love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 1

20.2K 145 32
By sweetlovemoment

Inside a tattoo parlor located in Geneva Switzerland was a large young man with golden hair, dressed in black walking directly into the shop, along with a nod to greet the shop staff in a friendly manner.

"What about the fox?" asked the young man. that the person being asked knows who the other person is referring to.

"Inside, he's doing a tattoo for a client in room 1," the employee replied. The other nodded in acceptance. Before going directly to the tattoo parlor in the Interior and when the door to the private tattoo parlor , Room 1 opens, classical music plays louder and mixes with the sound of tattoo tools. tattoos. Resulting in a tall and slender young man dressed in a white T-shirt and ripped jeans. Tattoos on his arms and neck. Asian face looks a little before raising a smile from the corner of his mouth to the other side.

"Hello Bill," a deep voice called. While the hand is also doing the work of tattooing on the cleft of a girl's round chest. Bill walked straight and turned off the stereo so that he can talk to the other person without too much noise. In fact, the other party should not enter the room. the tattoo parlor with clients. But with the familiarity already but! I'll go for the other party to enter without this tall and thin tattoo artist complaining

"This guy is very disturbing for my aesthetics," the young man said with a smile, it shows that he is in a good mood, As young clients are not embarrassed. Another young man enters the tattoo parlor while she is with her torso naked .

"Are you in the mood for aesthetics Keith smiled a little, but his hand is still doing the tattooing.

"What kind of work had to bring you here?" Keith asked.

"Take care of Tommy Wells," Billy answered briefly, but instead of Keith wincing. Instead, it turns out to be the young client lying on the bed getting tattooed, looking shocked.

"Are you talking about Tommy Wells, is he a famous singer in the United States?" the woman asked, suddenly excited.

"Yes," Billy replied.

"Wow. He's coming from a concert in Italy and I bought the ticket too?" the woman said again, while Keith kept his face immobile. Because he doesn't know much about this singer, Billy nodded in acceptance.

"Wait a minute, before", Keith decided to take a break, to finish talking with Billy. He led Billy out of the tattoo parlor, then into his small office.

"Give me the details," Keith said as he entered the office. along with picking up a cigarette to light

"Not much, it works the same as always. Tommy's team wants a skilled bodyguard who's agile to escort Tommy. All the time he's doing the concert in Rome," Billy replied.

"A lot of good people of yours go on the list," Keith replied with a slight smile at the corners of his mouth. Making the other party's face look bad and evil and looking voluptuous at the same time.

"It's true I have a lot of skilled people and you're one of them. I see the manager I'm introducing myself from came over," Billy replied but really, even if no one suggested it Billy wanted Keith to take over that job.

"Oh," Keith cleared his throat because he previously helped protect Katie the actress from being attacked by a psychotic fan, therefore he has received quite a bit of praise and compensation.

"I already told you that I only do it as a hobby but you worked very hard to get me a job," Keith said jokingly. Because he knows that Billy is the owner of a company that trains bodyguards and takes care of important people. which is quite famous as for Keith, he's a run-of-the-mill tattoo artist. Bodyguard It's puff a hobby to cure boredom. which Keith's ability was recognized by Billy therefore he has been constantly feeding Keith work.

"Come on, take this job. Help me," said Billy.

"Okay, so where are you going in such a hurry?" Keith asked, and the golden man shook his head.

"Then let's go for a drink tonight. So we can talk about the details of the job," Keith said before stubbing out the cigarette in his hand. Billy agreed, and Keith immediately went off to do his client's tattoo.

"Uhh...ah" . The cry of pain of a woman but after a tall and tall man. A tiger tattooed on his back, quickly and with force he plunged to the end of happiness. Along with a trembling body a slight gasping sound came from the young man as he released his wish into the room. Little by little, he stripped of himself. out of the girl's body as she turned to stand next to the bed and carelessly removed the condom and threw it in the trash. The woman looked at the young man's strong body with regret. Why did she think the other party would lie down and hug her some more after 3 rounds of fierce sexual battle?

Young man wearing a bathrobe walking towards a round table in the luxury hotel room. Pour the whiskey into a clear glass. Ready to take a sip without paying much attention to the naked body of the girl lying on the bed

"Now go out and get Nathan's check," the young man said very quietly. completely different from when he was in bed before. From the sound I hear the woman when they were in bed together is so hot and sexy. She wasn't surprised that the people who had been in bed with this young man wanted to go back to bed too.

"I'll be with you until morning, Roman," the woman said sweetly.

"That's enough," Roman said quietly. Before leaving the room, ignoring the woman again, Roman opened the door. found two of his bodyguards standing there

"Nathan is here?" Roman asked.

"In the living room", answered the big bodyguard, Roman then walked towards the living room inside a luxury hotel room in the United States. which is a hotel chain belonging to his best friend. So you don't worry too much about security and rumors because the woman in the room might be a famous American actress. who was invited to the bed of Román, a mafia man of almost 40 years. half Russian-Italian A person with dark and light business, is one of the 5 most famous mafias in the world. What is the person that everyone hopes to possess but there was no one who could subdue this ferocious tiger by himself. As a result, many people, whether they are men or women, would like to be in bed with Roman.

"Write a check for the lady, Nathan," Roman told his young secretary who was sitting in the living room working.

"Yes" Nathan answered immediately.

"Noris, please send someone to that woman," Roman ordered another of his closest bodyguards.

"Yes" Noris answered quietly.

"Boss, are you going to talk about work?" Nathan asked, because he had work to report to Roman.

"I'd like to take a shower first. And don't forget to follow Travis." Roman said that was it before walking towards his private room. Why the room that used to sleep with the woman was a small room that was separated for sexual activities, especially when staying in this hotel. Roman goes into the bathroom to clean his body even though he had just spent energy in bed with the woman, but I don't tire him out enough to want to rest. You still have a lot of work to be responsible for and manage. After showering, dressing again, Roman returned to the living room Who now has Travis waiting

"Did you send girl yet?" Roman asked Noris, who was standing behind him without looking up.

"Yeah," Noris replied, and Roman sat on the couch and looked at his two secretaries. What is the person I raised from a child The one who would do anything for him no matter what he ordered. In which he will separate the two to accept jobs, Nathan will work on the light side. Travis will work on the dark side.

"Come on," said Román flatly and with fierce eyes he looked at his two secretaries. Nathan was the first to sit down and brief Roman on his own department's business. Followed by Travis

"Mr. Ivan has a contact to tell the boss to meet him in Italy next Sunday," Travis said after a serious work briefing.

"Did he tell you? What will happen next time?" Roman asked.

"I see you're talking about General Infang," Travis replied. It made Roman laugh out loud. Those close to him knew that this type of laughter was more mocking than joyful.

"That old bastard is causing trouble," Roman said nonchalantly. When thinking of the general of a communist country Despite being a small country, he puts on his muscles as if he were the owner of a superpower.

"I see that I will negotiate the price of the product," Travis said upon hearing the news.

"So Ivan can't manage by himself? Why do you want me to help you?" Roman asked.

"I think so Ivan takes care of himself. He can handle it but he probably also wants to get an answer from the boss," Travis said as he thought.

"Un. call Iván again. I found him in Italy so I can visit them too", said Román with a calm voice. Travis responded immediately. Roman continued discussing tomorrow's schedule with his two secretaries.

************************"""************************ ****

"Hey, are you tired of sitting on the plane?" Rogan's voice greeted. Billy's subordinate asked. When Keith walks right in after getting off the plane Rogen is Billy's henchman and also Keith's friend.

"Sitting for just over an hour I'm so tired but I'm so hungry," Keith replied before giving his friend a little hug to greet his friend a little hug to greet his friend.

Let's eat well," Rogen replied, before walking Keith to the car.

"The pups at the dojo are excited. When they found out you'd be here," Rogen said with a smile. Keith chuckled lightly in his throat.

"Hugo. I'll give you a tattoo," Keith said knowingly. Why when he accepts a job from Billy, he has to come to Italy every time, Billy's subordinates ask him to tattoo them every time, because of Keith's ability he is considered inferior to no one famous enough even, but he referred to the job according to his own state of mind.

"Yes," he replied sarcastically.

"You've studied Tommy before, haven't you?" Rogen asked with a sly smile.

"A little," Keith replied.

"Oh, don't let me know you're in bed with him. The guys are envious of you. Sometimes you eat the customers up loud," Rogen said, why are there some celebrities that Keith goes to as personal bodyguards to ask Keith to bed. Something that Keith has no problem with because he can do this with both women and men, and he has always been on the offensive. As for Tommy, he will have to take care this time. Keith found out that the other party was gay. And she has always been in bed with this man. Then his friends thought that the other party should also ask Keith to bed.

"He offered it, I just reciprocated. Wrong? Don't force him," Keith replied nonchalantly.

"Ah, charming father. Be careful your charm ruins your life," Rogen teased with a gleeful laugh.

"Huh no way," Keith replied, before Rogen took Keith out for something to eat. And he will be taken to the bodyguard room where he always stays when he comes to Italy.

"Hello, we are the team that will take care of Tommy's safety during his stay here, these 3 people will be the team leaders at each point. If Tommy wants something in particular, you can tell these 3 people." Billy introduced Tommy to acknowledge them. While in the VIP lounge of the airport why before Tommy gets out of the car first the walking route plan is planned. Because right now there are a lot of fans waiting for Tommy and he also wants to meet the fans.

"What's everyone's name?" Tommy asked. But her eyes were fixed on Keith. It makes Billy and the others immediately assume that Tommy had already fallen for Keith.

"This is Rogan Ron and Keith", Billy introduced the trio of bodyguards.

"Nice to meet you," Tommy said, shaking Keith's hand with a sweet smile. Keith returned a smile to the corner of his mouth. Having Tommy look up with trembling eyes.

"Well, when you go out, can you get Mr. Keith to lead him to walk with me?" Tommy asked. Why there must be 1 person who has to be closely attached to Tommy every time .and he chose Keith.

"Yes," Keith replied giving Tommy a sweet smile. Before Tommy gets ready

// I told you Tommy must be delighted with you. Incorrect word?//. Rogen whispered to Keith smiling. Keith smiled slightly in his throat and when it was time to take Tommy to the car Keith immediately joined in. The other bodyguards came to stand beside Tommy and the manager and walked outside.

"Scream Tommy," Tommy's voice yelled through the airport. Along with the screaming of the fans there were many people waiting for Tommy. Tommy tried to wave and smile at everyone. Keith used sharp eyes to look around, to see Tommy's safety as he used his arms to wrap around Tommy's body loosely as per the set plan. Tommy also deliberately snuggled close to Keith. As he walks out of the corner of his eye, Keith sees a man approaching Tommy. Keith quickly used his forearm to push the other party away. The other bodyguards hastily blocked another floor, Tommy jumped a little. Why does he see this so often.

"Thanks Keith" Tommy said, Keith smiled a bit, he finally put Tommy in the car and headed straight to the hotel, Keith sat next to Tommy why did he have to meet the fans waiting outside the hotel, Tommy keeps asking Tommy keith talk

"MMM Keith is a tattoo artist so boy he gets a lot of tattoos" Tommy said when Keith said he was working as a hobby the real main job is tattooing.

"If you're interested in getting a tattoo let me know," Keith replied. Working as a bodyguard at times has allowed him to get more clients from tattoo parlors and become a well-established and financially well-off business.

"Umm…so…..can you get me a tattoo tonight?" Tommy asked provocatively running a finger down Keith's chest.

"Tommy you have practice tomorrow," the manager warned. Because before the concert tomorrow afternoon Tommy also has to rehearse on the real stage And he knows the word tattoo. What Tommy said meant that he warned him first.

"I'm fine," Tommy said. Keith also understood well the meaning that Tommy conveyed.

"What's up keith. can you come get me a tattoo?" Tommy asked Keith again.

"Yeah, but tell me first my hand can be a little heavy, if you can handle it I'm fine," Keith said with twinkling eyes.

"I can take it," Tommy replied. before scheduling a meeting.

"Ah.....so loud. he moaned....Keith....You're amazing ah ah ah I can't take it anymore...ah" Tommy moaned. When the hip croissants are shaking until Tommy happily reached heaven after hours of wandering, Keith was panting slightly. Before withdrawing from Tommy's body and lying down next to him and lurking the condom in the bin provided, Tommy turned his naked body to hug Keith.

"You fill me up Keith," Tommy congratulated.

"Congratulations," Keith replied, leaning against the headboard. Then he reached out to pick up the cigarette and light it.

"If I had to rank the people I liked the most, Keith would be in the top three," Tommy said bluntly. why you don't want to hide your sexual partner anyway.

"It's an honor to be in the top three," Keith said with a light laugh, before looking at the clock on the bedroom wall.

"I have to go now. I have a meeting in the morning," Keith said because he had to plan to take care of Tommy and Billy.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation," Tommy replied. before Keith dressed after smoking a cigarette he leaned in to kiss Tommy again. Then she slipped out of Tommy's room.

"Thank you very much for helping me," said the young Russian mobster Ivan. After getting Roman his best friend to help clear up the problem. They are both big gangsters. Trading on the black market is no different. it simply divides the trade zones for each country.

"Actually, you can already handle this Ivan. But you're just trying to make fun of the general," replied Roman. The two are now in Iván's luxury penhause.

"Heh heh," Ivan chuckled lightly in his throat.

"How are things in Thailand now?" Roman asked about normal work.

"It's going well. My people handled it well. There may be some people who come to scrub their legs. But it was handled," Iván replied, and Román took a small sip from his glass of wine.

"By the way, where is your brother? Roman asked about Iván's brother, Danil. Iván's face was a little confused.

"I quarantined him in the main house," ivan replied.

"Did you screw things up again Roman asked, knowing Danil's pain.

"Don't pay attention, by the way, are you going to see your grandfather and your grandmother", Iván changed the subject.

"I'm going to go to tomorrow", answered Román with a calm voice. Thinking of the family mansion on his father's side.

"Do I have to prepare an ambulance to wait for someone in front of your grandfather's mansion?" Ivan asked with a smile. Because when Román goes to visit his grandfather he often causes some of the family members to get hurt. Some people may bleed a bit if they cross the Roman line too much.

"Huh, if someone dies, let them die in that mansion," Roman replied nonchalantly.

"Really, do you know the American singer Tommy?" Ivan asked with a smile.

" Not because ?" Roman answered and asked again

"Because you're coming back from your grandfather's house tomorrow. And I want to find a place for you to vent, I'll have someone contact me. Tommy came to give a concert here", answered Iván.

"Are you sure you can handle my emotions?" Roman asked back, in case he was getting frustrated or angry. The things in your bed will be even more aggressive than when you were in a normal mood. How well do your friends know?

"Am I sure, even with Akira? Tommy can still handle it," Ivan said about another friend in Japan that Roman knows Akira is a sadist. Violent especially in bed.

"I'll tell you later," Roman replied, because when the time comes, he'll need to take out his frustration and he might really need Tommy's services. Before Ivan continued talking about business.

The next day

Román travels to the Accardo family mansion, his former mafia family. In fact, his father had to inherit power with Román's mother. But he chose to rebuild his power with Román's mother. Because he annoyed his own brothers and relatives as soon as he set foot in Italy again. You can only send a son how Roman keeps coming to visit grandpa and grandma instead. When a convoy of 5 black luxury Maserati cars drives in front of the first gate of the entrance. The bodyguards in charge of this section came over to take a look. When they found out who was coming with this convoy they immediately opened the door. Roman looked around with indifferent eyes. He is not very enthusiastic about the vastness of this place. Because for him this place was much smaller than what he owned. And when the car was parked in the patio at the main door of the office, Roman's subordinates immediately got out to open the car door for their own boss. Roman got out of the car coldly and exuded pressure. Making the Accardo family bodyguards feel hot and cold despite being still.

"Your Highness waiting in the left wing waiting room", . A middle-aged man who was like a butler in charge of the house servants. He came to talk to Román, he was not surprised that his grandfather would know that he had come to Italy even though he did not say so before, Román and four of his subordinates walked towards the reception room where his grandfather and grandmother were waiting. The rest waited outside the mansion.

"Hello, grandfather, grandmother", Roman greeted his grandfather and grandmother, waiting to sit down and have some tea, entering to hug them both as a greeting before sitting on a single sofa without waiting for someone to invite him.

"How are you", greeted Roman's grandmother with a friendly voice. Her eyes revealed happiness to meet this favorite grandson .

Okay," replied Roman.

"When are you going to say something so long that an old man like me can understand?" Roman's grandfather asked.

"I think I said it clearly, well, grandfather, mine, that means my life is fine," replied Román, giving his grandmother a satisfied smile.

"Okay, everything is fine. But where are you going in a hurry today? Let's have dinner together," said Roman's grandfather with a serious eye. Roman narrowed his eyes slightly at his grandfather.

"Will you make an appointment for him to come see me?" Roman asked, because his grandfather was like bossy couples for kids. Especially his father who is actually the person Roman's father had to marry. She is the daughter of her grandfather's best friend. But Román's father chose Román's mother. Causing his grandfather to be dissatisfied, this is another reason why Roman's father said the Accardo family.

"I just want to bring someone so you can meet him in the future there will be something you can help each other." Roman's grandfather said in a muffled voice that the grandson realized himself.

"Huh. I think grandpa misunderstood something. Someone like me doesn't need anyone to support me. Otherwise I would have trusted the Accardo family a long time ago." Roman replied in a relaxed tone.

"Are you saying that your mother's vasillo family is Emilia?" Roman's grandfather asked stiffly because he was still resentful that Roman's father decided to leave the family to live with Roman's mother.

"Of course, otherwise why would grandfather want him to visit so often?" Román replied in a mocking tone for the reputation of the vasillo family which is his mother's family of unknown was made famous by his father until now in the world business circle. And mafia circles no one did not know the vasillo family. Causing his grandfather to make an offer of many men like Roman to come back to visit the family like this sometimes. Partly because he wanted to use the reputation of the vasillo family to improve the deteriorating prestige of the Accardo family.

"You," Roman's grandfather pretended to yell at his grandson. But Roman's grandmother took his arm first.

Khun. My grandson came to visit. Don't fight with your grandson. Rome let's have dinner with grandma first." Roman's grandmother was the only one in this family who can call Roman's nickname without getting angry .

Yes," Roman replied, for his grandmother's sake before Roman looked back at Travis, to which Travis hurried over and tilted his ears to listen to Roman's commands.

"Huh, really? Take it bro because I'm free tomorrow anyway," Tommy said to his manager. After someone contacted Tommy to sleep with Román Vasillo. Tommy knew Roman well from many friends in the industry who had slept with Roman. And he has seen Román in some social events

"So you're not tired? When you got off the stage it was almost midnight," the young man's manager replied. This kind of thing doesn't contradict the singer in charge because he also wins from making VIP clients sleep with Tommy.

"You know I've been waiting a long time for the chance to sleep with Mr. Roman," Tommy said dreamily.

"Okay then I'll take it", answered Tommy's manager. Before calling back the number I called to hire him, they talked for a while, then he hung up.

"Here. That's how it says you're meeting Mr. Roman at the TT hotel. Will you let me come with you? Or I'll send you," Tommy's manager asked. Tommy looks thoughtful

"I think it would be nice if Keith would drop me off and pick me up," Tommy said because he is confident in Keith's abilities. And he wasn't worried about Keith getting over that he was taking a bed job with someone else Keith doesn't care about other people's business and isn't talkative like many people he had met .

😍😍I think you gys like this episode this is too big but when I was reading this i thought I should share some happiness with other people's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 15.3K 24
Ever since Liz was born into the world, her parents have always beaten her and made her feel worthless. Then, at the age of eighteen, her parents ha...
2.8K 90 24
Maison Experiment. Will turn around life for Nathan and Norise. Hello my lovely friends This is a Fan Fiction of Nathan and Noris after they decided...
54.1K 1K 35
I'm sorry not very good at descriptions/ also first book please leave advice but don't be mean about it/ the story is heavily inspired by @karazou Ma...
165K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...