Sugar Mommy 💗⛓️

By sexytae07

Jungkook : sugar mommy?? Y/n: Yes baby boy? Jungkook : I want you Y/n : * smirk * I want you too Wanna know m... More

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲 💗
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Chapter 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 22

1.5K 71 2
By sexytae07

You

Same day

Night 8

Author pov

Peacefully sitting infront of each other ,y/n was gazing at the stars twinkling , the sky was dark and the moon was doing it work so beautifully to spread her glorious light on earth , looking down from the top floor of restaurant everything looks small and beautiful while she was admiring the view jk was admiring her . Her skin was glowing because of the moon light falling on her she looks like a angel to him , her dark brown eyes looks like honey pool , her pouty lips in the shade of pink so different from her red cherry lips , today she was wearing a white floral dress something he never saw her wearing. Melodious song ringing on his ears he felt like it's a dream and there she was his dream girl .The moment was magical to them .

Did he fall in love with her? Maybe yes .

Y/n: ik I'm beautiful so stop staring.

She caught him of guard as he blink his eyes twice and clear his throat pushing himself from the table sitting straight on the chair .

Jk: you are not beautiful.

Her nose scrunch up in lil disappointment.

Jk: You are more than a word beautiful.

Hiding her blushing cheeks she looks aside having a sip of her red wine .

He chuckled looking at her flustered face and gave a small smile to her .

Their time was disturbed by the voice of waiter putting utensils on the table .

Waiter: Enjoy your food mam & sir .

He bowed to them and left .

Y/n : I want to know about you .

Jk: why did you steal my words , i was going to say same .

Y/n: but i said first , so I'll ask you and you will answer.

Jk: sure my lady go ahead .

Y/n : How was your college life .

Jk: I'm in college.

Y/n: I'm talking about jr.college .

Jk: it was fun very much , me and my friends use to bunk the boring lectures and go out to play football, roaming day and night like we own everything, everything was chaotic but in a good way , we all had alot of fun ... Still in all this we all top in our exam so no one would say anything. wbu?

Y/n: my life was very different from yours , i use to wake up by from my parents shouting voice it was irritating very much . Ignoring them i leave for college , knowing they'll make up Atlast . I didn't have many friends, I was a very reserved person, my whole day would go in study , assignment, and arguments . My every friend left me but only one person stayed with me .

Jk: who?

Y/n: jimin
She said taking a bite from her food .

Y/n: He is very annoying and irritating but he is also my very good friend , he always supported me and still do, i never appreciate him but i Know his worth . Btw now don't u get fun in college?

Jk: no .

Y/n: why?

Jk: my father had an accident when I was studying in jr.college it was a hard time for me and mom, i start working on my future doing some jobs to help my mom in earning. After some time i get to know mom is diagnosed with cancer , i almost gave up thinking my life is getting miserable, i can't afford afford losing my other person so i started working hard for her , slowly slowly the fun got over .

Y/n: this was the reason you agreed to be my sugar baby .

Jk: yes .

He said nodding his head looking down on his food .

The atmosphere was know uncomfortably silent so he tried to change the atmosphere.

Jk: well do you know, me and my friends use to sneak out from our rooms and go out to drink , sometimes in the celebration of our friends breakup or sadness in friends new relationship.

She laugh listening him .

Jk: we use to drink alot i have a good drinking level but seeing u i don't think you can handle more than one glass of alcohol.

She stops laughing because of his teasing words.
Y/n: i have a good drinking level.

Jk: oh

He said acting amused to irritate her a lil .

Y/n: I'll show u.

Y/n: WAITER

She shout suddenly making him flinch .

Soon the waiter came to them asking what they need .

Y/n: I need the strongest alcohol of yours .

Jk widen his eyes disagreeing to her idea to prove him wrong.

Jk: no don't.

Y/n: shut up .Bring four glass .

Waiter: but mam you won't be able to handle it .

Y/n: do what i said .

Having no choice he left giving a last glance to the man who was saying him no .

Jk: are you really going to do it .

Y/n : yes

Soon the waiter came with the alcohol putting them on the table he left .

Y/n : know I'll show u

She said and start chugging the alcohol from glass . making his eyes go wide in fear . He tried to stop her but she didn't stop .

Finishing the second glass she aim for third , she was drunk anyone could say that , she drop one empty glass from table making it shattered on the ground, going to chug down the third glass , it was been taken away from her .

Jk: that's it , you prove yourself, now no need and stop drinking let's go home .

Y/n: no i want to drink more .

Jk: let's pay the bill .

He payed the bill and lift her up bridal style going out of the restaurant, he makes his way towards the car , signalling the driver to open the door , he was going to sit in car but y/n grip the sides of car door refusing to go in.

Y/n: i don't wanna goo in carrr

Jk: y/n let go .

Y/n : I said noo

Jk:  then what you want to do .

Y/n: i want to walk.

Jk: are you stupid you are not in state of walking.

She started whinning to him . No option left he agree to her and put her down before he could close the door she ran off from there .

He run behind her repeatedly calling her to stop .but she wasn't stoping.

Y/n : catch me if u cann.

He sped up and caught her by waist .

Jk: running away from me ,you naughty girl .

She giggled in his arms .

Y/n: I'm tired .

Jk: let's get in car?

Y/n : no i want you to give me a piggy backk.

He chuckled at her cute side .

Jk: ok my baby girl hop on my back.
He bend down in front of her and grip her tightly after she jumps on him .

They were walking from 15 min , y/n breaks the silence.

Y/n : jk
He looks at her .

Y/n : what's the best things in your life .

She said it from nowhere .

Jk: the first best thing is my mom .

Y/n: and second?

Jk: you .

Y/n : but whyy.

Jk: idk .

She pout in displeasure and hold him tight putting her head on his shoulder and sleeping  .

When he makes sure she was asleep he put her in car who was following them from behind and drove off to their house.

Time skip

Bedroom

Putting her in bed carefully, jk  started removing her heel and clothes to make her comfortable on bed , he put blanket on her body and Bring a bowl of water and towel wiping her make up off . After making sure she is comfortable he fresh up and grab another blanket laying beside her . He could go inside of her blanket but he didn't wanted to touch her when she is drunk and naked inside . He caressed her head .

Jk: i wish you were sober that Time so i could explain how u are best thing for me .

He said before giving her a forehead kiss .

He soon fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.8K 36
yn:what are you doing here at this night jungkook:I come here to see you babygirl yn:b-aby-girl jungkook:*smirk*are you Blushing Mrs jeon yn:hey stop...
1M 49.5K 117
Jimin was dragged against his will to a sugar baby event by his best friend and now he has a sugar daddy following him around. Jimin does everything...
70.3K 3.1K 13
❝Who am I Babyboy?❞ He whisper near his lips sexily while masturbating him, a moan escape from jimin's mouth and he pull him closer by his collar. ❝Y...
30.6K 1.4K 38
"You hungry, Stalker?" "No my stomach loves shouting whenever a creep is around" Started: 16/07/2020 Finished: 02/05/2021 {34/36 chapters edited}