mafia step siblings

By ShiminArmy

αвσυт ff 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 : Dark ff 𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 : mafia step siblings 𝙁𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 : OT7, blackpink , eunwoo 𝙒�... More

ep 1
ep 2
ep 3
ep 4
ep 10
ep 5
ep 11
ep 6
ep 7
ep 8
ep 9
Ep 12
Ep 13
ep 14
ep 15
ep 16
ep 17
ep 18
ep 19
ep 21 / last ep

ep 20 / semi - final

892 14 3
By ShiminArmy

|♠| when you found yourself in
coffin  |♠|

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

A/n(Sharly) POV

~¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶•¶~

Inside the coffin

*One phone is keeps on ringing...by the sound of phone ring y/n wake up but when she came to her sense she found herself inside he coffin ⚰️...*)

Meanwhile in car with jhope

*Everyone is finding y/n..she is suddenly disappearnce out of nowhere...Right now jhope , sharly , Suga , rose , jimin  and Jennie finding y/n meanwhile others were in other car...*
Jhope : Suga hyung did you find y/n's location....
Suga : wait a sec jhope...(btw jimin is driving)
Jennie : hey jimin oppa wait wait wait..go behind go behind...*jimin take car back* stop see that's y/n's car...

Everyone : what?
Rm (from other car in phone) : hello guys what happened? Why did you guys stop the car...*ask them through call*
Sharly : oppa get out of the car we saw y/n's car..
Rm : okay we are coming...*cut the call*
Suga : lets go and see whether y/n is there or not....
*They all got out of the car and went to y/n car*

Meanwhile in other car

Rm : guys *call others*
eunwoo : yes hyung...*through call*
Rm : they found y/n car so come out of the car....
Eunwoo : okay hyung....*cut the call*
Rm : let's go guys *this car grp also gets out of the car*

Outside

*They all stand infront of y/n car..but moonbin looking at car very carefully and took full round of the car...*
Moonbin : i don't think y/n is inside the car..i look very carefully...*he said in detective voice.. meanwhile others roll their eyes on him*
Suga : omg i didn't know that..we can see that from here itself..*moonbin pouted* jisoo..*look at her meanwhile she laughed awkwardly*

Jisoo : I'm sorry...*hold moonbin* stand here quietly...*hold him and make him stand beside her* continue...
Jhope : Suga hyung where is y/n's location is showing..?
Suga : it's here...umm from right side...
Lia : but there is forest...?
Suga : but it showing from here let's go and see...*everyone went to forest....*

Inside the forest

Ryujin : jhope oppa call y/n...*jhope call y/n her phone is ringing..* wiat this sound is coming from here...*pointed at the ground..*
Jhope : *cut the call* oh shit guys she is under the ground...*everyone immediately digging the ground..soon they saw one coffin..they immediately open the coffin and saw y/n inside the coffin...jhope and yeji help y/n to come out...she is almost lost her life and she look weak..jhope make her sit on the ground and sit beside her whole holding her one hand and other one on her shoulder for support y/n lay her head on his chest*

Jin : how this happened y/n? And how you ended up here...*soon Lisa came and gave water to y/n she drink water...while Ava rub her back to make her calm down*
Jhope : now tell us how this happened...?
Y/n : i don't correctly remember but i remember that before i faint someone injuncted me something on my neck which makes me weak... whoever that person is that person know about my weakness very well..and know what creatures i m..

Y/n : not only that that person know all is weakness that's why we easily got kidnapped or else how can a human can make us weak...
Rose : well she has a point... whoever that person is know our weakness very well....
Rocky : And only NU'EST are creatures like us and only it is possible for them to know about us and our weakness...other than them there is no one here to know our weakness...

Taehyung : but how can anyone will know our weakness when we ourselves don't know each other's weakness...?
Yuna : its obvious that our enemy will find everything about us.. whether it's our strong point or weak point...
Y/n : so they want to play right then let's...i will show them who JUNG Y/N is and yeah i have one weapon with me i will use that when time comes...

Sharly : no y/n don't tell me...
Y/n ofc right what you were thinking is right...
Ava : really y/n..? You will use that weapon...?
Jhope : we don't have any choice Ava we need to use that weapon at any cost...now that weapon give us victory in this war...
Everyone ex y/n , Ava , sharly : war? And which weapon you guys talking about...

Y/n : you guys will know it soon...*smirk* now the game begins NU'EST...

Jhope : now lets go guys...*make y/n stand up...jhope pick y/n in bridal style and went to their car.. everyone went to cha mansion...whole night nobody able to sleep..in their mind only y/n's words were roaming around...they were in confusion which weapon y/n is talking about..and Is they are ready for war...it's been an long since they last use the magic..maybe it's time for the real war..it doesn't matter whether they practice or not...but what they train when they were small those things they all remember clearly so now they need to use that training and to fight in war..*

*They may don't know what it is the strength of their enemy and their weakness is..but what's the matter is while fighting in war they can able to find their weakness..but till then they need to make their weakness a strong...that's how they can win if their weakness became their strength and strong...but their first time is to find their enemy's weakness..bcz even in sports if you want to win any match first you need to attack weakness of ur opponent then only you can win...or if you make ur weakness a strong point then there is chance of you to win the match...and that's what they need to do now...*

Time skip to next day in y/n room

*Y/n doing something in her laptop... meanwhile Ava and Sharly were try to rethink y/n words meanwhile jhope is making coffee for them that's when Jennie , Suga , jimin and eunwoo came to jhope's room and saw y/n is doing something on her laptop typing..while sharly and ava look at y/n with a pout on their lips where jhope is making coffee..he saw them and said*
Jhope : oh you guys are here...*sharly , Ava and y/n look and saw them..*

Jhope : come inside.. *they came inside and on the couch..*
Y/n : so why are you guys here...? If it's about the weapon i was talking about then don't ask i wouldn't tell you guys...
Eunwoo : yeah why y/n...just tell us so we can also prepare ourselves..and tell us what you were planning?
Y/n : i will tell you guys when the time will come till then practice ur power...

Jhope : yes guys y/n is right..it's been an long since we not use our power so it's possible that we can lack somewhere while using power...
Jennie : fine...don't tell us...*walk away while pouting..*
Suga : aish this girl...
Jimin : sharly you also not tell me about that secret weapon..? *Puppy eyes*

Sharly : aww so cute *pull his cheeks* no *let go of his cheeks* now get lost and practice ur power somewhere..*push him*
Jimin : you are so bad...
Sharly : yes i m now get lost....*back to her*
Eunwoo : Ava *act cute*
Ava : dont even try now you also get lost...*push him*
Suga : and me..*y/n look at him while raising her one eyebrows* i m also going...

Y/n : good...
*Eunwoo , Suga and jimin also left the room with disappointment...*
Jhope : this guys are so desperate to know what is that secret weapon that we gonna use...
Y/n : let them be..ik that others are outside of our room...*said while typing on her laptop..*
Ava , jhope and Sharly : what? *Shock*

Y/n : if you guys won't believe me then go and see through that window which is in cornor of our room..*jhope , sharly and Ava went to that window and look out and saw everyone is outside of their room eardropping*
Jhope , sharly , Ava : this people...*whisper*

Meanwhile outside

Yeji : what are they talking about..*peek inside...*
Mj : yeah what is exactly happening inside...
*Y/n teleported from her room to behind the guys she tap mj's shoulders..others were shock and Quitly back away... meanwhile mj still looking inside the room*
Mj : go away..*y/n again tap his shoulder* yahh who is this *he turn around and saw y/n..he got shock and started to cough.*

*.he look at others and saw they already back away..he look at them like they betrayed him then he look at y/n again with nervous laugh who is glaring at him with her hands cross on her chest*
Y/n : what? What are you all peeking into my room? Is there something in my room...? *Raised*
Mj : n-no okay bye *he runaway.. followed by others* y/n shake her head..*

Meanwhile with NU'EST

*Sally is in NU'EST house after give them information of y/n and others weakness...well it's easy for Sally to Bcz she has power that she can know anyone's weakness...*
Baekho : thank you Sally...now it's easy to target them...
Sally : your welcome my darling...*about to sit beside him but he pull her on his lap*
Ren : but still we can say anything who knows their strong point give them strength...

*Suddenly aron got one message in his phone..he look and saw it's y/n's message he look confused but open that message and read it*

Aron : "he NU'EST you guys think that you guys win after finding out our weakness? Then let me tell you guys that you all are wrong...bcz we have our strong more stronger then our weakness...i to know you weakness.. ik where i will then how you became weak...nah nah i m not talking about your body weakness or ur creature weakness..but i m talking about that ur dear mate Sally ...ohh now i think..you all must thinking that how i found out about sally right? Then let me tell you guys that ik that you all know about me been which creature , you guys also know that i m also mafia queen..then how can you guys forget that i m also queen of avatar, werewolf, and hybrid..you guys should done little bit more research on me before doing some shit and mess with me...you guys also know that attacking queen that you guys will face the consequences..but still you guys mess with me..so now i will send you guys to hell bcz Messing with me means is death...you really want to play games right then come on let's play but not a normal game but lets have war...you guys did wrong by mess up with me now i will show you then real queen..what you through that you will rule the all the kingdom? Nah nah until I'm alive i would never let you none anyone to rule all the kingdom to rule...i was the queen, i m the queen and i m always be queen...this promise of JUNG Y/N aka MIN Y/N and yeah i have one special surprise for you...let's see how you react to that surprise..now that's enough i will end this message here..okay then bye all the best..for war..."

Jung-hyeon : my god this y/n is way more steps ahead then us...*shock*
Ren : we should not think that y/n is very light opponent...she is powerful then us....and more over she is queen of 4 Kingdom including human world...
Aron : whatever i will never kiss against y/n i will win and take over this world and all the kingdom...and became king of the world...

Meanwhile with y/n

Ava : y/n did you really send him message? *Y/n nod* so you know that it as Sally all the time...*y/n nod*
Sharly : you not even bother to tell us? *Look at her*
Y/n : what will you guys do after knowing that , that Sally is NU'EST mate?
Jhope : we kick her out? *He said doubtfully*
Y/n : oh yeah so that they could know that we find out about her.. ? Well you all are stupid so what can I except from you all... keeping our enemy beside us and know their plan is way more better then keeping our enemy far from us...

Y/n : keeping Sally around us will help to get close to NU'EST even more....and ik that Sally have power that whoever stand beside her..she can find that person's weakness easily...but she forgot that i also have power that i can read anyone's mind easily..it doesn't matter what creature they are.. so now Ava i need ur help now...
Ava : what y/n?

Y/n : i want you to try to take control over sally...if you successfully take control over sally then it's easy to end them all...
Ava : i will try y/n...
Y/n : jhope go and call everyone..our weapon is on the way...
Jhope : oh our secret weapon is coming now...*y/n nod with smirk...sharly , jhope and Ava also smirk*
Sharly : *laugh* they will definitely get shock..

Jhope : i can't wait to see their reaction..*laugh*
Y/n : well let's do one prank on them...what's say's?
Sharly , Ava and jhope yeah that will be fun...
*After that they are ready for their prank on astro , bp , itzy and BTS members...*

Time skip living room

*BTS , itzy,  astro and bp were in living room suddenly lights gone off... everyone in confusion that why suddenly lights gone...*
Jin : RM STAY WHERE EVER YOU ARE DON'T YOU DARE TO GO ANYWHERE..OR ELSE YOU WILL BREAK THE THINGS...
Rm : hyung you are so bad...i m will not break anything...*sitting while pouting*
Jin : *roll his eyes* whatever..

*Suddenly they hear footsteps sound...she try to look but bcz if darkness they couldn't see properly... suddenly lights on.. everyone close there eyes bcz if sudden light on...then they open it and say y/n...again light gone off and got on..then saw y/n is not there but when they turn around and saw y/n is standing there...is got shock that how come y/n is on there back..again light gone off and on..they saw y/n is standing infront of them but they turn around they saw one more y/n.they got heart attack*

Everyone : AHHH 2 Y/N..*they started to run here and there in fear... meanwhile y/n try to control her laugh*
Y/n : where are you guys going..? Don't you want to see that secret weapon which i was talking about? *Dangerous tone*
Eunwoo : NO NO NO WE DON'T WANT TO SE NONE HEAR THAT SECRET WEAPON OF YOURS...*scared tone*
2 y/n : No no see y/n's secret weapon...it's so good...*dangerous tone*

*As they were enjoying others fear state.. meanwhile sharly , jhope and Ava enjoying the fun...after fews mins of scaring them y/n , jhope , Ava , sharly and 2 y/n laugh at their reaction...jhope , Ava , sharly come out from their hidden place and laugh.. making others confused*
Chaeryoung : why are you guys laughing and who is that other y/n? *Confused*
Sharly : guys don't tell me you guys forgot her..? *Pointed at other y/n*

*Others look confused then Jennie and yoongi's eyes widen*
Jennie and yoongi : wait don't tell me that? She ? *Shock.. meanwhile sharly ,ava , jhope and y/n nod their head...Jennie and yoongi's eyes got tears*
Jennie and yoongi : Denise

§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§
                        To be continue
§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 9.5K 92
Old Name:- Mafia Stepbrothers with twist..... (BTS ff) New name:- ILLUSION. New Update once in a month.... Full book of surprise..... Infinite Twist...
93.6K 3.4K 65
Kang y/n an 17 yr. old who lived in New York with her mother after her father's death what will happen when she moves to Korean after all these 7 ye...
104K 2.9K 35
DISCONTINUED ᴏᴋ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴩᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴏɴʟy ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀy ʙᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ yɴ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴩ ʙᴜᴛ... ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱ...
88.9K 4.1K 35
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛꜱ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ @Reeruworld00 What will happen when the Heir of the Italian Mafia Family, who was abandoned by her mother at a young age, kidn...