Quiet, Darling

Por stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 32

1.6K 46 27
Por stylesbaexxx

A/N: Heyyy! Another update this week! This one is super smutty, so enjoy! Remember to vote and comment!! love you all! -Tori xx

"Louis?" Harry said, sitting on his lap during lunch the following day. Harry faced away from Louis, Harry's back against Louis' chest. The classroom door was shut and the curtain was pulled down.

"Hm?" Louis hummed. He had his chin rested on Harry's shoulder, his arms wrapped around him. He had his eyes closed, just enjoying being close with his baby.

"Can I come over today?"

"You never have to ask," He ran his fingers gently up and down Harry's arm, bringing his lips to Harry's bare shoulder. Today Harry wore black ripped jeans, black heels, and a hot pink sweater. "Have I told you how sexy you look today?" Harry giggled as Louis' lips tickled his neck.

"Yes,"

"Well I'm telling you again. You look so fucking sexy," Louis started sucking gently on Harry's shoulder, making sure to leave a dark bruise behind. Harry couldn't help the whimper that left his lips.

"Louis," he whimpered. "P-Please," Louis brought his hands to Harry's thighs, rubbing small circles on the inside of them. He gently brushed over Harry's crotch, smirking at the slight bulge that pressed against the fabric of his jeans. "Need you," Louis glanced at the clock.

"Looks like it's gonna have to wait," He said, giving Harry's neck one last kiss. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel good later today, baby," When the bell rang, Louis had to nudge Harry off. Harry pecked Louis' lips.

"See you later," He hurried out the door with flushed cheeks, leaving Louis with a smug smirk on his face.

Harry met up with Niall as they headed to their class together.

"Hey bestie,"

"Hi," Harry was still flustered.

"Did you guys fuck?" He just blurted out, causing Harry to halt his movements and smack Niall on the head.

"Niall!"

"Ow!" He rubbed the back of his head, where Harry hit. "What? It was just a question!"

"Don't say that out loud!"

"No one knows what or who we're talking about," Harry just rolled his eyes.

"To answer your question, no we didn't," The conversation ended the moment the walked into their history class. Since Jason wasn't in this class, they didn't have assigned seats, so the two sat next to each other.

The class dragged on and on, and Harry could not focus for the life of him. All he could think about was Louis and how much he needed him. He couldn't take it anymore. He shot his hand up and asked to use the restroom. Their teacher waved him off, and Niall tried to hold back a laugh as he watched his best friend rush out of the room. He went into the bathroom and made sure it was empty before going into a stall and locking it, quickly pulling his pants and panties down. He grabbed his phone and recorded himself as he wrapped a hand around his dick. He pumped it quickly, holding his moans back. He took his phone and opened up his camera and hit record. He pumped his hand continuously, accidentally letting a soft whimper out. A few moments later, he was coming all over his hand, heavy pants following. He ended the video and sent it to Louis. He sat in the stall for another minute to collect himself before getting up, pulling his pants up, and walking out of the stall and over to the sink. After washing his hands, he rushed back to class, Niall widening his eyes at his friend's red face.

From Neil🇮🇪🍀: Did you just do what I think you did? 🤨

Harry looked over at him, a guilty look on his face. Niall gasped, earning a few glances. But people when back to the lesson.

From Neil🇮🇪🍀: Motherfucker

That made Harry laugh a little. Another message came through, but this time it was from Louis.

From Daddy Lou👅💦: You couldn't wait until we got home?

Harry bit his lip.

To Daddy Lou👅💦: I'm sorry, sir

From Neil🇮🇪🍀: I know what you're doing. stop. Y'all are gross

To Neil🇮🇪🍀: You're just jealous

"Mr. Styles. Mr. Horan. Put your phones done please and pay attention," Their teacher scolded. They quickly shoved their phones away, going back to pay attention to their teacher.

When class ended, Niall and Harry walked out, spotting Louis by his classroom. Louis looked down the hall where hundreds of kids were walking in all directions. Harry's face turned red, and he looked down at his feet, not being able to look at Louis.

"You better go," Niall nudged Harry.

"I'm heading there anyway," That was his last class of the day, so he had no choice.

"I'm assuming we won't be seeing you after school?" Niall said as Zayn showed up.

"I'm probably in trouble, so no. I'll be at his house," Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"Who's in trouble and why?" Harry blushed.

"Harry sent Louis a naughty video and now he's scared to go to class," Truth was, Harry wasn't scared. He was excited. He wouldn't have sent that video if he wasn't prepared for the consequences.

"You better go," Zayn laughed. "He's staring at you," Harry looked at Louis.

"Bye guys," He waved to his friends and nearly skipped to class.

"Wait," Louis said before Harry even got to step one foot in the class. Other kids passed them as they headed inside. Before Louis could say something inappropriate, Harry made eye contact with Jason, immediately stepping away from Louis. Louis got the hint and sighed. "We'll chat later, go," Harry nodded and went inside, taking his assigned seat. Harry didn't let the presence of Jason alter his mood. He smiled as Alexis walked in.

"Hey Harry!" She sat next to him. "So, listen. I know the last party you went to sucked, but I'm throwing one this weekend for Jackie's birthday and wanted to invite you," Harry took a second to reply. "Niall and Zayn are going,"

"U-Uh sure," He stuttered, a little unsure of his answer.

"Hey, it'll be fun. It's not a huge party, and no assholes are invited," She said, hoping that Jason heard that last part.

"Alright, yeah. I'll go," He gave her a shy smile, earning a big one back.

"Yay! Cool! It'll be great," And then Louis got everyone's attention to start the lesson.

When class ended, Harry had a million thoughts running through his head. He really didn't want to go to this party, but he had to go. He already said he would. Alexis was his friend, so he should go. He was the last person in the room. He shyly looked up at Louis, knowing he was in trouble.

"Go get your things,"

"Lou?"

"Don't look at me like that," Louis shook his head. "Acting all innocent," Harry bit the inside of his cheek. "Go," Harry scrambled out of the seat and scurried out of the room, quickly grabbing his things from his locker. He returned to the classroom just as Louis was shutting his brief case. "Ready? We're driving separately?" Harry shrugged. "Go get in my car," He handed harry his keys. "Want you to suck my cock on the way home," Harry was so turned on by the the dominance Louis was showing. He took the keys and rushed out of the classroom, glad to see that the school was cleared out by everyone, including staff. Harry unlocked Louis' car and got in, waiting impatiently. Louis came in the car and pulled out of the parking lot. "Well? You just gonna sit there?" They were barely out of the parking lot when Louis said that. Harry's shaky hands fumbled with Louis' pants. He took his dick in his hand and immediately went to work. "Good boy,"

Harry swirled his tongue around Louis' head, spending extra time on the slit. Louis drove with one hand on the wheel and the other in Harry's hair.

"Quit teasing and suck," He pushed Harry's head down, causing Harry to choke around Louis' dick. "Fuck. Just like that," Harry bobbed his head, taking Louis' whole length the whole time. "Gonna make me cum, baby?" Harry whimpered in response. "Gonna swallow it all? We wouldn't want to make a mess in my car, huh?" Harry whimpered again as he felt Louis tighten his grip in Harry's hair. Harry took Louis out of his mouth just to take a quick breath before going back to work.  "Oh fuck baby," Harry massaged Louis' balls in his hand. Louis held Harry's head in place, shooting his load down Harry's throat. "Fuck. I fucking love you," Harry swallowed and sat up. Louis looked over and nearly came again at Harry's face. His face was flushed and his lips were puffy. He had a tear running dow his cheek. He just looked so fucking sexy. "Thank you, darling," Harry just smiled at him.

The pair got to Louis' place. Harry immediately took Louis' hand in his as they headed up the walkway to the door. Harry leaned up on his toes to kiss Louis on the cheek as the older man unlocked the front door.

"Now go on upstairs and get on the bed, okay?" Louis softly pecked Harry's lips, sending the boy upstairs.

Harry undressed himself, leaving him in just his panties as he laid down on the bed, stomach down and ass up. He bit his lip as he heard the bedroom door open, Louis coming in moments later.

"Such a good boy," Harry felt Louis' fingers on his hips as he got on the bed. He pushed Harry's ass down, so he was laying flat. Louis pressed his clothed hard-on against Harry's ass. "Feel that baby? I've been hard practically all day since you sent me that video today," Louis brought his hips down, grinding against Harry's ass while trailing kisses all down his back. Harry whimpered. "All I could picture was me bending you over my desk and fucking you so hard," Harry whimpered again.

"Please," Harry was rock hard in seconds.

"This is what you wanted, yeah?" Harry couldn't find it in himself to speak, so he gave a desperate nod instead. "Words, darling,"

"Y-Yes, sir,"

"If I didn't want this as much as you did, I'd make you wait here and learn a little patience. It's your lucky day," Louis trailed his hands to Harry's panties and slowly pulled them off. "I'll never get over your ass," He palmed Harry's ass cheek with one hand, earning a whine from Harry. "So needy," Louis crawled down the bed so that Harry's ass was at his face. He spread his cheeks apart, getting a beautiful view of his tight hole. "Mm," Louis hummed. "Beautiful," He brought his lips down and pressed a kiss to the ring of muscle, causing Harry to shut his eyes. Louis then ran his tongue in a circle around his hole before inserting his tongue. That made Harry let out another soft whine, wiggling his ass to get closer to Louis' face. Louis went to work,  making slurping sounds as he tasted Harry.

"L-Louis," He whined. Louis' stubble against Harry's ass drove him crazy. Louis licked a stripe up from Harry's balls back to his hole, going back to thrusting his tongue in and out. "L-Louis, need you," Louis didn't say anything as he stuck one finger in alongside his tongue, thrusting both in at the same pace. "O-Oh g-god," Soon a second finger went in, stretching the boy good. "N-Need your cock,"

"Shush and be patient," Louis continued to eat Harry's ass, the boy getting super close to coming. "Don't you dare cum," Harry whimpered. "You couldn't be patient earlier today, so this is your lesson on patience," Harry wanted to cum so bad, but he also never wanted this to stop. "Gonna fuck you so good," Louis said as he finally pulled away from Harry's ass. "Turn around," Harry quickly rolled so now he was laying on his back with his hard cock on display. "Wanna cum yeah?"

"Yes, please," Harry watched as Louis removed his clothing, removing his briefs last, tossing them to the floor. Louis didn't even have to say anything to Harry, who automatically opened his mouth with his tongue out.

"Such a good boy," Louis hovered over Harry's mouth and without warning, he sunk his dick into Harry's mouth, beginning to thrust slowly. Harry just laid there and took it. He loved when Louis was rough with him. He was thrusting his entire length, causing Harry to choke. Louis slowed down to let Harry breathe, but then he kept going when Harry reached his mouth towards Louis' dick. "You are so fucking good," Harry kept his eyes up at Louis as tears trickled down his face. Louis pulled out once he was about to cum. Louis hovered over Harry's body, using his hand to pump Harry a couple to times as he lined his cock up with Harry's hole. He slowly nudged his way into the younger boy, Harry throwing his head back as a loud moan left his lips.

"F-Fuck," Harry cried as Louis began to thrust fast and hard. Harry was crying, but he loved this. He didn't want to stop. He was trying to hold back from coming, but it got more difficult the harder Louis pounded into him.

"This is what you wanted, huh? Is this what you were thinking of earlier when you were jacking off in the bathroom?" Harry was whimpering too much to respond. Louis grabbed Harry's dick and started pumping it, causing Harry to cry out.

"F-Feels so good, sir. So big," Louis hoisted Harry's legs up onto his shoulders so he could go even deeper. The sound of their skin slapping each other mixed with their moaning and grunting was all that was heard.

"You feel so good, baby. So fucking good. Your tight little ass on my dick. Fuck. Louis pulled out of Harry and flipped them so that Harry was now on top. Harry didn't need to be told twice as he began bouncing up and down, nearly feeling Louis' cock in his stomach. Louis thrusted up into the boy repeatedly. Harry fell forward, leaning fully on Louis as the older man fucked up into him.

"L-Louis, I can't," Harry cried. "I-I can't hold it,"

"Fuck, cum baby. Cum all over me," And with that, Harry came on Louis' chest, followed by Louis halting his movements and coming in Harry's ass. Harry froze and just laid on top of Louis' now sticky and messy chest. Louis slowly pulled out, just holding his baby there. "I love you," He said softly into Harry's curls. He kissed his head and just held him there. "You did so good, my darling," Harry was still whimpering from the overstimulation. Louis rubbed his back.

"L-Love you," Harry managed to get out. They just laid there for at least 10 minutes.

"Let's go wash up yeah? And we'll order food for dinner?" Harry just nodded against Louis' chest before sitting up. They two took a relaxed shower before settling down on the living room sofa with Chinese food.

-

"Louis?" Harry texted his mother, telling her she was at Zayn's sleeping over. He didn't want to leave Louis after their days events. He was clingy now.

"Hm?" They were cuddling on the couch, watching Disney movies.

"I need to get my car from the school,"

"No you don't. Tell Zayn to pick you up in the morning," Harry didn't have to be told twice. He didn't want to move from their current spot, so he did that. Of course Zayn said sure.

"Can we go lay in your bed?" Harry asked. Louis nodded, and the two headed on up and got under the now clean covers. Louis pulled his boy to his chest, kissing the back of his head. They turned the TV on and then shortly fell asleep with the show playing in the background. For once, Harry just felt happy.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

223K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
351K 16K 36
Harry's a teacher, Louis works at Buzzfeed, and they're having a baby
84.4K 2.7K 69
Harry Styles is a virgin. He also wears cute outfits and sips vanilla tea. He's tired of boys hitting on him just to have sex with him. He meets Loui...
402K 11.3K 41
Louis Tomlinson has had a thing for his football coach since grade 9. Harry Styles catches an eye for one of his players. What starts as harmless fli...