Slender Brothers x Reader One...

By Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... More

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader

1.4K 28 11
By Broken_Samurai_

⚠️Chapter Warnings⚠️
⚠️Abuse⚠️

"Bring her in," Slender demands of his proxies, watching as you fight tooth and nail as you're shoved forward.

You had suddenly been grabbed on your way to your second job. A van driving up and strong hands suddenly pulling you into it, a hand on your mouth muffling your scream. Once the door is shut the masked people are quick to get you tied up. You sigh and slump in your seat as you knew there was no getting out of whatever this was going to turn into. Great, you were gonna be docked for that. Hopefully they wouldn't fire you.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" You finally bark out in annoyance as you glare at your captors.

You'd do more than yell if it wasn't for the fact you were currently bound in rope. What had your parents done this time? You've been working yourself ragged just to make the debt payment every month. Your parents didn't help even though it was THEIR debt and not yours. Still, being the ever faithful daughter you agreed to put your life on hold and help them pay back the money. You were on your way to actually making a dent in the anmount until you found out they owed one of the strongest people in this miserable city. You haven't ever met him but he threw in a high interest rate and even gave penalties for late payments. He went by the name of Slenderman and if you were headed where you thought you were then you'd be expecting to watch your life come to an end by the end of all of this.

Slender watches as you're forced to your knees once you're brought to his office, Masky's hand tangling into your hair and forcing your gaze on his blank one. He enjoys the fire in your eyes, a pit of desire settling in his stomach and the determined look on your face. You were too damn strong to be stuck paying off a debt that wasn't yours. He gets to his feet and walks forward, kneeling down so the two of you are face to face. He grunts when you spit in his face, wiping it off with a handkerchief as he chuckles to himself. You were definitely going to be the right person for the job he needed you for.

He goes to stand but pauses when he notices bruises on your neck and shoulders where your shirt had shifted due to being a little large on you, reaching out to get a better look but grunting softly when you jerk back from his touch. He gets to his feet and lets out a soft hum. You were clearly being abused despite all you were doing for your family. For some odd reason he doesn't want you to go back to that house. He'd have to think of a reason to keep you here. He's confused by this sudden desire to protect you as he rarely had the desire to do so anymore, especially over a human. His desires to protect the creepypastas and any other super natural creatures was somehow going towards you. What an odd feeling he was having. You were just a human and yet.....he wanted to keep you safe.

"Let her go and leave. That's an order," Slender barks suddenly as he gets to his feet, everyone scattering and disappearing from Slender's office.

You're confused by this sudden order but then fear envelopes you. He was going to kill you wasn't he? You tremble in place as the two of you just stare at one another for a long moment. You flinch when a hand suddenly comes near your face, swallowing the lump in your throat when instead of pain you feel the rope loosen and drop down your body. You're still hesitant to move as you feel your body loosen back up now that the rope is gone. You stare in confusion when a large white hand is suddenly in front of you, just staring as you try to figure out what it was even there for. What was he expecting out of you?

"Give me your hand," He orders, helping you to your feet when you hesitantly grab his hand.

"L-Look, if it's about the payment I can pay it. I just needed a little extra from work and tips but otherwise I have it. Please," You immediately launch. "I know it's a nearly one million I'll be paying off for the rest of my life but I can make the payments! I swear it."

"I have a proposal for you," Slenderman declares, his hand leaving yours before he returns to his seat behind his desk. "Hear me out?"

"S-Sure," You mumble, both of you knowing you had no place or reason to decline anyway.

You settle in one of the chairs he motions to, fidgeting with your hands in your lap as anxiety eats at you. You keep your gaze on Slender despite the desire to admire the office and avoid his gaze all together. What could you say? He had good taste and you didn't mind enjoying a nice view before you died. Better than your last memory being that of horror. Your heart pounds hard in your chest as you wait for him to make his proposal, praying it didn't somehow end up with you at the bottom of a lake or the ocean. Depends on how far they're willing to drive to dispose of the bodies.

"You can live here in my mansion with me and the rest of my residents. In return I need you to act as my partner. Despite how scary they can be many of us are family people. They're trying to hook me up and frankly I'm not interested in anyone on offer. If you'd act as my girlfriend for some time I can clear out any suitors for the next little while," He explains to me.

"And in return me and my parents keep our lives?" You ask him.

"That and I will forgive the debt," He tells you. "What do you say?"

You're in complete shock at his words, your eyes wide as you simply stare at him. The debt would be forgiven?! That was a dream come true! And all you had to do was pretend to be his partner! Not like you were with anyone in the first place so you didn't mind doing it. You'd have to win the favor of the creepypastas but you've run into a few with work before and you've all gotten along. You just never had any time for friends so none of you ever went out together. Well, that was the case for everyone, not just creepypastas. Regardless you didn't really have any ill feelings towards any of them.

"And all I have to do is act as your partner?" You ask him biting your lip when he nods. "I'd have to get some things from my house if that's alright?"

"Sure. We can go now," He says, getting to his feet. "We'll be having guards with us. I don't really need them but it's for appearances sake and I need to make sure you're kept safe when I'm not around as well. I know it'll be an adjustment but I hope it'll be alright?"

"Sure, I can handle that. It'll be weird but might be kinda nice," You admit with a smile. "I've never really had someone care for me like this to be honest."

"Then I'll have to change that," Slender says with a chuckle. "Follow me."

You follow Slender out of his office and through the mansion. You both step outside where a car is waiting. Several security guards are around the both of you. One of the guards opens the door and Slender helps you inside before climbing in after you and you can't help but sink into the comfort of the leather. Your car wasn't near this nice and there were patches where the leather was missing all together. Slender gives the driver your address and you both ride in silence for a little while. Usually you'd find it weird for someone to know your address but your parents were indebted to Slender. Of course he'd know where you all lived.

"Home sweet home," You chuckle when the driver enters the parking lot for the shabby looking apartment complex you stayed in.

Slender is thankful for his lack of features as he cringes at the sight of the worn down apartment complex. He also felt angry. Angry that you were being forced to live in a place like this. He couldn't explain his feelings but he has an overwhelming desire to 'save' you from this place so to speak. This place almost looked like it should be condemned but he supposed that's what made the rent so cheap and if you were living in a place like this it was pretty obvious you'd gotten into debt. Well, in your case it was your parents' debt and you were being the ever dutiful daughter and helping them. Based on Slender's guess they had stopped working completely. His suspicious are confirmed when that apartment door opens.

He draws back in disgust at the smell of alcohol that floods out of the apartment mixed with what he assumes is an assortment of wax melts and candles. A strong scent of mold reaches his senses as well and it's all he can do not go grab you and force you from the apartment. He watches you enter the home with out so much as a wrinkle of your nose when you step inside, he and his body guards following you into the apartment. Despite the smell and all of the recently opened bottles the place was actually clean. The walls had fresh paint, the floors were clean hardwood, and a glance in the kitchen as you all pass it shows up to date appliances.

Despite the living conditions you kept the place well kept and up to date despite how much struggle he was sure you have with the drinking. The bottles littered the living room but it was obvious they were all from today. How else would the place be clean and not too cluttered with the bottles? He follows you to your bedroom where the alcohol smell pretty much dissipates and he's caught off guard by what he walks into. Your room is practically empty. There's a mattress on the floor that's only a twin from what he can tell, a few book shelves filled completely with books, a nightstand that had nothing more than a few bottles of medicine. Either they were just standard over the counter like ibuprofen or they were prescribed to you. He wasn't sure which. He watches you grab a bag from a virtually empty closet and set it down on the mattress.

"Can I help you with anything?" Slender asks as he watches you pull up a panel on the floor.

"No, it's fine. I just have a few things to gather," You tell him, putting some keepsakes you kept under the floor into the bag.

He watches you fold what few clothes you had and stuff them in the bag along with a few knickknacks that were on your bookshelf.

"Grab a box. All books come with us," Slender orders the guards, pausing when your eyes shine with excitement. "Anything else?"

"I just have to get my bathroom stuff," You tell him.

"Don't bother. We're going to go shopping and replace everything. My guess is most of it is old," Slender explains.

"Y-Yeah," You admit with flushed cheeks and an embarrassed laugh.

"Very well. We shall replace everything," He says, gently taking your backpack and handing it off to one of the security guards. "Is this all you need?"

"Y/N! WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS?!" A man screams as he comes storming into the room. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING YOUR WHORISH CLIENTS TO THE HOUSE!"

"Fuck off," You snap at him in annoyance as you turn your back to grab one of the books one of the bodyguards is trying to pack. "I'm sorry, not this one. It's special."

"Don't speak to me like that and ignore me!" Your father snarls as his hands clench into fists.

Slender is caught off guard when the man suddenly rips off his leather belt and snaps it against your unsuspecting back, Slender grabbing you when you stumble from surprise. He expected to see pain but you seemed more shocked than anything else. He blocks the belt when it comes towards you again, letting the leather wrap around his arm before he jerks it back towards him. Your father is sent stumbling forward and Slender then shoves him back with his hand, watching him stumble onto his ass as Slender tears his mouth open and lets out an angry snarl. He opens his mouth wide and you're sure he intended to eat your father, unable to move from your spot. You're surprised and weirdly excited at the whole prospect.

You're crying out in pain when you're suddenly grabbed by the hair just before Slender reaches your father's head, his teeth bared as he whips his head around to you. Slender clenches his hands into fists as he 'glares' at your mother who is holding a knife to your throat. You feel small beads of blood slowly slide down your neck, trying not to swallow as it would increase the pressure.

"Make one harmful move and I'll slit her throat," She growls out at Slender. "Let my husband go."

You can see Slender's jaw clench before he releases his hand and lets your father go. He straightens himself and just like that he's back to his blank and unreadable face. Your father rushes to your mother's side but she doesn't release you. Instead, the knife is pressed even deeper into your throat, your eyes wide on Slender as you're forced to take a few steps back and away from Slender. You glance around at the bodyguards at the ready to move the second they're able to get an opening. Your mind wanders and you actually wonder if you'd be making it out of this alive. You never actually thought you would be killed by your own parents.

"Well, seems we have a deal to make don't we? You let us leave here with all debts repaid and you can have our daughter back alive. I'm sure she'll serve you very well. Make you lots of money if you know what I mean," Your father sneers. "Don't even think about killing us after."

"Or else what?" Slender growls at him, his heart wrenching when he sees the tears in your eyes.

"I tell your rivals about your new girl and she gets no preparation when it comes to being in danger. Let us go and we will disappear. Disappear from your lives," Your mom explains. "It's your choice mister Slendyman. She's of no use to us, so we really have no issue ending her life right here and now."

Slender desperately wants to just tear your parents apart but if he slaughtered them his rivals would come to find out about his desires. He'd only just met you but everything he's seen and experienced so far he absolutely adored. He didn't want to lose you. Not now.

"Get out of my sight. If I ever see either of you again I'm going to tear you apart piece by piece slowly," He spits at your mother. "Your debts are clear."

Your mother smirks and your eyes widen when you feel intense pain graze across your throat, a grunt leaving you when you're shoved forward into Slender. He catches you in his arms as panic courses through him, snarling when his bodyguards rush in to help.

"Sir, we need to assess her," One of the men is brave enough to speak up.

You're hardly reacting as the blood flows down your neck and chest, still in complete shock at the entire situation that had just gone down. You're not choking on any blood or air and despite the initial pain from the cut you're not ready to die from it. You give Slender a smile when he looks down at you, finally allowing the bodyguards to step in. Thankfully they had brought their medic with them today and after some stitches, a careful sponge bath, and a change of clothes you're doing just fine. You were both now in Slender's car and being driven back to his mansion. You glance over at him as he's completely silent while staring out his window.

"Penny for your thoughts," You call out, easing your hand onto his shoulder.

You go to pull back when he gives you his attention, blushing when he's quick to grab your hand and give it a kiss.

"I've only known you for a few hours and you're already causing me trouble. Do you make a habit of this?" He asks you with amusement in his voice.

"Not usually," You laugh. "It's usually everyone else causing me trouble."

"I'm just glad you're alright," Slender sighs as he clutches your hand.

"Me too," You sigh. "I still can't believe she tried to kill me."

"She's a cruel woman who does not deserve the mother title," Slender growls. "If I ever see them again-!"

"Slender, relax," You chuckle. "Don't worry about it."

He huffs out and kisses your hand again, chuckling when you scorch closer and rest yourself against him. He wraps his arm around you and gladly holds you close to him. Would you still want to stay? He wonders if you'd be okay with him as your partner? Might be a little soon after your mother tried to kill you but he desperately wanted to ask.

"Slender?" You call out, snapping him out of his thoughts as he looks down at you.

"I know you're not really after a relationship so I apologize for over stepping some boundaries but....," You trail off. "I want to actually date you."

"You do?" He asks in surprise.

"Y-Yeah!" You mumble with flushed cheeks. "I'm sorry. This is probably the weirdest time to...."

Your eyes widen when you suddenly feel a warm pair of lips on yours, smiling as you close your eyes and return the kiss. Your arms wrap around Slender's neck so you can pull him closer to you. The kiss is heated and passionate, both of you panting softly when you finally pull away.

"Is that a yes?" You breathe.

"Not just a yes," Slender chuckles when you look up at him. "A fuck yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 349 92
Short or long true creepy stories that I found interesting in the internet And if you have any request just message me! I hope you enjoy and don't...
19.3K 692 25
Slender despises humans. After getting one as a 'pet' he makes her life a living hell. Despite this she survives her troubles with help from Sexual O...
168K 3K 31
[COMPLETED] Look at the title
1.3K 15 15
Also available on my AO3 account YellowGumalls For the fellow he/him havers, but anyone can enjoy 😉