Betrayal

Littlebitoffiction

In her fifth year, Y/N Granger meets the new guy Mattheo Riddle. They get to know eachother and get closer an... Еще

A/N
Y/N Granger - Mattheo's POV
Y/N Granger
Care for a dance? - Mattheo's POV
Getting to know Mattheo
Hermione's sister
The Ring
First Date
Occlumency
LEAVE! - Mattheo's POV
Y/N... - Mattheo's POV
The Astronomy Tower - Y/N POV
Is that all I am to you?
You're an asshole - Mattheo's POV
Home for christmas
Home for Christmas - Mattheo's POV
Dreams
Please believe me
I forgive you
Whatever it takes
The following week
Epilogue - Always and Forever
Bonus chapter: First time at Hogwarts

Did you know?

352 8 0
Littlebitoffiction

Mattheo's pov

Last night I told Y/N to stop changing my nightmares. I couldn't see her be that exhausted everytime my father taunts me in my nightmares. I hurt her and she doesn't deserve to be even more hurt. I just hope that she will listen to me. At least during the past night I hadn't noticed anything happening in my dreams. But, that might also be, since I didn't have a nightmare and because Y/N was exhausted because of the previous night. Next to that, she looked a lot better, this morning during breakfast. Neither of us had said anything to the other, but we knew by the looks of eachother, that we had a better night of sleep than yesterday's night. 

After breakfast had finished, I was on my way back to my dormroom, when I got greeted by an uncomfortable feeling. Something was off, but I couldn't think of what could be off. I reached my door and saw it was partly open, which was weird, because I was sure I had closed it completely when leaving. I slowly pushed open the door to be greeted with nothing different except for a letter on my bed. I walked over and opened it, already knowing who it would be from; My father. 

Mattheo, 

I want you to speed things up with the girl. There have been some changes to the plan and she needs to be on our side by the end of next month. If she's not, then it's over for her and you need to clean up the pieces. 

-V

My father didn't write it explicitly, but he's telling me to murder Y/N by the end of next month if she's not on his side by then. I need to figure something out, because this cannot happen. I will not be the cause of anything bad happening to her. I need to keep her safe, because I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her. But, I need help. So, I went on my way to find Theo. I found him on his way inside from the courtyard and took him into one of the corridors surrounding the exit to the courtyard. 'What is wrong, Mattheo?' Theo asked me worriedly. 'It's my father.' 'What about him?' 'The plans changed. I don't know what exactly changed, but he moved the dates up.' 'How much?' Theo knew exactly what I was talking about. 'She needs to be on my father's side by the end of next month or he wants me to kill her.' 'You're not serious right?! You can't be serious right?! Mattheo?!' I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. At the moment, there was nothing else, besides those two options. 'Mattheo. I asked you to protect her. You promised me.' 'I know. And I still will. But, I told you how my father is, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.' 'I knew this was a bad idea, the moment you told me at the beginning of the year. I should have never let you meet Y/N.' 'You know, I would have met her either way, Theo. I had to. You and I both know that.' Right as Theo wanted to respond, someone came walking around the corner. 

Y/N's pov:

When I woke up the day after my talk with Mattheo, I couldn't stop thinking about what he had said. So, I went on a walk through the corridors to clear my head. After all the hurt Mattheo has caused me, I still feel connected to him. And I still care about him. Why else would I have helped him with his nightmares. Eventhough he's done some shitty things, he doesn't deserve to go through those nightmares. He doesn't need to be reminded of all the hurt his father caused him. I was almost at the exit to the courtyard, when I heard some familiar voices coming from around the corner. It was Theo and Mattheo. They were having quite a heated conversation, about... I tried to listen, but they didn't speak loud enough for me to hear. I moved as close as I could without them noticing me and I could finally understand what was being said. 'I asked you to protect her. You promised me.' 'Who was Theo talking about?' I whispered to myself. 'I know. And I still will. But, I told you how my father is, he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.' 'I knew this was a bad idea, the moment you told me at the beginning of the year. I should have never let you meet Y/N.' 'You know, I would have met her either way, Theo. I had to. You and I both know that.' Theo knew about everything? He knew before I even met Mattheo? And he never told me? He just let me get hurt and be used? I walked around the corner with tears brooding in my eyes. 'You knew?' I looked Theo in his eyes, when I asked him. 'Y/N...' 'Theo, tell me. Did you know?' 'Yes...' 'And you never told me? You let me get hurt and be used by him.' I moved my eyes to Mattheo for a second before moving them back to Theo. 'Y/N it's my fault. I told him not to tell you.' Mattheo said. 'No, it's your fault that I got hurt, Mattheo. It's not your fault that Theo didn't tell me. I know you are as close as brothers, but I thought you were my friend too, Theo.' I was talking to both of them, but I just kept my eyes on Theo. I was already on the verge of breaking down and I knew the moment I would look at Mattheo, the dams in my eyes would break. 'I am... Y/N I am so sorry.' I didn't know what to respond to Theo, so I just shook my head, turned around and walked away. 'Y/N, WAIT!' Theo yelled from behind me, but he didn't follow me. I just kept on walking. 

I walked towards my dormroom to be greeted by silence. I forgot that Pansy went to Hogsmeade for the day. She had asked me to join her, but I wasn't in the mood, so I had told her I would stay here. She asked me if I wanted her to stay with me, but I told her to go. So, she left together with Draco and Blaise. None of my friends were here, so I was alone. And I didn't want to be alone. So, I went to find the one person that I knew would be here and I hoped she would be there for me. I know, that once we're at Hogwarts, we don't talk much and we stay in our own friendgroups, but right now I needed a sister and I hoped that she would be one for me. I walked out of my dormroom, out of the commonroom and towards the Gryffindor commonroom. The door was open, so I walked in and there she was, sitting on the couch together with Harry and Ron. They were laughing about something, before they abruptly stopped to look at me. 'Y/N? What's wrong?' Hermione asked once she noticed me. 'I... Can I just talk to you for a second?' 'Ofcourse, let's go.' She stood up and walked with me towards her dormroom. 'What happened, Y/N?' 'I... I thought he was my friend...' 'Who are you talking about?' 'Theo. He knew everything and didn't tell me. He just let me get hurt.' 'What are you talking about? What did he know?' I forgot I never told Hermione the whole story, so I guess now's as a good a time as any. 'Mattheo, I didn't just break up with him. He... I... I was nothing to him... I heard him talking to his father and turns out... I was just a task from his father.' 'What kind of task?' 'Mattheo needed to get me to join his father's side. That's the only reason he was with me.' 'But, he knows you would never join you-know-who's side, right?' 'No, ofcourse not.' 'Then, why would he think you would?' 'I don't know. I didn't ask Mattheo about the details. I just know he only used me and pretended to care about me. And Theo knew it from the start.' 'I knew you couldn't trust them. You can't trust Slytherins.' 'What?' Hermione had said it under her breath, but I still heard her. Did she really think that bad of us? 'Nothing.' She responded. 'No, don't take it back now. You said you can't trust us.' 'I didn't say I couldn't trust you.' 'Well, I'm a Slytherin, Hermione. So, by saying you can't trust Slytherins, you're saying you can't trust me either.' I stood up in disbelief. I went to my sister of all people for comfort, but she showed me that I would've been better alone in my room, than with her. 'Y/N, you know I didn't mean it like that.' 'I knew you thought bad of us, but that you think we can't be trusted, is just a new low.' 'Y/N, please.' 'No, I'm sorry Hermione. I... I have to go.' I stumbled backwards towards her door and walked out. Two times in one day, I get betrayed by someone I thought I could trust. I walked through the commonroom and towards the exit. 'Everything okay, Y/N?' I heard Ron asking right before I walked out of the commonroom and left to get back to my dormroom again. 

This time when I opened my dormroom, I was greeted by an overly happy Pansy. 'Hey, babe. I got to show you what I found in Hogsmeade. You're going to love it... Hey, what happened? What's wrong?' 'Can I just have a hug please?' 'Ofcourse, come here.' She opened her arms and I let myself fall in them. We fell down to the ground together and just sat there for a couple minutes in silence. 'Do you want to talk about it, babe?' Pansy asked me after a couple minutes. 'Theo knew everything. Right from the beginning.' 'That can't be true, babe. He would've told you.' Pansy said in disbelief. 'It's true. I heard him talking to Mattheo. He knew all along. And after I heard it, I went to Hermione, because I didn't know where else to go. And instead of being there for me, she told me the Slytherins can't be trusted. Which also means that she can't trust me. She told me, she didn't mean me, but I can't help but feel like somewhere deep inside she also meant me. And even if she didn't, she did mean all of you and it's just not true. Just because Mattheo and Theo fucked up, doesn't mean none of us can be trusted. I... I just needed her to be there for me. I thought she would be there for me and apparently she is not there. I...' I wanted to say more, but I couldn't anymore. I broke down in Pansy's arms. 'Hey, sweety. They're not worth your tears. They're just too blind to see, what an amazing person they just lost.' 'But, I lost them too, Pansy.' I said through my tears. 'But, you'll get over it. They won't. They'll never find someone as amazing as you.' 'Thank you, Pans.' 'Any time, babe. Now, shall we go get some dinner?' 'Yes, please.' 

I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast, so I could use some food. I dried my tears and after fixing myself up a bit, Pansy and I went to the Great Hall for dinner. There we sat down opposite Draco and Blaise. Theo and Mattheo weren't there yet, but right after Pansy and I sat down, they entered the Great Hall as well. They walked over to our table and both looked at me with pity in their eyes. 'Y/N...' They said simultaneously. I didn't respond to them. All I said was a whispered 'pineapples' to Pansy. Luckily she hadn't forgotten about our codeword, so she took it upon herself to cut Theo and Mattheo off. 'Boys, I can't stop you from going to sit at the table to have dinner, but after everything, can you both please leave her alone. There are enough people around you can talk to, so go find someone else and let Y/N eat her dinner in peace.' I was staring at my plate, so I didn't see anyone's face, but hearing how Theo and Mattheo both went quiet, I was sure Pansy didn't look as friendly as she sounded. I wanted to get away from this whole situation as quickly as I could, so I hastily finished my dinner and walked back to our room with Pansy.

Once we reached our room, I walked over to my bed to go sit down, but when I sat down, I felt something hard on my bed. I pulled away the blanket and noticed a book laying underneath it. I knew exactly whose book this was, because it's his favourite, so I looked around to see if Pansy was looking or if she was busy with something else. She was distracted by her closet, so I picked up the book and opened it to see if there was something written in it or something. Because, he wouldn't just leave a book in my bed without any reasoning in it, right? At first I didn't notice anything, but when I flipped through some of the pages, a note fell out.

Dear Y/N,

I miss you.

I want to explain everything to you, can you please meet me at our place tomorrowafternoon at 1 pm? I will be waiting there. I hope you will be there too.

I get it if you won't come, but I hope you'll give me a chance. 

Love,

Mattheo

PS: Please don't stay mad at Theo. It was my fault he lied to you. You should be mad at me, not him. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

My Obsession Ash

Фанфик

83.3K 1.1K 51
Y/N Black enters her 5th year at Hogwarts. Mass murder Sirius Black's daughter with major daddy issues. She expects her year to go as all her other y...
985 25 8
Y/n Lily Potter X Mattheo Riddle. Harry potter is your twin brother. you two have a bond like no other and nothing could ever change that. or can it...
1M 13.2K 49
1/2 A rumor about Margot Black (or y/n) and Mattheo Riddle sleeping together when in reality, they hated each other with a passion and wanted to be a...
275K 3.9K 40
Enemies to lovers. smut!!!!!!! Y/N Lestrange is taken in by her only known family, the Malfoys, when her mother is sent to Askaban. she is sent t...