waluigi says 'wa' everyday un...

By jupitercl0uds

Oh, what a shame! A death! A funeral! Oh, what fun! An anniversary! A... WA competition! Oh, how predictable... More

day 121: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 122: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 123: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 124: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 125: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 126: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 127: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 128: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...' - HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
day 129: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 132: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 133: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 134: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 135: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 136: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 137: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 138: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 139: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
day 140: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'
apology (and also final thoughts)

day 131: 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...'

2 0 0
By jupitercl0uds

spoilers for nnsg but like i think ive already given a spoiler warning so it should be fine

The funeral of Raku-Chan was a sombre event. While only a few people showed up, it was only those who were closest to her: Koneko-Chan, Hitoshi-San, Bokutachi-San, Vet-Sama and her college friends.

'We are gathered here today to celebrate the lives and deaths of Raku-Chan,' began Vet-Sama. 'Raku-Chan was a sweet girl who died twice: once to heartbreak, a second time to Red the Angry Bird. She was a brave young woman who fought rabies and won, fought a cat demon and won, however ultimately lost for every victory. She will live on in memory for her kind personality, soft voice and compassion. May we all remember her as a great friend.'

'Thank you,' said Koneko-Chan, eyes pricking with tears. 'I knew Raku-Chan as my best friend. Whenever she was in trouble, I'd always be there. Of course, I was also there both times she... died.' Her voice began to waver. 'But, Raku-Chan will continue to live on... in [sniff] spirit.' She then burst into tears. Hitoshi-San comforted her.

The service continued, each attendee having an important story to tell about Raku-Chan. They all highlighted her love and compassion, though nobody else weeped like Koneko-Chan. Finally, Bokutachi-San stood up.

'Yeah, so like, I didn't really know her, cause she, like, died before I properly met her, but I'm sure she was a lovely woman, and you all say she was very kind, so she probably was. Thank you.'

Waluigi had been taking a walk near a church, when his ears pricked up: this must have been Raku-Chan's funeral. He let out a sombre 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!' and continued on his walk, beginning to cry.

ok so before someone goes 'how on earth did waluigi hear that??????' he has elf ears so his hearing would probably be better (from an evolutionary standpoint).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
866K 40.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...