𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋

By popsxnats

𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐓𝐡... More

W E L C O M E
C H A P T E R O N E
C H A P T E R T W O
C H A P T E R T H R E E
C H A P T E R F O U R
C H A P T E R F I V E
C H A P T E R S I X
C H A P T E R S E V E N
C H A P T E R N I N E
C H A P T E R T E N
C H A P T E R E L E V E N
C H A P T E R T W E L V E
* C H R I S T M A S S P E C I A L *
C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

C H A P T E R E I G H T

689 14 7
By popsxnats

Valerie

          It was already the next day. Even worse, it was almost time for dinner. My nerves rushed in and my hands wouldn't stop shaking. I barely got any sleep yesterday after Knox left. I was too scared for what might happen today and I started getting headaches back to back. I'm pretty sure this is one of these moments where I'm completely lost on what to do.

          I finished the final touches to my makeup, got dressed up in a white long sleeve shirt, a black skirt, and black knee high socks. This should be enough to cover parts of me I don't feel like hiding with makeup. This should look classy enough even, basic but classy.

          I put my hair into a messy cute bun. My head had enough yesterday. Hair down is easier to pull than tied up hair anyways, I should know.

          I stare at myself in the mirror soaking in how I currently look and I barely recognize myself. One day I hope I'll be able to smile at myself in the mirror instead of frowning all the time. That would be refreshing.

          That makes me think about the times I smiled with Knox. The way I smile with him should be an everyday thing. Sadly it's not. Honestly the days I was beaten are starting to become good days because those were the days I spent with Knox. Those were the days I actually felt happy and free. Feelings that are practically a stranger to me. Feelings I want permanently so badly.

          "Valerie, hurry up!" I flinched as my father screamed.

          Guess I lost track of time. I gathered a few of my belongings I needed and headed downstairs. Overthinking can wait for later.

           My father was already in the car by the time I made it downstairs. I made my way to the car and got in. As I got in my father's eyes pierced through me and sent trembles through my body. I'm still fidgety from two days ago.

          "This is your moment to redeem yourself. Don't embarrass yourself nor me, and speak when spoken to. Do you understand?"

          Of course I did. I understood the first time, the second time, the third, the fourth, and every other time those same lines ever left his mouth. If I wanted to I could easily lip sync him.

          "Yes father," is all I said. Like the good, submissive, little girl I used to be and still am. Nothing has changed nor do I think it ever will.

          He kept a straight face and drove off.

          We got to Comello's home. A warm smile by Mr.Comello himself was waiting outside for us. Knox was nowhere in sight. I thought he would be here considering he presented the invite.

           Maybe he's inside?

          "Welcome the both of you. Please come inside and enjoy dinner." Mr.Comello led us in. "Thank you." I smiled. Mannerism is important, especially when you're being watched.

          We arrived at the table and still no sign of Knox. He never really did show up before, with the exception of those few times, but I thought he would today. I guess I thought things were different.

          Would it be wrong if I asked where he is?

          "Hmm I thought your son would be here since he invited us." My father commented before I could ask. Saved by the bell it seems.

          "I thought so too. He was the one who initiated this dinner and said he was going to attend. It's weird that he's not here." Mr.Comello scratched the back of his neck.

          "What a shame. Shall we start the dinner?" My father asks.

          I'm not surprised my father would suggest that. He only cares for himself.

          "I suppose so. Let's eat."

          We all sat and they both started to dig into their food. I couldn't, I just stood there. Something didn't feel good. Pain increased in my stomach and my jaw tightened at the pain trying to distract myself from it. The aftermath of all the kicking is finally starting to catch on. My mind is starting to scream out telling me what I need to do.

          I need to get out of here.

          "I'm sorry, may I use your bathroom?" I asked nicely. My fathers eyes shot death glares that burned through the front of my head.

          "Of course, it's on the second floor and all the way down to your left."

          "Thank you." I excused myself at the table and walked to the bathroom. Each step made my stomach feel uneasy but I kept going until I was finally able to shut the bathroom door behind me.

          As soon as I got inside I locked the door and immediately gripped the sink to gain balance. Today really doesn't seem like my day but then again when is it ever.

          The stomach pains didn't end so I lifted up my shirt and didn't find myself surprised when I saw bruises. It was going to form at some point especially after the number my father did to me. My gaze saddened as I used my fingers to trace the outline of the bruises.

          When was the last time I didn't have any bruises? I can't recall.

          I don't even think I could recall what made my father act like this. Was it because of me? Or did something else turn him this way?

          I scoff at the stupidity of my questions. I should know better. Any question I would ask myself will never get an actual answer and I just have to deal with it.

          I pull out my phone to check the time and it's been quite some time. Before anyone starts to question I should head back downstairs.

          As I walk out of the bathroom I feel two strong arms pull me in until I hit something solid. My whole body tenses up in fear as a result causing my breathing to hitch up a bit.

          "I knew it was you." A low, husky voice whispered into my ear. Chills ran down my spine as a stirring feeling built up between my legs. Only one person could make me feel this way.

          Knox.

         The tension in my body calms down when I realize it's him. I get out of his hold to turn and look at him, still keeping his hands on me. Lately I've craved the sight of him and my eyes were begging for his. Just like that I get lost in his eyes.     

          "You okay? You tensed up just a minute ago?" His words brought me back to reality. His hands still on me just readjusted.

          "Yes sorry, you just startled me that's all." I lied. He doesn't need to know that though. "Well I have to go back down to dinner. Somewhere you should be as well." I crossed my arms.

          "I'm coming Blossom. I was just late, that's all. Before we go down I have to do something."

          "And that is?" I ask.

          He looks at me up and down making my insides turn mushy. The effect he has on me should be illegal.

          "This."

          Knox pulls me against him closer, lowering his mouth onto mine. My lips accepted his and emotions flowed throughout my body. This kiss was filled with hunger and it wasn't for the food downstairs. I was hungry for him and by the way he was devouring my lips I could tell he was hungry for me too.

          His hands traveled up and down my body sending shivers all over. I can't get enough of his touch, I want more, I need more.

          His tongue danced with mine and it felt like this was all a fever dream.

          God he knows what he's doing.

          Suddenly the thought about the dinner popped into my head. "Wait. We can't do this. Your dad and my father are downstairs waiting for us..." I trailed off   as my cheeks began to heat up after each word. "And they'll hear us."

          Knox laughed.

          "I like how innocent you think. Don't worry Blossom I'll make sure they won't hear us," Knox twirls some of my hair in his hand. "As for right now I have something to make up for."

          Knox enters the bathroom pulling me with him. He conquered my lips once more for a few minutes then stopped.

          "Permission to go forward?" He asks.

          "Always." I daringly answered. I just gave him permission for everything and I'm okay with that. In fact my body already trusts and only reacts to him. 

          Knox lifts me up and places me on the sink.

          "Spread your legs for me," he demands but softly.

          I start to spread my legs slowly, teasing him. My heart started to pump faster as tension grew between us. My breathing got deeper and I was more than nervous. Nervous about what this might become, nervous that Knox will see how inexperienced I am and get bored of me. However even with all those thoughts I still want this, I want it bad.

          Knox trails up my upper thighs reaching for the hems of my panties. He pulls them down slowly, now teasing me, and takes them off of me. After he starts to trail kisses on my upper thigh that isn't covered and each kiss he gets closer and closer to my pussy. The kisses stop as he looks back up to me, taking me in. He then places one kiss on each thigh making me grow with need and impatience. I'm sure he even noticed how he's affecting me because after the last kiss he looked back up at me and smirked.

          He's teasing me, no doubt about it.

          "Knox, don't tease me." My frustration is starting to kick in and my pussy is aching for him.

          "You want me to continue?" He asks.

          "Yes."

          "I want to hear you beg Blossom." He kissed my inner thigh again, showing how serious he was.

          "Please." I whisper in embarrassment which turned me on more than I like to admit.

          "What was that?" He teased again.

          I know he heard me. He was challenging me to see what I would do. Maybe even to see if I'm too scared to do it.

          Challenge accepted.

          Courage poured into me as I grabbed Knox's shirt and pulled him up to me. I started placing kisses on his neck, feeling his bulge growing hard and rubbing me through his pants. Seeing how much I affected him sparked something in me. It made me realize pleasing him was now my favorite thing to do. It was a must.

          "Please Knox. I need you." I begged.

          I pulled him away to look him in the eyes. I was met by two dark eyes filled with lust and desire. Looks like I woke up something inside him.

          "Anything you want, Blossom."

          He crashed his lips onto mine for a few seconds then started kissing my neck. I decided to do a bold move and grind myself on his bulge. I heard his breathing get heavier and desire built up between the both of us.

          "Knox..." I could barely get words out. "I need more."

          "Shh baby. I'll make sure you're satisfied in the end, don't worry." He trailed more kisses lower and lower. "Fuck Blossom. I can't get enough of you." Knox comes up again and crashes his lips onto mine again. This time more aggressive and needy but perfect.

          "How wet am I going to find you, hmm?"

          "I don't know." I didn't want to admit how much.

          "I guess I'll just have to find out for myself."

          Knox drops to his knees and licks his lips at the sight of my pussy as if I was his last meal. His fingers reached my entrance and he slid one of his fingers in and out.

          "Fuck, you're fucking soaked. All for me," he trailed off. "I have to taste you."

          Knox grabbed my thighs, pulled me closer, and devoured my pussy. I bit my lip trying to hide my moans but failed. His tongue was hitting all the right places. He was licking, sucking, and biting, making me into a complete mess.

          "Oh.. Knox," I let out.

          His hold on my legs felt like a mixture of pain and pleasure. His fingers were digging into me but I didn't care. Pain felt so good with his touch. My body is more than fine with letting him hurt me in any way he wants, as long as this pleasure is also provided.

          A sudden strong feeling was reaching more core. My eyes were starting to roll back and my panting got heavier.

          "Knox, I'm about to- uhh."

          My legs started shaking and my body wanted to move but Knox gripped my hips and held me down as he kept going. The feeling grew more and more until finally the release.

          "Knox! Fuck!" I grabbed his hair as the orgasm released through me. My legs shook uncontrollably and my eyes were filled with stars. I can definitely say the rumors were right. He's definitely experienced and he knows exactly what he's doing.

          At first I was kind of mad from the other day but this definitely made up for everything. No complaints at all from my side.

          My body started to calm down as did my breathing. Knox pulled away licking his lips seductively. Everything he does is hot and seductive and makes me want more of him.

          "You taste so fucking good, so sweet. Just a simple taste of you makes me want more," he says standing up.

          "How do you feel?" He asks.

          "Really good."

          I couldn't help but smile. This all felt like heaven. Till this moment I still feel high off the sensation he made me feel. There's really no words to describe it. All I know is that I crave more, I want more.

          "Told you I'd make it up. I plan on making it up every day and in every fucking nasty way I could think of." Knox palms my face and looks me in the eyes. "The things I'd do to you with your permission."

          Knox leans down to kiss me and this time it was more passionate. Every kiss between us has felt like a dream I never want to wake up from. I could get lost into him forever because of his kisses.

          Sensation builds up again when his still hard bulge rubs against me as we kiss. He pleasured me this whole time and I almost forgot about him. I'm not much experienced when it comes to giving head but I feel like I at least know the basics.

          "What about you?" I ask, reaching my hand down to touch his bulge.

          Knox stops my hand and brings it to his mouth so he can place a light kiss. "Don't worry about me, Blossom. We have dinner to get to. There's always more moments and time."

          He was right. I completely forgot about the dinner even after I gave a whole speech about how we should go join it. My father is going to kill me. I have to think of an excuse quickly.

          Knox helps me down from the sink. I began to search for my panties but they were nowhere to be found.

          "Hey do you know where my-," I turn and see him holding the panties up. Embarrassment filled my face while he was taking the pleasure of this. His sly smirk formed across his face. He's still teasing me.

          "Can I have those back?"

          "No."

          His answer almost made me gasp. Was he crazy?

          "No? I can't have no underwear while eating in front of our dads! Are you crazy?"

          "Sometimes," he answered as he took steps near me and bent down to my ear. "They won't know. Only I will know about your pussy getting wet while I tease it under the table. I'll be thinking about how much I want my dick to enter you, hard."

          Jesus that turned me on so much. It shouldn't have but it did. Just the thought of it makes my thighs squeeze together from the ache of my pussy.

          Knox scans me up and down. He knows how much he's turning me on right now. He's playing dirty and the crazy fact is that I'm willing to play too.

          "Fine but I'll go down first. We can't have them suspecting anything." I said and he agreed. Glad we're both on the same page.

          I started to walk out and felt a smack on my ass. I shrieked in surprise while Knox laughed. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me close to him and facing him.

          "Be a good girl and don't make any sounds when I touch you. You don't want our dads to know how much you like it when I finger fuck you right?"

          "Right." heat pooled between my legs.

          "Good girl." He placed a kiss on my forehead and then led me out the bathroom. He let me go down the stairs first while he stayed up for a few minutes more.

          When I got back to the table I gave my apologies and blamed it on a "female situationship". Total lie but it helped stop the death stares from my father. He even made a joke about women always being late because of our situations, not surprising. After their little laugh they continued to share jokes about the most random stuff ever.

          "Sorry I'm late. I had to handle important things." I had to fight my smile as Knox walked in. His eyes caught mine and I got way too overly excited. I guess the thought about what is about to happen excites me.

          I never felt so alive before, until him.

          "Son, it's a pleasure." His father greeted him but he ignored his father's presence and sat by me quickly. I can't help but think maybe there's tension between him and his father. I heard his father sigh but I don't say anything because it seems like it's best to not interfere. Who am I even to talk about relationships with fathers anyways.

          "Welcome to our home. It's nice to see you again." Knox greeted my father. My father greeted him back with a fake smile. Only I know that though.

          "Well cheers to my son joining us finally. I feel like I barely see you sometimes." I can feel the tension fill the air between them.

          "Sounds like a you problem." Knox didn't look at his father once. He ignored his father's eyes while he gave him the cold shoulder.

          I'm definitely missing something here.

          Mr.Comello caught the hint and started to talk with my father instead. Both of them being distracted gave Knox the opportunity to rest his hand on my thigh. My breathing quickened and I looked towards our fathers. They were still lost in their own conversation.

          "Spread for me Blossom." Knox whispered into my ear.

          Slowly, without making any sound, I spread my legs. We could get caught any moment right now but that's what makes it more exciting. I'm not worried about my father right now but I don't know if that is more of the adrenaline talking. What I do know is that we were both too lost in each other to stop.

          His fingers enter inside me. He was faster this time, pumping his fingers in and out. I can't help but think how wrong this is but how right it feels. I try to focus on the conversation our father's were having so I wouldn't moan. It was a struggle to do that but it was helping.

          I feel my body growing more tense and that's when I know I'm almost at my release. I use my fingers to dig into my legs as a way to not make any sounds.

          "Look at you being a good girl." Knox continues to whisper. "I can feel your pussy tightening around my fingers. Come for me."

          My release came crashing out at his demand. My legs shook a bit and I was trying to catch my breath quickly. I look towards our father's again and they're still talking. It's crazy to think we managed to do all of that without getting caught.

          Knox takes my hand and places it on his bulge. "See what you do to me? Now I have to live with this for the whole dinner." I laugh to myself on the inside. I did try to help in the bathroom but he said he was fine.

          "Maybe I can help if you let me." I used this opportunity to rub his bulge. Payback for all the other times he was teasing me. His jaw tightened and gave away how much my touch affected him. It almost makes me too excited on how I make him feel. However, it's terrifying knowing how he makes me feel. I'm too familiar with disappointment that it's become a phobia of mine.

          "Oh you will Blossom." He says with a devilish smile. I should be scared of that smile, I should be scared of him, but instead it makes me want the consequences even more. God how I changed.

          "Ah yes Knox's mother was a delight in her own way." Knox tensed as his father spoke. I saw a shift in his eyes and his mood. It was so quick, so sudden.

          "Don't talk about her you prick." By the way Knox was on defense mode I could tell his mother is a touchy subject.

          "Knox, don't be cruel. I loved your mother very much, even as much as you did."

          "Yeah right. Your love is fake. If it was real you would have changed and you would have been there!" He argued.

          Been there? What happened to his mother?

          Even though I have so many questions I stay silent. He doesn't need this right now and it's not the right time.

          "Please don't blame me for that son. I'm already depressed over her death." Mr.Comello gave a pained expression. I turn to look at Knox and see how his jaw tightened.

          What should I do? Even my father is quiet.

          "You're depressed!? Motherfucker, it was your fault!" Knox raised his voice, shocking everyone, even me. I even felt myself flinch a bit and I hope Knox didn't see that because I'm not scared of him.

          He paused for a minute contemplating something. "Fuck this. I'm out of here." He gets up from his seat and leaves the area.

          "Knox don't!" His father shouted but he was already too late. Knox slammed the door making sure everyone knew he was out of the house. His father groaned in regret.

          "I'll go talk to him." I blurted out of nowhere. Everyone is surprised, I even surprised myself when I said that.

          Knox is someone that I care about and although I don't know how to comfort someone I still want to try. I also don't want him to do something stupid. He was there for me when I fainted so now it's my turn to be there for him.

          "Thank you." Mr.Comello gave me a sad smile. I just nodded in return and walked away.

          When I walked out the door I saw Knox near his motorcycle already so I quickened my pace to catch up to him. He was almost about to get on and drive away.

          "Knox!" I screamed.

          He quickly turned my way, giving me a death glare. He was beyond pissed that I followed. The death glare didn't last too long, his gaze softened just for a bit. Long enough for me to know he's still there.

          "What are you doing here?" His tone was cold. This wasn't the same Knox from a few minutes ago. I'm still determined to talk him out of what he's going to do on impulse.

          "Don't go please. I know you're going to go do something impulsive." My voice cracked when I said please. I was practically begging for him to stay.

          "So what, it's who I am."

          This isn't who he is and we both know it. He could say it is all he wants but we both know deep down he doesn't want to go down this route. I can't help but care so I can't let him go through what he's about to do.

          "Stay here and let me help you." I blurted out.

          Who am I even kidding? I can't even help myself. All I know is that I'm willing to help him with all I got because I like him.

          The sudden realization hits me. I like him a lot.

          Words just started to slip out after that. "Do you want to speak to me? Do you need me to be a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen? Do you want to tell me about it to help ease the pain? Or do you want me to hold you in silence while you calm down? I can do that, just for you." All these questions just poured out with one remaining. "Do you want to use me in any way you want to help you forget?"

          That was a risky question but I still asked. Sometimes people just want to forget what they've been through. I should know.

          No answer back, however he was thinking about it. I saw it in his face and that was enough for me.

          Come on Knox, please.

          Finally his stillness broke as he sighed. "Just because we did things doesn't mean you're entitled to knowing personal shit about me. It's none of your fucking business. Don't start being the annoying girl that asks so many questions that don't concern her. Just leave me alone." His words were cruel.

          Each word slapped me in the face and heart. The worst part is that I didn't think that. I just wanted to help.

          I felt my eyes get watery and my lip quiver.

          Knox didn't say anything after that though. He gave me one last look then got on his bike and drove away. I was left there in complete shock and heartbreak. Once again I put myself in something and got disappointed in the end.

          Every comforting and good thing he has said to me went down the drain. Every feeling he's made me feel now seems fake, like as if I was just someone for fun and that's it. I feel so embarrassed and my heart breaks more and more each time I replay his words.

          "Valerie lets go. The boy is gone and now he's a lost cause. Don't waste your time." My father's voice startled me. I had to pull my feelings together so he wouldn't find out anything.

          I spent years pretending I'm fine so this should be easy.

          "Come on, we're going home."

          I obeyed.

          I left that house with a broken heart and another disappointing memory. Lucky me.

————————————————————-
4499 words

Heyy! Sorry for the delay for this chapter! This chapter was very rocky lol. Some of you might even hate Knox right now lolol. Listen the drama needs to happen. Just sip the tea everyone!

Any theories??

Any questions??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.3K 26
A badboy needs to change his ways and stay out of trouble. Will he be able to finish high school? Read to find out
39.7K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
2.2K 6 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...