-TEST SUBJECT- BSD x Fem!Read...

By Puzzys

'Mother... Father...' 'That's right... I'm here because of my mother and father. But why?' "Y/N L/N, Subjec... More

Character info
001
002
003
004
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
Discontinued (might make a new book like this later on

005

1.3K 25 31
By Puzzys

The car went over many pot holes along the way, overall the car ride was almost an hour long. The girl stared out her window and fixed her dress by trying to cover her chest a bit more.

With every passing second, she got more and more nervous. This had been her first major mission, it had always been collecting weaponry. She tucked her hands between her thighs to warm them up.

If she weren't on a mission or in a car, she would pull out her cigarettes. She sighed at the thought of not being able to loosen up. 'Oh that's right,' she thought with slightly widened eyes.

She looked down to her purse and looked around the vehicle. She looked back to her purse and slightly opened it to a secret department, her drug stash. She also had another pocket for poison in case she would need it.

The car came to a slow stop. As she exited the car she was amazed by the beautiful mansion in front of her. She knew that they would be rich, but not this rich. She cleared the throat and went back to her poker face.

There were multiple other cars that kept flooding into the large driveway. "Let's go" Chuu said before walking ahead of the other two.

They got their names checked out and entered. They were instructed to go to a large ballroom-like room. In the middle was a large table filled with food. Staring down from one of the railings was their target.

She was staring down at the slowly growing crowd. She stopped observing everything when Dazai poked her shoulder. He was still looking forward to it. "Remember. We pose as a couple" he said.

He pulled her closer by her waist, they stood with their shoulders attached trying to look as if they were in a relationship. "You don't look close to a couple," Chuuya remarked. "You're right," Y/N replied.

She stepped in front of dazai who kept his arms wrapped around her waist. He slightly leaned her back onto his chest. "Go with it" she whispered, and he did go with it. He rested his chin on her head.

Chuuya glared at dazai with jealousy, dazai looked at him and stuck his tongue out. She turned to chuuya. "Chuuya, if you can get to the bathrooms, look for any type of window that will allow you to find the security room by looking through the other windows. If you can't find it, enter on either a second or third floor window and look for it. It's a security room so it should be more secure and stand out." she said to which Chuuya nodded his head in understatement.

He wondered off to find the bathrooms or an isolated place. Y/N started feeling anxious again, her fire arms were burning.

They felt like they were being cut through. She placed her right hand on her left wrist too apply pressure.

Truth be told, the drugs and cigarettes helped to calm the pain down. That's why she took them.

"Dazai, I have to go to the bathroom" she  stepped away from him. "I'll come with you" he said.

"What?" She questioned. "I have no bad intentions" he said as he lifted his hands up in defence.

"Fine" she wondered off in the opposite direction Chuuya took.

She closed and locked the door behind her and placed her bag up on the counter. Dazai looked at her confused.

"I don't have to use the bathroom" she said. "Then why are we here" he sounded annoyed because she wasted his time.

"You can go back when you want to" she opened the secret compartment and took the small bad out. She rolled up a $20 note.

"What are you doing?" Dazai questioned her as she sniffed up the powders. She tilted her head back and sniffed the extras.

"What dose it look like?" She replied as she whipped her nose.

"Want some?" Y/N asked as she held the rolled up note towards the brunette.

He wanted over and took the rolled up note from the girls hands and held it up to his nose as he leant over the counter and sniffed the white powder.

They took turns in sniffing it up until there was no trace of the powder.

"Let's go" Y/N walked out with Dazai following closely behind her, just before they entered the crowded room Dazai wrapped his arm around her waist.

Y/N's phone vibrated in her pocket. She swiped answer and held it up to her ear.

"Y/N, I'm in the room. Get close to the targets and wait till I turn the lights off" Chuuya said calmly.

"Good job, Chuuya" Y/N Said before hanging up leaving him slightly blushing.

"Let's go Dazai." She walked in front of the boy.
"Let's stay back here, Our targets are over the other side of the room" she said, leading Dazai to the furthest corner of the room.

She pulled her phone out and texted Chuuya.

'Lights out'

She texted Chuuya and the lights went off.

A Tainted Hearts Aspiration : Speed

She whispered before running to the other end of the room in a matter of seconds making sure not to touch anybody.

She pulled the small bag of Poison and poured it equally into the two targets champagne glasses, and ran back.

She pulled her phone out once more and told him to turn the lights back on.

Dazai was shocked at the speed she had done it at. "That was fast" he said.

"I am fast" she said as she rested her back on the wall waiting for the poison to take effect.

Chuuya walked back to the two. "Nothing happened." Chuuya said, he was convinced that the mission failed.

Y/N leaned into his ear and whispered. "I poisoned their drink" her breath tickled his ear. She went back to her previous position leaving Chuuya blushing madly

"Yeah, did you even do anything, Y/N" Dazai asked. She puked him by the collar, forcing him to her level.

"I poisoned their drinks" she whispered into his ear, leaving him blushing too.

Just as she leaned back, the crowed huddled over to one corner. The poison had taken effect.

The two targets laid there, dead.

"Mission success" Y/N stated as the boys looked at her.

The three walked back to their ride and sat in the back.
___
The second they got back to their apartment Dazai practically ripped his shirt off and collapsed on his bed.

Chuuya held his clothes and was about to walk into the bathrooms to change. Just was he did Y/N intended to change in there too.

"You go first" try both said in sync.

"How about we both go in but face the opposite direction" Chuuya said and Y/N agreed.

Chuuya walked to the far end of the apartment and started to strip, Y/N did too.

Chuuya looked into the mirror and saw Y/N dressing. His face grew bright red and Mmmm he looked down.

"I'm done Chuuya" Y/N said as she left the room leaving Chuuya blushing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 308 23
Y/n L/n never knew her biological parents nor did she ever really care to know them. She had loved her adopted parents and that was enough for her. B...
70.7K 762 29
[On Hiatus] Bungou stray dogs one shot, scenarios and headcanons! This contains dark and nsfw contents if you are not comfortable with them then you...
33.9K 1.9K 23
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข.๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
167K 5.7K 14
โˆ˜โ™กเผ‰โˆ˜ ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐›๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...