's fight to win he was sure.

But despite the tipped odd both parties stood firm and unwilling to step down or show any mercy in their ruthless battle of dominance and who would come out on top. and for once Error had something he wanted to protect, something to fight for that kept him going. He knew he could not fail here.

But as the fight continued Error had come to a horrible realization that something wasn't right.

He found himself growing sluggish as his body was plagued by pain in every part as his injuries burn scream at him and threaten to take him down. His magic reserves which was usually a near endless pool of magic was nearly drained dry and he felt stretched thin, his attacks aren't coming to him as naturally or as strong as they're supposed to. He grew frustrated at his unusual weakness, this fight should have ended as quickly as it started so why is he slowing down, why is he failing. he can not fail here.

What sort of destroyer is he if he can't defeat a single, measly monster?! even at half strength he should have wiped the floor with his dust by now!

What was meant to be a simple and easy win in this fight had become far more difficult than he anticipated.

With his weakness and growing frustration his focus had laxed and he stumbles as a attack gt a direct hit on his ribs and that alone was enough to send him collapsing to the ground. He gasped for breath and panted so heavily his body shook as he attempted to stand back up, only for a boot to press down on his hand, cracking bone under the Gaster's heel.

"Is this the best you got? pitiful...i expected more..." Gaster sneered down at him full of disgust, taunting him as he readied more attacks which all hit their marks and Error buckled.

This was it, he was struck down and he knew it. He was too weak to fight any longer. He should have noticed his state and just fled, not go into a fight he was doomed to lose since the first attack thrown. Now he was paying a high price for his pride, beaten down and humiliated in front of those he had promised to protect...Unbidden and unwanted tears started tricking down his face.

The Gaster gave him no pity as he removed his heel and simply stepped around where Error lay and walked to the children. Error could only tilt his head to witness from where he lay crumpled on the ground.

The kids screamed when glowing hands lunged forward to grab at them.

The ear piercing sound broke Error's heart as he gave one last attempt to force himself onto his hands, fighting against how his body shook and threaten to collapse again under his weight. He may had lost but he wasn't about to give up, he was far too stubborn for that. Seeing how the kids cried and thrashed under the magic hands grabbing their arms as Gaster descended on the two, he grasped onto a very desperate, and very stupid idea.

With one hand he puled up a small screen as typed in code and with his other, non damaged hand his tugged at his sockets and with his tears turned to strings he threw them out and tangled them around the Gaster's foot, he had not noticed until Error pulled his feet from under him and sent the bastard face first into the snow. He went down shouting and cursing but it gave Error just the moments he needed.

And with the last of his energy he threw his whole body forward, vaulted across the space between him and the kids, over the prone and thrashing Gaster trying to free himself. Reaching out he grabbed the kids and clutched them to his chest as a portal tore open on the ground below them and allowed himself to fall through the tear in space with the two children held tight to him.

As he fell into the portal the last thing he saw was the furious face of Gaster running at him roaring in anger with magic hands trying to grab at them before the portal zipped shut and everything went black.With the portal closed after them and Error's vision went black as he slipped into unconsciousness yet again, he had missed just where he and the kids had ended up.

If he knew he would have never opened that portal or threw himself and these kids into somewhere unknowing of where or what he was throwing them into.

Error was once again greeted by the void, but this time he had two children to tag along for the ride.

_______________________________________________

I'm not great at writing fight scenes, or writing dialogue, so lmk if i completely trashed it here :)

I wonder where Error and the kids are going to end up :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 54 9
Bare with me here, I suck at descriptions. Error was suffering. He stared into the white void blankly, as if he was waiting for something. He sat the...
16.7K 556 12
This is a world where Error is forced to be a destroyer, Everyone is blind(except for Blue and a few charas((judgemental-wise))), and Error falls int...
5.9K 226 19
Error is a god, of destruction. He doesn't like his job, but he doesn't hate it. In all of his inmortal life as one, he's come to terms of what has...
104K 3.4K 36
they had gone to far, pushing error to his limits, so what will they do when he gains more power? when he gets more friends and allies? when the mult...