In the Stars

By Phoenixdragon23

Hi my name is Hope Logan Sharpe. My parents are Deacon Sharpe and Brooke Logan. Hope grew up with both her pa... More

Companies
Characters and trees
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Dinner with Eric
Chapter 9 Revelations (Logan family )
Chapter 10 part two revaluation (Spencer Family)
Second group of characters ( Flash Back)
Flashback 1
Flashback 2
Flashback three
Chapter eleven first day of work
Third row of Characters Madison and Spencer
Chapter 12 lunch part one
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13 DNA
Flashback number four
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Deacon home
Chapter 16 mafia documents
Chapter 17 Day Before the fashion show
Chapter 18 Conversation with Her family
Chapter 19 day fashion show

Chapter 2

28 0 0
By Phoenixdragon23

When Hope woke up that wednesday at 6 am. Hope called the daycare to cancel her daughter's enrollment in the private daycare. Hope went down stairs into her office and brought the baby monitor with her to know that Beth woke up. Hope knew that she was going to switch to her phone to sharpe pear phone and compute. Hope also erased her account on her other computer and phone. So that if people wanted to find anything about her company they could not do so without her permission. Hope hid her Rose Swords mafia stuff under thousands of code layers so that even the best hacker on her team or the brilliant hacker could get into her mafia thing they may get into something else that is not hers. Hope checks the mail to see that she got the divorce paper, restraining order that was sent to Thomas, and the paternity test. Hope called her brother Eric facetime at 8 o'clock her time . Eric answers on the second ring on his pear pad. Eric says "Hope, I am happy to hear from you. How is that niece of mine?" Hope answers "Beth is asleep right now. She is doing well so far. I was just calling to tell you that I am living in a private house in Beverly Hills, CA. I have called Dad to tell him that I am leaving Los Angeles for good. Eric asks " What was Dad's reaction to the news." Hope says "Dad, reaction was shock and asked why I am leaving Los Angeles because that was the city I grew up in when I was not at boarding school. I gave dad the reason and his first reason was to say I will be coming to town and have a talk with Liam. I told dad that he should stay where he is and that whatever happened to him is Liam's fault. When me and Wyatt get back to Miami can we get back custody over our children Asher and Bella again. Eric and I have been running both sides of our business for a decade now. How was your day so far at work?"Eric replied "Hope sure you and Wyatt have custody of them. I will pick up Asher and Bella for the schoolroom at the Sharpe's office. During Covid I decided to put the kids in an online schooling program. Today, I have got out the latest design on the pear phone min and the Pear pad plus. I got into a meeting earlier in which we went over what is going to be on the devices. I also dealt with the ship that you made this week and checked every single box of the weapons and made sure that they work properly with all the features you had added which were 300. Uncle Kev would be proud of us for building on our family legacy in which Asher and Isabel will be the next generation to take over, that we make our business larger and stronger than anything with loyalty with honor at the forefront for our family mafia. Uncle Kevin was there for us when we went to boarding school, remember he started training use at age of five. He trained us physically and mentally to be prepared for the world. Uncle Kev trained all for us which includes you,Floyed, and me when we were young. When Floyed was not ready to start his mafia training as don when he was 10 and you were 8 he decided he would start training me to be the Donna next to you in our family mafia. He helped us start our company and bring Shang Family Company into our business. He was one best father figure that we had in blood that was not our father. Uncle Kevin said to protect your family from danger to those who you love. Uncle Kevin is here with us in spirit. Remember when we were young. Guy used to hit on you so Me and Floyd would stop the boys flirting with you so you would be protected. Uncle Kev taught us to street fight fighters , street racers and assassins at twelve which accumulate our wealth. The name we came up with was RED Dragon as an assassin and street fight name for me and Lucifer for you brother. We are one of the most feared people in the world. Uncle Kevin was smart with coming up with street fighter names. Devil and Angel were street racing . Mine was the devil while yours was the angel.. Uncle Kevin helped both of them build our first company at 11. First company I built with his help was the Devil flaming Dragon. It started out as a bakery & coffee shop but became a business real estate company but not just real estate or other different kinds of business. Your first company was an angel company. You and I were multi-billionaires by the time we were at age fourteen but Floyed was along for the ride watching you and I. Floyed worked on the legal side of Asia mafia and he is moving to California to take my place as family representative in California. You are now trillionares with multiple companies under our belt. Uncle Kev helped us get to go online schools at the age of 6 and 16 graduated college with all master degrees before the age of seventeen. You remember our uncle kept us in private high schools & college online school to graduate early so that I could take over the mafia legally at age 18, but so we had regular high school experience. I still work as an assassin if I need to take dangerous people out. I have already started his mafia training in which he is learning how to fight right now. Asher is Learning Italian,Spanish,and Chinese." Hope says "Eric, I wanted to honor our uncle by giving Asher Uncle Kevin's middle name. You and I know at least 30 different languages or morebefore age of 20. We will start Bella in a few years." Eric says "Bella is learning Italian, and Chinese right now with our teachers. Bella may be three but she needs to learn these languages in the future."Hope knew that Eric was right that the kids should learn it young. Hope remembers that she and her brother learned most of the thirty languages before the age of eighteen because of their uncle Kev training them and sending them to mafia boot camp when they were seventeen. Hope, that 's how your day is going so far. Hope and talk a bit more before saying goodbye After the hangup, Hope hears a sound from the baby momider.

Hope goes up stairs to get Beth. Beth is sitting up in bed rubbing her eyes. Hope sees it as the cutest thing and asks Beth if she wants to be picked up. Beth nodded and Hope picked up Beth. Hope brought Beth to the bathroom, Hope helped brush teeth, and helped Beth use the bathroom. Hope brings Beth downstairs. Hope asks Beth what she wants. Beth says pancakes. Hope asks Beth if she wants to help make breakfast. Beth sas¨Mommy, i want to help make breakfast¨Hope bring Beth to sit on the counter. Hope put all the ingredients into the mixing bull. I gave the mixing bull to Beth and helped her to mix the ingredients. When it was a full mix I put on a pan oso that I could make the pancakes.

[The kitchen (I do not own that picture)]

Ten minutes later

Hope was done making the pancake. Hope and Beth clean up the kitchen before eating. Hope put the food on a plate for Beth and grabbed one for herself. Hope eats 3 pancakes while Beth eats two pancakes that are cut up and blended. Hope clean up the plate. Hope asks "Beth do you want to go to her playhouse that grandpa Deacon bought you." Beth reply" yes" to Hope's answer. 

(Playground, I do not own the phot google does)]

Hope goes outside with Beth into the backyard. Beth ran into the house. Hope love that Beth has somewhere that is safe for kids on Sharpe property. Hope knows that Beth loves this house. Hope texts her Dad to ask if they will have the same play house in Florida for Beth. Deacon sees Hope's text and says "yes we have the same playhouse at the house". Hope decided to ask if her dad is too busy to take facetime calls from her. Deacon says you can call me. Hope facetime her father on her pear phone. Hope calls Deacon on his Pear computer. Deacon answered facetime. Deacon asks "Hope where are you exactly". Hope replies "Beth and I are outside at the playhouse that you bought for Beth. Beth and I are at Sharpe's mansion in Beverly hill, California. I had a virtual meeting with Justin about the divorce from Liam. Have you been attending rehab to stay sober for your family? It is still hard to say. Are you still in mulan?" Deacon wants to ask "Hope, I am still in Mulan. I will be in Florida in three weeks in the Florida homes where you and Eric's houses are. Can you put Beth on the face time because I want to see my granddaughter. Hope I've been going to rehab to stay sober for three years and staying away from alcohol". Hope gets up to knock on the door to see that Beth is in the toy kitchen. Hope asks Beth ''Beth can you stop playing for a moment so that grandpa can see you. Beth leaves the playhouse and comes to the beach where mom is sitting. Hope picks up Beth and places Beth on her lap. Hope holds the phone in front of her and Beth. Bath see grandpa. Beth started to say '' Hi Grandpa, today was fun me and mommy made pancakes for breakfast and then we went out and played. Beth starts to move. Hope tells Beth to say " Goodbye grandpa". Hope to talk to her father for a little bit more before lunch. Hope say "goodbye dad". Hope hears "A goodbye Hope"

After Hope called her dad. Hope called Wyatt. Wyatt picked up on the second ring. Wyatt say" Hi Hope, what are you calling me for." Hope tells Wyatt the story of Liam cheating on me with her and that I have decided to move to Miami, Florida where my brother is. She told Wyatt do you want to be in Miami to be with our children because this is our opportunity?'' " Wyatt replies yes when are you planning to leave. Hope says "I am planning to leave this weekend and take Beth with me if you are in. I also had one question: would you take a paternity test on Beth because I remember that we slept together a week before me and liam caught together." Wyatt says "Hope, I will pack up my house. I will come with you to see our children. I will take a paternity test to ease your mind " Hope says " My brother will give us custody of Ash and Bella when we get to Florida. Thank you Wyatt." Wyatt says "ok."

Hope brings Beth in and wash Beth's hands. Hope made a Bottle of milk and Small amount chicken pieces for Beth and made a chicken Sandwich for herself. It took ten minutes to make and eat. Hope knows it is time for Beth to nap after lunch. Hope ask "Are you ready for older siblings in a couple of days?" Beth swears " Mommy I want to see my big brother and big sister ." Hope to put Beth to bed. Hope set an alarm for herself on pear phone and took the baby monitor to her office.

Hope starts to work on Logan enterprises work. Hope work on shoe making and finance for Logan banks. Hope also works on her mafia that she owns with her brother called the rose swords which had Asian mafia and the Italian mafia. Hope had many homes all over the world, she made business with all different gangs and mafia on information which they got from their spies. Hope works on the Hope share the mafia with her brother in which equals part in all the business. Hope looks over ships and designs for the weapon. Hope had owned the Sharpe's for a long time. Hope's great- grandfather passed the Italian mafia down to his eldest son and their family. Grandfather's brother Alessio   was the eldest ligament heir to the mafia but his son died his grandchildren were not trained for the mafia and did not want that position. Tyler had two sisters who had family that did not want to get involved in the legal or illegal business. So when he found his illigament brother had a son, deacon who he was going on was planning to introduce and train him but he was not fit so he waited for deacon children who are me and my brother Eric to be old enough to take over as the mafia before retirement as the don of the Italian mafia he did train us as mafia leader how to lead the mafia. Hope and her brother inherited the company from the grandmother who passed it down to their uncle. The mafia was handed down by their uncle Kevin. Hope 2 hours work before going to shower and getting ready for bed. Hope work on a script for show  called Hidden By The Legends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 6.9K 104
MASSIMO ALEJANDRO ROMANO, a well-known name in the mafia world. He is an Italian mafiosa capo (mafia boss) and is the most strongest, powerful and th...
17.4K 334 17
𝕯𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖍 𝕬𝖌𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖎 Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
48.1K 976 35
{NOT UPDATING ANYMORE} (INCOMPLETE STORY) She spent her whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love. Running after it. Desperately grasping at anyth...
21.4K 296 48
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...