-TEST SUBJECT- BSD x Fem!Read...

By Puzzys

'Mother... Father...' 'That's right... I'm here because of my mother and father. But why?' "Y/N L/N, Subjec... More

Character info
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
Discontinued (might make a new book like this later on

001

4.5K 86 144
By Puzzys

"Y/N L/N. Subject 034"  A man with a white coat and black hair with blue eyes spoke. His voice echoed and reached the child's ears.

Hope

'How dare you give me hope' she cussed the man out in her mind. Dr. Kinonnrea. The name of a monster.

The eight year old girl pulled her knees to her chest and his her face from the approaching man.

"034" the mans cold voice chanted. He opened the cell and walked over to the young girl.

She was chained to the walls and floors with ability cancelling chains. She looked up at the man.

"What"  she said with anger. Or maybe it was just desgust.

"You know what time it is" he laughed as he undid the metal chains.

She was kept a in a very secure basement of an orphanage on the outskirts of Yokohama.

He dragged the child through many secured doors, he came across one last door. He pushed it opened and in the room were hundreds of torture devices and syringes filled with neon chemicals.

The girl was violently strapped to the chair. She didn't argue with him anymore, he'd always win.

His finger laced over all of the Different weapons and syringes. The girl zoned out as he picked something up.

'That's right... I'm here because of my beloved parents. But why? Why was it that I was a monster in their eyes. I didn't ask to be cursed with this ability... maybe they would have abandoned me, or killed me if they couldn't profit off of me. I wish I was dead' the young girl was in a daze as the man dug all types of torture devices through her skin.

No matter what this man did, he never got the reactions he wanted. No matter how many limbs he cut off, the child could regenerate within minutes. The smaller injuries were ones that wouldn't heal fast enough.
__
Six whole years. Six years of constant torture everyday, she was now 14. Until one day, there was light. She knew that if she wanted to be set free, she would have to get rid of the doctor.

So the next day once the doctor came to collect her. He took the ability cancelling chains off of the girls neck, arms and legs.

'Ability: A Tainted Hearts Aspiration'

Her voice echoed. Her speed was enhanced greatly allowing her to kill him before he could react.

The doctors blood sprayed all over the cell. She took his keys and locked him in the cell.

She walked away from the hell she spent half of her life in. Her black hair had grown down to her calf.

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

The girl walked back to the orphanage, gasoline and matches in her hand. 'This place hasn't changed a bit' she laughed. She looked up toy he large sign. 'Kinonnrea Orphanage'  the sign was metal and rusted.

The night sky was filled with stars and a full moon. She walked around the orphanage leaking the gasoline. She walked through the halls before lighting a match and letting the flames consume the building. She ran to the gate and watched as nobody made it out.

Y/N walked back through the streets of Yokohama. It was still night and she seemed to rest. She sat on a piece of cardboard, and fell asleep slowly.
_______
Y/N awoke from her slumber, she popped her joints with a groan.

She sat there petting one of the stay cats. She sat there with her eyes closed, when the cat had sprinted off she opened her eyes.

I formt of her stood several men in black suits and holding guns.
_______

Y/N woke up once again, however this time she was tied to a wooden chair. She was surprised to see that she wasn't in any type of investigation room.

She took in her surroundings. It was a pretty plain room, hovered with books and a desk placed in the middle of the room. There was a man sitting at the desk, he was tending to his paper work.

'Ahem' the girl cleared her throat gaining the man's attention. "Ah, your awake." He said as he rested his elbows on his desk and resting his chin on his hand.

The girl noticed a warm liquid tickling down her forehead. 'Is this... blood?' She thought to herself. "Nice going jackass, now I'm bleeding." She scolded the man. "I do apologise for my kens behaviour" he chuckled.

"You are here because you, Y/N L/N. Burned Kinonnrea orphanage to the ground" he said. "So?" She replied. "The port mafia and the orphanage worked together, to say the least" the man summarised. "Did you know that?" He asked. "No, I didn't know that" she said. "So then, what was your motive?" He asked "that is personal, sir" the girl said. "Very well. I have set up a room for you, my men will take you there" he said.

The room was gorges , it had a bathroom and a queen sized bed, in the corner was a dresser filled with clothing. The room only had one window. Still, it was the nicest place she had slept in for so long.

The door locked behind the girl as she jumped onto the bed. She sighed in relaxation. "I finally get to sleep in a bed for the first time since I was seven." Y/N said happily as she drifted off to sleep.

She awoke with a groan looking around. She extended her arm to pet the stray cat. But there wasn't one.  'Oh that's right, I slept inside.' She thought to herself.

*Click*

The sound reached the girls ears and the door flew open. In the doorway stood a boy with messy brown hair and a bandaged eye. He wore a white shirt and black tie with a black coat draped over his shoulders, he wore black dress pants and black shoes.

The two looked at each other and blinked. "Hello?" Y/N greeted.

The boy stopped glaring at her. "Hello!" He said with a smile. "Boss wants to see you" he cheered. "Can I get dressed before we go?" She asked. "Sure thing" he said before exiting the room.

Y/N went through all the drawers and picked out some clothing.

She wore black cargo pants and a skin tight black sleeveless shirt, the shirt had hip windows. She had put converse on and tied her hair back, she needed to cut it. She wore long gloves that teacher her elbow and connected at her middle finger.

She walked out of the room and the boy from earlier was waiting for her with his back against the wall. "That didn't take you too long" he said as he pushed his back off of the wall and walked in front of the girl.

They knocked on the big double doors awaiting permission to enter. Once it came they walked in and stood in the middle of the room. "Ah, Y/N. Nice to see you again" he smiled. "Okay, that's nice" Y/N replied letting her eyes wonder off to god knows where.

"Y/N, I would like for you to join the port mafia. And partner up with these two." The man spoke. "These two? Where's the other one?" Y/N asked looking around. "I'm right here" the gig said annoyed. He stood in the corner next to a plant. "Oh my god, it's a leprechaun." Y/N whispered to the brunette who chuckled at this. "I guess" Y/N said to the older man. "Good, good. Introduce yourselves later, you are dismissed" the black haired man said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 30.1K 42
COMPLETED โ–ต What if you woke up one day and didn't know who you were? What if after one accident, all your memories were blocked, and the one rule to...
38.2K 1.2K 33
Y/N was just an ordinary citizen. Woke up, went to work, had hobbies, ECT, but everything changes when the "The Port Mafia's hound" Akutagawa drags y...
75K 2.4K 12
๐๐”๐๐†๐Ž ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐†๐’ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—•๐—˜๐—”๐—ง โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a detective from the Armed Detective Agency goes throughout th...