The Bumpy Road Of Marriage [S...

By Cadia27

"Sign the divorce papers, daddy," said the 5-year-old boy. Kim Taehyung had the divorce papers thrown in his... More

Chapter 1: That Handsome Man Looks Just Like You
Chapter 3: Flashback
Chapter 2: This Little Genius
Chapter 4: The Weight of the Good Years
Chapter 5: Wait For it, Taehyung.
Chapter 6: Hello Daddy
Chapter 7: He Was Indeed Retarded
Chapter 8: He Was Really A Witty Little Devil
Chapter 9: Time Stopped
Chapter 10: After Six Years, You Are Finally Starting Again
Chapter 11: The Most Powerful CEO Who Goes Berserk When He Sees His Wife
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: The Old Meatball Cares About Him
Chapter 16: Taehyung's Protection Toward Her
Chapter 17: This Couple was Really Out to Destroy People
Chapter 18: Your Feelings for Taehyung is Written all Over Your Face
Chapter 19: The Feeling of First Love
Chapter 20: You Can't Hit Your Own Biological Child
Chapter 21: Courting Trouble for Himself
Chapter 22: Nothing to do with Me
Chapter 23: When Are You Divorcing My Mommy?
Chapter 24: Is His Influence on You Still So Great?
Chapter 25 You Should Not Drive After You Drink
26-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-125
126-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
171-180
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271-280
281-290
290-300
301-310
311-320
321-330
331-340
341-350
351-360
361-370
371-380
381-390
391-400
401-410
411-420
421-430
431-440
441-450
451-460
461-470
471-480
481-490
491-500
501-510
511-520
521-530
531-540
541-550
551-560
561-570
571-575
576-580
581-585
586-590

Chapter 12: For the Past Few Years, Because of You, Taehyung-

165 13 4
By Cadia27

PA Jin could only start the car engine as he looked at the two women who were still arguing.

'Great, the CEO is offended once again!

'Sigh.'

This foolish Jisoo really gave him a headache all the time.

"Sometimes, a woman's feelings can be overwhelmingly..." PA Jin could not help but open his mouth to put in a good word for Jisoo. However, he quickly shut his mouth when he saw the expression on the CEO's face.

It was too late. He could not save them anymore.

Chaeyoung dragged Jisoo along with her until they arrived at her hotel room. As soon as they arrived at the hotel room, they were greeted by an excited Soyi and Siwoon. The children excitedly greeted their mother when they saw her but they were stunned for a moment when they saw Jisoo.

"It's your godmother. Remember the godmother that Mommy always talked about? Have you already forgotten?" Chaeyoung hurriedly said, wanting to use the children to appease Jisoo's anger.

Siwoon blinked his eyes as he stared at the woman standing beside him mother and quickly greeted her, "Hello, godmother."

Soyi saw that her brother had greeted the woman and although she was still feeling shy, she also greeted Jisoo. "Hello, godmother."

"Park Chaeyoung, you—" As soon as Jisoo saw the two young children, all her anger quickly went away. She squatted down and reached out her hands to pull the two young children into her embrace. "Oh my god, you are both so cute. Chaeyoung, when did you give birth to them? How can they be so adorable!"

Chaeyoung secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Jisoo had just called her Chaeyoung . This meant that she was no longer as angry as she was before.

Jungkook had something that he had to do, and therefore, he left to do his own stuff.

Chaeyoung sat down on the sofa and watched as Jisoo played with the two young children.

After playing for a short while, Soyi fell asleep.

Chaeyoung carried Soyi up and brought her to the bed so she could sleep there. She also put Siwoon to bed so that he could rest for a little while. After all, it was a long flight and all of them were already exhausted but Siwoon did not rest as he had to take care of his younger sister.

After both the children had fallen asleep, Chaeyoung sat on the edge of the bed and watched as they slept.

"After I fell into the sea, I was saved by—" Chaeyoung thought for a while but she could not bring herself to say the word 'mother'. "I was saved by someone. After being in a coma for more than two months, I woke up and started to recuperate and focus on keeping the pregnancy strong. I almost lost my life when there was extensive bleeding when I gave birth to them prematurely. It took about two years before I finally regained my health. I thought that if I had really died when I jumped into the sea, everyone should have forgotten me by now. I was never going to come back to Korea, that was why I did not contact any of you," Chaeyoung slowly said as she reached out and held tightly onto Jisoo's hand. "Jisoo, I am really sorry."

Jisoo had obviously forgiven Chaeyoung already, but she was still reluctant to admit it. She pushed Chaeyoung's hand away, and turned around to look at the two sleeping children. "Are they Taehyung's?"

"They are my own," Chaeyoung said defensively, while covering the quilt properly over her children.

Jisoo ignored Chaeyoung's half denial.

"Then why did you come back?" Jisoo asked as she knelt down by the bedside and caressed Soyi's cheeks. This little doll was really too adorable.

"Seulgi. I came back because of Seulgi."

"That shrewd woman? Yes, it is time to deal with her," Jisoo replied as she laughed heartily.

"Thankfully, your son is not like that man. He is really a gentleman," Jisoo thought about her interaction with Siwoon a little while ago. She could tell from his actions that he was not like his father.

Chaeyoung nodded her head in acknowledgment. That had been one of the most gratifying things to her.

"But for the past few years, because of you, Taehyung—"

"I am going out to get something for you," Chaeyoung interrupted Jisoo before she could finish speaking. She quickly stood up and went out of the room.

Jisoo was speechless.

This time, that scumbag Taehyung could not blame her for not helping him.

Chaeyoung quickly returned with a gift that she had bought for Jisoo. It was a diamond necklace.

She sat down next to Jisoo and said, "I bought this for you when I went to Indonesia previously. Isn't this the kind of style that you've always liked?"

Jisoo took the diamond necklace in her hand and asked, "Are you giving this to me to make it up to me?"

"Yes, yes," Chaeyoung replied with a smile on her face. She then quickly left the bedroom because she had to answer a call.

As Jisoo was looking at the diamond necklace that she was holding in her hands, Siwoon who was supposed to be sleeping suddenly tugged at Jisoo's hand.

"Hey, you—"

"Hey—" Siwoon quickly nudged Jisoo, hinting his godmother to whisper. He turned around and looked outside, and only whispered when he saw that his mother was talking on the phone. "Godmother, can I ask you a few things?"

"Yes, of course. You are such a good boy," Jisoo whispered in reply. She secretly cursed at Taehyung; how could a man like him have such an adorable son!

Siwoon looked out the bedroom again before asking, "Is my mommy still not divorced from that old man Kim?"

'Old man Kim?'

Jisoo was stunned for a moment before she realized who the old man Kim the little boy was referring to was.

Very good. This was such an appropriate title for him.

"According to the law, your mother is still not divorced from the old man Kim," Jisoo could only say this as she thought about the time that Chaeyoung had failed to get the divorce certificate from Taehyung.

Siwoon frowned as soon as he heard her sentence. So, they were really not divorced.

"Godmother, can you do me a favor please?" Siwoon asked Jisoo with a serious tone but as soon as he heard his mother's footsteps, he quickly laid down on his bed, pretending to be asleep again.

Jisoo coughed a little, then quickly covered the quilt over Siwoon.

"Who were you talking to just now?" Chaeyoung asked Jisoo curiously.

"I was talking to myself. I was saying just how adorable these children are. Who called you?" Jisoo hurriedly changed the subject. She hooked her finger with Siwoon under the quilt, signaling to him that he can relax as his godmother would not betray him.

"Park Jimin. CEO Park. I have been doing financial work for him for the past few years," Chaeyoung said as she asked Jisoo to leave the bedroom with her so that the children can rest.

Jisoo nodded and then covered the quilt nicely for Siwoon before heading out of the bedroom together with Chaeyoung.

"Jimin? Are you talking about the Jimin from Park Enterprise? For the past few years, Park Enterprise has been overtaking Kim Enterprise in all of its business ventures. For the past few years, Taehyung had not been himself, and so—" Jisoo said as her eyes suddenly widened in disbelief. "So, you are the iron maiden of Park Enterprise that had gotten famous over the years."

Chaeyoung pretended that she did not hear what Jisoo had just said. She held on tightly to Jisoo as they sat down on the sofa and turned on the television. "In the business industry, you cannot blame others if you are bullied because you are weak. For the past few years, I finally learned that you can only dominate others if you have the ability to do so," Chaeyoung said as she looked at Jisoo.

This was what Taehyung had told her in the past.

Jisoo stared at Chaeyoung as though she was looking at a monster. Although she really did not want to say it, she could not hold back and she said, "It feels as though I can see Taehyung's shadow on you."

Chaeyoung was stunned for a moment before she subconsciously reached out and took the fruit that was on the table.

Jisoo watched Chaeyoung's movements, then placed her hand on Chaeyoung's shoulder and said, "You have already met Taehyung, haven't you?"

"How are you and Brother Cha? Have you finally succeeded in wooing him after trying for so many years?" Chaeyoung once again shifted the topic.

Jisoo released her grip and hugged a pillow as she leaned back against the sofa. "The more you try to change the subject, the more it shows that you still care about him. I thought that you would have matured more after six long years but it seems like you are still the same person," Jisoo said with a sigh.

Chaeyoung stuffed a piece of orange into Jisoo's mouth, pretending to be unaware of what she was talking about. "So, what is going on between you and Brother Cha?"

"It is impossible to get him. I have been chasing him for so many years that my legs already feel like they're breaking apart. I do not even mind that he has a daughter that is colder than Taehyung, and yet he still does not like me," Jisoo complained while eating the orange.

"Hold on, you are telling me that Brother Cha has a daughter?" Chaeyoung asked in disbelief. This time, she did not hear Taehyung's name but all she heard was the word 'daughter'.

"Yes, his daughter is four years old and she is probably younger than both of your children. Eunwoo suddenly appeared a few years ago and said that she was his daughter. However, no one has ever seen the mother before," Jisoo said as she squeezed the orange in her hand. It was obvious that she was very affected by this matter.

Chaeyoung was also very shocked over this matter. She picked up another orange and crossed her legs as she moved closer to Jisoo. "Where did his daughter come from?"

"Hey, hey, hey. The iron maiden in the business industry should not be gossiping like everyone else," Jisoo said as she looked at Chaeyoung with contempt.

Before Chaeyoung could retaliate, her phone rang once again and she had to answer the call because it was business related.

Jisoo lifted her chin and looked at Chaeyoung who was speaking English throughout the entire phone conversation. Jisoo could see her determination.

This was the iron maiden that Taehyung had brought up.

As Chaeyoung was on the phone, Jisoo's cell phone suddenly rang. It was Won Hae calling.

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung anxiously, mouthing to her, 'It's your mother-in-law'.

As Chaeyoung was talking to her subordinates, her voice suddenly faded.

She kept staring at the caller ID on Jisoo's cell phone as she gripped her phone tightly. The person on the other side of the line kept talking but she could not hear what he was saying.

The last time she had spoken to her mother-in-law was through the phone. Her mother-in-law had asked her if she really loved Taehyung.

Six years had passed since then.

In B City, she did not owe Taehyung or Jisoo anything.

However, she owed her mother-in-law an apology.

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung's expression and she knew that she was afraid. She was afraid to talk to the person on the other line.

After looking at Chaeyoung, Jisoo quickly answered the call. "Aunt."

"Jisoo, is Chaeyoung still alive? Has Chaeyoung come home already?" Won Hae's voice was shaky, but amidst the shakiness, she sounded extremely anxious.

As soon as Chaeyoung heard her mother-in-law's voice, her hands started shaking uncontrollably. She hung up on the call without even informing the other person.

Jisoo saw Chaeyoung's eyes rapidly growing redder and she could see that Chaeyoung's steps were heavy as she walked toward her. Jisoo could feel Chaeyoung's inner struggles as she did not dare to answer the phone call.

"Yes, Aunt. Chaeyoung is still alive. She is home," Jisoo replied with a gentle voice. Won Hae was someone who deserved to be treated gently, with utmost respect.

The person on the other side of the phone heaved a huge sigh of relief. She kept saying, "It's good that she is still alive. It's good that she has come back home."

She did not ask for Chaeyoung to come and see her. This was her way of showing Chaeyoung that she loved her. She did not want to put Chaeyoung in a difficult position.

However, because of her thoughtfulness, Chaeyoung broke down and cried even more uncontrollably.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 9.5K 30
[still under editing] In which Jeon Jungkook doesn't believe in love, thats why he hasn't gotten married yet. But that before he met Kim Taehyung, th...
111K 4.3K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
766K 42.7K 31
"Look at the mirror, bun. Look at that aroused look of yours, can't you see you're still shivering under my touch? So seductive yet pitiful-" "S-Stop...
4K 340 33
"Watch your tongue when you talk to my husband" - a single sentence that echoes through the realms of duty, love, and power, leaving an indelible mar...