Remember Me (Sequel To Tragic...

By do_ilook_likeicare

Sequel to Tragic Endings... Aisha and Marshall were living happily together. At first. They have been marrie... More

Preface
1. It's Your Funeral
2. Happy Anniversary Baby
3. Overprotected
4. Preface Part 2: You're Safe With Me Always
5. In His Shadow
6. That Thing
7. Naive
8. Possessive Nature
9. Entourage
10. Round Two
11. Preface Part 3: It Was All My Fault
12. Respect
13. No Harm
15. Don't Talk To Strangers
16. Taken
17. Shit Is Serious
18. The Voice-mail & The Punishment
19. Sins Of A Mother
20. Preface Part 4: Guilty Conscience
21. You Had One Job
22. Say Goodbye Hollywood
23. The Night Of Part 1
24. The Night Of Part 2
25. Who's Eminem?
26. Too Intense
27. Angst
28. Who Can I Trust
29. I'm Sorry
30. Cutting Ties
31. Double The Security
32. I'm Not Going Nowhere
33. Don't Get On That Plane!!
34. Please Stop Him!!
35. Hot-headed
36. Necessary Evil
37. Renegade (The Last Chapter)

14. Asshole

213 15 11
By do_ilook_likeicare

Marshall's P.O.V.

Another excruciating goddamn hour later, and Aisha and myself finally go our separate ways from Suge Knight. My girl and I, we return to our home here in LA, while Suge goes... wherever it is he goes, might be straight to hell where he belongs for all I care.

The rest of the dinner passed by in the same uncomfortable ass tension too, and I gotta say, I'm real proud of myself for not swinging at the motherfucker.

Aisha seems happy though.

"Well, that went pretty good, don't you think?" She asks me, cuddling up to me as I'm sitting behind the wheel of our rental car, our security following close behind us in another car.

I swear to fuck, as much as I love this fucking girl, sometimes she is so damn naive and oblivious. So completely goddamn unaware of her surroundings.

"Sure, baby," I kiss the top of her head, pulling her body closer to me with one arm, while continuing to drive with the other.

"Marshall," Aisha sighs impatiently. I can just feel her rolling her eyes at me.

"Yeah?"

"I know you and daddy would never really get along. But like... I still appreciate you trying. For me," she settles against my chest.

"Look baby, it ain't like I hate your father or anything. Well, I kinda do, but imma keep peace with him as long as he don't fuck with us no more, you know what I'm saying?"

"Yes, Marshall," I look at her through the rear view mirror and see her rolling her eyes again.

"Don't do that, yo," I smirk. "Don't roll ya lil eyes at me like that."

"Why not?" She then asks innocently.

"You really don't want to find out," I place my hand on her thigh.

"Oh, but I do," she challenges me.

See what I'm saying? This girl is for real gonna be the death of me one day. But do I give a fuck? Nah...

Aisha then grabs my hand and tries to guide it further up her thigh and in between her legs. Tryna get me to catch a charge for fucked up behavior in public and shit.

Aight yo, I'm down for that.

Smirking to myself and keeping my eyes on the road, I allow my free hand to creep past the waistband of her pants and panties. Aisha let's out a low whimper, leaning against the car sit, my thumb lightly circling her clit. I then slide two fingers insode her and start pumping her slowly.

I still don't look at her and just continue to watch the road, but the sounds she's making alone is more than enough to damn near make me crash this car.

Like I said, that goddamn girl would be the death of me one day.

Once she almost there though, I smirk and remove my hand from her.

"Ugh, Marshall!!" She complains loudly, and I smirk evilly, loving the sound of dissatisfaction in her voice. Cause as much as I love making her cum, I enjoy teasing her too, ain't even gonna lie about that. Plus, imma make it up to her later on when we get back on the house anyhow.

"See, don't be tryna distract me, girl," I now say to her as sternly as I can. "Cause even if me and you father play nice with each other now, I still don't want him near Sienna. And I ain't stupid, Aisha. I know he's probably been trying to get in your head about it. Saying that he'd like to meet her one day."

"Oh my God, I am not THAT dumb, Marshall," my wife counters me, apparently taking offense to my words. "I wouldn't want daddy trying to control Sienna the same way he had done me my whole life. Not to mention, that if he would've had it his way, then she wouldn't even exist in the first place."

She sounds angry now, and I don't know if she's angry at me for being a jackass or at Suge, for her memories of him. Either way, I'm glad we are on the same page with this.

.........

Once we get back home, I retreat into the studio cause I want to work on some songs that I suddenly got inspiration for, scribbling lyrics on a napkin. While Aisha retreats upstairs to our bedroom to take a shower.

I spend a few hours working, time running away from me. Once I really get into my craft, sometimes I completely lose track of everything else, man. And by the time I come to join my girl in our bed, she's sound asleep. So, I just crawl in next to her and pull her into my chest, draping the covers over both of our bodies.

Aisha lightly stirs though and she starts backing her ass in my crotch, grinding against my cock in a slow steady rhythm.

Guess her ass wasn't sleep at all and just playing with me, huh.

"You must really want trouble then, huh," I smirk, wrapping one hand around her throat lightly while slipping my other hand inside her panties, finding her already wet as fuck.

"You know I love trouble, Marshall," Aisha whimpers lowly once my fingers brush up against her clit. "That's why I married your crazy white ass. Now finish what you had started in the car earlier."

"Say no more."

Pushing her long hair away from her neck, I place small wet kisses all over the back of it, the whole time pumping my finger in and out of her.

"Marshall, that's not enough, I need to feel all of you," Aisha then moans, grinding that ass against me harder.

"Say that shit again," I demand from her through gritted teeth.

"I need to feel..."

Before she gets to finish her sentence, I'm already flipping her over to lay on her back and climb on top of her. I pull my fingers out of her entrance, causing her to start loudly complaining about that shit, but then I'm already pushing my dick into her, and that shuts her right up. I grab one of here's and place it over my shoulder while steady pumping in and out of her, giving it to her how she likes it and hitting that spot deep inside of her.

"This what you wanted, bitch?!" I ask her.

See, normally I won't ever disrespect my wife, but when it fuck everything goes, and she knows that shit too.

"Yes," she whispers, her pussy starting to tighten around me as her legs shake. I bend my head and kiss up her neck and to her jaw, until reaching her mouth. I kiss her sloppily then, and she wildly runs her fingers through the back of my head, before her hands travel down my back and her fingernails begin to dig in my skin like crazy.

"I ain't hear you, you said you like this shit?! Fucking answer me, Aisha!!"

"Yes, Marshall, just please!!"

I grab at her arms, forcing them to lock over her head.

"Oh God, I'm about to..."

"Cum for me, baby."

The minute she released all over me, I let my whole load shoot all up in her as well.

The next morning, I get woken up by one of my security guards paging me.

"Mr Mathers, there's some woman at the gate that insists she has to speak to your wife," Sam announces to me over the intercom.

"Yo, what the fuck man, what woman?" I grumble, rubbing my eyes with the backs of my hands.

"I don't know sir, she says she's Aisha's mother," Sam announces gravely and I cuss quietly to myself, eyeing the still sleeping Aisha.

Don't tell me that bitch Candance Jones is now showing up at our goddamn door. What does she want? Scam my wife for even more money?!

"Aight, imma be right there. Don't let her in yet, let me see it's really her," I grumble to Sam, as I carefully make my way out of bed so as to not wake Aisha. I throw on some sweatpants and a black t-shirt and quickly tie up my sneakers.

"Yo," I coldly greet the woman standing leaning against the gates in front of my place here on LA.

I recognize her immediately. It really is Aisha's momma. I've only met her once before, but I ain't never forgot her face. For the simple fact that she fucking disgusted me so much for how she treated Aisha that day. She broke that girl heart then for real.

"Well hello there, Marshall. It's nice to see you again," Candance Jones cooes in that same fake ass tone of voice I know all too well. It's the way motherfuckers speak to you whenever they want something from you. My own mother used to talk to me like that plenty of times. And so have any other person that's ever wanted to take advantage of me and my funds ever since I first got famous.

"Wish I could say the same, Ms Jones," I smirk without it touching my eyes. "Now, what can I do for ya?"

"Boy, don't play with me," Candance then says. Almost playful like. She leans against the gate. "I'm here to see my baby girl, of course. I want to see Aisha."

I regard her with no emotion on my face, discreetly clenching my jaw.

"Why yo? So ya could con her out of some more money?" I then ask.

Immediately causing this woman's face go from a fake sweetness to an angry scowl.

"Fuck is it to you, white boy?! She's my fucking daughter!!" Candance then exclaims indignantly.

And I swear to fuck yo, in that moment, she reminds me so much of my own momma. A woman that never truly gave too many fucks about her own seed.

"Yeah, the daughter you fucking abandoned, chose drugs over and said to her with your own fucking mouth how you ain't never want her in the first place," I state angrily through gritted teeth, watching Candance practically flinch away from me.

But truth be told, I still remember how much it had hurt Aisha that day she said that fuck shit to her when we went to see her at that crackhouse she used to be living at.

Candance now begins to fake cry. And when I say fake cry, what I mean by that is that her whole fucking face trembles, but no tears actually spill out.

"I've... I've regretted saying those words to her so much, you have no idea, white boy!!" She exclaims, slamming her palm against the gate. "And I came back!!"

"Yeah, to scam her into giving you money, bitch," I state coldly. "And let me guess, this why you are here now again, ain't you? Ya want Aisha to throw a few more thousands your way, so you could what, get clean, go to rehab?" I ask mockingly.

"Thats... yes!! That's exactly what I wanted. I want to get clean, Marshall," Candance says eagerly, practically salivating at the opportunity to skim cash out of her own daughter, but she ain't fooling me to be honest. Been there done that. I,  of all people, know exactly how one would go about it when they DO actually wanna get clean.

"Ya know what? Imma make you a deal then, Candance," I state coldly. "Right here, right now. Imma give you the money. Whatever amount ya want. But you gotta leave right now. Without seeing Aisha. Or, I don't give you the money. Not in your hand anyway. Imma pay for you to go to the best rehab facility instead and do whatever else it takes to help you kick your habit. But you don't get no actual cash from neither me, nor Aisha. Then you can see her right away. I will unlock this gate and let you in right now. What's it gonna be, yo?"

The second the words leave my mouth, it doesn't even take her a second to decide. No hesitation on her part whatsoever.

"Just give me the money, Slim Shady," Candance says eagerly, confirming my suspicions. She ain't here to get clean or reunite with Aisha. She just wants cash in order to get more drugs and get high.

Without any emotion on my face, I pull out my wallet and pull a wad of bills out of it. I hand them to her through the bars of the cage and she quickly snatches it right out of my hand and then walks rapidly away, without so much as a glance back.

I watch her walk away, feeling true hatred for this woman, for no reason at all but hurting my girl, but then it hits me.

I have just done exactly what I had promised my wife I would never do.

I've hidden something from her.

The fact that her mother came up here to see her.

I fucking bribed the woman to go away. Now granted, my intentions were good, I just wanted to protect Aisha and her gentle soul from yet another heartbreak. Cause at the end of the day yo, I was right. Her mother was only here for the money and to scam her yet again, if she wasn't then she would've taken my other offer and let me pay for her rehab.

But I'm still an asshole for this, ain't I? I took Aisha's choice from her on this situation, cause fuck knows, she probably would want to see her mother anyway and speak to her.

But I just... fuck man. I did the same thing to her Suge used to always do, haven't I?

The guilt weighs heavily on me as I make my way back inside the house. I walk into our bedroom, and see Aisha awake.

She sits at the edge of the bed, running her fingers through her hair. She looks up at me with those big brown eyes of hers.

"Where have you been, Marshall?" She asks me lazily.

"Just taking a walk, baby," I lie, hating myself for it. "You good?" I then ask her.

"Yes, I am," she shrugs. "Just missed you is all."

"Girl, I've been gone for like 10 minutes tops," I chuckle, going to sit next to her.

"I know, but I always miss you so much whenever you are gone," she runs her fingers down my cheek and kisses me.

Fuck man.

I shouldn't have lied to her like that, I promised myself that I never would.

But what I have done, I did it to protect her, you know what I'm saying? So it should be all good, right?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 89
Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that goes by the name Eminem. So this is bas...
35.6K 1.6K 35
Haven Mathers is the oldest daughter of Marshall Mathers, better known as Eminem, Slim Shady, the white guy from D12, and so on. She was the result o...
17.3K 653 33
The year is currently 2003 and The Source Magazine has just unveiled an Eminem racist tape, a song where he can clearly be heard rapping disrespectfu...
58.3K 2.5K 77
Lenika Shakur is a protégé of Dr. Dre as well as a younger half sister to the legendary late rapper Tupac Shakur. Ever since Pac's untimely death, Dr...