Find You || Kirishima x Reader

By crownedcupid

"I'm going to find you...no matter what it takes..." Finally getting your quirk is supposed to be exciting, r... More

Introduction
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
!Not A Chapter!

~1~

2.5K 46 10
By crownedcupid

~Age: 4~

Y/n POV

"Katsu! Katsu! Come on, Zuku is here!" I say, grabbing onto my brothers arm, pulling him to the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He replies, laughing as he removes his arm from my grip.

"N/n! Kacchan!" Zuku runs through the door and hugs us. The push from the sudden hug makes all of us fall to the ground with a loud thud.

For a split second we all just stare at each other until we burst out laughing. We eventually calm down and get back up as I dust the dirt off my clothes.

"Aren't you guys excited?!" Zuku says with a bright smile.

"Huh? For what?" I say, tilting my head to the side, questioning to myself if I had forgotten something important.

"For our quirks, of course!" Katsu pinches my cheek, pulling  on it.

"Ow!! Let go Katsu! I remember now!" He finally lets go of my cheek and I rub it 'Now my cheek is going to be all red.'

All of a sudden, Katsu burst out laughing and I can see Zuku trying to hide his laugh. "What's so funny?"

Katsu fell to the ground, tears coming from his eyes as he laughs.

"Your cheek...it's all red.." Zuku finally says, covering his mouth.

"Hey!" I look down at my brother, "It's not funny! What if it stay there forever?!"

He wipes the tears away from his eyes and regains his breath, "Calm down, it'll go away eventually." He pats the top of my head as I pout, "It better.."

"What quirk do you think you'll get?" Zuku says, as I turn away from my brother and look at him.

"Hmm, I don't know, but I hope it's cool! I want to be a hero, like AllMight!!"

"Yeah! I'm going to be a hero and you guys can be my sidekicks!" Katsu declares as Zuku jumps up and down, "Yeah!"

I laugh watching Zuku jump up and down so happily.

~Age: 4, small timeskip~

"Y/n! Katsuki! Come inside, dinners almost ready!"

"I'll race you there!" I say, already starting to run back home.

"Hey! No fair, that's cheating!" Katsu starts running after me as we both laugh.

We run for a bit before I reach the steps of the house first. "Haha! I win."

He finally catches up and goes towards me, "That's not a fair win! You started before me!"

I smile before walking into the house, sitting at the dinning room table, Katsu sitting down next to me.

After a few minutes mommy comes back in the room and serves us dinner, sitting at the table with daddy.

"I heard yelling, did something happen outside?" Daddy asks as he takes a bite of food.

I already have a mouth full of food as I look at Katsu who looks like he's about to tell the best story ever.

"You wouldn't believe it! Y/n!" He points at me. "cheated when we raced over here! I would have won!" He hits the table as a spark, or, more of a small explosion appears.

"Woah! What was that?!" I ask, swallowing the food at was once in my mouth.

"Woah!! Was that my quirk?!" Katsu looks up eagerly at mommy as she slightly laughs.

"I guess it was! We'll go to the doctors tomorrow morning to find out what it is!" Mommy says while smiling.

"I wonder when Y/n will get hers, you guys are twins after all, it shouldn't take long." Daddy says, still eating his food.

"You better get it soon! I want  to be a hero as fast as possible!"

I smile and nod my head violently, "I'll get it soon! Just watch."

~The next day~

We all woke up super early on Saturday morning, seeing as how we'll finally be figuring out what Katsu's quirk is!

On the way there , we all tried to guess what his quirk was called. All we saw was a spark, so it's definitely something fire related!

We got to the office and me and Katsu couldn't hold still, jumping up and down repeatedly. We were told to sat down, so be and Katsu decided to play rock paper scissors while we waited.

I won out of the 15 games, and just as Katsu was going to yell, the doctor called us over.

Me and daddy were told that we had to wait outside, being only two people were allowed at once because of how small the place was.

After about 5 minutes, I got bored and decided to walk around, looking at the different posters that were plastered against the walls.

After another 2 minutes, I heard the door to the office open, seeing mommy and Katsu walk out.

Katsu had a smug grin plastered on his face as I ran over to him, jumping up and down. "What is it?! What is it?!"

Daddy comes up behind me and laughs, "How about he says it outside, so we don't disrupt the other patients?"

I look up at him and nod, holding his hand as we walk out the doctors office.

The second we step out the office I turn to Katsu, "So?! What is it?! What is it?!"

Katsu looks at me and smiles, putting his hands on his hips, mimicking AllMight. "My quirk is...Explosion!!"

"Woah!! I wanna see! I wanna see!"

I hear mommy laugh as she puts a hand on my back, "It's to dangerous to try it out here Y/n."

"Awe.." I pout. "I just wanna see how cool it is.."

Mommy sighs as she bends down to me and Katsu's level, "How about this; we go to the park and bring Izuku along, so you," She turns to me, "could see his quirk, and you," she turns to Katsu, "can show off your quirk. How does that sound?"

Me and Katsu look at each other and then turn back to her, nodding our heads. "Yeah!!" We both say, in unison.

Both mommy and daddy laugh as we walk back to the car.

'I'll race you!" I say to Katsu and start running.

"Hey! Not again!" He says as he runs after me to the car.

I make it to the car first and tap it, "I win!"

"You cheated again!"

I look away as if I were in thought, "Nu-uh! I told you we were racing."

"Yeah! After you started running!"

"Hmm, that's not how I remember it" I say, starting to giggle.

Katsu lets out a sigh as he rolls his eyes as we get into the car.

After a few minutes, we make it to Zuku's house. He gets in the car and waves excitedly at us.

"So you got your quirk, Kacchan?! What is it?"

"You'll see!" Katsu smirks.

We finally make it to the park and all three of us run out into an open space outside.

"Let us see!! Let us see!!" I say, jumping up and down happily.

"Alright, alright! Watch!"

Katsu backs up from us and sets his hands out. 'I cant wait to see it! I wonder when I'll get mine!'

He takes a deep breath then in one hand, small pops of fire appear, then it eventually turns into small explosion.

"Woah!! Katsu that's so cool!!!" I say from afar, holding my hands to my chest.

"Wahh! Kacchan! That's amazing!!"

Katsu stops the explosions and walks over to us, putting his hand son his hips, looking proud. "So how was that?"

"Amazing!!" Both me and Zuku say at the same time. We look at each other and the the three of us start laughing.

"Can we see more?" Zuku ask after calming down.

"Sure!" Katsu smiles and backs up, setting off more explosions.

After a bit, I felt the feeling of being watched. I look to the side to see some man sitting at a nearby bench. The second I looked at him, he looked away. Thinking he was probably watching his kids, I shrugged it off, going back to watching Katsu display his quirk.

About an  hour later, mommy called us over, saying that Zuku needed to go home for lunch.

~Timeskip: Around 2 months later~

Me and Katsu we're running around the park, going from the monkey bars to the rock climbing section then to running after each other.

Suddenly, I felt a pain in my chest as I put my hands to it, grabbing onto my shirt.

Katsu seemed to notice as he ran over to me.

Katsuki POV

I turned around to see if Y/n was still chasing me as I watched her fall to the ground, clutching onto her shirt.

I ran over to her, "Y/N?! Are you okay?!" I kneeled next to her.

She starts to cough repeatedly and wouldn't stop. I look around to try and find mommy but i couldn't see her.

I looked back over to see blood on her hands and her looking up to me.

"Y/n! What happened??" I grabbed her hands as she held onto me.

"..My chest hurts Katsu.." Was the last thing I heard before she passed out.

I stared at her in shock before coming back into reality and held onto her.

"MOMMY! MOMMY HELP!!" I started yelling.

"What is it Kats- OHMYGOD Y/N?!" I heard mommy yell as she ran over, grabbing onto her.

"What happened?!"

"I don't know! We were just playing tag and when i  looked over, she was coughing on the floor then she passed out!"
Just then I saw daddy run over, picking up Y/n.

"We need to get her to a hospital, now!" Mommy said as she ran over to the car, daddy and me following.

~Timeskip; Two hours later~

Y/n POV

I slowly opened my eyes as looked around the room. Completely white.

I sat up only to wince, being met with chest pain.

"Oh, Dear, Please, lay down, you're not at all healed yet." A nurse said, pushing my shoulder down lightly.

I nodded. "Where?"

"Where what darling?"

"My family...Where are they?"

"Oh! they just went out for some fresh air, they should be back in no time. But for the time being, I need to take some basic tests, like your temperature, your blood pressure, and your reflexes, if that's alright with you?"

I nodded, keeping my eyes down to my chest. 'What even happened? Everything was fine before, I was running normally, so what happened?'

The tests only took a few minutes, so now i was just lying there, waiting for them to come back.

Just then, i hear the door open. I looked over to see who it was, only to see my family.
"Mommy..."

"Y/n?! You're awake!" She ran Over to me and hugged me. "We we're so worried!" She let go of me only for daddy to swoop in and hug me too. after he let go, Katsu came up and hugged me too.

'So, what happened..? Why did I pass out..?"

Mommy looks over at Katsu and nods to him.

"Y/n...That was your quirks doing!" Katsu said as me smiled at me.

"My quirk?! What is it?" If I wasn't fully awake before, I definitely am now!

The nurse them walked back over and explained to me. Apparently, my quirk is called smoke!. It has the same attributes as real smoke and can be used to hide something or distract someone! It seems really cool! I can also obscure someone's vision so they can't see what's going on!
The reason i suddenly passed out was because my body was trying to block out the smoke from entering, seeing it as a treat to my immune system or something.

"Woah! I like my quirk!"

"That's so cool y/n!" Katsu says to me and smiles, little sparkles showing in his eyes.

It was a few hours later when I was finally released from the hospital. Even though I insisted I was fine, daddy refused to let me out of his arms.

~Age: 5 1/2~

Zuku ended up never getting his quirk...but, I didn't really care about that! What was he supposed to do about it? It's not like her could control it..
Either way! Quirk or not, he's still the same Zuku from before and I won't ever stop being his best friend for something so dumb.

Although... they do pick on him in school. Me and Katsu try to help as much as we can, and it seems to work! But somethings end up slipping through..

Me and Katsu were walking to class, Zuku telling us he was going to school early so we weren't there to walk with him. The moment we got to class, I noticed there was a bandage on Zuku's cheek and nose.

I quickly walked over to him, "Zuku! What happened to your face?"

He only looked at me then at Katsu. I looked over to Katsu, both me and him knew what happened.

"I'm sorry we weren't there to help Zuku..."

"No, no! It's alright! I just fell!" Zuku said with a smile.

I shook my head, "You don't have to lie Zuku... but it won't happen again! We'll be there!"

Zuku didn't argue and gave in, laughing a bit and agreeing.

~Timeskip, Age: 6~

Me, Katsu and Zuku we're all playing outside in the park again. We were playing tag when i noticed the man from before was there again, watching us from afar. It's been a little more than a year ago since I've last seen him, so I brushed it off once again and continued to run after the two.

After  while, Zuku got tired so we decided to relax. He then started asking questions about our quirks, which he does a lot, but we don't mind.

We decided to mess around with our quirks, since Zuku was still tired. I created smoke around me and told the two to try and guess where I was.

I was trying hard to hold in my laugh when they didn't realize I was  behind them the whole time.

After they locked in their guesses, I touched both their backs as they flinched to the sudden touch.

I cleared out the smoke as I started laughing, tear forming in my eyes and falling to the ground.

"It's not that funny!" Katsu said, glaring at me.

It took me a solid 2 minutes to recover as I got up from the ground and brushed off the dirt.

Just then, we heard our parents call out to us, saying the got us popsicles.

I asked Katsu to get mine when he went to get his and he agreed. Both Zuku and Katsu left as I walked over to the swing. I didn't feel like swinging, so I just sat there waiting.

'What's taking them so long. I want my popsicle!' I laughed to myself and got off the swing 'Might as well go to them, I'm bored'

I started walking over to where they were supposed to be when i felt someone grab my wrist, pulling me back.

"What the- HELP-" My scream was muffled by some kind of cloth. I kept trying to scream, kick and scratch at the attacker, but it was no use, I was going unconscious.

Before my vision went dark, I caught a glimpse of Katsu and Zuku. With the last of my strength, I tried to reach out, but it was no use, all I saw was black...

Katsuki POV

As we were walking back from grabbing the popsicles, both me and Izuku heard Y/n, more specifically, her screaming for help.

We both quickly looked at each other and ran over, I dropped the popsicles, not caring, hoping Y/n was just playing a messed up prank.

When we got back  we saw a man in all black with a mask and hood holding a cloth to Y/n's mouth, making her unconscious.

"Y/N!!! LET HER GO!" Just as I was about to send an explosion to the man, I saw Y/n reach out one last time and they both disappeared into what looks like a purple portal.

"NOOOO!"

I screamed out, falling to the ground, as Izuku ran over and called for our parents.

They all ran over to us and asked what happened. I couldn't respond

I couldn't talk.

My mind went blank.

It just kept replaying in my head.

Her being taken.

Her reaching out for help.

The pain in her eyes.

If I was just faster.

If I had reacted quicker.

If I had been quicker.

I could have got her.

I was weak.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 53 28
This is a story of how you became a Kirishima. (He is your brother) With a past that you are unable to share, you follow your brother as he attends U...
23.3K 559 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...
6.1K 414 113
"𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘂𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿." The day (Y/n) Midoriya died, it was t...
680 14 16
A second year at U.A High, you never really had any friends. Even though you were class 1A, no one went out of their way to talk to you. Until that d...