The crimson child -Male Sith...

By Dakejo0

There is no prophecy... There is no warning... you emerge from the shadow as you strike down everything holdi... More

The Ancient One
The Shadows Within
The Lone Hope
Battle of Sventove
Ally or Enquiry?
Onset on Zakuul
Knight's Oath
Negotiations
A Challenge?
Contractor
Miracles still happen
Abduction
Gladiator
Toys
Freedom
Nightfall
False Heroes
First Encounter
Furious Factory
The old you
Jingling chains
Embattled outpost
Glimmer in the snow
The endless city
Endless talks
Seed of temptation
Where I come from
From the shadows
Cats and dogs
Shifting gaze
Friendly reminder
Inquiry for help
Strong will
Comradeship
The enemy of my enemy...
Ruins of Nabat
Heroism
On the offensive
Storming of the capital
The Venerable
Differences
Necessary offer
Sight on Geonosis
Mercy
Black in sand
Desperate shield
Second wave
The generator
Cleanup
Deathsinger
Rebel's Diner
Eclipse
Connecting
Tradition in Terrorism
Embarking on Concordia
Legacy in Flames
Minor complication
Shadows of suspicion
Seed of Dissent
Crisis on Mandalore
Deception's dark dance
Fervent Address
Political Aftermath
Echos of Mandalore
Shared Company
Rebel Assault
Veiled journey
A New Face
Echos of Betrayal
The Senate's Deliberation
Call for war
Paths to Discontent
A path forth

Role Model

930 44 12
By Dakejo0

After the Mandalorians brought you back to Nathema you were greeted by two of your three Commanders, Havok and Leo.

"It's great having you back, Lord (S/N)." Commander Havok stated with a big smile on his face.

"We've already prepared everything for an attack on Reuss. If you wish, we can annihilate them." Commander Leo declared with slight anger dripping from his words.

"There will be no need for that, Commander." you wave his suggestion off, "This is Shitu Itus, she will be staying with us for a while. Arrange a room in the barracks for her, where the other freed slaves are."

Havok then looked at the holopad he was holding and displayed some information on them.

"My Lord, the barracks in the Troiken system are already finished so we could move her there if you'd like."

"That will be fine as well. Also give me a connection to Vice Admiral Vess, I want to be updated about everything connected to the slaves."

"At once, Lord (S/N)!" Havok said firmly and walked off in the direction of the command centre.

"My Lord, shouldn't we make an example out of Reuss?" Commander Leo insisted.

You stop and turn to look the Commander deep in his eyes.

"Commander, this empire still lies in the shadow, where it should be. Therefore, we have no need to make an example out of anything. There is no Republic or CIS we need to scare away, and our allies only know as much as they need to. We will take our role in this war soon enough. I will travel to a planet called Cristophsis later today, there I will examine if we should show our faces already or remain hidden. Nathema's biggest advantage for now is that our strength is still unknown. While the CIS are aware of our existence, they cannot even imagine our whole power and the Republic still thinks of us as some remote planet, which just wants to mind his own business. We need to make beneficial use of that circumstance when the time arrives."

Commander Leo's gaze meets the floor as he understood that your words were true, but he still had raging fire hidden in his heart, that lunged for a bloody battle. You then leave him standing with his thoughts and head to the commanding centre. The moment you step inside, you were greeted by several of your officers falling to their knees and shouting your name. The same goes for the Vice Admiral, which was previously talking to Commander Havok.

"How are things progressing on Troiken Vice Admiral?"

"The training facilities are almost done, and the coming freed slaves are more enthusiastic than I would've expected. Nevertheless we've also came across something that could be a problem in the nearer future, Lord (S/N)."

You raised an eyebrow in curiosity before she continued her report.

"It seems like Troiken is already occupied by another Organisation. We tried to reach out to them with the intention to start negotiations but no answer. "

"And what organisation are we talking about?"

"Our informants say that it is called the Pyke Syndicate. It seems to be there home base for raw spice mining operations and extremely valuable to them."

"If they won't appreciate our kindness, we will have to use force. The knights should be enough to handle a few criminals."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Also, I will send you a new slave. She will assist you and act as your deputy. I want you to teach her properly."

"Understood my Lord." Vice Admiral Vess said with a slightly said expression on her face.

Unexpectedly the door opened behind you and through it stepped someone you thought was already gone.

"I heard you wanted to go to Christophsis." Bo said obviously concerned.

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"You know damn well what's wrong with that. The CIS just established a blockade around that planet and the Republic is currently fighting them. So, what are you looking for in a war zone full of crisis?"

"You know, a few years ago, there were many different countries on Nathema. One of those had a unique way of writing. They wrote their words in different characters, with the one describing the word crisis consisting of two other characters. One meaning fear and the other representing opportunity." you elucidate to the Mandalorian.

Her mouth opened but seconds later closed without saying a single word. Bo knew that she couldn't change your mind and just ran against a thick brick wall of stubbornness. A short while later you boarded a ship along with four soldiers with the distinctive white markings on their helmets.

~Vice Admiral Vess POV

I constantly tried to figure out why Lord (S/N) send me the Chiss and why I should make her my deputy. Sure, she was beautiful and all but Lord (S/N) isn't the type to be influenced by looks.

"I'm done changing." Shitu yelled as she came back from the armoury.

I gave her a simple black armour, suited for ground assault missions and easy distinguishable from normal soldiers. While she was away getting her gear, I received a message from the headquarters telling me about her future role in the army and what exactly I should teach her.

"Comfortable?" I asked with irony under my breath.

"It isn't as heavy as it looked at first and the mobility is great so yes it's indeed comfortable, thank you." Shitu said and a genuine smile filled her face.

Next it was time to evaluate her skill. Unfortunately for me she had none, no fighting experience, no aim with her gun and no talent for any weapon on in this whole facility. What she had was a keen spatial awareness and great commanding skills. She had a thing for strategy and was exceptional at leading teams, exactly as Lord (S/N) predicted.

"Why are you following him?" Shitu asked out of nowhere.

That question had caught me off guard and I didn't have an immediate response to that. My gaze went up to the ceiling as if someone would have written the answer up there. I thought about the reason I enrolled in the military and what made me stay so long. Somehow, I must have gotten lost in my thoughts because Shitu just continued to speak, without waiting for my answer.

"I heard many tails about how he became the ruler of Nathema. All of them were letting him shine in the brightest of lights, calling him hero, saviour, and bringer of freedom as well as justice. But the way I encountered him wasn't that way. In my eyes he is ruthless, merciless, and brutal, someone who knows how to get to his goals and is ready to do what must be done in order to achieve them-"

I cut her speech up right there. I wasn't willing to hear another word of insult towards my Lord. I raised my hand, interrupting Shitu mid-sentence.

"That's enough," I said firmly. "You don't understand what Lord (S/N) has been through and what he has accomplished. He is not a man to be judged solely by the tales you've heard."

Shitu looked taken aback by my interruption, her eyes widening slightly. "I apologize if I offended you," she replied, her voice laced with a hint of remorse. "I didn't mean to question your loyalty or disrespect our Lord."

"Let's resume your training then. There are many aspects that you lack and that won't be tolerated by Lord (S/N)."

"What exactly is he expecting me to become?" she answered as we made our way to the training grounds.

"You mean Lord (S/N)?"

"Yes, who else could I possibly mean?"

"Watch your tone. It looks like I need to teach you some proper manners towards your superius first. In the future you will only address him as Lord (S/N) or my Lord, not because he wishes so but because of respect for our Lord and what he has done for us. Any behaviour against that will be punished severely, you understand?" I scolded her.

"Yes Vice Admiral!"

"Good, now back to your question. Lord (S/N) plans to make you the leading officer of the slave legions. He sees exciting potential in you and according to that I will train you."

"What rank will I be offered after my training is completed?"

"You will be granted the rank of Vice Commander, serving directly under Commander Havok."

In her face I could see a hint of happiness but also a lot of worry. Considering that she never had such a powerful position before, I guess that would be normal, but I still felt the need to comfort her somehow, maybe because I saw a part of myself in her eyes.

"Don't worry too much. Our Lord does not pick incompetent fools as leading officers for his military. Instead of stressing yourself if you can do it, belief in the Lord's decision and think of how you can do your best."

With that we arrived at the training grounds. The first point was close combat with the Knights of Zakuul, even though most of them were occupied dealing with the common criminals, they still managed to somehow dispatch a few to teach the freed slaves. As the teachings progressed, Shitu became a role model for the other slaves, as they tried to copy her determination and stubbornness.

~ (Y/N) 's POV

You took a small shuttle and a few of your guards to get to Christophsis. After a long ride you finally arrived at the destination and immediately saw the remaining of a separatist blockade, which was already destroyed by republic forces. You ordered the pilot to disguise the ship as a supply shuttle and somehow it worked.

"Those republic soldiers must be idiots." one of your men stated boldly.

"Not exactly. It took me quite some effort to gather the necessary codes to build up that disguise, so appreciate it a little more." you explained to him while gathering some clothes.

"Please excuse me my Lord. I didn't know."

"You didn't have to until now" you answered short and cold.

"If I may dare to ask, what is it that you're wearing, my Lord?"

"I want to use that opportunity to find out just how strong the Jedi really are, so I brought robe and a new mask."

The ship went silent as you passed through the blockade and entered republic territory on the planet's surface. As you and your men went down the ramp you found yourself surrounded by clone troopers all aiming their blasters at your head, while two familiar faces appeared in front of you.

"Master Kenobi and Skywalker if I'm not mistaken." you greeted the two Jedi.

"Lord (S/N), what brings us the fortunate surprise?" Obi-Wan said motioning his men to lower their weapons.

"A ship of mine got destroyed on its way to Cristophsis so I'm here to investigate on that matter." you quickly made up the lie to justify your coming, "Do you happen to know something about that?"

The Jedi looked each other in the eyes and then turned back to you.

"Unfortunately, that ship of yours must've been destroyed by the separatist blockade we broke through earlier." Obi-Wan elucidated.

"That truly is unfortunate." you say letting your gaze wonder to the ground for a moment, as if you would be sad for what happened to your imaginary ship, "Could you allow us to stay so we could start investigations of ourselves?"

"Please Lord (S/N), be reasonable. We are currently at a war zone. We nearly have enough men to fend off the separatists and therefore cannot guarantee your safety." Anakin explained.

"All we need is a place to park our shuttle. I guarantee you that we will not hinder any of your war efforts or cause you trouble of any kind, Master Jedi."

"Since we seem to be unable to convince you, we can only provide you with shelter, at least for now." Obi-Wan answered with a worried expression on his face.

"Thank you, Master Jedi. I promise you will not have any issues with our staying."

With that you walked back on your ship and set off to a quieter area. In the distance you could hear another battle beginning to rage over Christophsis.

"What's the plan now, Lord (S/N)?" one of your men asked.

"Investigate the status of the republic forces, offer some help, they need any kind of help they can possibly get. While you are there, secretly search for a clone named Slick and bring him to me. In the meantime, I will visit the Jedi."

"Yes Lord (S/N)." they all answered collectively and got off the ship.

A few moments later you find yourself walking through the republic ranks. Clone Troopers staring at you from every direction, and you can feel their caution and hostility towards you. Only equipped with your beskar blade you made your way to the two Jedi you encountered earlier.

"The situation seems rather dire, Master Jedi." you greet them.

"How are your investigations going so far, Lord (S/N)?" Anakin countered to your statement.

"We just started, so I think there is nothing noteworthy yet. Perhaps while we are here, my men could be of assistance to you." you suggest.

"We could use a helping hand here and there..." Obi-Wan states stroking his beard.

"It's settled then. I will instruct my men immediately."

"We will lend you a trooper for instructions." Anakin said waving over one of his men, "This is Slick, he will show you around."

Chance was on your side this time as you encountered the clone you were looking for.

"I will gladly accept your offer, Master Jedi." you bid farewell and walked off with Slick while calling your men back to the shuttle via commlink.

It took a while but then the Clone had given everyone a task to do and was about to leave. Forcefully you stopped him to have a chat.

"I know you are an informant for the CIS." you confronted him.

The Clones eyes widened in shock and disbelief and before he was able to deny the whole thing you started talking again.

"Do not worry, I will not present you to your superiors, unless the information you will provide isn't sufficient of course." you made a small pause, making sure that the Trooper was ready to understand what you were about to say, "I want you to tell me where the separatist base is, for the time being."

The Trooper sighed at first but then broke his silence quickly. "It is a few clicks North-North-East from here. The Jedi are planning on sneaking in tonight and Ventress will await and lay out a trap for them."

"Thank you, that was more than sufficient. You are free to go." you say and send Slick his way.

The day went by with nothing much happening and as nightfall approached you got ready for your own mission.

"What are your instructions, Lord (S/N)?" one of your men asked.

"For tonight you will guard the ship as I will be busy. Keep any republic trooper out of the ship and tell them that I do not wish to be bothered under any circumstances." you order him.

"Understood, my Lord." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409 13 13
Darth Aolroth embraces his destiny given to him by the Holocron. Now taking his master's place as a Sith Lord, Darth Aolroth fights for the Empire...
1.5K 73 7
"The inevitable return of the Sith.. A prophecy that has yet to be determined.. Chains have been broken and the Force shall set you free from the dep...
27 0 9
The battle of Jakku marks the end of an era ... the fall of the Galactic Empire. Remnants of the once mighty Imperial Navy scatter to the winds, seiz...
5.1K 67 9
Nivix Palpatine has been apart of the Jedi Order for her entire life while her father has secretly taught her the ways of the dark side. When her fat...