MHA reacts to Paranormal Libe...

By Greyninja27

Paranormal Liberation War! The event that shook the world of My Hero Academia and turned the entire country o... More

Impending Calamity
Mirko, the No. 5 Hero!
One's Justice
Inheritance
The Thrill of Destruction
Encounter, Part 2
Disaster Walker
League of Villains vs. U.A. Students
Katsuki Bakugo Rising
The Ones Within Us
Dabi's Dance
Threads of Hope
Final Performance
Aftermath of the War
The Ninth, Izuku Midoriya
Dialogues and Discourse pt.1
Dialogues and Discourse pt.2
Epilogue!

A Quiet Beginning

5.2K 133 88
By Greyninja27

Note:- Ok so just so you know, the reaction Hawks is still not able to gain Dabi's trust, so he is still not a member of PLF yet. So please keep this in mind while reading the reaction and I hope you enjoy this.

******

The scene opened at nighttime, unveiling a breathtaking view of a towering building nestled amidst the woods. Then, we went inside the building, where a vast number of people had gathered in a large hall, while a massive giant stood among them.

'Damm it! There are too many of them,' Hawks thought, his eyes filled with shock as he stared at the screen. At this point, he wasn't sure about the true strength of the League and their new allies, as he had been unsuccessful in gaining Dabi's trust despite assisting him in testing the high-end Nomu. Even that had been a gamble, as Hawks was uncertain how well Endeavor would have fared against such a formidable opponent. Thankfully, his gamble had paid off as Endeavor emerged victorious in that fight. However, Dabi was a real fucking bastard and demanded one more thing from him to prove his loyalty. As he thought about that favor, his gaze fell upon Jeanist, who was seated a few seats away from him.

"That giant in the middle, we need to be wary of him," Gran Torino said, recalling his encounter with the colossal being. "That thing can decimate an entire mountainside with a single punch."

"Great! Just what we needed," Aizawa muttered under his breath.

"Welcome and thank you for coming Liberation Warriors!" The camera pans out, revealing Re-Destro and Shigaraki seated on the stage, facing the crowd, with Trumpet standing behind them.

"That's Rikiya Yotsubashi, the President and CEO of the Detnerat Company," Power Loader said. "I've heard rumors that they are under constant heat from the commission due to their support items frequently appearing on black markets."

"That guy standing behind him is also familiar," Momo added. "I'm quite certain he's a prominent leader of a well-known political party."

"I wonder what kind of connection they have with Shigaraki and the League," Mina pondered aloud.

"I am Re-Destro of Meta Liberation Army!" Yotsubashi announced.

"Here's your answer, Racoon Eyes," Bakugo said, glaring at the screen.

"Meta Liberation Army? I thought the group disbanded years ago," All Might thought out aloud.

"Apparently, we all had the wrong idea," Izuku said, jotting down notes about this new villain group in his notebook.

"From this moment on, the Liberation Army recognizes Tomura Shigaraki as the Grand Commander," Re-Destro announced. "Now, the name, please, Tomura Shigaraki!"

"The Paranormal Liberation Front!" As soon as Shigaraki declared the new name, the rest of the League—namely Toga, Dabi, Twice, Mr. Compress, and Spinner—appeared on stage alongside members of the MLA, Trumpet, and Geten.

"Damm it! That fucking Handjob has a whole army under his command now," Bakugo spat with venom in his voice. "I should have blasted his head off when I had the chance."

"Pushing aside the name of 'villain' and allowing the meta-framework to be interpreted broadly," Shigaraki said. The camera then panned out, giving us the view of nine people standing on the stage. "And the nine people on the stage will be my lieutenants. Teams will be assigned based on what they need. Anyway, the name's the same as this hand," Shigaraki removed a hand from his face, "a decoration. We'll do what we want." As soon as he concluded his speech, cheers resonated throughout the hall.

"I hate to admit it but Tomura Shigaraki has really grown quite exponentially in just a span of few months," Aizawa remarked, narrowing his eyes at the screen. "It's hard to believe this is the same tantrum-throwing brat who attacked us at the USJ."

"Not only him but all the members of the league are looking different as well," Gran Torino added. "I know most of you can hardly tell the difference but they don't look like the same ragtag group of criminals we saw during the Kamino incident."

And then they heard and saw someone in the villain's hideout, a person they could have never imagined seeing in that location.

"I am too late!"

"That voice..." Tokoyami's eyes went wide as he instantly recognized that voice on the screen. 

Then we see No.2 Pro Hero Hawks standing amongst the members of the newly named Paranormal Liberation Front with a troubled expression on his face. 

Immediately, before anyone could say anything, Hawks found himself surrounded by heroes glaring at him.

"Listen, I know you all have a lot of questions, but I cannot disclose anything about this," Hawks replied, making understanding eye contact with Endeavor. Endeavor was the only person present whom he had warned about the potential war.

"Great! In that case, we get to play a little game called 'Catch the Birdy' with you," Mirko said, flashing a feral grin as she cracked her knuckles.

"Please, everyone, calm down. There is no need for violence," Nezu intervened, interrupting the confrontation. "Hawks, I believe it goes without saying, but eventually, we will discover why you are here and what your true motives are. However, it would make a significant difference if we were to hear it directly from you, right here, right now."

Hawks pondered for a moment, then let out a sigh. "The Hero Commission isn't going to like this," he muttered aloud.

"Don't worry, they don't like most of the things I do here at my school," Nezu replied with a smile.

"Alright," Hawks took a deep breath, preparing himself to explain. "Over the past few months, I've been working undercover on the Hero Commission's orders to infiltrate the League. The plan was to gain their trust, become a double agent, and take them down when the opportunity arose. And honestly, it was going quite smoothly. I was on the verge of getting in when one day, Dabi showed up with numerous injuries and informed me that the League had formed an alliance with some new, wealthy, and powerful allies. He didn't reveal their identities, but I was close, just a few steps away from earning their trust. And it seems like I actually made it in the future."

"Hawks, what kind of things did you have to do to earn their trust?" Tokoyami asked in a hesitant voice.

"Sorry, little bird, but I can't spill those details," Hawks replied, his smile tinged with sadness. Then, addressing everyone in the auditorium, he continued, "And I want you all to understand that while you're watching this, there might be moments where you see me doing things that a hero shouldn't do. But please bear in mind that there are times when even heroes have to make tough choices for the greater good."

"What do you-" Tokoyami began to ask, but Nezu swiftly interrupted.

"Alright, that's enough. Let's get back to watching."

"This superhuman society may be overflowing with heroes, but Shigaraki has gathered so much power that it might be impossible to stop him. Come on, Hawks. If you're too slow, it'll be the end of Japan."

"Hawks, do you have any idea what your future self is talking about?" Jeanist asked.

"No, not really," Hawks replied. "As I said, I am still in the process of gaining their trust but it seems that my future self has uncovered a lot of troublesome things."

Then the scene changed, and now we find ourselves in a hospital room with Shigaraki and Dr. Ujiko.

"Your Quirk blossomed in your previous fight," we see a close-up of Shigaraki's disfigured arm. "Now you can destroy not just what you touch, but also whatever is connected," Doctor explained. "You have become the embodiment of destruction."

"I won't underestimate heroes anymore," Shigaraki said, an evil smile forming on his face. "I will use all the power I can get to turn what All Might left behind to dust," we see him staring at a hand that he had held in his hand with all five of his fingers without disintegrating it. "I'll make next time the last time."

"It appears that the League has more associates than we were previously aware of," Nezu remarked, jotting down the doctor's information in his notes.

"Eww! What on earth happened to his arm?" Mina exclaimed, shuddering in disgust at the sight of Shigaraki's disfigured limb. "I thought I was going to vomit just looking at it."

"Me too girl, me too," Toru chimed in, her voice filled with equal disgust.

Meanwhile, Izuku sat there, tapping nervously on his notebook with a trembling hand. However, his mind was elsewhere. The moment he heard about Shigaraki's quirk evolution, his hand instinctively reached for the back of his neck, and his thoughts drifted back to their encounter at the mall. 'The instant all five of my fingers touch your neck, you'll start crumbling from the skin of your throat.' He had known Shigaraki was a threat to close combat fighters before, but now, with this new development of his quirk, he had become a nightmare for anyone unable to fly or outrun his Decay in time.

"Izuku, are you alright?" Momo asked with a worried expression on her face.

"Yeah, don't worry. I was just thinking about things," Izuku replied with a small smile on his face.

Once again, the scene shifted, and we hear Izuku's voice narrating, 'The time for the decisive battle drew near.' We witness Endeavor and a group of heroes marching towards a towering building. 'The all-out battle between the Paranormal Liberation Front, led by Tomura Shigaraki, and the Heroes is about to commence.'

In the following scene, we see a mix of heroes and hero course students standing at the edge of a cliff, overlooking the city. Among them are Todoroki, Tsu, Iida, Ochako, Bakugo, Koda, and Izuku Midoriya, each wearing tense expressions on their faces.

Now, everyone in the audience was on the edge of their seats. Not only were they tense due to the impending war, but something about narrator Izuku's voice was stirring an uneasy feeling in their hearts.

*One month earlier*

"Tsk!" Bakugo clicked his tongue in frustration. "And here I thought that we were going to see some action next."

The next scene opens with a shot of the villain's hideout, now illuminated by the brightness of daylight. Inside, we see Hawks socializing with the villains, and his voice narrates the situation. 'It's been a week since the safety commission received the hint 'Hospital' from me.' 

"Hospital?" Kirishima tilted his head, trying to make sense of the clue. "What could it mean?"

"We saw Shigaraki in an operating room with that doctor earlier," Momo added. "Perhaps it's a hint to the location of the hospital where he's being treated."

Hawks listened to their speculation but had his doubts. 'No, there's something more to it,' he thought to himself. 'Leaving a vague hint like this doesn't fit my style. There's a crucial piece of information we're missing right now.'

"Hawks!" Hawks turned around as someone called his name.

"What's the matter Twice?" Hawks asked as he saw Twice running towards him.

"Help! Oh-" Twice stopped in his tracks as he noticed the other two guys Hawks was talking with. "Crap! You've got Carmine guys with you?" Twice gestured for them to speak privately, to which Hawks agreed, and followed him.

"What is it?" Hawks asked as they started walking.

"What should I use as a credo?" Twice asked.

"Credo?" Hawks asked.

"Spinner and Compress are in meetings with Re-Destro and others day after day," Twice explained. "Dabi and Giran act like they don't care at all. And Toga's too cute to ask. So senpai please help me out!"

"Sanctum just told me that, 'There are still troops who don't trust us. Even if you're just a figurehead, they should hear some credo or mission statement from you, and it better be inspiring.' And the only thing I could think was, 'Uh, I gotta take a dump!' And that's when I ran out here to find you," Twice explained.

Hawks burst out laughing at Twice's antics, "You actually said that to ol' Sanctum? That dude is one of the founding members of the Liberation Army, you know?"

"I must say, Birdy, you have quite peculiar taste when it comes to friends," Mirko snickered to herself.

Hawks just rolled his eyes, but he has to agree that Twice does look like someone he would normally enjoy hanging out with.

'The Paranormal Liberation Front is currently split into regiments, and League members, as well as high-ranking brass from the old MLA, lead these units based on their skills,' narrator Hawks explained.

"Finally, we are getting something useful after that whole bunch of nonsense," Aizawa said.

[Vanguard Action Tactic Regiment. Commander: Twice. Code: Black.]

'In each regiment, the top three serve as the aides to the lieutenants.'

[Vanguard Action Guerilla Warfare Regiment. Commander: Dabi & Geten. Code: Violet]

'All but one of the aides were leaders of bases across the country.'

[Vanguard Action Intelligence Regiment. Commander: Himiko Toga & Skeptic. Code: Carmine.]

'Because they were at their bases they did not participate in the revival party in Deika City.' 

[Vanguard Action Support Regiment. Commander: Spinner & Mr.Compress. Code: Brown.]

'But their skills easily surpass those of the average hero.'

"This rabbit hole of the MLA goes much deeper than I initially thought," Nezu said while rubbing his chin. "Not only do they have a large number of people in their ranks, but they also seem to have their roots spread across the nation."

"They also operate in a quite stealthy and clever manner since we had no idea they existed until today," Ryukyu added.

'If we let them move first, we'll lose,' narrator Hawks said. 'Under complete surveillance, with my moments restricted, I've only been able to get an idea of the whole organizational structure thanks to the intelligence skills the safety commission drilled into me when I was a kid.'

'As a kid? And what does the Hero Commission have anything to do with it?' Izuku thought to himself. 'Come to think about it, Hawks barely has any information available on him in the public domain. Even All Might has more information available about himself compared to Hawks,' something he found strange now that he was actually thinking about it.

'What I saw from that was hostility and resentment towards the current system.'

"Freaking morons always coming up with new reasons to do villainy," Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Of course, you would think like that," Monoma scoffed, "after all, I doubt you ever had to deal with any kind of discrimination while growing up."

"What was that, Copycat? Wanna say it to my face?" Bakugo glared at Monoma.

"Listen, I'm not trying to defend what they are doing. Of course, that's not the right way to express discontent towards society, but there is a reason why so many people are willing to join a villain organization instead of leading a normal life," Monoma replied and started ignoring Bakugo's glare.

"Let's see," Hawks said, "how about something like, 'The individual's freedom reigns supreme, and the existing structure should be destroyed.' Wouldn't something like that work?"

"Oh!" Twice cheered in delight.

"Also, 'One must completely devote oneself to Re-Destro,'" Hawks continued when he saw Twice tilting his head in confusion. "We were able to unite all of this because of him and his blood."

"I don't want to say something I don't mean..." Twice said with a deadpan voice. Suddenly, his demeanor changed back to his cheery one. "We just have to praise him a lot, right? Got it! Thanks for your help!" Twice said and walked away.

"No problem!" Hawks waved at him.

"Man, this Twice guy is really a funny character," Setsuna said while laughing. "Shame he is on the enemy side."

"I know, right!" Mina added. "It makes me wonder why such a fun guy like him would ever want to become a villain."

"Don't assume you know someone just because you've seen one part of their personality," Aizawa said. "And don't forget that at the end of the day, he is still our enemy, so you don't need to think too deeply about it."

Then, as soon as Twice's back turned, Hawks's friendly and laidback expression turned serious.

'In addition, what they are trying to accomplish is the annihilation of the current system—that is, heroes,' Hawks stated. A statue of All Might, erected at the location of his final battle, came into view. Suddenly, the sky turned red, and a shadow was cast upon the statue. 'They'll attack all major cities in the country at once, preventing them from functioning and effectively creating a lawless district.' Locations of their attacks throughout Japan's map were shown.

'Then, Re-Destro and the Hearts and Mind Party leader will move into the political world,' the narrator Hawks explained. We see Shigaraki walking through the destroyed city with his lieutenants and the army of The Paranormal Liberation Front. 'They'll distribute weapons and extol the freedoms of self-defense. Just as when superpowers first appeared and laws became meaningless, he will create a world of chaos and ascend the throne of debris.'

'In other words, it's the second coming of All For One,' Hawks clenched his fist. 'It really will be the end of Japan.'

A deafening silence descended upon the auditorium as the audience stared at the screen, their emotions ranging from shock to fear evident in their eyes.

"This is getting worse with every passing scene," Mic said. "Makes me wonder how bad things are going to get."

'At least they don't have Oboro with them anymore,' Aizawa thought to himself. A part of him desperately awaited the revelation of the person who defiled his friend's body, so that he could repay them in kind.

"Oh, thanks for always being so nice to me, Hawks!" Twice turned around and showed a thumbs up to Hawks. "You really are a good guy!"

"Same here!" Hawks replied with a smile.

'The pieces came together thanks to you Jin Bubaigawara...' narrator Hawks said. 'When I heard that you'd overcome your trauma, I trembled with fear. In that instant, you went from being a petty criminal to the person we needed to be most careful of.' We see thousands of clones of Twice marching together.

"Interrupt me if I'm wrong, but Twice's quirk basically allows him to create clones of himself, and those clones can also create more clones, essentially giving our enemy an almost infinite number of troops," Momo explained.

"That seems to be exactly the case," Nezu said. "And it's quite a troublesome case indeed."

'I knew that you were good-natured.'

The scene changed, and we found ourselves in a room where Hawks was teaching Twice about the history and origin of the Liberation Army and related matters.

"Even though you're a hero, you know a lot about the Liberation Army," Twice said and asked. "Why?"

"Because I can relate," Hawks explained. "The world I once dreamed of was a birdcage that kept me restricted. I wanted to fly freely. That wasn't where I belonged."

"Hawks, are you saying all of this to trick him, or do you really feel that way?" Tokoyami asked.

"Hmm..." Hawks went quiet for a moment before replying. "A part of it is true. When I was a small kid, I always used to get this urge to spread my wings and fly in that vast sky, but as I grew up and trained my quirk, I learned to control that urge."

"Oh, man!" Twice threw his hand in the air. "I wanna hurry up and have Shigaraki see you so I can stop your surveillance!"

"I wonder why I still can't even see him?" Hawks asked hoping to get the answer he was looking for.

"Because he's getting stronger," Twice explained, "In the mountains in Kyoto, over four months. Off the record, of course. I'm sure the long, black-haired guy's got this place bugged, though. Anyway, it's fine. I mean, you're working so hard for us now. I understand."

'Getting stronger? But how?' Izuku thought as he rapidly tapped his foot on the ground. He was growing impatient due to the lack of information about Shigaraki and, on top of that, all the horrific discoveries they had made so far.

The scene changed and we are back with Hakws and Twice outside the villain's hideout.

"No one working to help his buddies is a bad guy." Twice said in a cheerful voice. "Right, Hawks? Let's fly where we want together!"

'I knew.' Hawks smiled at Twice. 'That you were good-natured.' 

Hawks honestly didn't know how to feel about this. On one hand, he knew that just like his on-screen self said, Twice or Jin Bubaigawara was a good-natured person, and deceiving someone like him weighed heavily on his heart. But on the other hand, he needed to keep reminding himself that he was Pro Hero Hawks first and foremost, and considering Twice's threat level, deceiving him might not be the worst thing he would do to ensure their mission's success and the future of their nation.

******

The scene changed once again, and now we find ourselves with Dr. Garaki walking through the hallway. As he walked, a nurse greeted him in a friendly tone, and he greeted her back.

'That face...' Izuku thought to himself. 'I am pretty sure I have seen him before, but I can't remember exactly where.'

'Kyudai Garaki. Quirk- None.' Narrator Izuku said, 'He is the founder of Jaku General Hospital and its current chairman of the board.' An overhead shot of the expansive Jaku General Hospital appeared on the screen. 'He touted regional medical care based on Quirks and started doing philanthropic work soon after opening the hospital.'

'He also opened orphanages and nursing homes across the country, and partnered with private hospitals and clinics.' Narrator Izuku continued as pictures of various buildings appeared on the screen. 'He seemed whimsical, but people respected and accepted him.'

"This is going to be difficult," Aizawa said as he rubbed his face in annoyance. "Even if we know that all of this is just a front for his other activities, we won't be able to arrest or even interrogate him without any solid evidence."

"Not to mention the backlash we will face for apprehending an influential and respected person like him, even if he is working for the League in the shadows," Ryukyu added. "But if we continue watching this, we will surely discover places to look for evidence against him."

In the next scene, we find ourselves in the police headquarters, surrounded by a huge number of heroes and policemen. On the large screen, Garaki's information is displayed for everyone to see.

"Kyudai Garaki," Rock Lock glared at the screen. "This guy was All For One's right-hand man."

"The mad scientist who created the bioengineered Nomu..." Mandalay of the Wild, Wild Pussycats said. She stood there with the rest of her team, excluding Ragdoll.

"All For One's right-hand man, huh..." All Might said in a resigned voice. "No wonder he survived our first battle six years ago if he had someone like Garaki on his side."

"Wait a minute! If this doctor is responsible for those monsters, that means those orphanages and nursing homes..." Ochako said with a horrified voice, her tone dropping low.

"Oh no..." Komuri said, her hand covering her mouth as her eyes widened with tears filling them. The realization slowly dawned on others in the room, causing a heavy silence to settle once more.

After a few minutes of silence, Nemuri finally spoke in a calm and gentle voice. "I know you kids shouldn't have to deal with this yet, but there's no helping it now. So I will tell you this. There will be times in your career when you'll witness things that will make you want to abandon everything and leave this profession behind. At those moments, you'll have to make a choice, and I wholeheartedly believe that all of you will make the right choice."

"How do you know it was him?" Endeavor asked, his sidekicks standing behind him.

"After receiving the information from the safety commission, I sent someone undercover," Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi explained. "This hospital has a restricted area whose purpose is not even known to the staff, a place only accessible through the morgue. Only Garaki is seen coming and going." The scene widened to show more heroes like Gran Torino, Snipe, and Ectoplasm present in the room. "We continued the infiltration and obtained evidence. These are the pictures we collected." Two images appeared on the screen. One showed Garaki alongside a small Nomu, while the other was a close-up of the same small Nomu.

"A tiny Nomu!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed in disgust.

"Shota, it seems we have found our man," Mic whispered to Aizawa in a low, threatening voice.

"Yeah, it looks like it," Aizawa replied, without taking his unwavering glare away from the screen.

"It wouldn't be hard to arrest Kyudai Garaki. However, if we act rashly, the Paranormal Liberation Front members will notice," Naomasa explained. We see Present Mic and Eraser Head being present in the room as well. "We also have the trauma from Hosu and Kamino." We see more heroes like Mirko, Wash, Crust, X-Less, Thirteen, and Ryukyu present there for debriefing. "There was devastating damage to the cities, and we sacrificed many heroes. Even though we were able to arrest and restrain All For One, the number one hero, All Might, was basically forced into retirement."

Then we see a closeup of Naomasa's face his eyes filled with determination. "Therefore, we will be facing this situation with all our forces."

"Yeah, I remember watching All Might's last battle at home with my family," Kaminari said nostalgically. "And I am not ashamed to admit that I cried when All Might won that battle."

"We are truly blessed by the gods for granting All Might the strength to endure that harrowing battle against that demon," Ibara chimed in, her hands joined in prayer as she expressed her gratitude.

"But you know, even in the face of such overwhelming odds, All Might still won in the manliest way possible," Kirishima said with a wide grin on his face. "Right?" he playfully smacked Aoyama's back, who was sitting beside him.

"Yeah..." Aoyama replied in a small voice.

Then as Naomasa started narrating, the screen displayed a visual representation of the plan, making it easier for everyone to grasp the details.

"First, we will split the heroes into two teams. Team Endeavor will secure Kyudai Garaki in Jaku Hospital. Team Edgeshot will storm the Gunga Mountain Villa, which is considered Paranormal Liberation Front's hideout. These two things will happen at the same time."

"Finally, we have the names of the locations," Momo said as she wrote down the details in a notebook, just like Izuku and a few others in the audience.

"Excuse me," Kendo raised her hand and asked a question. "I know and understand the reason behind the simultaneous attack, but isn't it too risky to split up heroes across such a long distance?"

"Yes, it is a risk to separate the heroes, but..." Hawks glanced at her. "That's where you guys come in."

"In addition, hero course students will be deployed as logistical support for both teams. We'll have them help with civilian evacuation and rescue in the event that things escalate."

"I am not a fan of the idea of our students being there at all," Nezu expressed his discontent. "But considering the circumstances and the number of enemy troops, it cannot be helped. I just hope that everything goes according to plan and that the kids stay out of harm."

As soon as Class 1A heard Nezu's words, they slowly glanced at Izuku and let out a collective sigh. Izuku on the other hand looked at them with a puzzled expression on his face.

"Once the fighting begins, of course, we expect resistance from the Paranormal Front and the Nomus."

"I will be disappointed if they don't," Mirko grinned at the screen.

"Even so, we must do this. Garaki, the Nomus, Shigaraki, and the League-- No, the Paranormal Liberation Front! We'll take them out in one sweep!" Naomasa declared with determination in his voice. In the next frame, we see heroes marching outside the building.

A fond smile appeared on All Might's face, and his chest tightened with pride as he saw his friend taking charge of such an important mission.

The scene changed, and now we find ourselves outside Gunga Mountain Villa, where Team Edgeshot was standing on a nearby cliffside, observing the hideout of the Paranormal Liberation Front.

"The regularly scheduled meeting of the Paranormal Liberation Front lieutenants," Edgeshot said, "Right now, that's what they're holding in that mansion."

Then we get a wide shot, revealing the members of Team Edgeshot. The team consisted of heroes like Edgeshot, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Midnight, Gang Orca, Fat Gum, Suneater, Majestic, Cementoss, Ms. Joke, and many more rendezvous right outside the front of the Liberation's mansion. Several students including 1-A's Denki and Fumikage, and 1-B's Kinoko Komori and Juzo Honenuki are with the group as well.

"Hmm... it seems that this group has more heroes with area-controlling abilities," Izuku said. "It makes sense since this location will have more human enemies that cannot be disposed of like Nomus."

Meanwhile, Kaminari sat there, staring at the screen with a single thought in his mind, 'What the hell am I doing on the front lines!'

Komori wasn't faring any better, tightly grasping Pony's hand as a form of emotional support.

Tokoyami and Juzo, on the other hand, silently stared at the screen, waiting to see what happens next.

"The enemy has someone who can use Warp, but apparently, the user is at the hospital," Edgeshot continued. "If we capture the one that'll let them get away. They won't have anywhere to run." We see a shot of Fatgum patting Tamaki's head as he nervously stared at the ground.

"I hope I don't mess things up," Tamaki said in a low voice audible only to his friends. "Even two of you are not there to support me this time."

"Don't worry, buddy. I know you'll be all right," Mirio cheerfully patted Tamaki's back. "Besides, you have Fatgum there, so you don't have to worry about anything at all."

"Hey, is it really all right for us to be here?" Komori nervously asked. 

"What's wrong?" Juzo who was standing next to her asked.

"Doesn't the League of Villains have it out for UA students?" Komori asked. 

Midnight, who had been listening to their conversation, walked towards them and squatted down in front of Komori. She said, "They've become too big of a problem. Now that they've gotten this much power, Shigaraki will be wanting to achieve their goal in the shortest possible time. It's past the point where only you all will be in danger." 

She then wrapped her hands around Komori's and flashed a gentle smile. "Don't worry. We just want you to help us a little at the beginning. We'll send you to the rear right after." Finally, her calm and reassuring words helped Komori relax a bit.

"Thank you, Midnight-sensei," Komori said with a grateful smile, which Nemuri returned with a gentle one of her own.

"You're really good at this whole teacher thing, huh?" Yu observed, commenting on the interaction between the two.

"Of course, I am," Nemuri smirked at Yu. "There's a reason why I have this job even after all these years."

We see Kaminari and Tokoyami standing a little distance away from the interaction, and we get a glimpse into Kaminari's mind.

"Wait, why am I at the very front?!" Kaminari screamed in his head. "I miss everyone! I miss Class 1-A!"

A round of laughter echoed through the auditorium while Kaminari ducked under his hands, his face flushed with embarrassment.

"Dunce face, what the hell are you doing?" Bakugo growled at Kaminari. "You're making our class look bad."

"Calm down, Kacchan. Normally, anyone would be terrified of standing on the frontline during such a large-scale attack," Izuku said.

"I won't," Bakugo shot back, and Izuku gave up trying to reason with him after that.

Then the camera pans over the forest behind the frontline fighters, and we see students from Class 1-A and 1-B, except for a few who were assigned to other locations, sitting inside the forest, waiting for their orders.

"Hey, look, it's us," Setsuna said in an excited voice. "Finally, it's Lizardy's time to shine."

"Thank god I'm not in the front," Mineta said.

"Awesome, we're going to do some real hero stuff," Mina raised her fist in the air.

"No, we're just a support group and will only engage if things escalate with the main group," Jiro pointed out, "which I really hope doesn't happen."

Meanwhile, Momo stared at the screen with doubts clouding her mind. This was a real mission, not some school competition or internship where there was always someone to look after you. It was a mission with real consequences. That's why she wondered if she should really be there with a group that had a high chance of encountering villains. Maybe she could have been more useful in resc-

"Momo," Izuku's voice snapped Momo out of her thoughts, "nervous?"

"Yeah, a little," Momo replied.

"Well, I would be too if I were in your shoes," he admitted honestly. "But you shouldn't be. After all, you're much smarter than me and have a creative quirk that you've worked so hard on. No matter the situation, you'll be all right."

A small smile tugged at her lips as she thanked him for the encouragement.

"The only Class A students heading to the front were Kaminari and Tokoyami," Kirishima said as he started doing some warming exercises.

"Honenuki and Komori from Class B are also participating," Momo explained. "Kaminari's Electrification, Tokoyami's Dark Shadow, Honenuki's Softening, Komori's Mushroom. All four of them have Quirks that are good for wide-range attacks. The Paranormal Liberation Front has many, many members. I think they sent Kaminari and the others to the front in order to decrease their numbers quickly at once during the surprise attack.

"Hey, is it just me, or is Yomomo picking up Deku's muttering habits?" Ochako asked, giving Momo a teasing smile.

"It's not like that," Momo said with a hint of blush on her face.

"And I don't mutter that much anymore," Izuku added, defending himself.

"Yeah, Deku, I totally believe you," Ochako replied, still maintaining her teasing grin.

"Will Kaminari and the others really be okay?" Mineta asked with a worried expression on his face.

"They'll be fine!" Hagukare said trying to cheer him up.

"Kaminari and Tokoyami are both great heroes!" Mina added with her cheerful voice.

"I must say, Aizawa, the camaraderie your class shows is quite remarkable," Edgeshot praised. "I don't think most batches form this kind of bond until they reach their third year."

"That's because they have gone through various life and death situations together. It forced them to put their trust in each other, making them grow stronger as a team," Aizawa explained.

Now going back to frontline fighters. 

"We have surrounded the bases in each location," Edgeshot said. "We won't let a single ant escape."

"Man, I can't believe we figured out the exact day of the meeting," Fatgum added.

"And I guess we know who to thank for the information," Nezu said as he glanced at Hawks, who simply shrugged his shoulders.

The scene changes, and we are back with Endeavor, who is standing beside Naomasa and Sansa.

"The one who narrowed it down from so many hospitals to Jaku was him, wasn't it?" Endeavor asked. "Where is he? What is he doing?"

"That's classified," Naomasa replied.

"Classified, hah," Endeavor said and walked out of police headquarters. As he was walking he thought. 'I'm ready, just as you told me to be.' We see a flashback of Hawks giving a book to Endeavor. 'Let's go Hawks.' 

"So, you were aware of Hawks's situation?" Jeanist asked.

"No, not entirely," Endeavor shook his head. "But he did send me a secret message through that book you just saw on the screen. The message stated that a war is coming soon and mentioned the possible number of enemies. That's the very reason why I put so much effort into training not only Shoto but the other two boys as well, which I normally wouldn't have done."

"Tsk, whatever," Bakugo glared at the man. "I don't care as long as I get to benefit from it."

"Putting your reasons aside, I am genuinely grateful to be learning so much from you," Izuku added, as well.

Then the scene changed and we briefly go to the city where we hear two civilians conversing.

"Doesn't it seem like there aren't any heroes around today?" One of the civilians said. "There's usually always someone around."

"Look, there's Slidin' Go!" the other civilian pointed at a hero sliding on the streets.

"What's going on? I don't see any heroes," Slidin' Go thought as he looked around. "What in the world's--"

Suddenly a huge pair of arms wrapped around him completely trapping him in place. Then when he looked up he saw Death Arms smirking at him.

"You're the only ones who don't know," Death Arms said. "Traitorous Liberation devotee."

"Just as I thought, PLF does have heroes in their ranks," Hawks narrowed his eyes at the screen. "Now the question is how to weed them out."

Once again, the scene changed, and we find ourselves with Team Endeavor's rear guard.

"It's almost time for the operation to start," Iida said as he stood with Bakugo and Todoroki.

"Damn it, why the hell am I stuck in the back as support?!" Bakugo exclaimed, adjusting his gauntlet. "Let me go to the front!"

"Bakugo, remember, we only have provisional licenses," Shoto replied calmly.

"Shut up, damn it!" Bakugo snapped at Todoroki.

"Calm down," Iida intervened, trying to defuse the situation.

"Bakugo, Todoroki is right," Aizawa said, glaring at the boy. "Your licenses are meant to be used in case of emergencies. Besides evacuating civilians and escorting them to safety is an equally important task as apprehending villains."

"Yeah, I get it, okay," Bakugo replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"With such a large-scale operation, coordination will be even more important," Izuku stated, standing next to Ochako, Tsu, and Koda. "Let's carry out the missions we've been given!" Izuku's words were met with nods of agreement from the three others.

"Izuku," Momo said, with a hard stare and stern voice. "Please stay out of trouble."

"I... will try," Izuku replied with a strained smile. He couldn't shake off the feeling that something was definitely going to go wrong.

"The front line's moving!" Burnin announced as soon as she got a message on the coms. "Let's go, too!" Immediately everyone else followed behind her. "Split up and evacuate residents by block! Got it?" 

"Yes, ma'am!" came the immediate response.

'It's finally starting/It's finally starting,' on-screen and off-screen Izuku thought at the same time.

Once again, the scene changed, and now we find ourselves at Jaku Hospital.

While a normal day was underway at the hospital, suddenly a huge number of heroes, including Endeavor, entered the premises, causing a stir among the crowd.

"Endeavor! This way!" suddenly a ward boy called out to him, gesturing for Endeavor to follow.

"Mirko, you go to the morgue," Endeavor instructed.

"Got it!" Mirko responded, swiftly jumped over the crowd and followed the ward boy.

"Finally!" Mirko exclaimed, clenching her fists. "Time to kick some Nomus' ugly ass."

"Please don't overdo it," Ryukyu sighed, expressing concern for her friend. "And try not to get hurt, please!"

"Stop kidding, Ryu! As if those braindead monsters can ever hope to even scratch me," Mirko confidently replied with a grin of her own.

"Everyone, please evacuate the building!" Mandalay instructed. "This area may become a battlefield!"

"Well, there's no helping it. After all, Nomus are involved," Endeavor remarked, his mind drifting back to his intense battle with the Hood.

While this is going in the main hall of the hospital. Dr. Garaki is casually strolling through the corridor thinking, 'Things are progressing nicely. Tomura Shigaraki will be complete in a little over a month. Oh, I can't wait!'

'What does he mean by 'prepaid'?' Izuku wondered to himself. Then, he recalled Twice mentioning Shigaraki's growing strength. 'Is he... getting turned into a Nomu? No, that's too risky. Why would he... Well, Shigaraki isn't the sanest person I know. But still...'

"Deku? Are you okay?" Ochako asked, bringing him back to reality. "You were muttering something to yourself."

"Sorry, it's nothing," Izuku replied, dismissing her concern with a wave of his hand. He knew he didn't have any concrete evidence to support his theory, so he decided to keep it to himself for now.

"Is it you?" a voice suddenly rang out from behind. Garaki turned around to see Endeavor, Aizawa, Mic, Crust, Naomasa, and a group of other heroes and police approaching him.

"Are you the creator of Nomus and All For One's right-hand man?" Endeavor questioned, his voice filled with determination. Garaki's face contorted with fear, and he began to scream.

"Accept your fate, Pawn of the Devil," Endeavor declared, his eyes burning with resolve.

"Wow! You can be really scary when you want to be, huh?" Hawks said with a sly smirk on his face, while Endeavor just ignored him.

Meanwhile, Shoto murmured in a low voice, "Yeah, he can," audible only to himself.

The scene changes once again, and now we find ourselves outside the Todoroki house, where Natsuo and Fuyumi are heading to their respective job and college.

"Why is this suddenly showing them?" Shoto asked, his eyes filled with concern. "What do they have to do with any of this?"

Even Endeavor was on the edge of his seat, worried about the well-being of his children.

"He called?" Natsuo asked, sounding very surprised.

"Yeah, he said he wouldn't be able to contact us for a while because of work," Fuyumi replied.

"Really? He's even calling about things like that now?" Natsuo said, his mind flashing back to the Hood fight where Endeavor barely made it out alive. "I hope things don't turn out like they did in Kyushu," Natsuo added, causing Fuyumi to grow concerned as well.

A part of Endeavor felt a sense of warmth witnessing his children's concern for him, but at the same time, another part of him resolutely thought, 'I won't do it again. I won't let my family worry about me ever again,' his eyes filled with determination.

After that brief scene, we return to Jaku Hospital, where the heroes are confronting Garaki.

"Accept your fate, Pawn of the Devil," Endeavor declared.

"Why...? Why...?!" Garaki attempted to flee as soon as he spotted the heroes, but a familiar binding cloth wrapped around his leg, causing him to crash onto the ground. While Garaki lay on the ground, Aizawa utilized his Erasure Quirk on him, causing his body to rapidly de-age and become more decrypted. 

"As expected, he's not what he's recorded as being in the family register," Endeavor stated as the group advanced toward the doctor, with Aizawa's Erasure still focused on him. "The moment you used your Erasure on him, he aged significantly. It's a Quirk, isn't it?" The doctor turned around, locking his hollowed eyes onto the heroes.

"Of course! All For One's right-hand man has a longevity Quirk," All Might said, his voice filled with disdain. "He and his associates are plaguing this country for over 200 years."

"Is that Quirk the secret to All For One's long life?" Naomasa said while giving Garaki a death stare. "The Super Regeneration that only the black Nomus were equipped with. It's not a common Quirk. Did you reproduce that, or create it artificially? You offered that technology to All For One."

"If what the detective is saying is true, that would make this doctor one of the greatest minds in our nation," Nezu remarked. "It makes you wonder why someone like him would willingly work for someone like All For One when instead he could have utilized his ideas and knowledge to change the world."

"It all comes down to choice. I've witnessed numerous associates of All For One who could have made valuable contributions to society, yet they chose to align themselves with him for reasons as trivial as gaining an extra Quirk," Gran Torino stated with a frown.

Garaki attempted to crawl away, his frail body struggling, but before he could make any progress, Mic swiftly grabbed his shoulder.

"That's amazing," Mic exclaimed, his grip firm. "Stuff like that, regenerative medicine... If you use it in that way, it's like a hyper cheat." 

'Something is wrong,' Nemuri frowned, her gaze fixed on the screen. 'Hizashi is making this way too personal than it should be.'

"Hey!" Mic exclaimed, suddenly grabbing Garaki by the collar. "Why are you using it like this? Why are you using it like this, old man?!" In that moment, Oboro's face flashed in front of Mic's eyes. "What the hell..." Mic shouted, his glasses cracking. "...did you do to my friend, old man?!"

"Hizashi, what the hell is going on here?" Nemuri demanded, her voice filled with frustration. "And what does Oboro have to do with any of this?"

Hizashi lowered his head, avoiding eye contact. At that moment, Nemuri noticed Shota sitting nearby, tightly clutching his capture scarf, wearing the same expression as Hizashi.

"Shota, you know something too, don't you?" Nemuri questioned, but Aizawa remained silent. "Fine, keep it to yourself. I'll find out one way or another."

Suddenly, a doctor and a nurse intervened, pushing Mic away.

"Hey, don't use violence!" the doctor exclaimed while pushing Mic aside

"What are you saying the doctor did?!" the nurse interjected, as she attempted to assess Garaki's condition.

"I can't help but feel sorry for these people. They have no idea what kind of monster the man they're trying to protect truly is," Kendo expressed.

"We can't really blame them though. They've likely only witnessed him doing good deeds like charity and such," Awase added.

Quickly, Naomasa and one of Endeavor's sidekicks rushed in and escorted two individuals away.

Meanwhile, Aizawa approached the doctor and restrained him with his capture scarf. "Right now, heroes are evacuating all the people in this hospital," Aizawa stated, as we witnessed various heroes escorting people out of the hospital. "To prepare to fight the Nomus." We see Mirko sprinting towards the morgue. "However, if we can gain control without bloodshed, wouldn't that be the best option?"

"Are you seriously trying to reason with that man!?" Mic retorted, his voice filled with venom.

"Hizashi, we're heroes. We can't allow our personal vendettas to interfere with our mission. Besides, we're not the only ones who have been wronged by him," Aizawa explained.

Meanwhile, Nemuri, who had been eavesdropping on their conversation, furrowed her brow. Suddenly her eyes widened with horror as thoughts raced through her mind and puzzle pieces fell into place. Oboro, their deceased friend. The doctor responsible for creating Nomus. Shota and Hizashi's deep-seated hatred towards that man. "Oh no, it can't be..." she whispered, her voice barely audible even to herself.

"The Nomus' brains have been programmed so they can't move without instructions from a specific person," Aizawa continued, as images of various encountered Nomus flashed on the screen. "Without instructions, they are just corpses." The scene shifted to show the humans who had been transformed into Nomus. "We figured this out from the bodies we've been able to capture."

Then, the restrained form of Kurogiri came into view, and immediately following that, a memory from Aizawa's high school days surfaced. He, Mic, and Oboro were shown walking together, and Oboro's voice echoed in his mind, saying, "Once we graduate, let's start a hero agency!"

"So... Oboro?" Nemuri asked, her voice trembling.

Aizawa and Hizashi exchanged a glance and let out a sigh.

"Yes, Kurogiri is Oboro..." Aizawa responded with a heavy voice.

"Oh, god!" Nemuri exclaimed, tears welling up in her eyes. Then, she glared at Aizawa and Hizashi. "All this time... you two knew about this and you hid it from me. Why?"

"It was highly classified information. We weren't allowed to share it freely," Aizawa explained. "Besides, what were we supposed to tell you? That our dear friend, whom we mourned and grieved for, had been turned into a Nomu and was now working for villains? Did you really want to hear that?"

"We also didn't want you to experience the same pain we went through when we discovered the truth," Mic added. "But still, we're sorry for-"

"Stop... just stop," Nemuri interrupted, raising her hand. "Just give me some time to process all of this," she said, and Mic nodded in understanding.

"The many people you toyed with and abandoned," Aizawa continued, his grip on his capture scarf tightening, "are saying..." Mic gritted his teeth in anger. "Now, it's our turn to take from you." Aizawa lifted his glasses, revealing his intense red eyes as he stared directly at Garaki.

"Man, Aizawa-sensei is going to instill absolute terror in that creepy doctor's entire being," Kaminari remarked.

The scene shifted once more, bringing us to a massive Police HQ - Message Control Center, where numerous operatives were closely monitoring the entire operation.

"Team Endeavor has entered Jaku Hospital." 

"Eraser Head used Erasure on Garaki's Quirk and they captured him. Patient evacuation is at 97%." 

"Team Edge Shot is getting close to Gunga Mountain Villa. There's no movement by the enemy and no counterattack." 

"At Jaku Hospital, Mirko's gone ahead and has just entered a secret path from the morgue."

The scene transitioned again, taking us back to Jaku Hospital, where Mirko forcefully burst through a door.

"It's about time we focus on the real M.V.P. of this battle," Mirko said and then looked at the students in the room and smirked. "Now kids watch and learn how a real pro deals with real threats."

"Please, forgive me!" Garaki whimpered, pleading with the heroes.

"Fucking loser!" Bakugo scoffed, disdain evident in his voice. "Crying like an idiot now that he's been caught!"

"No something is wrong," All Might said. His years of experience as a hero are telling him that things were going too smoothly for the heroes, especially when it came to dealing with All for One's right-hand man. There has to be some trick up that evil doctor's sleeve.

Meanwhile, Mirko raced through the dark corridor at full speed when suddenly her eyes sparkled with excitement. She swiftly placed her hand on her ear and contacted Endeavor through the communication device. "Endeavor!"

On the other end, Endeavor responded by placing his hand on his ear. However, unbeknownst to the heroes, a vile grin spread across Garaki's face.

"Damn it! Just as I suspected," All Might gritted his teeth in frustration. "I truly hope that the heroes are prepared to confront whatever vile plan that man has in store for them."

"Something's moving!" Mirko exclaimed as she witnessed a horde of Nomus flooding the dark corridor.

"Eww! It's like something out of a horror movie," Nejire exclaimed, a shiver running down her spine at the sight of the grotesque Nomus. "I can't believe Mirko can smile in front of those disgusting creatures. All I want to do is blast them away."

"Well... let's just say she becomes quite eccentric when it comes to fighting strong foes," Ryukyu replied with a strained smile on his face.

"Wha-?!" Before Endeavor could even respond, the ground beneath him and his team suddenly cracked open, revealing a horrifying sight. A Nomu with drill-like hands emerged from the ground, riding inside another Nomu's mouth.

"Great, another repulsive design!" Setsuna exclaimed, her face contorted with disgust. "It's like this doctor deliberately tries to create the most horrible designs for Nomus."

"Well, what else can you expect from someone who conducts experiments with dead people?" Monoma chimed in, his tone filled with disdain.

"Hahahaha!" The doctor's laughter echoed ominously through the corridor as the drill from the Drill Nomu impaled him. "Organisms created from Double won't disappear even with Erasure. Good to know," he said, his eyes filled with madness. "If you knew about the duplication, then you should've been wary of it." Suddenly, his body transformed into mud, rapidly dissolving away. "No, that's expecting too much," were Garaki's final words before completely vanishing.

"This Twice guy and his quirk are indeed troublesome," Jeanist remarked. "With his abilities, the League could carry out numerous tasks without even leaving their hideout."

"That's why it's crucial for us to focus on separating him from the League," Hawks added, though the words 'by whatever means necessary' lingered in his thoughts.

"Twice's Quirk?! He was a duplicate?" Endeavor questioned, his mind racing to comprehend the revelation. However, his thoughts were abruptly interrupted as the Drill Nomu launched an attack towards him, a strike that he swiftly countered with his flames.

As Endeavor focused on dealing with the immediate threat, he became aware of numerous Nomus emerging from different floors and even the ceiling of the hospital. "You impudent--" Endeavor's voice resonated with fury as he unleashed his fire towards the incoming wave of Nomus.

"The sheer quantity of these Nomus is surpassing our expectations," Nezu said. "Even though they may not be as strong as the black Nomus, they still present a big challenge for an average hero to deal with."

The scene shifted to a hidden location beneath the hospital, where the real Garaki stood before Shigaraki, who lay motionless within a tank connected to an array of machinery.

Izuku's mind raced at an accelerated pace as he took in the sight of Shigaraki encased in the machinery, surrounded by various equipment. Every piece of evidence he saw made his theory stronger and made him dislike the truth he was discovering even more.

"I've been so absorbed with my masterpiece, Tomura Shigaraki, that I've left everything else to my double," Garaki said, admiring Shigaraki as he slept in the tank. "But how could you know that? But... you heroes are provoking!" He then located his electronic chair and started to make his escape on it. "Like I'd abandon this hospital! In order to duplicate and cultivate one Quirk, do you know how much equipment and time is needed? How hard do you think I worked to stock this many Quirks?" The scene reveals numerous shelves, stacked with hundreds of containers filled with various types of Quirks.

Everyone in the room couldn't help but feel a mix of anger, sadness, and disgust at the sight before them.

"Look at that, it's like a supermarket for quirks," Gran Torino sarcastically remarked.

"These quirks... they belong to people," All Might said, his voice filled with restrained fury. His words cut through the air, emphasizing the grim reality behind the shelves filled with containers. "I feel sorry for all the innocent individuals whose lives were manipulated and stolen from them. Endeavor was right to label this man as a devil's pawn."

Then when he reached another section of the lab he got off his chair and started running to somewhere. "Everything's packed in here," we see multiple containers filled with high-end Nomus. "My entire life!"

"Those are..." Endeavor's voice trailed off, his gaze hardening as he stared at the rows of High-End Nomus stored within the facility.

"High-End Nomus..." Hawks finished his sentence, equally disturbed by the sight of them. "And there are quite a lot of them."

"We cannot allow these High-End Nomus to be unleashed upon the nation," Ryukyu declared. "We must bring an end to this madness once and for all."

"The bloodshed and happy days I shared with All For One!" Garaki's expression showed that panic was finally settling as he rushed somewhere. "All of it!"

"Only someone as deranged as him could find a life consumed by bloodshed and violence as 'happy days'," Tokoyami said.

"He's lost touch with any sense of morality or empathy," Yaoyorozu added, her voice filled with disgust. "To him, the destruction he has caused and the lives he has claimed are nothing more than a sick game."

Back in the dark corridor, Nomus charged at Mirko, who readied herself to confront them with a confident smirk and a fearless glint in her eyes.

"Will she be alright, 'ribbit'?" Tsu asked, her voice filled with concern. "I know she's strong, but there are too many of them."

"Don't worry, Asui," Ryukyu reassured with a gentle smile. "I understand your natural concern in this situation, but we're talking about Rumi here. Just sit back and watch. This will make you understand the gap that exists between you newbies and the top heroes of this nation."

"How fun!" Mirko exclaimed as she dashed towards the Nomus. In a display of sheer power, she effortlessly plowed through the Nomus in her path. It wasn't even a fight; she demolished them with ease, shattering them like fragile branches on a withered tree.

The students of Class 1-A and 1-B watched in awe as Mirko unleashed her power and effortlessly decimated the Nomus. Their eyes widened, and some even gasped at the display of strength and ferocity before them.

"Whoa, she's amazing!" Kirishima exclaimed, his jaw-dropping in disbelief. "I've never seen anyone take down Nomus like that!"

"Look at her go! She's like a whirlwind!" Uraraka cheered, her eyes sparkling with admiration.

"Impressive... She knows exactly where to strike," Setsuna remarked, studying Mirko's swift movements and precision with a focused gaze.

"Did you see how effortlessly she tore through them?" Kendo commented, her voice filled with a mix of awe and determination. "We have a long way to go if we want to reach that level."

"Yeah, but it's also something to aspire to," Momo added, her gaze fixed on Mirko.

"I'm going to make an active effort to avoid getting on her bad side," Mineta said while trembling with fear.

"Hmph, not bad," Bakugo muttered under his breath, a small grin tugging at the corner of his lips. As he watched Mirko tear through the Nomus, his mind raced, analyzing her techniques, and speed, and started considering how he would have handled the situation if he were in her shoes.

'I need to become stronger,' were the first words that came to Izuku's mind as he witnessed Mirko's display of power and fearlessness. His eyes were glued to the screen, taking in every detail of her movements, speed, and the way her legs moved. He already contemplated incorporating elements of her style into his own. 'Maybe I could ask her to teach me a thing or two later.'

Meanwhile, Mirko, listening to their reactions, puffed her chest with pride. She was not only delighted to see the students admiring her strength, which she had worked incredibly hard to achieve, but also proud of her on-screen self who handled the situation like the badass she knew she was.

Going back to Garaki, we see him running toward the Tiny Nomu while holding two containers in his hands. "Walk's over, Johnny," Garaki said urgency evident in his voice. "Warp me and Shigaraki immediately!"

"Damm it! They have another wrapper with them," Mic said. "Someone needs to stop that bastard from escaping."

As the Tiny Nomu began to approach Garaki, the doors of the lab suddenly burst open with tremendous force. Mirko stormed into the laboratory, obliterating Johnny in the process and shattering multiple canisters with her unstoppable might.

"Yay!" students cheered as not only Mirko arrived just in the nick of time, but she also swiftly demolished the Wrapper Nomu in one fell swoop. Even adults were glad to see her getting there before that bastard could escape.

Mirko's gaze locked onto Garaki, and a confident smirk crossed her face. Meanwhile, Garaki's expression contorted in horror as he screamed upon seeing her before him. "Are you...the real one?!"

"Haha! Caught you..." Mirko smirked as her eyes held a ferocious as well as mischievous glint, "bitch!"

To be continued...

******

Note:- Ok, so the timeline is a little messy so please consider it as an alternate timeline thing, thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 307 99
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
79.5K 3.8K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...
8.7K 168 13
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...
130K 2.2K 62
Almost a month and a half since the defeat of the paranormal liberation army and the death of all for one, peace was once again achieved. Although th...