Naaz

By shewritesforbidden

Nina Shehnaaz Sehgal, is a well-known blogger, the daughter of an attorney and parliament member. There were... More

Synopsis & Warnings
Character Aesthetics
PART I: The Avalanche
1|Cherry Picking
2|Appearance
3|To Love & Loathe
4|Blurred Lines
5|Intoxicated
6|To Hug & Hold
7|Drastic
8|Twisted Together
9|Paint Me
AN
A/N:
10| Captivating
12|Stars
13|Relief
14|Engraved
15|Grim
16| Steps
PART II: The Tormentor
The Tormentor (Prologue)

11|Sweet Passion

1.3K 84 44
By shewritesforbidden

Edited & Grammar Corrected

It was a double update and the chapter is modified. To continue this story read the chapter.

Thanks♥︎

"A lot has happened since last night and you bitch didn't even think to concern me?"

Ishita entered the room clapping loudly and her mouth stretched out in a smile. I scowled at her grumbling out my words. This girl needs to stop creeping me out.

"Don't even remind me now. I couldn't look straight at Papa's face."

I scrubbed my face in frustration and took a cup of chai Ma earlier made for me. I can already imagine Papa sinking in anxiety. It's almost cold now. I avoided basically everyone. So I hadn't even gone downstairs since last night.

I was not strong enough to resist the attraction I felt. The raw desire passes through me when he touches me. The moment I saw Danielle I was on the verge of setting his office on fire. Who cares about the aftermath? It wasn't only jealousy. I refused to be the second-best option in someone's life. It was not about my trust issue. I had the experience of witnessing a woman being the third person in her own life.

Advik was the mystery that had left me hot-headed since I met him. He had always left more to know about him. Every time I think it's a few more steps to finally learn about him I find myself staring at the space.

There's something about him I still feel shady and that is what my mind has been eating me out for. A man so violated and calm at the same time doesn't sit well.

Why did he have men following behind him?

Ishita snapped her finger at me. My attention immediately moved to her.

"Someone said something about being shameless now look who's hiding under the pillow."

She was mocking me for saying something before the henna function. I don't even remember what I said.

When the ice pack made contact with my neck I hissed. Removing it for a second I placed the ice pack back on my neck. They are bluish-red now. Now It started to irritate me how every time she smirked watching those marks.

Last night went disastrously. When I entered the room Papa and Chachu were having a chit-chat in our foyer. I entered like usual and smiled. But the look I received was mixed with shock and amusement. To make matters worse Jiju later joined them and witnessed. For a moment he became speechless but he was the only person in the room along with my sister who didn't give me any weird looks. After my usual good nights, I came up to my room. Papa didn't meet my eyes twice.

I slid it down but the moment I watched myself in the vanity, I cussed Arrogant Malhotra for his sick and fucked up brain function. Really? Bruising my skin.

What was he thinking for real?

"I have a lot of free time. So spill the tea."

She sat on the corner of my bed with a curious look looming on her face.

I sighed and told her everything without the heated moment and of course his dirty filthy talk. He should put a zipper in his mouth. She was ecstatic as if concentrating her heart out and by chance, if she misses any details she will be as good as dead. Filling the details of the SUVs that followed us and how he took things really smoothly I was disappointed to tell her what explanation he gave after.

In the end, she was looking awestruck as if impressed by him.

"I was shocked at how calm he was. More than the car following us I feared what if he angered and leashed out. I had seen his zero control over his anger."

I rubbed my forehead.

"He seriously is obsessed with you."

I nonchalantly shrugged. I know he has his desires resolved around me. He admitted that openly. My sex life is non-existent unlike him.

"You just got the adventure and romance your dull life was missing. Congrats. You are one step ahead of getting a dirty sexual journey."

She gushed like a love-struck puppy. For a moment I eyed her. Did she even hear something I said about scaring the shit out of me? I stink glared and moved to what I was doing.

"If by that means him bruising my skin and teasing me the entire time, talking about punishment for God knows what sin I committed? Then no thanks."

She screeched in a high-pitched tone and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"What the fuck? Nina, he is kinky. You dirty girl. Ohmigod. He talks dirty doesn't he?"

I groaned out loud and opened my eye mask to apply. I hardly had any wink of sleep last night. The teasing and taunting of last night left a rush of tingle in my body.

"These things are called Hickey. Don't fuss over it."

She grunted. They sure do look good.

A clear image of playful Advik from last night came alive in my mind. I admit I missed the playful side of him. I bite back the smile that threatened to come out.

A ping of the message came as a message came up my screen. Ishita side-eyed at my screen and smirked.

Taking the concealer from my bag I applied it under my eyes and neck.

"Someone was expecting morning BJ?"

I sharply glared at her and snatched my phone. I almost dropped my phone peering at what he had just sent. My core pulsed like last night.

Arrogant Malhotra: I had dreams of your lips on me last night.

My eyes glaze over every word he texted. I gulped down a needy moan. Oh God! What is wrong with me?

Another one came shortly after it.

Arrogant Malhotra: Did you sleep well?

I gulped down and focused on applying concealer with my shaky hands. All the memories from last night came up fresh in my mind. His hands and lips are on mine. I quivered.

God, I hate how my body reacts to him.

When I was applying my mascara my phone dinged with another message. I spare a side glance at my phone.

Arrogant Malhotra: Good Morning, Darling.

Seeing his normal message I accidentally put my mascara on my lid. I cried out in frustration. Wiping it harshly, I reapplied it.

I sighed.

Should I text back?

After I took my bread with peanut butter and got in the car and saw another text. He can't be serious. Can he?

"I will introduce you to your bodyguard today, Darling. Be a good girl for me, Okay?"

My thighs clenched on my own accord as I had to bite my lip hard enough to get out of his makeshift sexual fantasy.

Debating with myself for half an hour I texted one last time before muting my phone.

Nina: Yes Daddy *Middle Finger Emoji*

The faint murmurs I heard when I entered are now almost gone. After classes, Ishita and I wandered through the campus and sat in the canteen with my other friends. Nisha was telling us about the last guy she had a crush on and how it easily shifted to another K-pop idol. Shruti had her guitar on and she was singing. Abruptly they all became silent. I looked over my shoulder to see who she was watching and I regretted it.

It was Vicky who had his eye on me.

He was boring holes through my head.

I'm seeing him for the first time after the incident. He and his friend took the table next to us. For a long moment, he just watched me like a hawk. Somehow I may have forgotten how to move.

Something shimmered in his eyes. Like rage. I briskly looked away and shifted from one side to another side of the chair feeling extremely uneasy. He didn't move his sight from me. I still can feel it.

Focusing hard on what they were saying my mind wandered to the eyes setting on me. Very specifically. The whole cafeteria was getting uncomfortable. My phone flashed with a message and I was thankful whoever decided to text me now.

Arrogant Malhotra: I will be there in five minutes to pick you up.

No, I take that back. I reread his text and blinked my eyes. No question, no 'Please'? He just arranged for me. Wow. I should have expected. Anything generous from him will be daydreaming.

'And yet you melt like butter around him'

My subconscious mind mocked me.

"Advik said he will be there in five minutes. I have to go."

I told them and took my bag. I discarded the packets and hurriedly wedged my phone in my bag but they all had a mischievous look on their face. I snorted.

Now I will have the friend interrogation session of the day.

"We can already guess what's gonna happen next."

Shruti said in a sing-song voice and played guitar. Others matched her tone with her.

"When will you let him meet us?"

"Does he have any brother?"

"Go and buy protection!!!"

I rolled my eyes at them and smiled. Grabbing the half-finished coffee I had a dilemma about whether to throw it or take it. Ignoring all the side eyes, I was out of the campus. The weather was warm today. My outfit was super casual.

Taking out my phone I decided to call him asking where he was. Will I look desperate? No. He told me to wait.

When I hurriedly scurried forward I collided with a hard back and accidentally bumped my nose. The cup of coffee slipped out of my hand and fell to the ground. Shit. I hissed in pain and rubbed my nose. Eyes burnt, tears threatened to fall. After feeling quite eased I wiped my eyes and looked at the mess I created on the sidewalk.

My glance shot upward to see who it was. The guy looked at me open-mouthed and mostly shocked. I know it's entirely my fault if I only wasn't being clumsy as fuck. He is a foreigner. As if he got his voice and started to apologize but I shook my head.

"Hey, It's okay. I should have been careful."

He smiled at me. His eyes are blue and grayish. Almost looked like a kind of sea storm. I shuddered thinking of it. The friendly vibe he was trying to give was odd.

"It's definitely not okay. I'm really sorry."

He had an apologetic look that almost convinced me. Yet there was something overdone in his voice. Ignoring my inner monologue I darted my eyes over the mess of my pant and top. There are a lot of coffee stains.

The guy scurried over and handed me a tissue. I hesitantly looked at him. With a tentative hand, I accepted.

"Please Call me Rowe."

This chapter is dedicated to all and especially
ShreyaRaj8
Shrinidhi177
ISHAAN151002
shrutika87
Reagan_Joe_35
Rebellllaaaa
Thank you for being the most engaged readers.

So, Here I delivered.

Any thoughts on this Chapter?

The next part is after 90 votes.

Chop-chop Vote and comments.

Stay tuned for the next chapters

Until Next time Huns.

XOxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 127 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
757K 46.1K 49
šˆš§ š­š”šž š“ššš§š š„šžš š°šžš›š¬ šØšŸ š‡šžššš«š­š¬, ššš§š š©š®š«š¬š®š¢š­ šØšŸ š“š«š®š­š”š¬, š‹šØšÆšž š°šžšššÆšžš¬ š¢š­š¬ š¦šžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³š¢š§š  ļæ½...
30.8K 1.1K 14
"š‘° š’”š’‰š’š’–š’š’… š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’– š’ˆš’, š’”š’–š’š’”š’‰š’Šš’š’†, š’ƒš’–š’• š‘° š’š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’…š’ š’•š’‰š’† š’“š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ. š‘»š’‰š’† š’š’š’š’š š’“š’Šš’ˆš’‰š’• š’•š’‰š’Šš’š’ˆ...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...