AQOURS - THE SPIRIT OF NAGAIS...

By sailorearth82

When the Love Live Malaysia Fan Club visit Numazu, they enjoy looking at the location where Love Live Sunshin... More

CHAPTER 1: WELCOME TO NUMAZU
CHAPTER 2: MEETING
CHAPTER 4: SHINY & LOCK ON
CHAPTER 5: HAGU SHIYO
CHAPTER 6: KAN KAN MIKAN
CHAPTER 7: BUU BUU DESU WA & GANBARUBY
CHAPTER 8: ZENSOKU ZENSHIN...YOUSORO
CHAPTER 9: SAKURAUCHI....SANDWICHI
CHAPTER 10: OHAYOHANE
CHAPTER 11: FACING THE FEELING
CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL STORIES
CHAPTER 13: GOODBYE NUMAZU

CHAPTER 3: O HANA......MARU

20 2 0
By sailorearth82

Early in the morning, the group sit at the hotel, eating the breakfast. 

"Where is Hakimi?" asked Haikal. 

"No idea. I knocked his door but he didn't answer. I also try calling his room number but he doesn't answer," said Andrew. 

He looks at the door. 

"I wonder where is he," said Haikal.

At the other side of the land, Hakimi climbs the stairs. 'That small alley lead to this stairs. I wonder where it ends' thinks Hakimi. He arrives at a semi huge lot with and old house nearby.  'Am I in the right place?' thinks Hakimi. 

"Welcome, zura." 

He looks at the girl that stands nearby. 

"Where am I?" asked Hakimi. 

"The temple where my family reside," said the girl as she walks into the house. 

Hakimi sighs and follow the girl. 

He sees a board, the above has 3 box with a line through it. A line connect from the third box into another box below that has another line through another 2 box at the side. At the first box above, a line connect to 2 box within 5 cm range. Then a box from below the 2 box has 2 line connected to the said box. He looks at the 9 pictures that stands at the far side of the board. He picks up the pictures and flip it. 'A ryokan inn, a hotel, a half mansion type, 2 two stories house, one apartment, frog museum and a house temple' thinks Hakimi. 

"If you failed this, you will be cursed, zura." 

He glances towards the girl. He chuckles. 

"I have been cursed my whole life. Adding another one won't make any different, Hanamaru-chan," whispered Hakimi. 

He looks at the board then at the pictures. His mind clicks. 'Their household' thinks Hakimi.

He then puts the apartment picture at the box at the end of the side. 

"Tsushima Yoshiko," said Hakimi. 

A faint voice yelled "Yohane!" earning a loud chuckle from the male. 

"Be quiet, zura," said the girl. 

Another faint voice yelled "Oi Zuramaru!" earning another chuckle from him. 'Just like in the anime' thinks Hakimi. 

He then puts the house temple picture at the box beside the first box. 

"Kunikida Hanamaru," said Hakimi. 

He puts the half mansion type in the middle between the box below and the box above. 

"Kurosawa Ruby, Kurosawa Dia," said Hakimi. 

He then puts the Awashima hotel picture on the middle box on the top of the board. 

"Ohara Mari," said Hakimi. 

He then puts the frog museum picture on the box beside the hotel picture. 

"Matsuura Kanan," said Hakimi. 

He puts the house beside the Yasuda Inn on the below of the two box. 

"Sakurauchi Riko," said Hakimi. 

He then puts the Yasuda Ryokan inn picture on the first box below the frog museum picture. 

"Takami Chika," said Hakimi. 

He then puts another house picture on the box at the side. 

"Watanabe You," said Hakimi. 

The board begin to glow brightly in yellow as Hakimi blocks the light with his arm.

He opens his eyes and sees the house has disappear, leaving a huge lot. 'What happen?' thinks Hakimi. 

"You passed." 

He looks at the girl that holds a white feather. 

"That's a relief, Hanamaru-chan," said Hakimi as the girl shocks. 

"How do you know my name?" asked the girl, Hanamaru. 

"Your end words and your Kansai dialect," said Hakimi as the girl blush. 

She then hands the white feather towards him. 

"You need 8 more feathers," said Hanamaru. 

"I know. Don't worry about it," said Hakimi. 

The girl looks at Hakimi that walks towards the stairs before disappear.

Later, at the hotel, Haikal looks at Hakimi that walks in. 

"Where were you?" asked Haikal. 

He looks at him. 

"What's wrong? Is Harith returned?" asked Hakimi. 

"Yeah but where were you all morning?" asked Haikal. 

"Outside around Chika, Riko and Kurosawa household," said Hakimi. 

"What are you doing there?" asked Haikal. 

"No idea," said Hakimi. 

Harith walks towards them. 

"Okay everyone, after lunch, we will be heading towards the the aquarium," said Harith. 

"Sure, I can clean myself. I am fully sweats," said Hakimi as he walks towards the lift. 

Harith walks towards the dining room.

After lunch, at Izu-Mito Sea Paradise, they arrive at the front. Hakimi sees the mascot Uchichi gives the balloons towards the kids. Harith sees Hakimi that run towards the mascots and sighs. 

"Aliff, can you follow him? I am pretty sure he wants to take a selfie with that mascot," said Harith. 

Aliff walks towards the student council president that joining the queue. Hakimi looks at the last kid that get the balloon and walks away. 

"Excuse me," called Hakimi as the staff looks at him. "Can I have the picture with the mascot?" asked Hakimi. 

The staff nods. 

Aliff chuckles. 

"I'll take the picture for you," said Aliff. 

"Thanks," said Hakimi as he gives the camera. 

As he snaps the pictures, Harith walks towards them. 

"When you guys done, head towards the entrance. I'll be there to give you the ticket," said Harith. 

"Sure," said Aliff as Hakimi walks towards them. 

Aliff hands the camera towards him as he heads towards the mascot and pose. Hakimi snaps the pictures. Aliff walks towards him. 

"Let's go to the entrance," said Aliff. 

"Good idea," said Hakimi.

Inside, they walk around as Hakimi takes a few pictures. They arrive at the stage as Hakimi snaps the picture of the stage. 

"Anyone wants to perform Koi Ni Naritai Aquarium?" asked Hakimi. 

"You want to be the center?" asked Haikal. 

"My center is Happy Party Train, Hop Stop Nonstop and My Mai Tonight," said Hakimi. 

"Come on, the dolphin performance is about to begin," said Aliff. 

Hakimi looks at the group that begin to take their seat. He sits beside Chao Lin, holding the camera, preparing to take few pictures.

At night, Hakimi write the report on his laptop while humming Koi Ni Naritai Aquarium song. Beside his laptop, a white feather is clipped at the yellow color symbol. 

The sudden knocks at the door startles him. He walks slowly towards the door and opens it. The girl wearing white dress stands at the lift, urging him to follow. 'So, next is Mari-chan?' thinks Hakimi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...
77 17 17
Following an second year student, Minomi Maeda, a cheerful girl who has passionate with idols and school Idols, also with her friends including her s...
13.5K 2.2K 41
People told her to forget. People told him to move on. She could not forget. He had pushed away the past. Even though, her lips were sealed- her...
102K 2.8K 31
I did not realize it at the time but I took the title from mamacrow<3 so please go check her out and I'm very sorry for taking it. This is a love...