𝑰𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑳�...

De ILuvMuichiroTokito

(づ^ᗨ^)づ THIS Story is dedicated to @Tartie_Lemon_Bun This is a Muichiro Tokito X Female Reader. (Mature/ cont... Mai multe

Author Note. Pleas Read! (You wont understand if you dont)
☁🌫Distrust🌫☁
☁🌫Blackout🌫☁
Real Quick A/N
☁🌫Remember🌫☁
118 reads!
☁🌫Panic🌫☁
☁🌫~Whatever I Say~🌫☁
☁🌫Operation!!!🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession🌫☁
☁🌫Obsession-Part Two🌫☁
☁🌫Smile Please?🌫☁
☁️ 🌫You cant do that to him! 🌫☁️
☁🌫Diamond🌫☁
☁🌫Picture Perfect🌫☁
☁🌫Yes...it is-Part 1🌫☁
Yes...it is - Part 2
Yes...it is - Part 3
Extremely Important Note!
☁️🌫Do..you...L-🌫☁️
☁️🌫A Leap of Faith🌫☁️
☁️🌫Letters🌫☁️
🌫 ☁️Mine☁️🌫
A/N (MUST READDDD!!!!!!)
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: Part 1 🌫☁️ 🔞
🔞☁️🌫Innocent: part 2🌫☁️🔞
New update release date:
7?!...no...8?!!!
Ok so...(Yeah, pls read you guys)
🍏☁️What did you just say? Part-1 ☁️🍏
WARNING
🍋What Did You Just Say? Part-2🍋
Final: Isn't The Moon Lovely?
Vote for next story

☁🌫Request 💠 Demand🌫☁

4K 98 662
De ILuvMuichiroTokito

A/n- Here's a new chapter for you guys! I found that GIF up there and freaked out. It looked so cute, don't you think 😊?

Time Skip~ Morning

I wake up, just in time to get dressed before Muichiro came in to get me. He honesty looked shocked to see me awake already.

"Are you ready to start?" He asks. I shoot my fist in the air, "I've been waiting ALL night!"

He simply turned around and started to walk out the door. Wow...he's SO enthusiastic!

Hmph.

I skip downstairs and run outside. It's a very pretty day. Only, Muichiro isn't out here. Did I miss him inside?

Out of nowhere I sense his presence. He's on...the roof? I whip around just in time to see him jumping off. Literally heading for me.

"Whoa! WHat the-"

I collapse to the ground while he sits on me. I gasp at the sudden force. "What the heck Muichiro" I say breathlessly. He gets off me and stands up. "Its good that you sensed me, but you didn't use your strength to catch me."

"How could I catch you?! Your heavy!"

"I'm only 123 pounds. And you have the strength, but not the right reaction time." He says, studying me. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"How much do you weigh?" He's still speaking in that monotone voice he always does. It's honestly like nothing has changed. Like nothing happened a few days ago. Like...

"Y/n." I shake the thoughts out of my head and look at him. "Oh-sorry. I weigh (Y/w)."

"Hmm. That's fine. Your weight might increase from training. Muscle weighs a lot so don't worry about that."

"Well, how am I going to get super strong in a short amount of time? That's crazy if you ask me..."

He gave me a shocked expression. Whats the matter with him? Geez, I'm sorry that I'm not as strong as him.

Instantly, Muichiro pulled me into a hug. I feel my face flush. My biggest crush is straight up hugging me. "M-Muichiro, what's wrong?"

He pats me on the head, "You can get strong. I'll make sure of it. Don't doubt yourself."

"O-Oh. I wont. T-Thanks." I say, blushing ferosiously.

He lets go and examines my flushed face. He turns a bit red and looks away from me. "A-Anyways, we should start training. Well, first you need to change into that outfit you were in when you left Kanroji's estate."

Other outfit? Oh! Right! That cute skirt kimono.

"Why do I have to change?"

He takes out a strip. Oh, it's a measuring tape thingy. I've used those for measuring clothes. "So that I can measure the width your legs and arms easily."

Why does he need to measure me?

"Its so I can understand your body a bit more before we start. Your height, physical traits, and abilities."

"Are you reading my mind or something?" If he is, then Im just going to go ahead and visit Muzan again, because I'm not letting this boy know about how much I'm in love with him.

"Did you hear that?" I ask.

"No. I am not reading your mind, stupid. It was a question that I figured you would ask. Simple."

"Hey, I'm not stupid!"

"yes you are. Now go get changed."

I look at him with disbelief. "Fine! I will! And you know what?! I'M the one that stood up for you when Ryuu called you stupid and took me!!"

His eyebrows furrow. I actually replay what I just said in my head and shift awkwardly. "U-Uh, we were just play fighting...you know???"

I walk away to go get changed as quickly as possible. I cant believe I almost spilled everything to him.

Muichiro's POV

I'm confused. Who's Ryuu? What did he do?

...come on think...

...

Right. He's the boy I hate. Well, the other one. The main one.

Wait, he called me stupid? He's the stupid one...and what did he do to Y/n?! I am behind on everything.

But....I swear, if that boy did anything to her I will destroy him. If ANYONE were to hurt her; including myself. That wont be good. I'd go an entire two months without Furofuki Daikon.

Should I have really hugged her like that? It was just...out of instinct. I guess when she said she couldn't do it, I got upset.

Why though?

Suddenly a wave of emotions flow through me. I remember now. I always thought I was weak; and that I couldn't do it. But I overcame that and look where I am now. Mist Pillar.

But HOW? I don't even remember anything. Why did I push myself so hard? I hate how I don't know anything. I don't know how to be afraid, how to feel any other emotions rather than fury and...nothing.

Everything that I do. I always make mistakes. Is that why I'm no good? Every time I get put into a tight situation its my fault; I made a mistake. I'm young and weak. I'm not good enough...and even worse, I'm still just...NOTHING. Empty, and nothing. Those two words; I think about them all the time.

What even IS my purpose? Its to slay demons and then die doing so. I Know that in over 160 year, not a single upper rank has been slayed, yet so many generations of Pillars have died. THAT'S why I was born to die. I'm not capable of slaying any of the 12 moons.

"Ok Muichiro, I'm ready...."

Y/n. Any time I think about her...I forget about all those thoughts. About my weakness, and fate. She makes me want to Live. To smile. And when she's close to me, I don't feel empty or like nothing. I feel different; She helped me learn to love. Even right now...I'm happy. Well, if that's what you call it. But I am certain; In fact, I know... that I love her. She didn't even have to say anything about love for me to figure that out. Because like Kanroji said; My heart races around her, and my stomach does flips. I'm Jealous when someone takes her away from me, and I constantly want to be around her.

I'm not weak. At All

And Y/n...may be my only weakness.

Which I can tolerate.

"Hey, are you even listening? I'm ready..." Y/n waves her hand in front of my face.

"Hmm, oh. I blanked out." I say, holding back a smile. She sighs, "Muichiro, you always blank out. Its like you have depression or something."

"What? I don't have depression..." ..................What' s depression again?

"Oh really? Then lets see a smile! C'mon, just nice. Big. Smile!"

She beamed at me. What's so special about a smile? Hmmmmmmm.

I sigh and give her a slight smile. She gasps, "Wow. I mean, that wasn't a big smile at all, but the way the wind made your hair move at the exact moment you smiled...That was Cute!"

I didn't know there was that much physics to smiling...why does the wind have to be blowing???

"Uh...ok. Lets start. Give me your arm."

She slightly holds out her arm . I grab it and pull her closer to me, "I don't bite Y/n. Your fine."

She lets out a small laugh, "You snap sometimes though."

???

I don't remember snapping....oh. Never mind. I remember

"Doesn't matter." I wrap the measuring tape around the top of her arm, where her biceps are. "Ok, turn around." She does so.

This time I wrap the tape round her stomach. Looks good.

I move it up to her chest, "Woah, why do you have to measure my boobs?" My face flusters a bit, "Y/n, that's not really what I'm doing. I'm measuring your chest."

"That's literally the same thing!"

"No its not."

"Yes it is!"

"No. It. Is. Not"

"Its not." She says

"It is." I slap my forehead, "Dammit Y/n. Really?! I meant No."

She shrugs her shoulders, "Well...'It doesn't matter'"

I sigh, "Just let me do this, ok?" She stops fighting me and lets me measure her. We all have to do this. She's just being complicated.

If she's embarrassed, she shouldn't be. She has a chest like Mitsuri's. There's nothing wrong with that.

"Ok, next." I say kneeling. I measure her calves; she has a lot of muscle. Last, I slide the tape to her thigh but she jumps back.

"Y/n. I swear. Come here."

"No! My thighs are sensitive!"

So basically, she'll laugh like crazy if I measure them? That would be something to see.

"It will literally take five seconds. So...come here. Now."

"Your not my mother."

Y/n's Pov

"Your not my mother." I say with an attitude.

Your not going to win this time Muichiro. Ha!

Suddenly he leaps at me. "W-wha?"

Oof.

"Hey! Get off me Tokito!"

He grabs my leg so I try to knee him in the side...bad idea.

Within seconds his foot is under my chin. "Ugh, really?!"

"Just hold still!" He yells at me.

Is it really this big of a deal?! I can measure myself!

I mean, I would knock him off me, but since he's holding me down with his frickin leg, I can't.

I come to a sudden realization, "Don't touch my skirt Tokito."

I can't see him since I'm looking at the sky right now (I think you know why...his stupid foot...in. My. Face.)

"..."

"....Tokito........"

"..........It was already up. I did not touch it."

"......"

"And....why the bright (F/c) underwear?"

"I'm going to kill you." I feel completely embarrassed right now.

"You can try. Once I finish measuring you." He says in a low voice. Like he's concentrating.

"It doesn't take long to do that."

"I know, I just finished." He sighs.

"So you can get off?" I ask.

He doesn't answer.

"Mitsuri it's not really what it looks like." He says in a calm voice.

Mitsuri?

Mitsuri?!

I twist my head and see her smiling In the doorway.

"You know. Last time you were the one to say that Y/n." She laughs.

I kick Muichiro off of me (yikes, it must have been a shock. He seemed to have groaned in pain) and run to hug Mitsuri.

"I've missed you so much Mitsuri!!!"

She hugs me tightly, "Oh my gosh, me too! It's been forever! I was SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!"

I put on a pout face and point towards Muichiro, who had just gotten up and was brushing his uniform off.

"Mitsuri, you need to beat him up. He's making fun of my underwear!"

I hear Mitsuri gasp, and Muichiro gives me a look of disbelief (I think. He has that pokerface, you know? Or RBF) "No. I was just examining them. There kind of obvious."

Mitsuri laughs, "Tokito-San, you should know not to comment on a girl's underwear."

"Even if you're complimenting them or something?" He pushes on. His comment makes my face turn a few shades darker.

"Well were you?" I could tell that Mitsuri was keeping her laughter back. How can she do this though? The constant romantic drama?

Wait.

T-Theres no romantic drama here...At least I don't think...

"Uh, well...I...uh..." He clears his though and raises his eyebrows, "What were we talking about again?"

That Unbelievable Son of a Bi-

"Oh, it seems you've forgotten? That's fine. We wont push the topic." Mitsuri replies.

"We wont?" I ask, whiping my head towards her. She simply laughed. "Well, I'll be right back. I'm going to go see your little kitty Y/n."

Once she leaves, I try to kick Muichiro in the shin, but he dodges. "You sly boy. Pretending that you forgot what we were talking about."

He shrugs his shoulders, "Y/n, try not to resort to violence. You should probably expect me to not remember the...uh...situation..."

"See! You DO remember!"

I see his eye twitch a bit "I have no idea what you're talking about Y/n." He sighs.

I get close to his face, "Yes you do. I KNOW that you remember."

I watch his expression closely, it's a mixture of annoyance and...anger? Well, I don't really know. He bites the corner of his bottom lip and lets out a louder sigh. He starts to slowly walk forward; forcing me to move back so our faces don't collide.

"So what if I DO remember Y/n. What's the deal? You know...you're REALLY getting under my skin."

I stop when my back rests firmly against the cherry blossom tree he has. This brings back distant memories from recent events. Although, he's not forcing my arms anywhere. Instead, he's just standing in front of me. I technically could move to the side, but his stare is keeping me from moving. The stare is not dark or cold, just stern. Like he's trying to make a point; a point that I can't argue with.

I finally find the courage to speak, "W-Well. Maybe if you...if..." Although, I found courage to speak, I don't even know WHAT to say.

"So I assume there isnt a big deal, is there?"

Why is he acting this way? Like some dominant cat or something. "There IS a big deal Muichiro. You're being weird."

"What? I'm not acting weird. You're the one that's acting weird. Ever since a few days ago too. Now. Tell me what happened."

I stare at him blankly. There's no way I'm telling him.

My heart skips a beat when I feel his cheek on mine. "See, all if your muscles tense when I'm close to you."

"N-No! I just have...uh...anxiety or something when people get close to me."

"You were just close to Mitsuri though."

Now tell me why, I was going to pass out when his breath hit my ear.

"Cause she's a girl." I say simply. I feel his cheek grow warm.

Out of pure amusement, I blow on his ear. He jumps back and holds it; his face is heated too. "What the heck Y/n?" He shouts. I start laughing and walking forward from the tree.

"Do you really think I'm going to tell you something so easily?"

This time, he's the one in control, "No. I'll figure it out though."

A small gasp comes from my lips. The only way he'd find out is if Ryuu tells him. And in order for that to happen, I'd have to tell people about how Ryuu is actually pretty evil.

That being said...LOL, He's not gunna find out.

Theres an awkward silence between us

"Well! You're an Airhead, so I doubt it!" I lift my chin up a bit, to show I'm serious. "Why does it look like your pouting?"

Pouting?! OH WATCH OUT TOKITO I'M GUNNA KI-

"Hello you two!" A deep voice says.

Its Tengen Uzui. I gasp and run towards him. He stuffs me in a giant hug, "HI Tengen!"

Mitsuri comes out as well. "Oh, you're here Uzui! That's excellent!" she squeels. "Why are you both at my estate?" Muichiro asks with another blank expression.

"Well, I have a request to make." Uzui says. Mitsuri gives a shy smile. "I need Y/n for my mission."

"No." Muichiro simply says. "What?! Awwww. Why cant I go?! Hey, Tengen, tell me the details please."

After going over the details, I get very excited. This is like my first mission!

"And this is why I say no. You cant just go and sell Y/n off to a home for her to make money doing...whatever it is she has to do."

"Wow Tokito, it seems your memory has gotten better. You remembered everything I said." Uzui smiles.

For some reason, Muichiro glares at me, "Yes, I know. It Seems I can remember a few things now." He says sternly.

Wait. What is he talking about? Could he have remembered...no. Of course not! T-That's not even possible...

I let out a nervous laugh. "W-Well, I mean, I'll be fine. I can totally go! And technakly, Misturi, I'm YOUR Tsuguko, not Muchiro's."

"Actually, you're both of ours, so he honestly IS in charge of you." Mitsuri says.

Well. Shoot. I can practically feel Muichiro's glare. And if he cant smile on the outside, hes sure as h*ll smiling on the inside.

"Might I change the subject? Its getting to be too much...and definitely not flamoyant."

I laugh, "Thatd be great! What do you want to talk about?"

He and Mitsuri shares and glance, 'Tell me about your relationship with Muichiro."

Muichiro is the one to speak up, "She's my Tsuguko. That's our status."

Uhhhhhh. "Sorry guys, but I don't speak 'Hashira' terms." What even is he basing that from?

"Nono, I mean actual relationship. Er, well, I guess friendship."

I blush at his comment. I wish I could say great...but I don't know if Muichiro even likes me. What if he-

"We have a good friendship I guess." Muichiro says. I slightly blush.

"Do you even know what a friend is Muichiro?" Mitsuri asks. He shrugs his shoulders,

"whatever Y/n is I guess."

"Well, how do you feel around her?"

...

Muichiro's gaze is flipping from Mitsuri, to Uzui, to me, then to everything that's not me. His feet shift around a few times, and his face starts to turn red.

"Are you Shy?!" Mitsuri Squeals. Muichiro starts to walk away from us, but Uzui stops him, "Hey, you should at least know her favorite color, right?"

"It honestly should be obvious..." I say with an eyebrow raised.

"Ummm. Lf/c (Least favorite color)?" He asks.

Lf/c?! Oh come on Muichiro. I whisper my favorite color into Uzui's ear and tell him that Muichiro just said my least favorite color.

"Really Tokito?! You literally just saw her favorite color on her ass!"

I slap his arm, and Mitsuri laughs "Tengen! You don't have to put it like that! And Mitsuri, did you really have tell him about that?!" I yell.

"You wear underwear that's your favorite color?" Muichiro asks. I rest my face in my hands, "This is SO Embarrassing you guys..."

A moment of silence later, Uzui speaks again, "Well. You two are going to get to know each other more. Tonight is a festival in the village, a few miles away from here. Your going. No questions. But in the meantime, grab a piece of paper and sit down at the table."

"You don't give me orders Tengen." Muichiro says

"Hey, don't you want to know Y/n some more?"

Muichiro starts walking inside, without another word.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

70.4K 2.3K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
86.7K 1.2K 24
UPDATE: i forgot that he forget things 😭 T.Muichiro one shots! reader can be any gender, you just need to say which gender you want in which one sho...
17.8K 501 21
Y/n is a powerful sorcerer who survived the massacre of her clan. She was taken in by an old couple who were retired jujutsu sorcerers. They trained...
58.9K 873 39
COMPLETED. Y/N Shinzugawa, sister of the wind hashira; Sanemi Shinazugawa. She was always a kind girl, but one day it...