I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Va...

Da Coovaca122

I'm Not Weak (Chainsaw Man Various x Female Yuji! Reader) Inspired by a comment from _insignificant_user on W... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Gojo Vs Makima
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

2.7K 107 21
Da Coovaca122

It was an odd situation, at first (Y/n) did not know the Gun Devil would possess Aki. But, the moment she went face to face with the devil, she knew instantly. It was hard to tell at first glance, due to the gun covering the upper half of his face, but it was obvious. She didn't have it in her to kill him, yet she passed that feeling and ended his life.

It was oddly silent in her dorm room, as she quietly packed up her stuff. After all, due to killing the devil, she was granted any wish she desired. It took a lot of coaxing from Sukuna and Satoru, as she was adamant about going back to the Jujutsu community. But the two males convinced her to live a normal life, so her path would no longer be full of blood. But, in order to convince her, it came with a price. One that the higher-ups weren't all too happy with, and had to oblige.

Sukuna let out an annoyed sigh, as he lounged on (Y/n)'s bed, watching as she packed. His full form encompassed the bed, much to his disappointment. "How long will you keep moping around?" Sukuna asked as he propped his head on his hand. "Well, unlike you, I'm not used to killing people" (Y/n) spat, refusing to look at him. "And you're still mad at me, you'd think after our new deal you'd lighten up" Sukuna grumbled, clearly annoyed.

What does this new deal entail? Well, he had to agree to not hurt anyone, unless it was for self-defense. This did not include devils or curses. After all, (Y/n) didn't have empathy for either, so why should Sukuna pretend to care as well? After all, this deal was to convince (Y/n) to live a normal life. Being outside her body was his own choice, he trusted that she wouldn't be getting killed anytime soon.

"I'm not mad! I'm just... Grieving, alright?" (Y/n) protested as she turned away from him. Swiftly, Sukuna took advantage of her lack of attention, as his claws snagged on her clothes and yanked her backward. "Wah! What the hell?! Let go!" (Y/n) complained as she struggled in his grip, which he easily overpowered.

Although he had to admit, her strength was not that of a normal human, and could easily tear his arm off if she could. But, instead, she was trapped in his arms and forced onto the bed. "Don't go ordering me around, runt" Sukuna grumbled as he kept her pinned to his chest, effectively snarring her arms and legs from flailing around.

(Y/n) let out a frustrated sigh as she reluctantly fell slack against his hold, but that did not deter her from glaring up at him. "I hate you" she hissed at him. "Mhm, sure" Sukuna hummed sarcastically as he smirked down at her, unfazed by her rage. They sat in silence for a good while, if it wasn't for the occasional shift, Sukuna would've thought she had fallen asleep. Eventually, he allowed her to leave his gasp and continue packing to her heart's content.

~~~

Being in a new house, owned by Satoru, was not something Sukuna ever wanted the experience of doing. He had half a mind to take over some random person's house and drag his vessel with him. But, the blasted sorcerer was the only source of income the kid had, ruining that would not be ideal. At least the furniture and house flooring can accommodate his large size.

It had been over 3 months since they had given up contact with the Devil Hunter society. Unfortunately, for Sukuna, that doesn't apply to the Jujutsu Sorcerers. Due to her having stronger connections within the jujutsu community, they regularly visit her. Choso and Todo attempted to live with her, but Sukuna instantly shut that down.

Thankfully, (Y/n) had bounced back to her bubbly self, but that soon gave way to being annoying. "Sukuna! Come on! Please?" (Y/n) whined as she yanked on his hair. "Quit pulling my hair, you little shit" he growled as he shoved her off of him, causing her to fall to the floor. "Then quit being a jerk and go to the fair with me!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she jumped onto her feet. Sukuna warps away from her just in case she tries to jump him or pull his hair again.

"You think I want to be surrounded by worthless maggots all day? I'd rather hang myself" Sukuna hissed as he glared down at her. "Ha?! But you hang around me all the time!" (Y/n) remarked as she attempted to rush at him. He moves to the side in time and rolls his eyes. "I am starting to regret that," he spoke out loud, walking away. "Fine, if you won't go, I'll just ask Denji to go with me then!" (Y/n) announced as she childishly stuck her tongue out at him.

Sukuna grumbled under his breath as he thought about it. If she goes with Denji alone there's a chance that the pervert would try to touch her. Even just touching her arm makes Sukuna want to tear Denji's head off. "Fucking hell... Fine, I'll go with you," Sukuna mutters, caving into her demands. "Sweet!! I knew you'd come around!" (Y/n) cheered as she tackled him into a hug. Sukuna scoffs and he just wraps one arm around her, "hugging" her back. "Yeah, yeah get off me now," he said rudely but made no attempt to actually move her.

"Fine... But, while we're out, no killing anyone! I want to have fun like a normal person" (Y/n) said as she released him. "You're not normal," he said pointedly, earning a pout from her. "Well, as normal as I can be! Just, don't kill anyone, that includes hurting too!" (Y/n) said as she pointed at him accusingly. "If I have fun I will not kill or hurt anyone. How boring" he said as he let out an annoyed sigh.

"I guess that's good enough... Now get changed! Wearing a Kimono is not going to cut it" (Y/n) said as she pushed him toward the room. "Plus, you smell like dog shit," she said while pinching her nose. "You don't exactly smell like roses either, brat," Sukuna growled, annoyed and offended. "Right, right, just get changed, grandma" (Y/n) mocked as she shoved him into the bedroom, closing the door on him.

It took a while, but eventually, they made their way to the fair. "I can't believe you're only wearing pants" (Y/n) grumbled, pouting at him. "Look here, those clothes are way too tight and it's too hot anyways" Sukuna argued as he gestured to her. "Well that's not my problem that you're sensitive to the sun" (Y/n) sassed as she walked up to the booth.

"Two wristbands please!" She said cheerfully as she slapped down 20 bucks. Receiving the wristbands, she turns to Sukuna with a blank look. "Put this on" she demanded as she shoved a wristband in his face. Sukuna snatched the wristband from her and he looked at it, glaring at it. "What is this for?" He asked, eyeing it in disgust.

"For rides, that thing cost 10 bucks, now put it on" (Y/n) repeated, looking impatient. "You're not telling me how to, you dumbass," Sukuna said, as he attempted to put it on. "You don't-" (Y/n) snickered trying to hold in her laughter. "You- Bahaha!" She couldn't help it, watching him struggling was comedic gold! Sukuna scowled down at her, as she clutched her stomach from the pain. He picks her up by her shirt and points at her.

"Listen here, you little shit, keep laughing and I'll decorate my throne with your insides," he threatened. "Don't- hehe" (Y/n) continued to snicker, unable to make full sentences. "Give me a second-" She wheezed, not taking him seriously. It took her a moment, of her wheezing and snickering, still suspended in air, until she finally calmed down.

"You want to do what with your throne now?" She asked innocently. He rolls his eyes sighing and drops her, but she easily landed on her feet instead of her ass. "Whatever, what are we going to do?" Sukuna asked, easily changing the subject, as he looked around. "First, give me the wristband and your arm" (Y/n) demanded as she held out her hand. Reluctantly, he did, and she strapped the wristband around his wrist.

"Alright! Let's go to the rollercoaster! You've ever been on one?" She asked curiously. "Brat we didn't have roller coasters in my time," Sukuna grumbled as he watched one coaster go around with humans screaming. "Right... Forgot your ancient as hell..." (Y/n) mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear, earning her a sharp glare, one she ignored. "Well, I'm changing your experience now!" She said as she grabbed his arm and started dragging him towards the entrance for a roller coaster.

He lets her drag him, with a scowl on his face and he is not oblivious to the looks women and men are giving him. Perhaps he can find a human to play with... It wasn't long before he was sitting on the roller coaster, as (Y/n) was practically bouncing in her seat. "Isn't this fun?! You get to experience your first roller coaster!" She said excitedly.

Sukuna looked at the restraints strapping him in so he wouldn't fly out, they were flimsy in his opinion. "Yeah sure, I want to see what the fuss is all about," Sukuna answered blandly. (Y/n) grinned at him as a loud alarm sounded, announcing they were about to begin. At first, the coaster was slow, like sluggishly slow, as it dragged itself upward. "When we drop, you should raise your hands and scream" (Y/n) suggested him.

"Why?" He asked as they got closer to the first hill. "For the fun" (Y/n) said with a shrug, she then gasped loudly. "Oh! Oh! We're here! Get ready!" She exclaimed as she pointed at the end of the hill. He was not ready, as the roller coaster fell and the wind slapped his face. The speed did not slow down as it went over another hill and lopped upside down.

"WEEE!!!" (Y/n) screamed with her arms raised, the restraints keeping her pinned down. Sukuna decided to humor her and raise his hands in the air, he did not scream, however. The day he decides to scream would be the day that pigs sprouted wings and flew. After a few more loops, the ride eventually slows down and they come to a jolting stop. "So, what did you think?" (Y/n) asked as they walked away from the roller coaster.

"It wasn't bad, but it was mediocre," Sukuna said honestly as he walked next to her. "Is there more or was that it?" He asked as he eyed the large area of activities. "Are you serious?! Not even close! Since you're new to this, next is the booths!" (Y/n) said as she pointed over to the booths. People yelled at people to play their crappy games, as prizes hang over the stall. Some of these prizes even had animals. "So, which game looks interesting to you?" She asked curiously.

"That looks interesting," Sukuna said as he pointed to a vendor. The game was a high striker, a game based on the strength of the user. Currently, there was a muscular human attempting the game, only to fail, most likely rigged to not properly work. "Honestly... I'm not surprised" (Y/n) mumbled but shrugged and walked over toward the machine, knowing Sukuna would follow.

"Welcome! You two lovely people look ready to play! It's only 5 bucks for one turn! Get to the top you get a prize!" The vendor said with a fake smile. Hiding the scowl he wanted to send to Sukuna, instantly knowing he was a "devil". It wasn't hard to tell when Sukuna was 3 meters tall and sported 4 arms and 4 eyes. Paying the vendor 5 bucks, (Y/n) gestured to the machine. "Go on, give it a go," she said, looking at him expectantly.

Sukuna cracked his shoulders as he grabbed the hammer, raising it high he slammed it on the target. "You know, there's a thing called holding back" (Y/n) said with an evident pout. "Oops," Sukuna said with a casual shrug, not regretting a thing. "Hey! You! You broke my machine!" The vendor exclaimed as they marched over to Sukuna. Sukuna rests the hammer over his shoulder as he raises his brow. "Seems like a you problem for having such a weak bell," he responds nonchalantly.

"Excuse me?! You will be paying for the damage!" The vendor exclaimed, looking ready to throw hands. Sukuna smirked, silently daring the human to try attacking him. "Ah-haha, I think we overstayed ourselves" (Y/n) nervously chuckled as she dragged Sukuna away before someone actually died, taking the hammer with them.

"Well... There goes that idea..." (Y/n) grumbled with a pout, having wasted 5 dollars on getting yelled at. Then again, the stuffed prizes they had were mostly Chainsaw Man merch, so maybe it's best Sukuna got a hammer instead. "You know, you're not supposed to destroy the games" she lectured him.

"And as I told him, it's not my fault he has weak faulty equipment," Sukuna scoffed, carrying his hammer in pride. "No... You're just too strong" (Y/n) grumbled, sweatdropping at him. As they passed the other vendors, her attention instantly shifted. "Oh! Look! That one has pet hermit crabs!" She said as she pointed at a booth excitedly.

Confused, Sukuna peered at the animal (Y/n) was pointing at, it was odd humans were just giving them away. "Can I eat it?" He asked carelessly. (Y/n) stared at him with a blank look that said "You can't be serious". "No," she said bluntly with crossed arms. "We're going to keep one as a pet! Maybe then, you'd make friends with it" she gushed, expecting too much out of the animal.

"That's one of the stupidest ideas you could come up with" Sukuna insulted her, earning a pout. "Shut up... You look stupid" (Y/n) grumbled, but loud enough for him to hear her. It was a pathetic comeback, one he will let pass for now. "Also, if you want to eat crab, we can buy that at a seafood store" she offered as she glanced at him. Sukuna was glaring down at a specific cage.

"That one is staring at me, it's challenging me," he grumbled, glaring at its beady eyes. The poor hermit crab seemed to blink at him before walking away from the glass. "I don't think it's intelligent enough to care about your existence" (Y/n) commented, staring at the hermit crab with an apologetic look.

"So why are you looking at it as if it can read your ugly face?" Sukuna retorted, raising his brow at her. "Because your ugly mug is glaring at it" (Y/n) sassed as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Look, if I win you that hermit crab, would you be less cranky?" She asked while pointing at the crab in question. "If you win that for me I will eat it," Sukuna said, honestly.

"But would you be less cranky?" She asked again. The hermit crab seems to look at them again as if staring them down expectantly. Sukuna then looks at the crab again, now the crab looking into his eyes. "Fine, I would be less cranky," Sukuna answers, as he glances away from her. "Alright, now watch and learn, how someone doesn't destroy a game" (Y/n) said with a cocky smirk as she walked toward the vendor.

The game is ring toss, getting 3 rings on a bottle gets them a hermit crab. While she is distracted with trying to win a crab, she does not notice the commotion behind her. A woman had wandered up to Sukuna, unbothered by his looming size."Hey hottie, what'd that hammer do?" A woman asked with a flirtatious smirk, eyeing Sukuna up and down boldly. "Not you, that's for sure," Sukuna grumbles, annoyed by her presence.

"Oh? A shy one, I don't mind" she cooed, her boobs bouncing a bit as she leaned close to him. "Back up, I won't warn you again" Sukuna growled at her. He was giving her another chance to take the hint and walk away with her limbs still attached. "Hey-" Before she could say something, she was interrupted. "Sukuna! Look, I won it! And it's the one you were eyeing!" (Y/n) cheered as she presented the hermit crab with pride.

Sukuna shoves the woman aside and carefully takes the hermit crab from (Y/n). "Isn't it cute? Look I think it likes you" (Y/n) said as she pointed at the crab, said crab was looking up at Sukuna blankly.

"Hm...." Sukuna hummed before grinning madly, with a loud smack, the hermit crab hit the woman in the face. "What the hell?! You said you'd eat it, not throw it!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she quickly scrambled to pick up the poor animal. "Whoops," Sukuna said casually, but the grin he sported indicated he didn't care. After all, he got to put the hermit crab in its place and piss the woman off.

"You're so mean" (Y/n) said as she glared at him, petting the animal's shell to comfort it. The crab looked unbothered and unaffected. With a loud sigh, she placed the crab back into its miniature cage, so that it doesn't run off somewhere. "Let's just go onto the next thing" she grumbled as she stomped away. Sukuna chuckled as he followed after her, amused by her anger.

But his amusement quickly turned into anger as he spotted the next task. In front of him was the water rides, well, more like a pathetic bouncy house with water flowing down the slide. It was evident that this ride was only for kids, as the grownups sat by and watched their offspring run around.

(Y/n) couldn't help but snicker at the thought of watching Sukuna sliding down it and being labeled as a massive child. "So do you want to go on it?" she asked with small snickers. "If you think I'll willingly be around those hell spawns, you're sorely mistaken" Sukuna growled as he glared down at her.

"Don't be like that, they're adorable" (Y/n) teased as she playfully elbowed him. On cue, one of the kids tumbled down the bouncy house and started ugly crying. Suddenly, a very familiar person ran to comfort the small child. "It's alright! Please stop crying! There, there" Denji cooed, slightly panicking.

"Oh great... Well, there goes my day" Sukuna grumbled, staring at Denji, unamused. "Quit being so mean" (Y/n) scolded him, with crossed arms. Denji perked up at the voices and turned his attention to the two. "Is that... (Y/N)!!" Denji exclaimed as he jumped at her, arms wide open.

Before Denj could touch her, Sukuna stood in front of her scowling at him. "Keep your filthy hands to yourself you pervert," he hissed at him. "Gah!" Denji cried as he jumped back at the unexpected guard. "Dude, not cool! Total cock block! How are you even here?!" Denji asked as he glared up at Sukuna.

"How I'm here is none of your concern, plus this is my day with (Y/n). I regret to let you ruin it more than you already have" Sukuna said as glared back at him. Denji grumbled as he got up to his feet. "Oh, you fucking asshole... I'm going to take your stupid hammer and shove it up your ass!" Denji exclaimed confidently.

"Oh, would you look at that, I think it's time for us to head to the Ferris wheel" (Y/n) said as she stared at her blank wrist and grabbed Sukuna's arm. "Oi! I am not done with him!" Sukuna protested as he dragged his feet into the soil. Surprisingly, (Y/n) is slowly able to drag his 3-meter frame. Despite this, she wasn't getting very far, but her stubbornness refused to let go and give up.

"Denji! Denji! Denji!" The little kid, that was crying earlier, called as they ran up to him, instantly clinging onto his leg. This caught (Y/n)'s attention, a bit confused by the new arrival. The kid then looks up at Sukuna with a judging look. "You smell funny, Mr," she said bluntly, earning a snicker from (Y/n). "Oh, I do? You're pretty much a porker, I could kill you and eat you here" Sukuna said, smirking.

"Like hell, I'd allow you to do that to her!" Denji said as he quickly hid the girl behind him. "Why do you care? She's a devil, isn't she? Ending her would be easy" Sukuna taunted as he showed off his claws. He wasn't an idiot, he could tell this new devil was the reincarnation of Makima. "Sukuna! Quit it! She's just a child!" (Y/n) said as she smacked his arm.

"She is not, she's a devil. You wanted normal, she is not normal" Sukuna growled, before swiftly looping an arm around her and lifting her up like a sack of rice. Instantly she started to squirm, but his arm did not budge as he started to walk away. "Keep your snot-nosed brat and your perverted ass away from my vessel," Sukuna said as he glanced behind him to glare at Denji.

Denji opened his mouth to protest, only for half of his head to fall off his body. "Denji?" The little kid innocently asked, watching as her caretaker fell limply to the ground. Sukuna smirked, a bit happy that the binding vow did not affect him, after all, Denji was no longer human.

Promptly he left, taking his struggling vessel with him, and heading away from the duo. After all, their path will most likely no longer cross each other. Whatever happens to Denji and his potential future is no longer (Y/n)'s problem, and if does become a problem, Sukuna will effectively snuff it out.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

699K 25.2K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
2.6K 48 20
"It's okay, nii-chan. You're not alone.." you pat Yuji's back with a little smile. Yuji replies back with a small smile too, slowly nodding. "thank y...
19.6K 694 8
⇢ "𝙬𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪?" "𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩...
1.5K 60 10
15 year old y/n, some would say she was cursed at birth. A light touch from her could cause harm. The injuries very, but all are relatively harmful...