F4 Thailand Sequel: Somboon B...

By Shine25K

Why should ~Hana Yori Dango~ always remain incomplete? When we say f4 boys, don't we refer to the four of the... More

Flowers of Memories
Untangling the Old Strings
A Floret of Affection
Maybe Next Time
Fresh Blossoms
The Ceremony
Why Her?
Perplexed Heart
Vanquished
A Broken Heart is All That's Left
Teardrop
Mishap Before the End of the Night
Is She All Right?
Agony
Rays of Hope
Recuperation
Florescence
Unexpected
A Business Meeting
Who is she to me?
At Daybreak
Why Can't I Let Go of Her?
A Good Fortune
Is it Just Sympathy?
Discharged!
Walk with Me?
Realise Before it's too Late!
Enchanted
Cheers to New Beginning
Jitters
A Contretemp
Recipe for Disaster
Rage
You Need to Face This!
Turbulence
But Why?
Aren't you strong enough?
One More Chance
Back to Work
Busy Right Now!
Suspicion
F4 Reunion
I'm There For You!
How about a Day out?
Bewilderment
How could you do this to me?
Not My Fault
Did I Overreact?
Yet Another Blow
Conspiracy
Surprise or Shock?
A Clue
Unforeseen
Revenge
Fight Back!
Surprise Crasher
Isn't it Beautiful?
Impressing my Boss
Date or Wot?
Not a Petty Reason!
We can stay over!
A Bike Ride
Showdown
Movie Date
Cutesy Shots
Sorting out Our Problems
I Have Come for You
That Means He isn't Lying!
Confessions and Apologies
Love Struck
We are just Friends
A Message Wrongly Sent
Drowning in Love
A Good News & A Bad One
Now Who is She?
Twisted Relationships
More than Friends
Be Mine Forever
As Long as We are Together
First Love is Difficult to Forget
Love or Just a Responsibility?
Sorry, But I Can't be Yours
Pacification
Getting her Voice Back
Break-up?
The Finalรฉ [1/2]
The Finalรฉ [2/2] {Bonus ๐Ÿ˜‰}
Cast & Crew
From the Author's Desk

Anything for You

470 24 5
By Shine25K

Scene 1:
While MJ and Kavin are talking, Thyme is busy staring at Gorya. Ren notices this and nudges MJ, he understands the assignment.
MJ: Guys, Kavin, I and Ren have got some important work to do, we gotta go now.
Kavin: (*confused) But... (*MJ nudges Kavin)

Ren: Yeah, we need to go. See you guys later. (*MJ and Ren pull Kavin out)
Thyme and Gorya are sitting close to each other.
Gorya: So, (*pauses and looks into his eyes) where is my gift? (*Thyme smiles)
Gorya: (*sly smile) Oops, 23 gifts. 🤭
Thyme: (*pouts) Shut up! (*Smiles) It's not, uh wait!
Gorya: (*confused) Huh?
Thyme: Wait! (*He walks upto the bunch of gifts kept in the corner of the room, covered with a white cloth. He unveils the gifts) All yours!
(*Gorya walks upto him)
Gorya: Shall I open them now? (*Thyme nods smilingly. They talk and giggle excitedly as they unpack the gifts together)
Gorya: This one's the last gift.
Thyme: Not really! (*Smiles)
Gorya: Arai na?
Thyme: This is not the last one.
Gorya: But I have been counting, this is the 23rd gift.
Thyme: That's the catch! It's not 23 gifts anymore. It's 24 (*pulls out a bag from behind)
Gorya: (*eyes widen) Another gift? Why did you have to spend so much?
Thyme: Come on! It's my girlfriend's birthday and I have the right to spend my money on her. (*Gorya smiles)
Thyme: Now go! I bought this dress today and I want to see how you look in it.
(*Gorya nods and walks into the next room, carrying the bag in her hand. Gorya opens the bag and her eyes widen seeing the dress)
Scene 2:
MJ, Kavin and Ren are sitting in a room. Kavin and MJ are resting on the couch while Ren is sitting next to them, busy reading a book.
MJ: It's good that we left them alone in the penthouse.
Kavin: Hmm. At least, they'll get some time to spend with each other. Of late their relationship has been through a lot, let them take their time to clear up their differences.
MJ: Hopefully, Thyme will propose her tonight. God, help our baby tiger!
Ren: (*closing the book) What about you? Did you confess already? (*Grins)
Kavin: (*eyes wide) Really? You asked Aum out?
MJ: (*shyly) Noooo! (*Sits up) It's nothing like that.
Kavin: Really? (*Creepy smile)
MJ: (*hits Kavin's head) Nosy! Forget about it!
Kavin: But why?
MJ: Let's talk about something else. (*pulls the book from Ren's hand, Ren tries to snatch it away) What is it that you are always reading? What's in it? (*Turns the pages quickly but pauses seeing something between a page) Wait what? What was that? (*Tries to turn the page but Ren stops him, his face turning red already. Kavin too gets up and looks as MJ successfully snatches the book from Ren. Both the nosy boys look between the pages, curious like a child. They find a Polaroid picture of Hazel between the pages and examine it carefully)
MJ: (*squints his eyes) Isn't that Nong Hazel?
Kavin: (*teasing) Wow Ren! Now you are carrying your faen's picture between your book! That's so romantic of you.
Ren: (*snatches the book) Shut up! (*Shyly) She's not my faen yet.
MJ: (*smiles) But you want her to be, chai mai?
Ren: (*smiles) Hmm. (*Realises, shyly) Hoii! Stop messing around.

Kavin: (*wrapping his arm around Ren's shoulder) Bro, you need to accept that you are madly in love with her. (*Ren brushes Kavin's hand off and turns his face away and smiles slightly)
MJ: Are you planning to ask her out?
Kavin: You definitely should (*teasingly) unless you want Zone to pursue her. (*MJ and Kavin laugh)
Ren: I don't know! I'm not sure, I'm afraid. I want to know her better, I want to know first of all if she has anything in her heart for me.
Kavin: Believe us! She too likes you.
Ren: (*shrugs) How do you know that?
MJ: We can see it in her eyes.
(*Ren rolls eyes)
Scene 3:
Thyme is running as Gorya is chasing him with the bag in her hand.
Thyme: (*shouts) Gorya, Khod tode, please don't beat me! What did I do?
Gorya: I'll break your head, Thyme!
(*They both stop to pant heavily. Gorya looks angrily into his eyes and Thyme again runs pauses as he sees Gorya still standing, panting)
Gorya: How come do you expect me to wear that?
Thyme: Wear what? Isn't the dress pretty good?
Gorya: Thyme, that's not a fucking dress, it's a lingerie set! (*Thyme gets shocked)
(*Thyme cautiously walks towards her, she quickly catches him, gripping his collar tightly, smacking his head)
Thyme: (*folds his palms) I swear Gorya, I didn't buy any lingerie set for you.
Gorya: (*Pulling the dress out of the bag) Then how come this
Thyme: (*takes the dress from Gorya's hand, repulsively holding it with his finger tips) I don't know how that beautiful dress got exchanged with this (*drops the dress in revulsion) I had chosen the dress and then, Oh wait! (*He recalls something)
*Flashback*
Thyme hastily walks into a posh showroom. Women around eye him from top to toe.
Saleswoman: (*bows) Sir, how may I help you?
Thyme: Bring me the most perfect clothes.
Saleswoman: (*confusedly) Sir, for you? We only have women's clothing.
Thyme: (*looking around) Not for me! For my girlfriend. (*Smiles proudly)
Saleswoman: Oh I get it! (*Smiles and leads his way)
Thyme looks around, checking each dress, testing the material, scrunching his nose almost for every dress that the saleswoman shows him but then his eyes finally fall on a tiger print velvet dress.

Thyme: (*pointing at the dress) Bring me that one!
(*Saleswoman brings him the dress. He looks at it and smiles as he runs his fingers on the silky material)
Thyme: (*satisfied) This is the one! Pack this for me.
Saleswoman: (*makes a face) Sir, are you sure, she'll like it?
Thyme: (*proudly) She'll love it! Pack!
(*Saleswoman walks to the bill counter and packs the back and places it on the counter)
(*He pays in cash and hastily walks out grabbing the wrong bag from the counter. The cashier notices this.)
Cashier: Sir, sir!
Thyme: Keep the change! (*Drives away in his car)
*End of flashback*
Thyme: But I was pretty sure I had carried the tiger print dress.
Gorya: (*hits him with the bag) You're such a hopeless fool! Really Thyme, you expect me to wear a tiger print dress?
Thyme: What's wrong with it? (*Gorya smacks his head)
Thyme: Khod tode na, Gorya! (*Catches his ears and kneels down)
Gorya: (*pretends as if she isn't seeing him but smiles) Fine! (*Turns around and walks upto the railing, her open locks flowing with the cool breeze)
Thyme: The leather is beautiful!
Gorya: Thyme, it's weather!
Thyme: Exactly! (*Hugs her from behind, she lets out a chuckle)
Thyme: And what about my return gift?
Gorya: What do you want?
Thyme: A kiss! The best kiss.
Gorya: No!
Thyme: (*pouts) Why not?
Gorya: It's my birthday and I get to decide.
Thyme: Really?
Gorya: (*nods) Hmm.
Thyme: (*emphasising) Really? (*Tickles her, she giggles and turns around. They pause and they face each other, looking into each other's eyes, their faces at a close proximity. Gorya closes her eyes as Thyme leans in closer. Thyme kisses her on her cheek and then on her forehead)
Thyme: No kisses if my girlfriend doesn't....(*before he finishes his sentence, Gorya crashes her lips on his, wrapping her arms around his neck, drawing his in for a passionate kiss)
Gorya: (*looks into his eyes) Thyme! (*Thyme hums) Thank you!
Thyme: For the birthday party or the gifts?
Gorya: For everything. For the happiness that you bring to me everyday, for making me feel special everyday, (*turns around and leans against the balcony railing) for always being by my side, for being mine and only mine.
Thyme: I love you! (*Wrapping his arms around her waist)
Gorya: I love you too! Love you more than the stars in the night sky.
(*Thyme frees Gorya from his grip. He kneels without Gorya noticing it and pulls out the ring box from his pocket.)
Gorya: (*still not facing Thyme) Thyme
Thyme: Hmm? (*Trying to open the box)
Gorya: Tomorrow, I'll be joining my new job. I know you've already waited for a long time, (*Thyme pauses, he quickly hides the ring as Gorya turns to see him) but can you please give me another 1-2 years, till the time I'm well-established and settled?
Thyme: But...
Gorya: I know you are rich enough to support me as well as my family, but I want to be financially independent. I want to grow. I'm sorry!
Thyme: (*sighs) I've waited for years, (*looks into her eyes) and I know as long as you are by my side, (*smiles) I can wait for another 1000 decades. I don't have to own you, our relationship doesn't need a name, I'll wait. Wait till you are ready. (*Slides the ring box back into his pocket)

Gorya: Why are you kneeling?
Thyme: Oh, I-I was (*pretends to tie his shoelace) tying my shoelace. (*Stands up)
(*Gorya smiles and lightly pecks his lips and runs away)
Thyme: (*whines) Hoii! That doesn't count. You're cheating.
(*Gorya throws a cushion at him, he throws it back at her and as they with the cushions, they burst out into laughter. Thyme rests his head on Gorya's lap and she strokes his hair.)
*Time skip*
The moonlight being the only source of light in the room.
Thyme looks up at the ceiling and then looks at Gorya and smiles seeing her eyes closed.
Thyme: (*in a low voice) Gorya?
Gorya: (*drowsily) Thyme why aren't you sleeping?
Thyme: (*shakes head) Not feeling sleepy.
Gorya: Sleep otherwise the ghost of the widow will come and marry you. (*Chuckles)

Thyme: (*looks scared) Shia Gorya! (*Sighs) Then let's do something better. (*Smirks and quickly hugs Gorya. She retaliates but gives in soon and smiles shyly. She rests her head on Thyme's shoulder as sweet slumber take over their eyes)
Scene 4:
It's morning time.
Hazel gets ready for walk and finds Aum sitting in the living room, dressed in her sports dress. Hazel walks upto her and hugs her tightly. Aum giggles as Hazel tickles her. She hands Aum a note.
Note: Congratulations! Ilysm!
Aum: (*smiles and wraps her hands around Hazel's neck) Khop khun na, P'. For this as well as the lemonade and food for last night. (*Hazel smiles and caresses her hair)
Aum: Going for a walk? (*Hazel nods)
Aum: Let's go! (*Hazel tilts her head and looks at her confusedly)
Aum: Come on! I need to distract myself.(*Recalls how she nearly kissed MJ. She rigorously jerks her head as Hazel looks at her with sheer suspicion) I mean I need some fresh air. We can lock the door from outside and leave, Max won't wake up anytime sooner. (*Hazel nods)
Scene 5:
Ren and MJ are jogging on the pavement.
Ren: Why on earth did you agree to come with me?
MJ: Nothing!
Ren: You sure?
MJ's POV: Only if I could meet Aum once.
Ren: Is it because you are wishing to meet Aum on your way?
MJ: (*caught off guard) Hoii! How'd you know? (*Ren chuckles)
MJ nudges Ren as he sees Hazel and Aum jogging at the distance, heading towards them.
MJ: (*gulps his saliva) Bro, she's coming.
Ren: So? Act normal.
Aum sees Ren at a distance and sighs. She then sees MJ right behind Ren, she quickly pulls Hazel by her hand and runs in the opposite direction.
MJ: (*shouts and chases after them) Wait! Where are you going?
Ren: Aum! Hazel!
Scene 6:
Thyme is still lying on Gorya's lap, while she is fast asleep. He wakes up and as soon as he opens his eyes, he sees Gorya. He smiles as he lightly pecks Gorya's forearm.
Gorya wakes up and smiles at him lovingly as she squishes his cheeks.
Scene 7:
Aum stops and turns around to find that Ren and MJ aren't following them. She slows down.
Hazel tries to free her hand, cynically glancing at Aum.
Aum: P', don't you worry, Ren can exercise with MJ, I want to walk in the other direction today.
Scene 8:
Kavin wakes up. He walks out of his room and finds his mother sitting in the living room, busy weaving. He goes to her and hugs.
Kavin: (*pecks her cheek) Good morning, mea.
Kavin's mother: You are up so early, what's the catch?
Kavin: Nothing! (*Smiles)
Kavin's father: (*coughs) Ahem ahem. (*Kavin looks at him) Good morning, son.
Kavin: (*coldly) Good morning! (*Walks away)
(*Kavin's father looks melancholy and sighs heavily)
Kavin's mother: (*without looking at him) It's not always important to pretend to be an antagonist, at times people want to see others' soft side as well.
(*Kavin's father broods as he sips his coffee)
Scene 9:
Hazel and Aum reach home. Aum gets into the bathroom to freshen up while Hazel spreads her yoga mat in the lawn to practice her vocal exercises.
Scene 10:
Ren and MJ are sitting in Ren's living room, panting and drinking water.
Ren: (*squinting his eyes) Tell me, what did you do with her?
MJ: Shiaa, why would I do anything?
Ren: Why did Aum run away then?
MJ: I don't know! I really don't know what's come over her.
(*Ren sighs)
Scene 11:
Hazel is trying hard to speak up, practising her vocal exercises but fails to produce any sounds. Aum watches her from a distance, towel drying her hair. Hazel gets frustrated to the verge of crying. She crosses today's date on the calendar, wipes off her tears and walks out as if nothing happened. Aum sits on the couch watches her as she gets ready, plods around the house, waking up Max, getting him ready, preparing breakfast, packing her bag and cleaning up the table, and working like a machine.
Aum's POV: She's perfect in every sense, she gets everything done on time, she does her household chores and finishes off her official work but despite everything she somewhere feels incomplete. Still she's fragile, she's broken from within but she never shows. (*Sighs)
Scene 12:
Gorya enters Maytee O' to find it empty.
Gorya: (*loudly) Kaning, Uncle Ga?
(*She looks around but doesn't see them, suddenly a balloon bursts and startles Gorya)
Uncle Ga and Kaning: (*in unison) Happy Birthday, Gorya! (*They hug her as she smiles)
Gorya: Khop khun na!
(*They talk and Kaning unpacks the cake on the table and Gorya blows the candles and cuts the cake)
Kaning: Isn't today your first day at office?
Gorya: Chai! (*Nods)
Uncle Ga: Why aren't you ready yet?
Gorya: (*confusedly) I am!
Kaning: (*chuckles) No, you are not, because....
(*Uncle Ga and Kaning pull out a gorgeous formal suit from the storehouse)
Uncle Ga: Because you are wearing this today!
Gorya: (*her eyes glittering) Did you buy this for me?
Kaning: (*smiles) Yes! And we want you to wear this on your first day at office.
Gorya: Why did you have to spend so much?
Uncle Ga: Shut up, silly! We spent because we wanted to see you happy. Now, hurry, take this home and wear this and leave for office.
(*Gorya nods smilingly)
Scene 13:
Hazel walks out with her bag, securing her hair in a ponytail. She gestures Aum to have breakfast.
Aum: (*busy with her phone) Fine, I'll have my breakfast on time. Don't worry! Take care na, P' !
Hazel walks out leaving the door wide open. Aum is sitting at the dining table, she keeps her phone aside, with her face cupped in her hands, she sighs as she thinks.
MJ: (*sitting on the opposite chair) Are you thinking about me?
Aum: (*hits her head) Why am I now seeing him? Am I hallucinating? (*Rubs her eyes and blinks) Have I gone crazy?
MJ: You are not hallucinating, I'm sitting right in front of you. (*Smiles)
Aum: (*stands up) Shiaaaa! What are you doing here?
MJ: Weren't you wishing me to be here?
Aum: (*stutters) I-I wh-wh (*MJ chuckles) Shut up! When did you come in?
MJ: While you were busy daydreaming. What were you dreaming about? Me?
Aum: (*blushes and turns her face away) Why would I be dreaming about you?
MJ: Perhaps you were!
Aum: No!
MJ: The colour of your cheeks say otherwise. (*Smirks)
Aum: Shut up! Why are you here? Don't you have any work?
MJ: Here to see you, friend! I'm taking a day off, that's why thought of spending it with you. (*Leans in closer, Aum tightly closed her eyes, MJ smirks and backs off)
MJ: Don't worry, I'm not a pervert. (*Aum opens her eyes and bats her eyelids in confusion)
MJ: (*bites into an apple) By the way, what's there for breakfast? I'm quite hungry.
Aum: P' prepared omlette and toasts but that won't suffice. What do you wanna eat?
MJ: You
Aum: (*nervously) Huh?
MJ: (*smiles) I mean anything you want. In fact, 1 toast is enough for me.
Aum: You sure?
MJ: Yup! Ren's maid fed me well this morning.
Aum: But you said you were hungry.
Aum imagines:
MJ: Hungry for you. (*Licks his lips)
(*Aum eyes widen, she holds her breath and gasps)
MJ: Aum, Aum, are you okay?
(*Aum gets out of her imagination and drinks water)
MJ: What happened?
Aum: Nothing, nothing at all, (*mutters) we aren't gonna kiss now.
MJ: (*confused) Huh?
Scene 14:
Hazel is in the passenger seat, she is anxiously scratching here left palm with her right hand, remembering how helpless she is without her voice.
Ren halts the car in front of Parama office.
Ren: (*looks at Hazel) What?
(*She looks back at him and tilts her head)
Ren: What is bothering you? (*Hazel slightly shakes her head) No use of lying, I've told you I can even understand the pain behind your silence. I can see your anxiety, what is it? (*He places his hand over Hazel's)
(*Hazel looks into his eyes , she frees her hand and shakes her head)
Ren: You sure? (*Hazel nods smilingly)

*The End*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 2K 16
๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š........ ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜น ๐˜–๐˜ค [ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜4 ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ] Date started :...
58.1K 1.6K 30
F4 : Thailand 'MJ' Methas Jarustiwa x Jennie (oc) 8 lives. 4 fates. 4 destiny. Will they have a easy life or a lot of twist and turns are waiting f...
14K 431 16
"That's Rose Chantharat. She's known as F4's flower... She's not mean like F4, but she is very close to them since she grew up with them." Having gro...
14.5K 712 18
Joongdunk & Pondphuwin college fic Joong and Dunk grew up as enemies. They hated each other's guts.They competed with each other in everything: who g...