LILITH | DEAN WINCHESTER [ ✓ ]

By strxapose

LILITH ━━ ❛ LOOK AT ME MOM! YOU MUST BE SO PROUD OF THE WOMAN YOU RAISED ❜ supernatural ─⊹⊱ season one ↺ se... More

LILITH: THE WOMAN OF THE NIGHT
SEASON ONE
01. the seal from another world
02. let's get in trouble
03. the old maud
04. a talk with sam
05. the bar
06. breaking point
07. crazy people
08. bobby singer
09. discontrol
10. hunters
11. devil's trap
sam's special
SEASON TWO
12. you are my best friend
13. crybaby
14. moonlight kiss
15. you're a witch lilith
16. coven
17. my life so far
18. one week with dean
19. first mision
20. dorian monsietti
21. all hell breaks loose
regina's special
SEASON THREE
23. mommy
24. goodbye for a while
25. witches witches and confessions
26. who's that girl?
27. inside her mind
28. my twenty one halloween
29. my kind of christmas
30. just in bello
31. the attempt before the storm
32. and i've hurt myself
dean's special
SEASON FOUR
33. after
33. two faces
34. woman
35. the powerpuff girl
36. hell
37. i lost a friend
38. lazarus rising (cry by my side)
39. fake smile
40. love story
41. queen of hell
42. skinny little bitch
dean special: caretaker
43. arduenn v. winchester
44. judas is the demon i cling to

22. figther

119 3 0
By strxapose

◖𓈈﹗ ﹙ chapter twenty-two﹚}
❛ ▬▬ figther . . . ❜

The secret og the yellow-eyed demon's blood was kept in the darkness of that final night, in a forgotten cowboy cemetery, but with the important gateway to hell. Lilith felt heavy chains dragging her and an immense urge to vomit. She stopped thinking about what she had done to focus on what was important: she would soon be reunited with her mom, she knew it. Not only did the premonition honor the truth-as it had done with Sam-she could also sense it in her soul, in her heart. This was her greatest opportunity. The powers she obtained from the blood made her much more dangerous. She not only learned to have premonitions and gained extra super strength, she also practiced mind control on a couple of people who obeyed her as if she were a dictator, pulling the strings. And if she was lucky, it wouldn't be too difficult for her to be able to control demons.

Lilith didn't notify anyone of what she was about to do. Her recklessness was deliberate; the danger she was getting herself into had no justification in the eyes of others. Because of this, she rejected any attempt at redemption because everyone else would act differently-and probably with more intelligence and logic. The role reversal was ironic, as her feelings towards her mother shattered the pillars of her personality to the point of contradiction. Lilith would fight alone. The help of the Winchesters and Bobby was occupied with the impending apocalypse and the hundreds of demons they had unleashed. Moreover, she would rather die than explain to them what she had done. Her fellow witches, especially Pandora, would forbid her from taking part in the battle because of what had happened in the last attempt. Lilith had developed affection for the witches and the coven, only words of gratitude came to her mind, but she wasn't foolish enough to risk being rejected by them for gaining powers through a demon. Witches were very elitist; they hated all monsters and beings. They wouldn't like her at all.

Still, she contemplated asking for help.

Lilith.

Hey!!!
send at11:47 p.m

Dean.

Hi
send at 12:06 p.m

still there?
send at 12:30 p.m

she regretted.

The mansion was once again engulfed in the darkness of dawn, hidden among the canopy of several trees. Shadows of demons danced across the sky. The witch's eyes feigned tranquility as she observed the path to the entrance, guarded by a couple of sentries. Her plan was to enter discreetly, without attracting much attention, but killing anyone who crossed her path. She already knew where the basement was and how to infiltrate without being seen. Lilith drank a bit of blood and decided to venture forth. Her heart pounded heavily; she wanted to execute the rescue cleanly, leaving everyone wondering how she had done it. The witch circled the forest until she found the desired room. There was a problem-two vampires were drinking outside in the patio, blasting music at a high volume. Vampires were dispatched by decapitation. In her training with James Lambert, she learned that these monsters could smell blood from miles away; they could hear the pumping of her heart and her entire circulatory system. They already knew she was there. She didn't waste time, and neither did they.

She hid behind a tree and waited for them to approach.

"We know someone's there. Why don't you come out?" said one of the men, the one at the front who seemed to be the leader. Lilith emerged from her hiding place without fear, only driven by her objective. "Hello, beautiful."

She didn't speak; she demonstrated what she was capable of. Lilith enveloped the vampires with her dark magic, preventing their escape. It was so powerful that five of them weighed as much as a feather. In a matter of seconds, she decapitated them, and their bodies collapsed. She hurried to hide them to avoid detection. Her hands trembled, she admitted it; she felt the urge to vomit at the sight of brains and bones. She took a few minutes to calm herself down. Come on, she was doing well! She ran to the window and leaned against the wall before peering inside. She could do this. She made sure no one was lurking before attempting to see through the folds of the curtain. That was the living room where she had been hidden. There were people; she could hear them talking, eating, opening cans, and clinking glasses.

"They are probably witches," she thought, crouching down. "Alright," she said after coming up with a plan.

Lilith made a very careful move, using her magic to pull the curtain a few inches further. Now she could see the situation more clearly. She was right; she had to deal with witches. As she pondered how to kill them, a demon disappeared into the sky. That was it! She didn't lose sight of it... she needed to control it. She tried to do so, but it was difficult, or she couldn't find a way. She kept trying until it went out of her view. Amazing, plan B. Lilith contemplated using the adjacent room, but it was a spacious hall, making her easily noticeable. What if she brought one of them closer to the window and used her mind control? That could work.

It caught the attention of one of the witches as she opened the window, letting the cold wind hit against the fireplace. Her plan was successful. The witch approached, and Lilith indicated two things to her: first, to get rid of the other witches, and second, to close the door.

"Perfect," she was already inside the mansion. "Do you have a witch in the basement? Is she still alive?" she asked.

"Yes, she's alive in the basement," the witch responded mechanically. Lilith appreciated how the woman struggled to keep her mouth shut, but Lilith made it difficult for her, even preventing her from casting spells.

"How well protected is she?" Lilith inquired.

"Too well. You won't be able to get her out before Madame Monvoisin finds out. She has guards there all the time, and there are spells placed on her cell. Believe me, girl, you can't get her out. If you do, she'll die instantly," the witch explained.

"Be more specific," Lilith ordered, consumed by anger.

"If she leaves the cell with the spell on her, she dies. Courtesy of Madame Monvoisin. But you're in luck. She has to come out at six in the morning for her daily check-ups," the witch confirmed.

"And at that time, she doesn't have the spell," Lilith concluded.

"No," the witch confirmed.

"You're going to wait with me. Do you have a room?" Lilith commanded.

Those were the most anxious five hours of her life. Lilith hid in the witch's room, who ended up putting her to sleep with a potion to avoid consuming all the blood. She considered asking about what they had done to her mother, but she didn't dare. She couldn't bear it; it would be counterproductive. She needed to be prepared to fight. And then, six o'clock in the morning arrived. Lilith had almost finished her breakfast of yellow-eyed blood.

It was easy to reach the basement. Being early in the morning, the witches were asleep, and there were no signs of monsters. She assumed that vampires wouldn't bother her during the day, and the demons weren't seen coming in and out of the mansion. The witch faced the basement door again, but this time as a confident young girl. She jumped without thinking twice. As she descended stealthily, the murmurs of movement and voices alerted her to the size of the basement. When she reached the last steps, they sounded distant. She didn't like what she saw. A modest, spacious basement that had nothing to do with witches-it had the aesthetics of a government research center, a laboratory. The omen was terrible: white walls, endless doors with plates and numbers, medical bubbles with needles, jars, notebooks, blackboards, and even anti-demon traps. Lilith's heart skipped a beat

She hid behind some tables and chairs because she had seen some shadows approaching.

"Let me see the results of experiment 034MF," said a man with a high-pitched voice who shuffled his feet and wore chains around his neck. He was tall and thin, like those inflatable fair dolls, with long arms and big feet.

"Here you go, Doctor," a younger boy handed him a folder. He seemed to understand nothing about what was happening. Both of them sat at a table under the powerful light of a lamp. "All negatives so far."

"I see," he flipped through the folder before closing it. "Curious... the magic levels have significantly decreased compared to Thorne's experiment. Tell Madame not to get her hopes up when you give her the new folder. We're closer to taking the magic out of her own body than extracting it."

"She won't like that."

"Can she afford to kill another scientist?"

"No, and I don't think there's anyone else in the world who knows about witches and how to use mathematics in this."

"Very well," the doctor said, taking a black portfolio from a drawer in the same desk. "Give her this, it's the progress of this week. Today, we'll start with the counter-tests. I need you to detoxify Regina; I estimate it will take two days. Ah, here's the list of materials to be reassembled. We've run out."

The young man left, leaving the doctor alone. Lilith waited a few seconds to make sure there were no other people around.

"Where is my mom?" Lilith wasn't playing; she was attacking. She kept the doctor in place with dark magic and used her favorite power so far: mind control.

"Oh my, I knew someday you would come," he said. "She talks a lot about you, about her baby. Your mom is locked up there," he pointed to a room at the end of the hallway. "When Jerome returns, they will take her out to monitor her physical condition. Please don't kill me; I'm just a scientist. I'm here against my will."

"I don't care who you are; get my mother out of there or I'll make your heart explode in a second. Don't tempt me," her threat was real. She would make her magic enter his body, travel to his chest, and burst his heart. "Free her!"

"I can't do it myself; I don't have permission to take her out of the cell, and I don't know if you're aware, but..."

"I know!" she grew desperate. "When the person who is supposed to take her out comes, you'll act normal, and only then I'll let you live. Understand?" Lilith laughed. "Actually, I don't care if you understand or not. You'll do it because you're forced to. Why don't you investigate how I became so powerful?"

"I see you have a different kind of magic..."

"Shut up," his order was obeyed. "Don't speak and act normal."

A while later, Jerome returned with two other identical women, they were twins.

"Alright, Doc, Madame wants to see you after you're done with Regina," he announced. From her hidden position, Lilith could barely see legs moving towards the end of the basement. "Let's go, girls, get her out."

Lilith crawled, keeping her gaze on the doctor. Suddenly, loud footsteps resounded on the ceiling, moving back and forth, entering and exiting the mansion. It made her nervous, much more than before. However, her attention returned to her mother when she heard the door open and then close. Steps followed, and Lilith presented herself to everyone, ordering them not to move, anyone. The momentary shock she experienced upon finally seeing her mom almost ruined her act. She felt tears ready to burst because everything she wanted was right in front of her eyes, and her mother seemed to be fine, without notable physical damage... It was all she needed, all her love was there.

"Mummy!" she whimpered with a high-pitched voice. Her mother returned the gaze, tears streaming down her face as well.

"What's happening? Why can't we move?! How is she doing it?! Cast a spell, you two useless witches!"

"No," Lilith separated the witches and the boy from her mother, pushing them into the cell where they had held her before, and she also locked the doctor in there. "You can't do anything to me."

But Lilith was not invincible, and the twins combined a magic that activated a series of sigils around the entire basement. It was a bright golden magic, like rays of sunlight, which made Lilith slowly say goodbye to oxygen, losing control of her own body. She no longer felt capable of keeping the door closed or her own demonic powers. Lilith took her mother's hand and dragged her upstairs. In that coven, they played with very powerful magic, competent enough to rival her deceitful power.

"Daughter?" her mother tugged at her before she could open the basement door. "My baby, why are you a witch? Who told you?"

She decided not to answer, it wasn't the right time. As they exited, two witches noticed them, and they weren't the only ones. Those left in the basement were running up the stairs. Lilith subdued the witches, pushing them away and attempting to burn them, causing a fire in one of the rooms. It quickly caught the attention of the entire coven, and they had to flee into the forest. They were lucky, at least at first. The sky was still a faint blue, the sun was just beginning to appear, and witches didn't wake up so early. That bought them a few minutes of advantage. But the news spread quickly, and by the time they were a few kilometers away from their motorcycle, a werewolf intercepted Lilith, throwing her against a tree. She swiftly got him off, aided by her dark magic.

"Mom," she called out, leaning against a tree to catch her breath. They were not alone in the middle of the forest; the witches from the mansion were running towards them, the entire gang mobilizing, screaming and cursing. "They're going to chase us. Here's what we're going to do: if you keep going straight, you'll come across my motorcycle. I want you to get on it and head to Pandora's coven. Don't stop, go straight. I'll distract them, lead them in the opposite direction, and try to escape."

"No, no, no, I'm not leaving you alone. I don't want to," she pleaded, knowing she wouldn't accept it. "How did this happen? Why?"

"Mom, please, go there. I can handle it. Trust me. Please, mommy."

Lilith had lied; she wasn't sure if she could face an entire coven alone. But she knew she wouldn't go back to months of solitude and anguish. This was ending today. Finally, her mother obeyed and ran in the opposite direction. It was her premonition, and Lilith was relieved. She took out the demon's blood from her backpack and drank it all, every last drop, before being observed by the eyes of a werewolf. Perfect. She didn't kill him; she let him follow her, and thus, the entire coven was behind her.

And so, Lilith ran through the forest. It was a scene that showed her how far her actions could go to save the person she loved most, her only source of love. Lilith loved her mother and couldn't imagine a life without her. She detested the last few months of her life. From the main stage, she had seen how desperate she felt without her mother, alone in life without her. Now she understood Dean's madness, selling his soul for Sam's life. Although they were very different situations with different problem-solving methodologies, the essence of loneliness shone within her personality. No one wanted to be alone, not forever. Lilith would never stop fighting for what she wanted, and if she had to kill an entire coven, she would do it with all the consequences. In contrast, she experienced a human parallel, empathetic even towards monsters. They must have had their families, dreams, aspirations, moments of laughter, love, and sadness... Please! It was laughable how hunters tended to close their eyes or perhaps weigh good and evil to the point of stripping away any comparison with humans. But Lilith, being a witch, presented it so naturally that she was frightened by the lack of interest and cruelty in her actions. She wasn't exaggerating. She would kill them all to get what she wanted.

Focused on killing a few vampires who lunged at her and countering the curses chanted by a couple of witches, Lilith commanded them to kill each other, but she realized she was growing weaker. They had paid enough attention to give her a few more minutes to run to the road, but she could feel herself tiring, her body no longer resisting. Her heart was pounding so hard that she thought she might have a heart attack. She couldn't hold on anymore; her lungs needed rest.

Just as she found a moment of peace, she heard a pair of witches approaching, and she started running again without looking back. Her magic turned purple. Lilith ran until she reached the road and didn't go any further because she hadn't seen the car approaching at high speed. She suffered an accident.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.4K 68
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫." #1 spnfandom #1 carter #1 deanwinchester 2020
26 0 3
In which Annie joins the Winchesters on their journey... dean winchester x oc book 1 s1e20 - s2e22
44.5K 831 21
"Im your father." I said slowly. She smiled and said "nahh you're just a sperm donor." What happens when dean Winchester discovers he has a daughter...
30.1K 440 48
What the title says. Includes the characters and actors of Supernatural. As usual, I don't own anything from the show and I am fully aware that the a...