Hale Sister

derekhalekolmlover द्वारा

Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover अधिक

Hale Sister
Book covers
Aesthetics
Act I
1) The Hales
2) the dead body
3) assumptions
4) magic bullet
5) Visit from Kate
6) calling the Alpha
7) night school
8) lunatic
9) Wolf's bane
10) kidnapped
11) Kate knows
12) code breaker
Act II
1) new boyfriend
2) complicated feelings
3) ice pick
4) first date
5) confusing feelings
6) honesty
7) Restraint
8) Raving
9) party guessed
10) the puppeteer
11) kidnapped
12) Master Plan
Act III A
1) tattoo
2) chaos rising
3) trapping them
4) Visit from the alphas
5) frayed
6) Motel California
7) currents
8) visionary
10) the overlooked
11) saving baby Hale
12) lunar eclipse
Act III B
13) kidnapped.... Again
14) Galvanize
15) illuminated
16) the oni
17) power surge
18) the memory
19) the Shugendo scroll
20) the message
21) de-void
22) I love you, goodbye
23) Divine move
Act IV
1) the dark moon
2) Kate
3) tryouts
4) the benefactor
5) I.E.D
6) Buddhists
7) secrets revealed
8) forgiving
9) Perishable
10) monstrous
11) crashed date
12) Smoke and mirrors
Act V A
1) creatures of the night
2) Senior Year
3) Mercury
4) Condition Terminal
5) dread doctors
6) Required Reading
7) Strange frequencies
8) Ouroboros
9) lies of omission
10) morning after
11) hospitals
12) surprise visit
Act V B
13) Codominance
14) theories
15) Eichen House
16) saving Lydia
17) A credible threat
18) surprise phone call
19) The beast of Beacon Hills
20) Apotheosis
Act VI A
1) Memory lost
2) superposition
3) sundowning
4) Relics
5) Radio Silence
6) the plan
7) heartless
8) Blitzkrieg
9) memory found
10) Riders on the storm
Act VI B
11) Said the spider to the fly
12) fear
13) hunters
14) Face to faceless

9) the darach

628 12 0
derekhalekolmlover द्वारा

Lydia called Stiles after she found a dead body at the school. Stiles and Hazel rushed to the school with Hazel riding with Stiles. Stiles quickly parked the jeep and Hazel and Stiles got out of the jeep.

"Where is she" Stiles asked Allison. "You could have warned me she be here" Hazel told Stiles.

"Over here" Allison said, and they made their way to Lydia along with Scott who had arrived riding his motorcycle.

"Lydia" Stiles said. "It's the same thing same thing as the pool I got into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here and you told me to call you if there's a dead body" Lydia said.

"You found a dead body" Stiles asked. "Not yet" Lydia said.

"Not yet what do you mean not yet" Stiles asked. "Lydia you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles said.

"Oh no I'm not doing that again you find the dead body from now on" Lydia said. 

"And how do you suppose we do that" Hazel asked. "How are we supposed to find the dead body" Stiles asked. "You're always the one finding the dead body" Stiles said.

"Guys" Scott said, and they looked at him. "I found the dead body" Scott said and they looked where he was looking at seeing a dead cop.

>>>

Hazel gotten a ride with Lydia and Allison already left heading home leaving just Scott and Stiles. Stiles was about to get in the jeep when Scott stopped him.

"Hey man can I ask you something" Scott asked. "Yeah, what's up" Stiles asked. "Well, a while back Issac told me why he and Hazel broke up and I know it's crazy, but I haven't had much time to really think about it but now that I have, I don't know if it's a trick or if he's getting in my head because he knows I'm starting to realize my feelings for Hazel or" Scott said.

"Scott what did Isaac tell you about Hazel" Stiles asked. "She loves me" Scott said. "Of course, she loves you it's hard not to notice" Stiles said. "Am I the only one who didn't" Scott asked.

"Dude, she's loved you since the moment you met, she turned you back when you were new to being a werewolf, she doesn't even like Allison but I'm pretty sure she would put up with her for you she helped with Lydia's party for you she would do anything for you man" Stiles said.

"Now question is how do you feel about her" Stiles asked.

"I think I'm falling for her I mean she's great sure she acts like Derek but she's herself and she doesn't care she puts her brother first she has amazing hair and her eyes I can't ever stop looking at them and when she was missing, I felt like I was going to die" Scott said.

"I want you to be sure about this okay don't hurt her I actually like Hazel surprisingly" Stiles said. "Okay thanks" Scott said, and Stiles nodded before getting in his jeep and driving off.

>>>

Scott, Stiles, and Lydia were in Ms. Blake's class with Hazel nowhere in sight causing Scott to wonder where she was.

"Idioms analogies metaphors and similes, all tools the writer uses to tell their story" Jennifer said and saw Lydia drew a tree. "Lydia I wasn't aware you had so many hidden talents" Jennifer said.

"You and every guy I've dated" Lydia said. "Oh, um well that was an idiom by the way" Jennifer told Lydia.

"Idioms are something of a secret to the people who know the language or the culture they're phrases that only make sense if you know key words saying jump the gun is meaningful only if you know about the starting gun in a race or a phrase like seeing the whole board" Jennifer said.

"Like chess" Stiles said. "That's right Stiles" Jennifer said. "Do you play" Jennifer asked.

"Uh no, my father does" Stiles said. "Now when does an idiom become a cliche" Jennifer asked. "I think I can get to Ethan I'm pretty sure I can make him talk" Scott said to Stiles.

"What do you want to do that for" Stiles asked. "The Druids are emissaries right so what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas" Scott asked.

"Okay first of all I cannot believe that we've gotten to the point where a sentence like what if the Darach was an emissary to the alphas actually makes sense to me second of all we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan" Stiles said. 

"What's that" Scott asked. "Going through Aiden ever since he's been back at school they're always together" Stiles said.

"How are we gonna separate them again" Stiles asked and they looked at Lydia. "What now" Lydia asked.

>>>

Lydia was distracting Aiden so Scott and Stiles could talk to Ethan by making out with him when Aiden pulled away. "What now what's that look for" Lydia asked.

"Nothing I'm just kind of surprised you've barely talked to me since" Aiden said. "Since what since you killed Boyd" Lydia asked.

"I told you that was Kali I didn't have a choice" Aiden said. "I thought you were all alphas" Lydia said.

"Yeah, well it's not as democratic as it sounds and if you're thinking I should be all filled with remorse try and remember Derek killed Ennis" Aiden said.

"So, it's his turn to kill someone now is that it" Lydia asked. "And let's not forget you nearly took Derek away from Hazel who he raised since their mother died" Lydia said.

"Maybe, maybe like the time he and Boyd tried to kill you" Aiden asked.

"How'd you know about that" Lydia asked and when they were about to answer they heard scratching and turned to see a symbol. "What is that" Lydia asked. "Derek" Aiden said.

>>>

Stiles and Scott met up with Ethan in the hallway. "Why are you talking to me" Ethan asked. "I helped kill your friend" Ethan said. "How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one" Ethan asked.

"Is he looking at me are you threatening me you know what I'm gonna do" Stiles asked.

"I'm going to break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash wrap it in wolfsbane roll it in mistletoe and shove it up your freaking" Stiles said.

"Whoa Stiles okay we get it" Scott told Stiles. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd and I think that if something like that happened now you wouldn't do it again" Scott said.

"You don't know what we owe them especially Deucalion we weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him, we weren't alphas" Ethan said. "What were you" Scott asked. "Omegas" Ethan said.

>>>

"Derek" Aiden said hollering for Derek in the hallway. "Aiden stop please" Lydia said trying to get him to stop hollering for Derek. "I'm right here Derek" Aiden said. "I'll scream" Lydia said.

"You want a fight Derek come and get me" Aiden said and was pinned to the wall being scratched but instead of it being Derek it was Cora and Hazel.

>>>

"In actual wolf packs omegas are the scrapegoat the last to eat the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack" Ethan said.

"So, you and your brother what did whatever your leader wanted basically" Stiles said.

"Something like that" Ethan said. "What happened" Scott asked. "They were killers I mean people talk about us as monsters well they were the ones who gave us the reputation and our alpha, was the worst one of them" Ethan said.

"Why didn't you guys just fight back form voltron wolf you know kick everyone's butts" Stiles asked.

"We couldn't we didn't know how to control it back then" Ethan said. "Deucalion taught you" Scott said.

"And then we fought we took down the whole pack one by one and by the time we got to our alpha he was begging for his life, and we tore him apart literally" Ethan said.

"What about your emissary they're all dead Kali and Ennis's too" Scott asked.

"All of them except for Deucalion's" Ethan said. "You mean Morrell" Stiles asked. "Ah" Ethan said holding his stomach in pain.

"What, what's wrong are you hurt" Scott asked. "Not me my brother" Ethan said.

>>>

Aiden started to fight Cora and Hazel back. He went to grab Cora as Hazel saw. "No" Hazel said, and Hazel pushed Cora to Lydia and Lydia grabbed Cora steadying her balance.

Aiden threw Hazel causing her to fall on the ground "ah" Hazel said.

Aiden grabbed a wheel as Lydia and Cora saw. "Aiden stop, stop" Lydia said as Hazel sat up.  "Hazel" Cora yelled.

Hazel looked up getting smacked with the wheel and falling on the ground. "Stop" Lydia said as she and Cora bent down to Hazel. Ethan, Scott, and Stiles made it to Aiden just in time to stop him from hurting Hazel any more than he already has. "You can't do this" Ethan said.

"She came at me" Aiden said. "It doesn't matter Kali gave Derek until the next full moon you can't touch him, or the Hale sisters" Ethan said, and the twins left.

Stiles noticed Cora with Hazel and went up to them seeing Hazel on the ground pretty hurt and he went to her. "Hey guys I think she's pretty hurt" Stiles said.

>>>

"You okay" Stiles asked Hazel while Cora was helping her clean up.

"She doesn't look okay" Lydia said. "I'll heal" Hazel said and was about to fall when Stiles and Cora helped to steady her balance.

"I said I'm fine" Hazel said. "Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was what were you thinking going after them" Stiles asked. "We did it for Boyd none of you were doing anything" Cora said. "We're trying" Scott said. "And you're failing" Cora said.

"You're just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around thinking that you can stop people from getting killed but all you do is show up late all you really do is find the bodies come on Hazel Derek will go easier on me if your there" Cora said leaving.

Hazel went to follow her when Scott stopped her. "Scott I'm fine" Hazel said.

"You really went after them for Boyd" Scott asked. "And Derek" Hazel said. "Derek" Scott asked.

"He's my brother I do anything for him he comes first always" Hazel said and managed to get out of Scott's grip and went to follow Cora.

>>>

"Philosophers" Stiles asked driving his jeep with Allison on speaker. "And guardians which after last night has to mean something like law enforcement right" Allison asked. "Stiles you have to tell your dad" Allison said.

"Tell him whatever you need but you have to get him to believe tell your dad warn him" Allison said.

"Okay, okay, okay I know" Stiles said hanging up. "What are you gonna do" Cora asked. "I'm gonna tell him the truth and I'm gonna need your and Hazel's help" Stiles said.

>>>

Cora and Hazel were sat on Stiles's bed with Noah in the room while Stiles was pacing around. "Okay, okay, okay, okay yes okay" Stiles said going to Noah. "No oh" Stiles said going to pace again when Noah stopped him.

"Stiles" Noah said. "Dad I'm sorry okay I'm just in trying to I'm just trying to figure out how to start here" Stiles said.

"Hey, I don't have this kind of time" Noah said. "For the last year you've had all these cases that you couldn't figure out right" Stiles asked. 

"I mean all the murders involving Kate Argent and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned, him and all these murders right now it's like, it's like you've been playing a losing game" Stiles said.

"Stiles the last thing I need right now is a job performance review from my own son" Noah said. Stiles sighed before replying. "I know" Stiles said.

Stiles got an idea how to tell him about the supernatural. "Okay see but that's, that's just it, dad" Stiles said grabbing a chess board.

"The reason that you're losing the game is cause you've never seen the whole board" Stiles said. "I need to show you the whole board" Stiles said.

>>>

"Scott and Derek are werewolves" Noah asked. "Yes" Stiles said. "And Kate Argent was a werewolf" Noah asked. "Hunter that's purple's hunter" Stiles said. "Along with Allison and her father" Hazel said.

"Yeah, and my friend Deaton the veterinarian is a Kanima" Noah asked. "Well, no, no, no, no, no he's a Druid okay well we think" Stiles said.

"So, who's the Kanima" Noah asked. "Jackson" Stiles said. "No Jackson's a werewolf" Noah said.

"Jackson was the Kanima first and then Peter and Derek killed him, and he came back to life as a werewolf now he's in London" Stiles said.

"Who's the da-rack" Noah asked. "It's da-rock" Stiles said. "We don't know yet" Cora said. "We don't know yet" Stiles said.

"But he was killed by werewolves" Noah asked. "Slashed up and left for dead" Stiles said. "We think" Hazel said. "We think yeah" Stiles said. "Why was Jackson the Kanima" Noah asked.

"Cause sometimes the shape that you take reflects the person that you are" Stiles said.

"And what shape would an increasingly confused and angrier by the second father take" Noah asked. "Uh that would be more of an expression like the one you're currently wearing" Stiles said.

"Yeah" Noah said getting up. "Dad, dad would you I can prove it okay" Stiles said getting up. "Look they're one of them" Stiles said motioning to Hazel and Cora. "A werewolf" Stiles said.

"Stiles, Stiles that's enough" Noah said going to leave before Stiles stopped him.

"Dad can you please just hold on" Stiles asked. "You ready" Stiles asked Cora and Hazel and they got up. 

"Alright dad just watch this okay" Stiles said and as they were about to glow their eyes Hazel fainted. "Hazel" Cora said worried.

Noah bent down to her checking her pulse before turning to Stiles and Cora. "Call an ambulance" Noah said.

>>>

Derek and Cora were in Hazel's hospital room as Cora had called Derek and told him what happened. He rushed over the second he got the call. Hazel woke up and saw Derek and Cora.

"Derek, Cora" Hazel asked causing Derek to jump up and look at her. "Hey, hey I'm here" Derek said. "What's happening to me" Hazel asked.

"We don't know but I'm not leaving you okay" Derek said.

"Neither am I" Cora said. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you I promise it's you and me baby sis always" Derek said and Hazel went back to sleep.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

81.6K 1.9K 77
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
17.5K 333 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚. [𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧...
382K 10.3K 91
'𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥' ~ 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧. | Stiles Stilinsk...
915 54 11
(Theo Version of Whittemore Sister) Season 1-6 Oc x Theo Raeken