Naruto: Forgotten Power: Male...

De WalaNaPar

Being born in a family of shinobi's Y/N was always expected to join the Shinobi ranks, but Y/N was different... Mais

1
2
3
4
We... Passed?
On the way to wave and the Demon brothers
Demon of the mist
Y/N L/N
Wave
Zabuza+1 vs Team7
Y/N's unknown Dojutsu
Aftermath
EEEHH!?
The Forest Of Death
Naruko, Mito and Satsuki art work
The forest of Death part 2
I guess fem Orochimaru it is
Orochimaru
family picture ( not a chapter )
Preliminary
Conclusion of Preliminary
Drawings for the previous chapter
MAIN EVENT COMMENCES!!
Shackled from the start.
Former Siblings
Anger and Seal Removal.
A date? and The fight. (Edited)
This might be The End.
Epilogue
Naruto Shippuden Fanfic out now

Satsuki Flee's for Power.

1.3K 54 43
De WalaNaPar

Time: 4:53am. Location: Forest of Death, Y/N's home.

*Knock knock knock* knocking was heard and awoke Y/N, he answered the door to see a woman with black hair and hazel eyes. "Y/N L/N, lord Hokage requests your presence." She informed him. "Yes, I'll be there, thank you for informing me, messenger-san." Y/N thanked the lady and quickly got ready. After 10 minutes, he arrived at the Hokage tower. He headed to the Hokage's office and saw Shikamaru there too.

"Greetings lord 4th." Y/N bowed and greeted the Hokage. "Greetings Chunin L/N, I have called you and Shikamaru Nara for your first Chunin mission." He informed the two Chunins and both slightly had shocked expressions as they look at each other. "Lord Hokage, what is our mission?" Shikamaru asked. "I have been informed that, Genin Uchiha Satsuki has defected the village." He said shocking the Chunins. "Your mission will be to retrieve her and bring her back to the leaf. Shikamaru, I will leave the team placements to you." Shikamaru and Y/N bowed and left and formed a retrieval team.

Shikamaru, Choji, Kiba & Akamaru, Neji, Naruko, Mito and Y/N. They stood in front of the Konoha gates, ready for their mission, lead by Shikamaru and Y/N.

(A/N: Y/N Chunin Drip)

"Alright everyone, you all probably know about Satsuki, so I'll make this quick. Our mission is to take Satsuki Uchiha back to the village alive by any means." Shikamaru informed the others. They nodded and headed out to find the fleeing Uchiha.

After a while of travel, Shikamaru had stopped everyone. "Look, explosion tags. Be careful everyone, this area might be filled with traps so watch your steps." Everyone put their guards up and went through the area slowly and carefully. "Naruko stop!!" Her movements stopped only to see that Shikamaru had used one of his clan's jutsu to stop her while having the same pose as Naruko. "Damn it I told you to be careful!!" Shikamaru shouted and Naruko just sheepishly put her hand on the back of her head.

"Hmm, since there's traps here, they may be resting near here. Neji, use your Byakugan and see if there's anyone near by." Y/N said while looking at the double wire trap. Neji nodded and activated his Byakugan. "Got em, four hostiles." Naruko with a wide grin jumped up and said. "Alright! Let's go and get Satsuki back!" Suddenly a hand covered her mouth, she looked at who it belonged to and saw Y/N with a finger in front of his lips.

"Don't be so loud, they may be far but they might have good hearing." Y/N explained and Naruko just nodded and apologized. They continued their way towards the sound four.

A while later

They were now near the targets hidden in bushes. They examined them and couldn't see Satsuki with them. "Where's Satsuki?" Shikamaru asked. Neji with his Byakugan active replied. "Hmm, it seems like... Satsuki is in that barrel..." Shikamaru shocked whisper yelled. "Is she dead!?" Neji shook his head and looked closer. "That barrel, it has seals that's keeping my Byakugan from seeing through it.. and I doubt they'd kill her so quickly , considering they wanted her so badly." Shikamaru still worried agreed.

Suddenly a kunai with explosive tags was sent to a tree next to Shikamaru's and Neji's position, before it could explode the two jumped away I'm time to avoid fatal damage. The expression sent the two in front of the four sound nins. The chunky one was about to attack but was interrupted by Shikamaru. "Wait, we didn't come here to fight, we're here to negotiate!" He proclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Then who are these?" A nin with similar hair to Shikamaru with less spiky hair said as he pulled back his hands pulling Naruko, Kiba, Choji and Mito out of their hiding spot. Y/N avoided this by appearing next the Shikamaru and Neji by using warp.

*Poof* smoke enveloped the area by Kiba throwing a smoke bomb on the ground. As the smoke cleared the sound 4 was paralyzed by Shikamaru's Shadow Binding Jutsu. "I.. can't move... My body!" Kidōmaru said.

"Good job Kiba, Shikamaru! Shadow Binding complete!" Naruko proclaimed loudly. "Well, you should know that techniques like these also exist. Thanks for falling into our trap so easily." Said Shikamaru.

"Well... To return your word. I have these kinds of techniques.." the white haired one said as a shuriken was sent towards Shikamaru. Luckily he raised his hands on time and only hit his left forearm but this caused his jutsu to deactivate.

Having movement back, the chunky nin put both his hands on the ground and the earth beneath the retrieval team began rise and trap them inside an earth dome.

"Damnit..." Shikamaru said. They were now stuck inside an earth dome with no way out. "Guys stand back!" Kiba put his hands on the wall. "Tsuuga!/Piercing Fang!" Kiba began to drill through the dome but it wasn't enough as he got back to see the rocks regenerate. "Guys, this isn't good... Our chakra's being sucked dry." Neji said with his Byakugan active.

"Sucking our chakra dry eh? Let's see who's chakra drains first then." Y/N said as he pulled out sealing tags and put them all around the dome. "Hey what's that seal do?" Mito asked as she saw the unusual seal.

"It absorbs chakra, and since this dome is being powered by chakra and that fat fuck outside, 50 of these should absorb his chakra till he's dead. Get ready to attack cuz this wall will be gone within 10 seconds." 50 of those seals covered the inside walls of the dome as it sucked in chakra draining that fat fuck outside. As the dome crumbled, a mace hit the fat fuck on his face breaking his neck, killing him. "Welp that was easy." Y/N said.

With that remark, they moved to chase down the remaining sound nins. After minutes of chasing they caught up to them. "Sakon, Tayuya let me handle this, you guys keep going!" Kidōmaru said as he threw the barrel Satsuki was in towards Tayuya who caught the barrel.

Naruko's and Mito's Shadow clones were above him, then he suddenly grew two more pairs of arms as he began bawling what looked like webs into his hands and launched it towards the clones trapping them. Naruko appeared behind as Mito appeared in front as then kicked him on the back and abdomen, and was kicked on the face by Y/N sending the spider freak crashing on a tree.

The spider freak then started bawling web on his hands and sent it towards the three but the web net was cut in half by Neji. He looked back and said. "Go now, I'll handle him!" "I'll help him as well" said Choji. They nodded and once more chased after Tayuya and Sakon.

Later.

Y/N and the others finally caught up to the remaining two. Suddenly the white haired one turned and attacked the retrieval team at fast speed. Naruko threw a Kunai at him which he dodged and made handsigns and Naruko made a rasengan. Kiba and Shikamaru took the attack "Jaren Ken!!/Mach Punch!!" from Sakon as they were sent back towards Mito and Y/N.

Naruko thrust the rasengan at Sakon but her hand was grabbed making the rasengan disappear. Naruko then poofed into smoke as Kiba went through the clone. Sakon dodged Kiba's "Tsuuga!/Piercing Fang!" As he dodged, Kiba turned and made his way towards Tayuya and the barrel. Tayuya saw this and was about to jump away with the barrel but her movements were halted by Shikamaru's Shadow Paralysis.

"Tayuya what the hell are you doing!?" Sakon yelled at Tayuya. "No! It's..." She then moved in front of Sakon causing him to crash into her as Kiba grabbed the barrel and threw it towards Mito catching it. "Nice job guys!" "let's get out of here?" Kiba shouted. As they were making their escape Sakon activated his curse seal and made chase. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!!" Sakon shouted as he chased them down at fast speed.

"Woof, Woof!!" Akamaru was seen setting an explosive tag on a tree. "Hurry Akamaru, he's almost here!" Kiba said to his partner. Akamaru finished setting the tag as he prepared to jump away, unfortunately the branch he was on broke, the tag began to sizzle. Kiba quickly went towards Akamaru as he made it, the tag exploded.

"Kiba, Akamaru!!" Shouted Naruko. Kiba with Akamaru fell into a ravine along with Sakon. "Damn, what happened!?" Shikamaru said. "That other one is coming!" Naruko said as she saw the girl from the sound 4 coming towards them. Shikamaru then turned his head to Naruko and Mito. "You two go and take the barrel, I'll handle this!" Naruko and Mito looked at him concerned. "Hurry.." Shikamaru said to the twins.

Suddenly Tayuya stopped on a branch and said. "Wait... Why are you here...? Kimimaro!" She exclaimed. After that a figure dropped behind them, grabbing the barrel and quickly jumped away.

"You're late... Tayuya. Also, where are the other three?" He asked. "You... Why are you here? You're body... It's no longer-" she was cut off by him. "I'm not moving my body anymore... This is pure will power." He replied. "Damn... With one foot in the grave." She said. "This is an important vessel to Orochimaru-Sama, and you're a little too late." He then appeared behind her and said. "I've yet to kill you since you still have a mission to complete." Tayuya's eyes widen, she then pulled out a flute as Kimimaro began to flee with the barrel.

Shikamaru then clashed with Tayuya and Mito kicked her on the side sending her to another tree branch. "Go Naruko, Y/N! Get Satsuki back!" Shikamaru and Mito shouted to the two. Naruko gave a thumbs up and Y/N just nodded and they made chase to Kimimaro. As they made chase Naruko's eyes turn red and gained slits as he whiskers darkened. Y/N emitted blue energy particles from his body as they sped up.

Location Orochimaru:

"Kukuku... Soon... Soon I will gain Satsuki's body... And with it, I will have Y/N ravage me~!" Orochimaru said while bandaged up, now using a body of a white haired girl but still looked sickly. The remark of the snake Sannin made Kabuto cringe a bit, but he can't blame her... That Y/N looked hot and is powerful. "Oh dear Kabuto, I know you want him too... After all, you're not really a man... Right, Kabuki-Chan?" Orochimaru looked at the now revealed woman Kabuki, previously known as Kabuto.

(A/N: Dunno lol, might just have crazy females wanting Y/N's seed.

Y/N: Fuck you author! You son of a-

Flex tape that wall damn it!!)

With Y/N and Naruko.

They both arrived in a clearing to see Kimimaro standing in the middle of it with he barrel next to him. "How should I deal with you two?" Kimimaro wondered to himself.

"You! What does Orochimaru want with Satsuki!?" Naruko said with a growl. "Orochimaru-Sama's plans aren't for the likes of you to find out." Naruko growled as her claws sharpen. "What ever it is, I will never let you take her! Mutli-Shadow clone Jutsu!!!" Naruko made hundreds of clones that filled the entire clearing and some even in the trees as Y/N stood next to her.

"Interesting... Come!" Kimimaro said blankly. "I'll crush you!" Naruko growled out. Sharp bones came out of the white haired teens hands as Naruko and her clones emitted red chakra as they charged towards Kimimaro.

Kimimaro was dispersing clones left and right. Using his bloodline bones poked out of his body. Palms, knees and elbows. Those were used to quickly dispatch the clones. After a while, the clones stopped as they looked towards the bone user. Kimimaro was then hit with a mace to the face by Y/N. Without giving him a chance to make a move Y/N threw his mace at Kimimaro hitting him on the stomach as Y/N appeared as the mace disappeared.

Y/N hit him with a right jab followed by a right and left hook. He then grabbed Kimimaro's head and kneed him on the face making him stagger back. Then Naruko kicked him on the back towards Y/N. Y/N then hit him on the face turning him around to face Naruko, Naruko then got kicked on the chin sending him up, then Y/N grabbed his legs and smashed him on the ground strong enough to make a small crater. Before the dust settled spikes of bones shot out making Y/N jump away along with Naruko.

After the beat down, Kimimaro slowly stood, but they heard movement from the barrel. Then it exploded as a dark aura was felt coming from it. But slowly a figure with white hair stood, but white slowly turned black as it revealed Satsuki.

"Satsuki.... Satsuki! What the hell are you doing with these guys!? Let's go back to the village!" Naruko shouted to her. She was ignored as Satsuki started laughing maniacally.

"Hey... Satsuki! Can't you hear me dammit!?" Naruko frustrated, screamed once more. She was again ignored as Satsuki began to jump away. Naruko was about to make chase but Kimimaro attempted to slash Naruko from the back. Luckily Y/N blocked the strike saving Naruko.

"Naruko.... Go get Satsuki! Get her back by... Any means necessary!" Y/N said to her as he was holding back the bone user. Naruko nodded and quickly chased down Satsuki after thanking Y/N.

Y/N kicked away Kimimaro and activated his Dojutsu. (Bloodline activated: Sharingan & Ice Release). "Hmm... That's an interesting bloodline. I've never seen that before." Kimimaro said curious about the new bloodline. "Good for you, this'll be the first and last time you'll see this." Y/N said with very little emotion.

Y/N then summoned a sword as Kimimaro took out a bone from his left shoulder.

(A/N: Sword of the Father)

"You really think a bone will be enough to stop a sword as sharp as this?" Y/N said as he held his sword out to the left blade up as a leaf fell on it, as it split in half as soon as it made contact. Kimimaro just muffed and charged Y/N. Kimimaro thrust his bone sword thing forward attempting a stab but was deflected by Y/N as Kimimaro's other strikes was dodged and blocked. He slashed downwards and Y/N blocked it blade up slicing the bone sword as Kimimaro was kicked on the stomach sending him back.

Frustrated Kimimaro sent a wave of bone spiked towards Y/N. Thinking quickly he threw the sword up and warped to it as it reached high in the air. The sword was quickly replaced with a katana as royal blue energy was emitting from it.

"L/N Kenjutsu: Hikisaku!/L/N Swordsmanship: Rend!" From above Y/N brought down his blade as a royal blue energy trail followed the slash. Kimimaro jumped away but his chest was cut open from the collar bone down towards the belly button.

Kimimaro was kneeled on the ground with blood dripping in the grass. "Ho...how..." Kimimaro said. Slowly flame like marks spread itself all over Kimimaro's body. "You also have this eh?" Y/N said and then warped behind Kimimaro placing a seal tag on the curse mark. The marks receded and the tag began to burn. As the tag burned to ash, the mark was gone.

"N...no! How... How did you do that!?" Kimimaro now on his back glared up at Y/N. "Sorry, that's a secret." Y/N said as he slashed his head off. Before leaving Y/N burned Kimimaro's body with a fire jutsu and used one of the chakra seals on his body to replenish his chakra reserves and proceeded to make his way towards Naruko and Satsuki.

As he made it to the fighting he saw Naruko covered in a red cloak of chakra with one tail and Satsuki now with gray skin and white hair with... Hand... Wings? The two had their respective ultimate jutsus. Naruko the Rasengan and Satsuki with A chidori. Both were powered up to the max. Satsuki's by Orochimaru's curse mark and Naruko's by Kyuubi's chakra.

"What the hell?" Y/N said to himself. He looked at the the who seemed to be talking and looked at their jutsus. "They'll kill themselves if they continue." He thought to himself. He quickly made his way towards the two and prepared the curse mark destroyer seal.

"That power of yours... It has a risk too." Satsuki said confusing naruko. "This place... This is known as The Valley Of The End, the country border.. this is the perfect place to end it.. isn't it, Naruko?" The two stared each other down for a while and then charged each other. Before the two clashed Y/N suddenly appeared in front of Satsuki taking a chidori through the left side of his chest.

This shocked the two, but it was too late as the two power techniques combined and exploded.

Later.

Naruko and Satsuki lay down on the ground. Satsuki Unconscious and Naruko hanging in there. After a few minutes Kakashi arrived along of Kushina. Kakashi went to Satsuki as Kushina went to Naruko. Kakashi inspected Satsuki and saw a seal tag burning along with the curse mark making Satsuki grunt.

"Naruko, are you okay?" Kushina asked worried for her daughter. Naruko nodded. "Mo..mom.... Y/N... He... He's *cough cough*"

"What? What happened to Y/N?" Kakashi asked concerned for one of their students. "He took... A chidori through his chest..... I... Is he okay? Where is he?" Naruko said weakly, worried about her friend. The two sensei's gasped at the information as Kakashi quickly stood up and scanned the area. All he saw was a Head band and a bloodied chunin flack jacket.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
To be continued!!! Dun dun duhhhhh!!!!

What the fuck happened to Y/N? Is he dead? Alive!? Who the fuck knows!! Find out next time! HAHAHAHA!!!! Im tired af bye.

Since I haven't updated in a while, here's 3000+ words.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

814K 18.1K 22
Minato and Kushina are alive with 3 children; Menma, Mito and Naruto. The 3rd Hokage sealed the Nine Tail Fox in Naruto, and Kami sealed the 3rd Hoka...
114K 1.4K 75
Every since he was born our little blonde has been neglected by his parents for his sisters who are Naruko and Narumi who are his young siblings and...
4.9K 110 21
Naruto doesn't know what he wants to be: Respected, feared, the Hokage, or strong. He doesn't know. Now that Kakashi picks them up for introductions...
577K 17.7K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...