CHAPTER 4: SHINY & LOCK ON

Hakimi stands inside the lift as the lift ascends to the highest floor. 'How am I going to solve her mystery?' thinks Hakimi. The lift door opens as Hakimi peers out. 'The hallway still quiet' thinks Hakimi. He sees the girl stands in front of the room. The girl then walks into the room. He holds the lift door with his hand as he still looking at the hallway. 'Special Room Awashima Suite AKA Mari's own room' thinks Hakimi. 

Suddenly he feels someone push him from the back as he tumbles down to the floor. The lift door closes. He stands up and press the arrow down button. He looks at the screen that shows the lift descends. 'That could take a while' thinks Hakimi. He looks back at the hallway and sees the door towards the special room open. He walks slowly but cautiously towards the door. He peers in. 'Wow that room is huge' thinks Hakimi. 

"Come in." 

He looks at the girl that sits at the table, sipping her cup of tea. He walks slowly. 

"Go ahead, sit down," said the girl. 

The room door closes behind him as he turns around and start pushing the knob but the door don't open. 

"It's okay." 

He looks at the girl. 

"I'm not going to do anything. Just want to talk," said the girl.

"Talk?" asked Hakimi. 

"Yes," said the girl. 

Hakimi walks slowly and sits in front of her. She stirs her tea slowly. 

"Any tea of your desire?" asked the girl. 

"I'll pass," said Hakimi. 

She then takes a sip before puts the cup down. 

"I believe you have met Hanamaru-chan yesterday," said the girl. 

"Yes," said Hakimi. 

"Man with few words, hmm?" asked the girl. 

"I just want to know why I am here, Ohara-san," said Hakimi. 

"Call me Mari. That the least I can do," said that girl, Mari. 

She takes another sip then pulls out a newspaper cut and pushes it towards him. He takes the newspaper cut and reads it. 

"The accident that destroyed the dream. The van was heading towards Kano Dome for Love Live qualifier when the driver Mari Ohara lost control of the wheel and crash into the plantation near the hill. All the passengers and driver survived but they're in coma for a few month before passed away," read Hakimi. 

'Aqours is real? That's mean Love Live Sunshine has an origin' thinks Hakimi. 

"I have a proposal." 

He looks at Mari. 

"Before Uranohoshi Girls High School was closed down and became Nagaisaki Junior High School, the group is supposed to perform at graduation and closing ceremony but because of our death, we're unable to do that. Help us perform at the school and your curse will be removed," said Mari. 

"How do I do that? How do I help you girls?" asked Hakimi. 

"You only know that when you visit the location," said Mari with a smile. 

"That doesn't sound helpful at all," said Hakimi.  

"For me, I want you to help my father to move on. What I have heard from the staff, he is unable to work and thus sold the hotel to the recent owner," said Mari. She pulls out a letter and pushes it towards him. "I have a feeling that my end is near so I wrote this letter to give it to my father. I hide it in my study room. I want you to give this to my father. I believe he is in Numazu Foster Home for old people," said Mari. 

Hakimi takes the letter and looks at the envelop. 

"Takuya Ohara," read Hakimi. 

"Yes. Please give the letter to him," said Mari. 

He looks at the girl. 

"I will try my best to send this letter to your father," said Hakimi. 

"Thank you," said Mari. 

The door opens as Hakimi looks at the door. 

"Good luck." 

He looks at the table and see it was empty. He sighs. 

The next day, Haikal, Syahrin and Aliff walk towards Hakimi's room. Haikal knocks the door. 

"Hey Kimi, we're heading out for a walk. Do you want to join?" asked Haikal. 

Aliff puts his ear on the door. 

"Nothing. No noise," said Aliff. 

"Where is he?" asked Syahrin.

At Numazu Foster Home For Old People, Hakimi walks in and looks around. 'How am I going to find him?' thinks Hakimi. 

"Can I help you?" 

He looks at the nurse that stands at the reception counter. He walks towards the counter. 

"Excuse me, my name is Ikram Hakimi Mohd Hassan. Is Takuya Ohara reside here?" asked Hakimi. 

"Are you his relatives?" asked the nurse. 

"Just acquaintance of his daughter, Mari Ohara," said Hakimi. 

"That's impossible since Mari Ohara had passed away 30 years ago," said the nurse. 

"I know. I just a messenger from her," said Hakimi.

"A Message from her?" 

He looks at Sera that stands nearby. 

"Kazuno-san," said Hakimi. 

"It has been a long, young man," said Sera. She looks at the nurse. "Can you bring him to Mr. Ohara?" asked Sera. 

The nurse nods. 

"Please follow me," said the nurse. 

"Thank you," said Hakimi as he follows the nurse. 

They arrive at the room where a very elderly man sit on the bed, staring towards the wall. 

"That is Takuya Ohara," said the nurse. 

"Thank you," said Hakimi. 

He then walks towards the elderly man and sits on the chair. 

"Hello, Mr. Ohara. My name is Ikram Hakimi Mohd Hassan. I am an acquaintance to your daughter, Mari Ohara," said Hakimi as he pulls out the letter. "Your daughter left this letter to you before she head towards Kano Dome," said Hakimi. 

The elderly man glances towards the letter. His hand slowly picks up the letter. He looks at him. 

"That is my daughter's handwriting," said Mr. Ohara.

"Go ahead sir, you can read it," said Hakimi as he stands up but Mr. Ohara holds his hand. 

"Please, stay with me," said Mr. Ohara. 

He sits. The father of Mari opens the letter slowly and read it. He begins to tear up. He looks towards Hakimi and sees Mari behind him, giving a smile. He then hugs the letter. 

"Thank you, young man. Thank you," said Mr. Ohara.

Outside, Sera looks at them. She smiles warmly. 'I am glad he is here to help them' thinks Sera. 

"Oneesama." 

She looks at Leah that walk towards her. The younger Kazuno looks at the room. 

"He is here," said Leah. 

At night, Hakimi writes the report on his laptop. On the paper beside him as 2 white feather on the yellow and purple symbol. 'I wonder who will be next' thinks Hakimi. He walks towards the balcony and looks at the sea. He sees someone swings a flashlight towards him. He looks closely and sees the poytail girl swing the flashlight. 'Kanan' thinks Hakimi, shocked.