High Demand

By Slimeyindividuals

ob·sess /əbˈses/ verb past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone)... More

00 ✍︎
02 ✍︎
03 ✍︎
04 ✍︎
05 ✍︎
06 ✍︎
07 ✍︎
08 ✍︎
09 ✍︎
10 ✍︎
11 ✍︎
12 ✍︎
13 ✍︎
14 ✍︎
15 ✍︎
16... ☏
17... ☏
18....☏
19....☏
20....☏
21....☏ 𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
22....☏
23....☏
24....☏
25....☏
26....☏
27....☏
28....☏
29....☏
30....♫

01 ✍︎

7.5K 221 27
By Slimeyindividuals

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟭:𝟮𝟱 𝗣𝗠
————

"I been having thoughts bou' breaking in my neighbors place" I rapped to myself, scrolling through my Instagram feed.

I was sitting in this house bored as shit, I felt like I was going crazier each minute I spent inside of this house, in Utah in general. This state didn't match my vibes at all I hated it but this was the only place I could go to guarantee peace.

Especially a safe place for my wife and kids as well.

Sighing, I clicked something on my feed, scrolling down seeing random women, until I landed on this one girl, she was bad as hell, shawty had tattoos and everything, I love that. raising my eyebrows a little licking my lips as I swiped through the girls post, before going to the comments.

———

𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗽𝗲

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗻𝗯𝗮_𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 Tell me how you been Mrs. Stunna !
𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟣,𝟥𝟢𝟦 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌
𝟥 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

———
Smirking to himself noticing her using his song as a caption.

he clicked on her page seeing she was live. shrugging his shoulders he joined the live, immediately laughing when he seen she was on there turning up.

"TOP SAY , FUCK THESE NIGGAS ALL IN THE INDUSTRY" She yelled into the camera, dancing, laughing to herself when a boy came in the frame to join her antics.

Kentrell smiled to himself before pressing the '𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾' button, he didn't know if he would even get accepted considering he was on his friends account who didn't have much of a following.

"TATS' ALL ON MA SLEEVE" The girl continued rapping, turning around to bend over in her shorts, making kentrell even more interested.

"Jay, move" the girl mugged when the boy pushed her to make her stop shaking her ass, "I'a tell mama" the boy replied, pushing her out the frame again when she jumped back in it. "Nigga ain't you 30?" She asked laughing when he mugged her.

Kentrell lowkey smiling when he realized the two were siblings, thinking that gave him more of a chance.

The girl looked back into the camera before smiling "REAL SAC BABIES, NIGGA" she laughed holding onto the Cuban around her neck "cardiiii" she dragged staring at the comments.

Kentrell just watched the girl, truly intrigued with her, not caring if she didn't add him to the live.  just as that thought crossed his mind She spoke "somebody come talk to me" she pouted playfully before making a few hand movements on the screen.

Kentrell smiled, seeing she had accepted his request. His camera slowly connected to the live and he kept his phone facing the ceiling.

"Wassup" Stunna spoke, walking out of the camera frame "Coolin, wassam wit you?" he spoke lowly pulling a cigarette out his pocket.

A few seconds later kentrell could hear his song "𝗦𝗲𝘅𝗶𝗻 𝗠𝗲" being played lowly in the background "Ain't shit, whea ya face, shorty" Stunna spoke coming back into the frame this time with a Glock in her hand making the boy raise his eyebrows, He ain't know she was coming like that.

"Watch yo mouth" He chuckled picking up his phone putting his face in the camera, smiling softly at the face she made "Heyy yb" she dragged waving at the camera, he placed the cigarette in his mouth, using his other hand to wave back at the girl.

"Don't turn me down, now" he spoke taking a hit from his cigarette, She playfully mugged the camera "I'm a Cali baby I'm always lit" She smiled lifting her gun in the air as the song played.

"That's how you feeling" he asked smiling , as she nodded turning the music back up.

"I GOT THESE BITCHES PLANIN ON SEXIN ME" she yelled, going back to her old energy making him laugh quietly "I'm in a cocaine white tee" He rapped along nodding his head with the girl.

The views had went up to 9.5k since kentrell joined which wasn't a lot, considering he wasn't on his account so no one was getting notified of the live.

"How much you make in yo sleep" The girl asked kentrell, as she jumped up and down with 2 guns now in her hands. "MILLIONS" Kentrell yelled laughing as the girl got even more turnt. Her energy rubbing off on him.

He was fucking with her energy, usually Kentrell didn't go after real hood girls because he had a specific type, but this girls energy was unmatched and he would definitely have to get in contact with her after this.

Kentrell walked over to his coffee table placing his phone up against the vase before walking backwards in the frame.

"Hollon get it shawty, whoa, now, lil mama, bounce that ass" He rapped dancing along with the girl laughing as she bent over, shaking her ass in the camera, looking back, and pointing her gun at the screen.

"You know I'm gone show em' how to act" she sung turning back around going back to jumping up and down, shaking her head side to side with each jump.

They danced throughout the whole song, the pair only getting more and more energized while doing so.

"Ouuu, you done got me started" Kentrell spoke watching the girl sip from a styrofoam cup. "Thought yeen turn down?" Her Cali accent spoke, making kentrell smile "Ouuu don't get me started girl" Kentrell spoke jumping up and down laughing , he could feel his energy getting spiked as they spoke.

"Get active" She laughed, going to put on a different song. He widened his eyes as he heard his brothers song play "𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗻 𝗗𝗼 𝗦𝘂𝗺" By Bway. Now he knew he had to turn up.

Kentrell jumped up and down laughing as the beat got louder, waiting for the beat drop.

"WHO WAN DO SUM!" they both yelled into their phones, "WE CAN DO IT NIGGA WHATUP" Kentrell yelled picking up his nerf gun that sat on the couch, pointing it at the camera. Causing the girl to laugh pointing her gun as well.

//

"Mane you got me innis hoe hot" Kentrell spoke sitting back down on the couch, the two just had a whole 30 minute performance on live listening to hella different songs.

"Boy look at my hair" she pointed at her hair that was now slightly frizzy. "You still pretty tho, I got sweat all on my face" He spoke in his thick Louisiana accent making the girl smile.

"You'll be ight" she replied brushing down her hair, "I gotta show to go to tho, so imma catch you" she said looking into the camera at a smiling kentrell. "Bet, stay safe" he mumbled waving at the camera before closing off the live.

//

( Ian editing none of this shit ion care if it's misspelled, smd ) love y'all 🐍💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 53 7
WON'T BE UPDATED FOR A FEW MONTHS‼️ (Sorry😭) A story where Tallulah is a teenager, and she discovers her forgotten mother and brother on her 16th bi...
19K 486 11
"Top or bottom?" "Top. Oh shit you meant the bunk beds! Bottom."
3.9K 94 28
Yamaguchi has been in love with his best friend Tsukishima Kei but one day he got the "tragic" news that his crush had gotten a girlfriend. He then s...