MaNan Shots✨️✨️

By reader0086

This is my 1st try on MaNan... English book.... Hope u all will like it.... This is abt kyy4..... More

INTRO✨️✨️
CHARACTERS✨️✨️
Her Monster His Monstress✨️✨️
Searching for Solace-1✨️✨️
His Care-1✨️
CHEESY MALHOTRA🙈🙈

Searching for Solace-2✨️

171 13 0
By reader0086

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistakes if any🤗🤗

Random shot on our fav MaNan's 1st proper HUG🫂💖

Here we go with 2nd part of our 2nd shot👇🏼👇🏼

________________________

💖Author's POV💖

Exactly at the moment her Chachi called for dinner and she went and started having dinner... in middle of her dinner again her phone rang and it was again Manik....

She just cut the call making him angry which made him dail again and again... Nandini now knew he is not gonna stop dailing and put her phone on silent and went back eating.....

After her daily routine she reached her room and unlocked her phone to find 20+ missed call from Monster manik.....

Now Nandini know that this monster is not gonna leave her and he planned to create more troubles for her....

Sighing at her thought she realised that he might have actually reached her home and probably waiting down....

This possibility really made her tensed and she ran towards her window and peeped through it and found his car parked right infront of her home and him leaning on his car tapping his phone....

He found her peeping and glared at her while she quickly hid behind her curatins and hit her head on getting caught by him....

Nandini : ayyooo.... aiyyappa... what to do with this monter..... urrgghhh

But when she realised that hiding now is of no use she pulled the curtains aside hesitantly and signed him to go away....

He let out a harsh breath and stood staright glaring at her while she again signed him to go away but he did not react and stood firm in his decision...

Now this act of him irritated her and she glared back at him while he threw a challenging look ....

She showed her phone dailed him and pointed at him as if asking to pick her call while he did not react at all....

His phone rang but he was determined not to pick it.... Being irritated more she closed the curtains angrliy and stwiched off the lights and went to sleep......

Now it was his trun to dail her and her turn to ignore his calls.... he kept on dailing her without any gap.... being irritated she got up from the bed and went towards the window and found him restless....

Nandini (mv) : Aiyyappa.... whats with this monster... he seems so restless... his eyes.... its sooo red....

One look at his eyes made her change her decision and she sliently sneaked out of her house without getting caught by her chacha or chachi....

She came down with a mind set of scolding him for trochering her but when she reached him she was baffled and stood still....

She was attacked by a bone crushing hug from the person she least expected... the lead singer of fab5... the one with cold heart or no heart... the one and only HER MONSTER....

Manik just hugged her tight and rested his face in her neck closed his eyes.... Nandini did not know what to do and stood still without hugging him back....

Manik just tightened his hold and snuggled more into her neck as if searching for peace.... when Nandini sensed that something really went wrong and again when he tightened his hold she thought that he is in need of this hug...

She also thought that he need some assurance from her side but she did not know what for he needed but she thought she can give one which may give him some peace....

With these thoughts she wordlessly hugged him back giving him the needed peace and wramth....

She doesn't know how to react.... she is been hugged sorry sorry crushed by him in a very tight hug but strangely she did not protest and let him hug her....

Both stood lost in eachother's embrace... the thought of pulling back did not even occur for both...

Manik and Nandini both are yet to dicover their feelings for eachother but then too they stood in eachothers arms forgetting the world...

Some cat made a noise which disturbed them and bought them back to reality and both slowly started pulling away from eachother....

When they broke the hug in slow pace both their nose clashed and they forzen on same place with their nose still touching eachother's and neither did not have any plan to move...

Their breath fanned eachother sending shiver down both their body.... both had a intense eye lock for few secs...

And Nandini could clearly see some kind of emotions swirling in his deep mesmerizing orbs.... he looked at her with some kind of vulnerability....

Nandini was not able to hold his gaze anymore and slowly placed her hands on his chest and touching it very lightly she softly uttered....

Nandini : Manikkk.....

This bought him out his trance and pulled himself back from her and maintained a little distance and rubbed his face nervously....

Giving Nandini a final glance he got inside the car and drove away abruptly leaving Nandini schocked as well as angry....

Nandini : what does he think of himself huh... he came on his own and literally ordered and torched me to come down as he have to talk to me but he did just the opposite.... without even uttering a single word he just left like that.... urrgghhhh.....

Nandini : Ayyappa... yeh kya hai... sach mein ye ladka paagal hai kya...

Mumbling to herself Nandini went inside her home with a pouty confused face which made her look too adorable....

And this is how their 1st ever proper Hug happened....

He came to talk to herself to clear and calm his mind but instead just her mere presences and warm hug gave him peace...

Here even Manik was confused at his very own acts.... he just don't know why he chose her for the talk...

Little did he knew that MANIK who was searching for his solce found his solace in NANDINI.....

♡...The End...♡

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Hufff completed🤧🤧

How is it???

Did u all like it??

Rate it out of 1-10 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Let me know ur opinions and thoughts through comment or u can dm me as well 🤗🤗

Planning to pen more MaNan shots put will post it only according to ur reponse...

Do u all want me to continue giving MaNan shots??

If yes the which one do u want as next shot???

Engaged MaNan

Married MaNan

Tata bye bye👋🏼👋🏼
Take care❤️❤️
Stay safe❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 275 15
A rude arrogant CEO but the most loving caring son , A beautiful soft heart girl with horrific past Let's see how destiny make them m...
15.5K 1K 14
Get ready for the short stories on our most favourite SidNaaz.. Laila majnu, heer ranjha, sohni mahiwal toh bahut dekhe hai par koi SidNaaz jaisa dek...
34.9K 2.1K 18
Hey all, Here I'll be writing short stories about our beloved sidnaaz. Hope you guys enjoy it.❤️
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...