Ek Anchaha Rishta

Oleh JyotiGoswami7

Nothing to say, As usual... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7.
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AC.
An unexpected kiss 😘
Golgappa😋
Chapter 17

Chapter 8

248 19 11
Oleh JyotiGoswami7

Hey Evearyone 💜

Here shreya and Daya standing in hall they are waiting for meera they had their breakfast already..... Daya wear A black shirt and  light blue jens..... He was looking so handsome in this.....

Shreya is wear A light pinck color shirt and black jens her heir's is open it's fall on her solder's..... She done Liltel bit make up..... But still she is looking so beautifull and Cute....
She  apply light pink shade lipstick on her lips......

Shreya is continuously looking at Daya sir and thinking 🤔something...... Daya look at her and ask her "kya tum mujhe aise kyu ghur rhi ho"

Shreya come out and said- nhi kuch nhi M bas soch rhi thi ki....

Daya- ki kya.....

Shreya- ki dii itni der se andar kya kar rhi....

Daya- mujhe kya pata m bhi to tumhare sath yhi hu na....

Shreya said this just then meera come out from. Kitchen hold a Pooja Thali in her hands. . .. Shreya and Daya look at her and get canfused....

Daya- ye kya h meera....

Meera smile and said- ye  Puja ki Thali aur Dahi Chini Hai Shreya ke liye. .....
Daya understood and smile and Shreya said- Mere liye par kyu...

Meera- kyu ki it's your first day in  CID  bureau na as A CID officer. ...

Shreya said- ohk...
Meera come near her and Apply Tilk on her forhead and Feed her  Dahi chini. ....

Meera- Shreya.... Aaj tumhara first day isliye ye good luck ke liye h..... Ache se kaam kar na or.... Kishi ko  Shikayat ka mauka mat dena. ...
Shreya nob her head and meera again continue" Or apne jiju ko Jyada Pareshan mat karna. ....

Shreya- hmmm.... Thik h.... main acche se kam karungi aur kisi ko Shikayat ka mauka bhi nahin dogi promise. ....

Aur Rahi Baat jiju ko Pareshan karne ki to theek hai main unhe Jyada Nahin thoda sa Pareshan karungi paka.... She said this  with A smile and Daya nob her head in "no" on her word...

Meera  giggle and said- tum na... And shreya hug her sis...

Daya- Acha ab chale kya.... Ham late ho rhe h....

Meera- Ha chaliye....
And then meera place the thali on tabel and they move  outside  and meera loked the door.....and they sat on car daya is on  driving site and Meera set beside him and Shreya is on back site... And they move from there first they drop meera in her school and then Daya and shreya move toward CID bureau...... After 30min. They reached at Bearue....

Daya stop the car and say - Shreya... Tum chalo M aata hu....

Shreya - hmm....

And she get of from car and move from there.....
Shreya enter in bureau and saw that all CID member's present and they are working..

Purvi was on her desk and Pankaj-Nikhil-freddy sir standing in center of Bearau and freddy sir hold A file in his hand and they are talking somthing..... Abhijeet-Sachin stand near by Abhijeet's desk and they also talking somthing..
Kavin was sat on his desk and  Dushyant stand beside him and looking at pc....

Shreya look at them and Start feeling nervous... She star rubing her plam..... Her breath was fast and she think" Tum nervous kyu ho rhi ho.... I know first Time h... Lekin itna nervous hone ki jarurt nhi h...
Calm doun" And she took A deep breath and say "Good mornnig"

All were look at her and pass A sweet smile and soon thy all come in center of Bearau and stand near her....

"Good morning Shreya... A no ins. Shreya" Abhijeet said while smile and again continue "welcome to CID"shreya smile lightly and reply " Good mornnig and thank you sir " Abhijeet and other smile on her and Abhijeet give A side hug to her.... She also hug him and now she feel little bit comfortable.....

"Hii shreya" Nikhil and Pankaj said together and give her A flower bouquet shreya look at it" A ye kish liye " While she take it in her hand....

"Ye tumhare welcome" Nikhil said....

"Ha ham me kaal hi le aate lekin hame kal pata nhi tha ki tum aa rhi to ham aaj le aaye " Pankaj said.....

Shreya smile and said- Thank you so much.....

Sachin  also come near her and give side hug to her and said- vaise to tum hamari family ka phale se hi ho.... Lekin aaj se tum hamari CID family ka hisa bhi ban gyi ho..... Wellcome to our sweet family my sweet and little sister"

"Or vo bhi  officially"Purvi said......

Shreya separate and said- Thank you so much bhai and purvi......

Purvi- finaly now I have A girl patner....

And purvi also give A side hug to her.... And other smile on her word....

And just like that All were welcome shreya and shreya also give A  small speech and thanked  them to they are polite and lovly welcome....

And after that they all move toward there desk and start their work and soon engaged in it....

1 hour later bureau 's phone ring and Pankaj pick up the phone.....

Pankaj- Hello CID bureau.....jiii kha.... Acha.... Kiska.... Oh.... Thik h..... Ham phuchte h....

Pankaj disconnect the phone and move near daya and Abhijeet who were  already  looking at him......

Abhijeet ask to pankaj- kya ham pankaj kiska phone tha....

Pankaj- sir ak ladke ka phone tha..... Usne kha ki  City shop Mall me kishi ladki ka khoon ho gya h.....

Shreya heard this ans think"khoon".....

Abhijeet- Hm... Thik h (To daya) Daya tum - pankaj- kavin or purvi ke sath vha jaap or. Dekho kya huaa.h.....

Daya sir nob his head and about to move but just then Shreya immediately stand up from her seat and come near them.....

Shreya- ak min. Ak min.

Daya sir and other look at her and Daya sir ask "kya huaa"

Shreya- mujhe bhi aap ke sath aana h.... Kya M bhi chalu...

Daya- picnic manane Nahin Ja Rahe Hain Ham.... Jo tum he bhi lejaaye..... He said in rude tone..

Shreya- I know a picnic manane  nahi ja rahi hai investigation karne Ja Rahe per Kya Bhul Gaye Hain Ab Main Bhi Ek CID officer hun......
While she put her both of hand on her waist.....

Daya- oh ha M bhul gya tha.. Sorry..... Tum Chal sakti ho...

Shreya in her mind " sorry to Mr khadoos ko sorry bolna bhi Aata Hai" And she smile....

Daya- kya soch rhi ho ab Chal na nhi h kya.....

Shreya- nhi Chal na h na...

And they all move from there....

________________________________
___________________

1hour later**

They all Reached at the city shop mall.... And thy found that   the area was so crowded..... The  crowd look so scared Hindi talking about the which was happened few hours later.....

CID team move upto them and  remove  all the crowd from there.... after cleaning the area they start there investigation....

Purvi check the dead body and Pankaj was  clicking picture of the Dead body..... And Daya or kavin stand little bit far from them and near to the  Hotel Manager they asking questions to him.....

And here our shreya Stand near the dead body..... And she is looking scared her eyes wild open and she is looking at the dead body with weird expressions.......The girl was  shooted by Bullet in her stomach.... Her body  lying on floor between the pool of blood its look so horrible.....

She feel suffocated and she is  sweating..... Even she did not  blink her eyes..... She just looking at the dead body blankly.....she feel  something different......

Soon shreya  came out of her  trance when she feel touch on her soldier.... So she look back and found kavin stand  behind her......

"Shreya aap yha aise kyu khadi h " Kavin ask....

"Vo A " Shreya said while try to find word to ans. Him....while kavin again continue"kya huaa koi problam h "

"Nhi vo... Mujhe thoda sa ajib lag rha h " Shreya said.. While she down her head....Kavin glance on her and then he look at the dead body and he understand evey thing.....

"A koi baat nhi aisa hota h... First Time h na isliye... But dont warry dheere Dheere aadat ho jaaye gi.... Hmm" Kavin spoke.. And shreya no her head....

And now shreya move near  purvi and Pankaj who was  checking the dead body.....
Purvi look at her and ask her what happened... And shreya tell her that she feel weird...

"Koi baat nhi aisa hota h... Dheere Dheere sab thik ho jaaye ga " Purvi said.....

"Kavin sir ne bhi yhi kha"shreya said....

" Kavin sir bilkul thik kah rhe h"purvi said....

"Pata shreya jab maine first Time dead body dekhi to M to behosh hi ho gya tha" Pankaj say...

Purvi or shreya look at him and said "kya sachme" Pankaj nob and said "ha sachme me "they both look at him and giggle....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So her iam done this chapter...
I know it was so late.... So sorry for this..... And I hope you will enjoy while reading....

After reading this do vote and comment 💬🙂💜....

And tell me how is this.... And if you have some  suggestion for this story So please tell me....

Have good day 😊😊.....

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.8K 356 1
Arnav Khushi one shot. **********Kindly note that it is an All Rights Reserved piece**********
163K 8.5K 24
Peep into know more!
Naqaab✔ Oleh naina

Fiksi Penggemar

2.9K 468 12
Let's see..
20.7K 1.1K 16
cid ek aise jagha h jaha sirf mujrimo ko pakda jaata hai lekin kya ek saach sbki ki zindagi badal skta h .....