Change the Future

By SEHopeM

After the devastation of the battle of Hogwarts Aurora Potter decides that her and some of the others need to... More

*Back to 1976*
*PS 1*
*PS 2*
*PS 3*
*PS 4*
*PS 5*
*PS 6*
*CoS 1*
*CoS 2*
*CoS 3*
*CoS 4*
*CoS 5*
*CoS 6*
*CoS 7*
*CoS 8*
*CoS 9*
*POA 2*
*POA 3*
*POA 4*
*POA 5*
*POA 6*
*POA 7*
*POA 8*
*POA 9*
*POA 10*
*POA 11*
POA 12
POA 13
POA 14
POA 15
POA 16
POA 17
POA 18
POA 19
James and Rory
GOF 1
GOF 2
GOF 3
GOF 4
GOF 5
GOF 6
GOF 7
GOF 8
GOF 9
GOF 10
GOF 11
GOF 12
GOF 13
GOF 14
GOF 15
GOF 16
GOF 17
GOF 18
GOF 19
GOF 20
GOF 21
GOF 22
GOF 23
GOF 24
GOF 25
GOF 26
GOF 27
OOTP 1
OOTP 2
OOTP 3
OOTP 4
OOTP 5
OOTP 6
OOTP 7
OOTP 8
OOTP 9
OOTP 10
OOTP 11
OOTP 12
OOTP 13
OOTP 14
OOTP 15
OOTP 16
OOTP 17
OOTP 18
OOTP 19
OOTP 20
OOTP 21
OOTP 22
OOTP 23
OOTP 24
OOTP 25
Charlie
HBP 1
HBP 2
HBP 3
HBP 4
HBP 5
HBP 6
HBP 7
HBP 8
HBP 9
HBP 10
HBP 11
HBP 12
HBP 13
HBP 14
HBP 15
HBP 16
HBP 17
HBP 18
HBP 19
HBP 20
HBP 21
DH 1
DH 2
DH 3
DH 4
DH 5
DH 6
DH 7
DH 8
DH 9
DH 10
DH 11
DH 12
DH 13
DH 14
DH 15
DH 16
DH 17
DH 18
DH 19
DH 20
DH 21
DH 22
DH 23
DH 24
DH 25
DH 26
DH 27
DH 28
DH 29
DH 30
Dates
Rory's first few years
First Year
Second Year
Third Year
Fourth Year
Fifth Year
Sixth Year Part 1
Sixth Year part 2
Seventh Year
Proposal
Wedding
Babies
New Stories
Update?

*POA 1*

5.6K 160 11
By SEHopeM

"These memories are mainly Rory's for this school year" Hermione tells everyone as she puts in the next disc.

"Oh shit"

"Language Aurora" Lily scolds.

Rory is laying in her bed on the opposite side of the room to Harry trying to get some sleep.

"Lumos Maxima" Harry mutters under his cover.

"Harry you should be sleeping not trying to do magic you know it's against the rules you could get in trouble with the ministry" Rory whispers to him just as they hear footsteps they quickly pretend to be asleep as Vernon opens the door to check on them.

"Right sorry Ror" Harry says once Vernon shuts the door again.

"Night Harry" Rory smiles at him before rolling over.

"Night sis"

The doorbell rings.

"Well one of you get the door will you" Petunia shouts to Rory and Harry.

"I'll get it Harry"

"You two look so happy" Sirius says with a smirk.

"Wait till you see what's the other side of that door" Harry says sharing a look with Rory.

"Thanks Ror" Rory walks to the front door and opens it as Marge barges in with her horrible little bulldog followed by Vernon carrying her large suitcase for her before dropping it in front of Harry.

"Marge. Welcome how was the train?" Petunia greets her.

"Who's Marge?" 

"Pad's can't you see the family resemblance between her and the walrus" Rory smirks at him.

"There's two of them" He says horrified. 

"Wretched. Ripper got sick"

"Ah how unfortunate" Petunia says looking down at Ripper.

"I would've left him with the others, but he pines so when I'm away. Don't you, darling?" Marge puckers her lips at Ripper and leads him down the hallway. Harry follows with Uncle Vernon. As Rory heads back upstairs. Harry walks through the bedroom door after a few minutes.

"What did he say when you asked him to sign the Hogsmeade form" Rory asks once I see his face.

"He'll think about it if I behave"

"You behave has he met you. Sorry Harry looks like you'll be missing out this year"

"Aren't you the one that's always in trouble though" James asks his daughter with a smirk.

"At school yes" 

"Thanks for the confidence Aurora appreciate it" at this Rory mock salutes him.

"Anytime baby brother of mine"

"Shut up" He glares at her.

"Lily I love your daughter" Marlene says winking at Rory.

After dinner Rory is helping Harry with the dishes. Vernon walks over and grabs a bottle of brandy before going back over towards Marge.

"Can I tempt you Marge?" He asks her.

"Just a small one. A bit more a bit more... That's the boy. Aah. Excellent nosh, Petunia. It's normally just a fry-up for me, what with twelve dogs" She says as she lowers her brandy and lets Ripper take a slobbery lap out of the glass before turning and catching Rory and Harry looking at the scene in disgust and amusement at the same time. "What are you smirking at. Where is it that you send them again Vernon?"

"That's disgusting" Hermione mutters.

"The boy goes to St Brutus's. It's a first rate institution for hopeless cases and the girl goes to the all girls school just down the road" Once Vernon's stopped talking Rory looks at Harry and notices the frown on his face at those words.

"Just ignore them" she whispers to him.

"I see and do they use the cane at St Brutus's boy?" Marge continues.

"Oh yes. I've been beaten loads of times" Harry answers as he and Rory both try not to laugh.

"Excellent. I won't have this namby-pamby wishy-washy nonsense about not hitting people who deserve it. Still. Mustn't blame yourself for how they turned out, Vernon. It all comes down to blood. Bad blood will out. What is it that their father did, Petunia?"

"Nothing. That is he didn't work. He was unemployed" Rory starts glaring at her as she answers Marge.

"Oh dear" Molly says as she sees the look on Rory's face.

"Of course and a drunk as well I expect" Rory looks at Harry.

"I am definitely not a drunk" James says looking at the screen pissed.

"That's a lie" He shouts as Marge narrows her eyes at him.

"What did you say?"

"Our dad wasn't a drunk he was a great man and so was our mother they were both worth 10 of you" Rory answers her trying to contain her anger as the glass in Marge's hand explodes causing Petunia and Vernon to panic.

"Who's accidental magic was that?" Alice asks looking between the two. 

"Mine but wasn't accidental" Rory says with a slight smirk.

"You purposely did that?" Lily questions.

"Of course I did. I didn't like what she was saying, a smashed glass was the lower end of what I actually wanted to do to her but I have self control enough not to kill her" Rory shrugs.

"Not to worry Petunia I have a very firm grip"

"I think you two should go to bed now" Vernon says looking at them.

"Quiet, Vernon. It doesn't matter about the father. In the end it comes down to the mother. You see it all the time with dogs. If there's something wrong with the bitch, there'll be something wrong with the pup"

"Shut up! Shut up!" Harry shouts and as Marge starts to reply a button on her dress sails into the air and the seams start to groan as the threads snap. Everyone's eyes widen as she begins to inflate like a balloon. As she rises, Vernon leaps for her as Ripper growls and fixes his teeth into Uncle Vernon's trousers. Harry, frightened by what he's done, watches as Marge bounce across the ceiling and into the conservatory as Rory tries not to laugh. As Marge starts to float towards the back door Vernon races after her gripping her hand as she floats out of the door and into the garden.

"That was accidental magic and that was Harold's" Rory smirks at her brother.

"Don't worry I've got" Vernon shouts to Marge as she starts to slip from his grip.

"Vernon don't you dare" As she says this she fully slips from his hand and he falls to his knees unable to do anything except watch her float away.

"Go mini Prongs and Prongslet" Sirius cheers as most of the hall smiles at them.

Rory and Harry run up the stairs to their room before the Dursleys come back in. They grab their trunks and wands and make their way to the front door. Vernon is waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He glares at Harry.

"You bring her back. You bring her back and put her right" He shouts

"No she deserved what she got and you keep away from me" Harry says holding his want up to Vernon who starts to grin at him.

"You're not allowed to do magic out of school. They won't have you now. You've got nowhere to go" Harry realizes what he's just said is true and looks at Rory but she just smiles back at him not bothered by Vernon's words.

"Well anywhere is better than here" Rory answers him before pushing past him and walking out the door with Harry following behind her. They walk for a while before stopping by an empty playground. The wind is gently blowing the swings causing them to creak. They put their trunks down well Rory does whilst Harry just drops his with a thud.

"So now what's the plan. This was your clever idea" She looks at him.

"I do like how you just followed him without thinking about it" Sirius smiles at her.

"I'm sorry Ror. You shouldn't of come with me I haven't got a clue what to do now" He says looking down at his hands.

"If you honestly think I'm going to let you run away on your own whilst I stay in that hell house then you are an idiot. We'll think of something maybe write a letter to the Weasleys that might be a good place to start. Explain what's happened to them"

"I'm glad you're my older sister I would never have thought about doing that" He goes quite and stands raising his wand at something across the road. Rory looks at what's startled him and see a large black dog.

The Marauders all look at the screen recognising the dog.

"Padfoot" She whispers as the dog tilts his head at her before disappearing, she shakes her head.

"Who's Padfoot" Harry asks lowering his wand and before she has a chance to answer him a loud bang echo's through the air and a large purple bus comes to a sudden stop in front of us. The doors open to reveal a man who looks about 18 in a conductors uniform.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus. Emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor this evening. Come on get one" They go to grab their trunks but Stan speaks again "Don't worry I'll get them just get on" They start walking through the bus towards the front. There are no seats just beds some have wizards asleep on them.

"Take 'er away Ern" Stan says as he appears next to them again. As he says this the bus starts rocketing away as the beds start sliding around. They take a seat on one whilst Stan leans against the front of the bus.

"Whereabouts you heading?" He says eyeing them.

"The Leaky Cauldron. It's in London" Rory answers him.

"Is it now? Get that Ern? The Leaky Cauldron that's in London" Stan says to the driver.

"Isn't this a bit dangerous?" Harry finally speaks.

"Naah. Haven't had an accident in what? A week is it Ern?" The driver nods at this.

Stan takes out a copy of the Daily Prophet. On the front is a picture of an escaped prisoner Sirius Black. Rory looks at the picture trying to remember him. She sits there for a minute not paying much attention to the conversation between Harry and Stan.

"That's not me" Sirius exclaims "There's no way"

"It is Pads, that's why you weren't around"

"What did I do"

"You'll find out soon" Hermione tells him whilst sending Rory a look telling her not to say anything else yet.

They arrive at the Leaky Cauldron and the doors open.

"Mr and Miss Potter at last" Tom the innkeeper from the Leaky Cauldron says as they grab their trunks and climb off the bus which speeds away the moment the doors shut behind them. Tom takes their trunks and ushers them inside before walking ahead and waving his hand for them to follow. They follow him up to room and find Hedwig sat inside.

"Hedwig" Harry says smiling at her.

"Right smart bird you've got there Mr Potter. Arrived only minutes before yourselves" Tom says as a man clears his throat. Harry and Rory look over to him and see the Minister of Magic Cornelius Fudge stood looking out of the window.

"I should tell you, Mr. Potter, earlier this evening your uncle's sister was located just south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched and she's been properly punctured and her memory modified. She has no recollection of the incident whatsoever" Fudge says before turning around to look at them. "So that's that and no harm done"

"But I don't understand I broke the law. Underage wizards aren't allowed to do magic at home"

"Harry you need to learn when to keep your mouth closed" James tells his son.

"Oh come now Harry. The Ministry doesn't send people to Azkaban for blowing up their aunts. On the other hand running away like that and dragging your sister with you given the state if things is very, very irresponsible"

"He never dragged me anywhere Minister I went willingly can't let my little brother run around the streets alone" Rory says before Harry speaks.

"As a good sister would" Fudge says smiling at her.

"The state of things sir?" Harry says looking directly at Fudge.

"We have a killer on the loose"

"Sirius black you mean but what's that got to do with us?"

"Me a killer" Sirius says shocked.

"It's got to be a mistake Padfoot" James tells him resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Hm? Oh, nothing. You're safe, that's what matters. Tomorrow you'll be on your way to Hogwarts. These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty of having them brought here for you both" Harry eyes the stack of books. One is bound by a rope whilst Rory looked at the Minister. He was clearly hiding something.

"By the way, Harry. Whilst you're here it would be best if you didn't... wander you to Aurora" The minister says before Tom shows them to their room.

"Ready to go back to school" Rory asks Harry who's looking out the window at the rooftops of London with the sun rising in the distance.

"I can't wait I hate having to leave even just for the summer"

"I get what you mean. The Dursleys suck"

"Understatement" Barty Jr says smiling at Rory.

"Yeah. What's that noise" They both listen for a minute.

"Sounds like your friends downstairs Harry. Might want to go stop them before they kill each other" They both head downstairs together to find Ron and Hermione arguing about her new cat trying to eat Scabbers.

"I'm warning you, Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cosy" Ron shouts.

"He's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature" Hermione argues as we reach the bottom of the stairs.

"A cat is that what they told you? Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me"

"That's rich coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. It's all right, Crookshanks you just ignore the mean little boy" Hermione starts talking to the ginger cat now in her arms before both her and Ron turn to the stairs and sees Harry and Rory.

"Harry, Aurora hey" Hermione greets them as if her and Ron hadn't just had a shouting match.

"This was the summer when everyone was calling me Aurora" Rory moaned.

"Hello, Hermione and Ron, how were your summers" Rory answers smiling at them.

"Pretty good didn't do much just some reading and visited some family. Ron had the better summer"

"We went to Egypt look" Ron says pulling out a newspaper clipping of him and his family in front of a pyramid. "We won a family holiday, it was brilliant. It's got loads of old stuff like mummies, death masks and tombs"

"You know the ancient Egyptians worshipped the cat" Hermione interrupted him.

"Yeah along with the dung beetle. Anyway I got a new wand as well" Ron continued as the rest of the Weasleys appeared minus Charlie and Bill.

"Not flashing that clipping about again are you Ron?" George says appearing next to Ron.

"I haven't shown anyone"

"No not a soul. Just tom, the day maid, the night maid, the cook, the bloke that came to fix the toilet and that wizard from Belgium" Fred says standing next to Rory and pulling her in for a hug. "Hey Rory. We missed you"

"We really did it's a bit boring without our best friend for two months" George says pulling her into a hug once Fred has finished. Mrs Weasley walks over to them before giving Rory and Harry a hug each.

"Molly I love your family" Lily says smiling at Molly.

"It's good to see you dears" She greets them.

"It's good to see you too Mrs Weasley" Rory answers her whilst Harry smiles.

"Hello Harry, Aurora I wondered if I might have a quick word with you both" Mr Weasley says as he walks over with Mrs Weasley.

"Yeah of course" Rory says as they both follow him over to the other side of the room. Mr Weasley glances at the wanted poster of Sirius Black that's on the wall next to them.

"There are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to tell you both. But I think you need to know the facts because you are both in danger. Grave danger" as Mr Weasley finishes speaking Harry glances at the poster of Sirius.

"Does this have anything to do with him sir?" Harry ask pointing at Sirius's picture.

"What do you two know of Sirius Black?"

"That he escaped from Azkaban and that he killed someone" Harry says whilst I stay quiet as Mr Weasley looks between them both.

"Well thirteen years ago when you stopped" Mr Weasley says looking at Harry.

"Voldemort" Harry finishes his sentence for him.

"Black lost everything. But he remains a loyal servant to this day. In his mind only you Harry stand in the way of" Mr Weasley hesitates.

"I would never be his servant, I would rather die" Sirius says shaking his head.

"Voldemort"

"Harry I hate it when you say"

"I know sorry Ron hates it too" Rory rolls her eyes at this.

"In Blacks mind only you stand in the way of you know who returning to power. That's why he's broken out of Azkaban. To find you and"

"Kill me" Harry finishes his sentence again.

"Harry I want you to swear that whatever you hear you won't go looking for Black same goes for you Aurora" Rory rolls her eyes again.

"Mr Weasley why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me?" Harry says as Rory just stands there.

"Aurora can I have a word alone quick"

"Er yeah sure Mr Weasley. I'll come over to you in a minute Harry" as soon as Harry's out of ear shot Mr Weasley speaks.

"What's on your mind you seems distracted when I was speaking about Black"

"Sorry. It's just I remember him from before my parents were killed and he never did anything bad and loved me and Harry. I guess its just hard to imagine him as a bad guy when all you know is a good guy. I know he obviously did something bad to get locked away its just a lot to digest that's all" Mr Weasley has sorrow in his eyes as he looks at her.

"I understand that. Just don't do anything silly and try to keep Harry safe we both know how much he loves finding danger"

"Don't worry Mr Weasley I intend to keep him out of trouble as best as I can" Rory smiles at him as they walk back over to the others.

"You really didn't ever believe it did you Rory" Harry asks looking at his sister.

"Nope"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.4K 108
Charlie Weasley and Aurora Potter This is a rewrite of my 'In love with a Weasley' but I've added extra characters. Contains some sexual bits which w...
15.4K 239 42
A simple story of a boy and a girl who fall in love. Evelyn Walters transfers to Hogwarts during the start of her sixth year, hoping to breeze past t...
25.9K 629 18
What happens when you along with your best friend jump into the parallel universe of your favorite fictional place and enjoy your voyage with them an...
572K 23.9K 95
"𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅, 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅" With an unknown past and a vast amount of power, Artemis is a force to be reckoned with. For as long as she...