𝘽𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮'𝙨 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨...

By taekook_is_lyf

Mature content ahead 🔞 Bullying from your wild fantasies 😏 "St-stop we are in pu-public place" - KTH "You a... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.

14.

10.5K 442 107
By taekook_is_lyf

I'll be updating 'My Peace' soon....just be patience hoes ♡
.
.

Tae abruptly stopped walking hearing the brunette. He immediately turned around and looked at the male with wide eyes.

"Je-Jeon?" Every cell in his body was screaming !danger ahead! to him whereas Yun-Seok thought Tae was going to swoon over him after hearing his name....well not his fault as everyone in the country knows and wants Jeon's bruh!

"Yeah Jeon, so...are you interested in me now?" Oh how badly Tae wanted to slap that cocky smirk away from that monkey's face but what if he was someone close to Jungkook?

No he couldn't take risk of offending his bully by messing with someone from his family....Hell !! He couldn't even let the boy in front of him know that he was Jungkook's target come wifey.

"Stay away" He spat on that monkey's face and ran away from there leaving a shocked and confused brunette whose smirk was long gone.

"Did he just said that to me? A Jeon?" He mumbled in disbelief, looking at the way where the pretty male just ran away.

Meanwhile after reaching his classroom Tae was breathing heavily, not because of running but due to the anxiety he just went through.....He just wanted to be away from every chaos happening in his life, but god was really really against him from the day he was born.

He was already dealing with a Jeon who happened to flip his whole world up side down and now arival of another one is surely not good, No...he even didn't want to imagine about the things he might be facing in future. Let's just live in present for now.

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

It was already night and our Mrs. Jeon was cooking dinner while humming a song when someone hugged him from behind suddenly, causing him to flinch but he sighed when he saw the tattoo's that he secretly love and lust over.... shh Jeon don't need to know that ok?

He tilt his neck to give more access to his husband who was nuzzling into it, sighing in delight to have his love in his arms after a long stressful half day, as he was with Tae till lunchtime no?

"Is my bunny tired?" Tae asked softly knowing it's always Kookie whenever they were home or whenever they were away from people's sight...... oh is it?

"Go freshen up, I'll be setting the table till then" He patted the veiny hands while stirring the food on the stove....but he got no response causing him to frown.

"Why aren't you talking Koo?" He asked confused but again got no response other then the ravenette nuzzling more into his soft milky neck.

"Ahhh...are you upset baby? Ik JK hurted himself and it must be paining to you too now right?"

"But don't worry I'll give you extra kisses....hm my baby love" Tae said cooing lovingly.

Baby Love ......another reason for alters to hate Baby Koo as it's the name Jeon could even die to hear it from his wifey....but Alas! Only Jeon Kookie got the privilege to get it from the eternal beauty in his arms.

"Koo baby spea-"

"Darling" A low yet deep groan from the Mafia King caused him to stiff immediately, which didn't went unnoticed by the said male who clicked his tongue in annoyance knowing Tae got tensed after recognising it's not his Kookie.

"Si-Sir" the stuttered voice made the ravenette to tighten his hold on the petite waist of his wifey.

"I thou-thought it-"

"Dress my wounds again" Jungkook said getting irritated by seeing the younger again going to his submissive self as he always do whenever it's him or JK in control.

Whereas Tae was even breathing low so that he won't trigger his husband as he got scared thinking the older must be mad listening to his all blabbering he did few minutes ago.

So without speaking anything he immediately tip toed streching his hands up, showing his soft tummy to Jungkook who mentally imagined biting and painting love bites on it while Tae was busy in searching the first aid kit in the shelf above.

But he again stiffened when he felt a hand sliding on his bare tummy with the big body of his husband pressing to his back while his right hand streched up to get the kit as Tae was unable to reach it.

"I-I...."

"Shhh don't make me bite your cute self now" Jungkook whispered in his ear, still hovering over the younger who got goosebumps all over his body with cheeks tinted red listening to the bold words from his Bully husband.

His breath got fastened when the hand travelled upward from his waist to his under boobs....soon the fingertips started to trace the cleavage then again going down to the belly button, whereas Tae's heartbeat was fast enough to win the marathon at this rate.

"I'm hungry" Jungkook whispered nibbling on his earlobe causing Tae to close his eyes and throw his head backwards on the ravenette's shoulder who smiled seeing the pleasured look on his wifey's face.

"F-Food is re-read..."

"Mhm Hungry for my strawberries" Jungkook made it clear getting Tae was going to talk about dinner.

"Bu..."

"Shhh lemme have my time" He stopped the younger and started to leave wet kisses on his neck while his hands cupping Tae's bare swells under the loose tshirt.

"No inner?.....Fvk just kill me alredy" Jungkook groaned and squeezed the soft mounds in his palms.....whereas Tae was feeling his knees weak from the soft yet slow torture of his Bully husband.

"Can't I skip the dinner and start with my desert already hm? With that he started to bite on that milky neck which felt so soft and alluring with his wifey's natural scent present on it.

He travelled his right hand again downward and stopped just above the waistband of Tae's sweatpants....he traced the fabric between his finger and thumb while his left hand still torturing the left swell of the younger.

"Can i touch it" He asked in a low deep voice, giving a lick to Tae's neck who nodded his head while breathing through his parted lips still closing his eyes.

"Tell me I can touch you darling" He smirked seeing Tae losing his control over his mind just by his little touch.

"Tell me You are Mine hmm"

"Yes *deep breath* Yes I am yours" Tae panted taking his bottom lip between his teeth and took a deep breath in when Jungkook entred his hand inside his sweatpants and growled again feeling no inners there too.

"Why it seems like you were already ready for me to devour you darling?" He asked in a teasing tone causing Tae to turn red in embarassment.

"No...it-it's Kook.....Aaahh" He suddenly screamed feeling a harsh bite on his neck whereas Jungkook got irritated knowing it was not for him but for that little devil living inside of him.

"Don't make me fvk you raw on this kitchen counter right now" He warned and entered his two fingers in Tae who yelped and threw his head more backward.

"Can I have you tonight plzzz.....I promise I'll be gentle darling....just let me feel you plzzz" His voice was pleading and desperate shocking Tae with his bipolar behaviour for the nth time.

"Plzz love just wanna be inside you right now"

"No" Tae breathed out, immediately stopping the hands movements going on his boobs and vag!na.

"Why?" Jungkook's voice was low with a hind of anger and frustration inside of it.

"Give me a valid reason Jeon Taehyung or you know me very well" He turned Tae and stared in his soul through his eyes.

"You-You aren't w-well" Tae pointed towards his legs causing Jungkook to groan and pull him closer with his waist.

"Too much care hm" He chuckled nuzzling his nose into his wifey's cheek who looked down again nibbling on his lower lip.

"Ok then..but....

"You have to sit on my junior and feed me the dinner.....or let me have you have you for whole night?" Jungkook smirked while Tae's eyes widened to it extent.

"Choose wisely Mrs. Jeon....till then, come let's dress my wounds"

Haha...Ik I am evil 😈

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×
Food BTS is allergic to?

So, how's it.
Hope you guy's like it.....(1390 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 669 26
?? Pov What a beauty *slap* ?? :- Don't you have shame ?? :- If I had any shame then why would I come in university to kiss you in front of all stude...
14.7K 345 15
➻ Ongoing ✢ ══════════✥════════ ☯ ♔ "𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒...
13K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...
106K 4.5K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...