Minecraft Story Mode Season 1...

By SachaStickman

Continuation of my first book: "Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 Wither Storm Arc(1/2)". Novelization of the gam... More

Ch. 14.1 - Order Up!
Ch. 14.2 - The Blaze Rods
Ch. 14.3 - The Enchanted Flint and Steel
Ch. 15.1 - Into A New Dimension
Ch. 15.2 - Sky City
Ch. 15.3 - Build Club
Ch. 16.1 - Inside the Palace
Ch. 16.2 - The Eversource
Ch. 16.3 - End of Sky City
Ch. 17.1 - The Final Duel: Jesse vs. Aiden
Ch. 17.2 - Dawn of a new Era
Ch. 18.1 - A Portal to Mystery
Ch. 18.2 - First Blood
Ch. 18.3 - The Pieces All Lined Up
Ch. 19.1 - In The Dining Hall
Ch. 19.2 - Second Death
Ch. 19.3 - Three Suspects
Ch. 19.4 - The Fourth Suspect

Introduction

389 10 0
By SachaStickman

This is a continuation of my other book "Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 Wither Storm Arc (1/2)" and adapts the second half of Season 1(Episodes 5 through 8) and the second book overall from my Minecraft Story Mode Fanfiction Series. If you aren't caught up with the story yet, I recommend to read the first book first.

Note: Like in the original game: There may or may not be major and/or minor character deaths. You've been warned.

Since this is a continuation, it will follow the chapter structure of my last book and because of that, start with Chapter 14.1.

As for the update schedule, my goal is still to update weekly on every Sunday but I don't want to make promises just to break them so even though I'll try to make weekly updates, please don't be disappointed if not every week has a new chapter out, but there should be a minimum of AT LEAST one new chapter out every month, If I don't even manage to do that, then you have my permission to come to my house and slap me in the face for being lazy lol.

Anyways, enjoy the book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.1K 24
Jesse was a great hero who sacrificed herself to save the world from the Wither Storm. Her friends miss her deeply, but must go on yet another missio...
26.3K 517 30
|I've made a one shot book before so why not make another one? Same as the other book - request your Lukesse and I'll write 'em for you. Also, be war...
3.3K 63 19
{{ REWRITE AVAILABLE }} You've all played Telltales' Minecraft Storymode, right? Ever wonder what adventures Jesse and the others might have had in t...
4.4K 156 28
An alternate ending for Episode 4 in Minecraft: Story Mode. I know, Episode 5 is already out but I wanna make an alternate ending and a sequel. So th...