𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯...

بواسطة jenrubyyycubes

Rosè is a cold ceo.. that had a girlfriend but she is forced to do a marriage with Kim's daughter (jennie) fo... المزيد

part 1
part:-2
part:-3
part:-4
part:-5
part:-7
part:-8
part:-9
part 10
part :-11
part 12
part:-13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part:- 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
important!!
part 34
part 35
part :-36
part :-37
happy!! happy!! news!!
part:-38

part:-6

356 14 1
بواسطة jenrubyyycubes

[Timeskips in office]
*rosè pov*
I was sitting on my chair and looking through my files when someone knocked my door...

Rosè:-come in (cold)

I said come in but I feel like no one comed in my cabin.. so I just moved around to see who's there.. when I moved..

??:-booo!!(screaming)

My heart stopped for a while when I listened that person's screaming.. I just unknowingly kept my both hands on my ears and sitted down on the floor being scared...

??:-ha ha ha (laughs loudly)

When I was being scared someone laughed out suddenly 😳 at my actions... and when I looked up.. I had seen my fav bestie...

Rosè:-(shocked) lisaa!!

Lisa:- yaa chipmunk me..(laughing hard)woah.. you're scared of ghosts till now..

Rosè:- the heck!!noo (fixing her blazer)

Lisa:- just don't lie to me (laughs louder)

Rosè:- okay.. leave that topic.. when are you back from US.. ?

Lisa:- from yesterday(sitting on couch)

Rosè:- WHAT!! you are back from yesterday and you didn't even called me.. I would have picked you up from airport (pouts)

Lisa:- yaa!! Park chaeyong..I have forgotten.. sowwy..

Rosè:- yaa.. ok ok don't show that doe eyes to me..(smile)

Lisa:- rosè.. are you still in relationship with tzuyu?

Rosè:- yea!! Why so sudden question?

Lisa;- please don't mind my words.. but I don't found that girl right for you..

Rosè:- means?

Lisa:- I had seen that girl.. she is preety but I don't seems to find love in her eyes for you..

Rosè:- really!! Lisa(laughs) our relationship is good and I don't seems to notice that she had a lust in my money...

Lisa:- yeahhh!! As your choice..

Rosè:- leave it.. umm where are you gonna live?

Lisa:- in my mansion

Rosè:- I don't think your mansion is fully prepared..

Lisa:- yea.. you are right..I have to do many renovation in that mansion... sooo I have to live in any of the hotel around...

Rosè:- hey!! I have my mansion.. you can live there..

Lisa:- but it will be a burden to you

Rosè:- no no.. it will be not..

Lisa:- ok I agree.. Will I have to wait for you? Or I will go by myself to your mansion?

Rosè:- yaa don't wait for me.. I will be late.. you go by yourself..

Lisa:- ok then!! Bye..

*Lisa left from there as per rosè she had gone to attend a meeting *

Hope you guys will like this part and vote for this...💜love yall 💗

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

591K 16.1K 48
(A/N: I advice you to read MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN first before reading these one so you won't get confused.) Book 2 Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a 24 yea...
172K 4.2K 26
Lisa studied alone in Seoul since she was fourteen years old. She got a girlfriend she loves and a good life. Her parents wanted her to further her s...
986K 27.5K 51
Kim Jennie was KPOPs It Girl. She was miss worldwide and the ACE of YG. But not to Lalisa Manoban. Kim Jennie was the girl who broke her heart when s...
584K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...