Monster High: A New Start (Ma...

De Morning_Blankets

Y/N Van Helsing is the adopted nephew to the world famous monster hunter Vincent Van Helsing. However, neithe... Mais

A Spooky Start
First Day Freights
Here Comes Cupid
Necromalcy
New Ghoul
Disassembly
Strange Situations
M.A.L.L.
Dastardly Discoveries
Bad Gets Worse
Creepy Crybrary
Homecoffin
Freightful Friends
Dreadful Director
Insidious Interviews
Spine-Chilling Sabotage
Silver Scream
Freight or Fight
Hunting Humans
Hiding in Horror
Phantom Phone Syndrome
Soulful Search
Moody Mooncycle
Monster Mash
Ragged Regrets
(After)Life
Boo-tiful Music
Sinema
Terror On The Tracks
Abominable Adventure
New Goreleans
Soul-Searching Steamboat
Melodramatic Memories
Castlevania
Helsing
Boo Bros
Possible Ghoulfriend
Sweet Screams
Boogie Nights
Bloody Revelations
Wicked Winter Break Begins
The Grimm Baking Show
The Unlives of Helsing
Familiar Families
Chilling Christmas
Nefarious New Year
Immoral Integrity
Enduring Evil
The End or A Start?

Vampire's Heart

1.2K 47 31
De Morning_Blankets

You and Stroker stood across from each other. You could feel the power flowing through your veins now. It felt funny. Like something was crawling just under your skin. You were cold. Was this what Draculaura always felt?

Stroker growled under his breath. You had died. There should be no way for you to return to life, not even as a vampire. Your heart should be nothing more than a smashed ball of meat. The only way you could've possibly survived is with the blood of the.....Vampire Queen!

Stroker: That brat is the Queen? You've got to be kidding me.

You narrowed your eyes.

Y/N: No one calls my friends brats.

You charged forward and swiped at the older vampire. Stroker narrowly avoided your attack but wasn't expecting another so soon. Your hand moved all the way down and you leaped up, cartwheeling into a kick that caught Stroker off guard. When he retaliated with a swipe of his own, you flipped back and landed back on your feet.

You were always fast. Your size and skill made you flexible and quick. But, with this little upgrade, your speed was unmatched. It felt good. It helped that you felt much lighter as well.

Your speed even impressed Dracula. He was watching your fight while Draculaura helped Helsing sit up. He could feel that his arm was broken. His ankle was probably sprained too.

Draculaura: What happened to him? How is he.....

Helsing: Veronica.

Draculaura looked at him confused. Who was Veronica.

Helsing: She must've turned him. She really is the Vampire Queen.

Draculaura: What? The Queen is here?

Dracula rose to his feet and held his throat. You had things handled for now. He had to focus on Draculaura and Helsing.

Dracula: We'll worry about that later. We need to get you both to safety.

Helsing shook his head.

Helsing: I need to help Y/N.

Dracula: You'll die.

Helsing: So be it-AH!

Draculaura felt him go limo in her arms. She looked up to see her father standing there with a closed fist. He couldn't let him put himself into more danger. Not in this condition.

Dracula: I hope you'll forgive me when you wake up, Vincent.

You charged towards Stroker and leaped up. You pushed off the ceiling and delivered a kick to Stroker's chest which sent him and you crashing through the floor. You both landed on the staircase to the grand hall, but neither of you were surrendering.

Stroker: You think just because you're a vampire now it means you can beat me? Someone ought to teach you common sense, boy.

You rose to your feet and got into a fighting stance. You then lunged at Stroker, only for him to grab your arm and slam you into the wall. Your eyes grew wide, but not for the reason Stroker thought. That felt....odd.

You smiled. It was a smile that made Stroker confused. You were getting beaten.

Stroker: What's so funny, child?

Suddenly, he found your legs wrapped around his neck and his entire body flipped to the ground. You then grabbed his arm and kicked his side, sending him up into the roof. When he fell, so to did several pieces of stone. You then leaped down the stairs and grabbed him again.

You pinned him to the floor and held his arm behind his back.

Y/N: You wanna teach me that common sense, old man? You better make it count.

Stroker hissed and you suddenly found yourself holding onto nothing. A bat darted past you which immediately sent off your senses before you found yourself flung up towards the roof. You flew through the hole left by Stroker and even up further. You soon found yourself staring at the top of the castle with the eclipsed sun behind you.

You crashed onto the roof while Stroker leaped up and landed on the opposite side.

You stared at the eclipse, unsure how it had even happened, but still shocked by your new discovery. You grinned as you rose to your feet. From the courtyard the guests stopped and looked up to see the two of you ready to face off.

Deuce: Is that Y/N?

Frankie: H-How....

Cleo: HOW DOES HE NOT STAY DEAD?!

Everyone looked at her.

Cleo: I'm happy he's alive, but come on!

Draculaura and Dracula hurried out of the castle with Dracula holding Helsing. They regrouped with the others and looked up to see you standing there.

Dracula: Keep an eye on Helsing. I'll go help Y/N.

Veronica: You'll do no such thing.

Everyone turned as she began to approach the older vanpire. Dracula was about to argue, only to notice what she was holding. The Vampires Heart. It glowed true in her hand.

Veronica: Y/N will handle my uncle.

Draculaura: Elizzabat?

Lagoona: Are you out of your mind? Y/N is in trouble up there!

Veronica: My orders are clear. No one is to interfere with this fight.

She held up the stone to show all who remained. She was indeed the true Vampire Queen.

Veronica: Y/N will fight Lord Stroker, and he will win.

Clawdeen: How do you know?

Veronica watched you.

You gasped for air as you returned to life. Veronica held you to stop you from freaking out any further. Once you realized where you were, you looked at her.

Veronica: I'm sorry. But you can't die. Not yet. There's people that still need you.

You felt your eye twitch before you looked at your hand.

Y/N: I'm a....vampire?

Veronica: Yes. And I am your Queen.

You looked at her in surpise.

Veronica: I know this is sudden, but I have an order for you.

You and Stroker stared at each other as the stand off reached it's peak. Veronica held the stone to her heart and closed her eyes.

Veronica: Avenge your death. Avenge my father.

You cried out as you charged towards Stroker. He was ready to reflect your attack, only to watch as you vanished from his view. His eyes darted around the roof to try and spot you, but you were gone.

He them cried out in pain as your hand pierced his shoulder blade. You had slid under him when he blinked. It was weird, but it was like all of your senses were turned up to 100. You could see everything. Hear everything. Feel, smell, taste everything. The world was now in HD.

Y/N: You asked me what was so funny. Let me tell you.

You pulled your hand free and grabbed Stroker. You then flung him over your shoulder which sent him flying towards the bell tower.

Y/N: I wasn't smiling cause I was happy. It was because I realized something.

Stroker emerged from the dust and delivered a hit to your chest which made you slam into more stone. You then smiled wider.

Y/N: I would've had a lot of broken bones right now if I was human.

You pushed yourself to your feet and wiped the last bit of blood from your lip.

Y/N: But I'm not human anymore, am I?

Stroker lunged towards you and swiped, but you flipped back and off of the roof. The crowd gasp as you fell, but your eyes only grew wide. In a blink of an eye, you had become a swarm of bats that flew back up. Stroker watched as you rematerialized and slammed into him once again.

He quickly got up and grabbed you leg. However, you were quick to leap up and kick him with your free one. You then grabbed his arm and delivered a powerful punch to his face, causing him to cry in pain. He grabbed your wrist before you could let go and flung you away. You flipped midair and landed on your feet.

Y/N: You were always a vampire. A lord. Never had to face a real problem before. I have. I grew up fighting to survive against stronger oppents.

You rushed towards him and went to swing. Your fist collided with his own. However, you were still faster than the centuries old vampire. You simply flipped up and did a roundhouse kick straight to the jaw.

You landed and narrowed your eyes.

Y/N: Now, I'm gonna swat you like a fly.

Stroker looked up just as you tackled him off the roof. You held onto him as you both quickly approached the ground. He thought quick and turned into a bat, only for you to grab him tightly.

Y/N: Not so fast!

You flung him down and into the ground. Before he could even recover, you slammed your fist into him. This action caused a cloud of dust to fill the area as everyone watched on in anticipation.

Your friends wondered if you had defeated the lord, but they couldn't see. It wasn't until the eclipse began to move on and the dust settled that everyone saw how the battle had ended.

You held onto the nearly unconscious Stroker who was back in his normal form. He couldn't even move anymore. He was defeated.

You rose to your feet and let out a sigh of relief. You then immediately locked eyes with Veronica. It was weird, but it was like you had a mental connection with her now. You could immediately know where she was, and vice versa.

You grinned.

Y/N: Good enough for you, princess?

Veronica looked at her uncle before looking back to you. She then smiled.

Veronica: You exceeded my expectations once again, Helsing.

You both stared at each other....until Deuce walked over.

Deuce: Are you a vampire now?! Sick!

Oh yeah. You almost forgot about that.

You looked at your hand and began to mess with your fangs with your tounge. That was gonna take some getting use to.

Draculaura: Elissabat?

Veronica turned around to face her childhood friend for the first time in 400 years. Draculaura cautiously approached her until Veronica hugged her suddenly.

Elissabat: Hey, Lala. Long time no see.

Draculaura hesitated, but found herself unable to resist the urge to hug her friend back. It had been too long.

You smiled as you watched the interaction, only to realize that more eyes were on you. You nervously looked to your friends who looked very upset.

Y/N: I didn’t mean to die this time I swear.

Still, you were tackled into a group hug.
--------------
In the now wrecked castle, all gathered once again to watch the true Vampire Queen be crowned. You stood beside Draculaura and your uncle. You felt a nudge and looked to see Draculaura pointing at something. You looked to see Dracula doing his best to keep your uncle standing.

Helsing had gotten patched up, but his arm was indeed out of commission. Still, he looked better than you had expected. But, they did look like a couple. You and Draculaura laughed quietly.

Helsing: They're laughing at us.

Dracula: Let them have their fun. You just worry about staying awake, Vincent.

Your uncle groaned.

Helsing: Don't call me that.

You all watched as Elissabat took the stage. She looked at her subjects and lords and friends and smiled.

Elissabat: This last week has been a very eventful one. I traveled half way across the world to help save my friend Draculaura from the clutches of my uncle. I had ran away from my destiny, but no more. This last week had shown me that I shouldn't be selfish when it comes to others.

She then looked to you.

Elissabat: A good friend of mine helped me realize that.

You nodded to her.

Elissabat: Today, I used my blood to bring back to life Y/N Helsing. I now ask him to join me on stage.

You raised a brow confused. Still, Draculaura nudged you forward. You were wary, but you approved the stage and stood beside Elissabat.

Elissabat: My uncle, former lord Stroker, had been arrested for his crimes. We leave open one seat in the council. As Queen, I hereby appoint Y/N Helsing as the new Lord.

The room immediately erupted into mumbles and gasps. However....

Deuce: YEAH!

You both watched as the entire student body of Monster High erupted into cheers. You, on the other hand, found yourself in shock. You were a Vampire Lord now? That was the same status as Dracula. Did that mean you got benefits?

Elissabat: He will continue his duties at Monster High as well as be appointed as my personal guard. As such, I will be attending Monster High as a student.

You looked at her surpised. However, she was already smiling.

Elissabat: I figured I could take some time away from Hauntlywood.

You blinked, but smiled regardless. You were always happy to welcome a new student.

You both looked out at the crowd and took a breathe. Things were back to being okay now. That was good enough for you. You just hoped you had more time to enjoy the peace this time.
----------------
Stroker sat in his cell with a look of defeat. His robes were now rags. His hair was a mess. He was defeated by a mere child. This was nothing short of embarrassing.

???: You look pathetic.

Stroker lifted his head and looked between the bars to see a figure standing there. Cloaked in darkness, he couldn't see his face. Still, he knew who he spoke to.

Stroker: Here to rub salt into my wounds? You told me you would help in my endeavor. Now, Elissabat sits on the throne and Monster kind is back at peace.

???: I'm aware.

Stroker: And yet here you are. I expected you to kill her.

The figure laughed.

???: Funny how fate works, isn't it? But, this could be used to our benefit.

Stroker was confused.

Stroker: How so?

???: I had already planned on getting rid of the Helsings. This would make it easier to convince the Association to make a move against them. With the boy now being a half blood and a lord, it would make starting a war much easier. A broken treaty between man and monster would serve to be a better fuse.

Stroker grabbed the bars in anger. He had been played like a fool.

Stroker: You lair!

???: You will get your change. I am a man of my word, after all. Rest assure, you will become the new ruler of the Vampires.

The man turned and began to walk away. He then grinned.

???: That is, if there are any left to rule.

His laughter echoed through the dark halls of the dungeon. It sent chills down Stroker's spine.

A dangerous force was at play. One that not even you were ready for.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.2K 238 21
The year is 1888. Lena is an American woman who lives on her own in the city of Paris. She lives her life in a happy place. What Lena doesn't know...
7.3K 286 17
It's been a crazy school year at Monster High, but it's not over yet! From mysteries of a mysterious world to adventures to save your fellow monsters...
2.9K 64 16
Y/N L/N is a half dragon who lives with her father and sister in a cave most of her life until one day she gets a invitation to go to Monster High. M...