Nīyātī Sāmāvāyā

Von MayaKashyap2007

Have you ever given up on life and suddenly meet a person who made you forget yesterday and dream about tomor... Mehr

Characters
1. Power Of Love
3. An Unconditional Love Story
4. Emerald Eyes!
5.Odd Feeling
6. Feeling of Belongingness
7. The Pānchāmāstrā!
8. Ganga Ghat!
9. Arrival
Uh....
10. Forgotten Saga of Love {1}
11. Forgotten Saga of Love {2}
12. Dakshina

2. Love Is A Blessing

545 33 3
Von MayaKashyap2007

Kaliyuga~

Author's POV.
No matter how much people oppose love it will one day be immortal and one day they will find in their heart to know what love truly is.

Two women were sitting outside in the garden deeply discussing and somewhat Arguing about an unknown topic.

The lady sitting on a left had, beautiful green eyes, her brown hair reached her shoulder, her body on the plus size, her dark brown matt lips curved in a frown.

The lady on the right, had beautiful brownish green eyes, curvy figure, her hair reaching her mid back, and her gorgeous Lavender pink lips curved in a calm smile.

Lady 1 : Shivani, I just realized that i forgot why we even fought about.

Shivani : Aree Haa! I forgot too, Roop.

Roop : Besties for a reason.

Shivani : Roop I was wondering, who is your favorite Mahabharata character?

Roop : My favorite character has to be Arjun. What about you?

Shivani : Mine? Ashwathama!

Roop : O My! Why him!!??

Shivani : Woah! What's with the dramatic reaction?

Roop : He hit the womb of a pregnant woman during a war which didn't allow this.

Shivani : I won't try to justify this action of Ashwatthama because this was genuinely wrong.

Roop : Right!

Shivani : He was angry at the pandavas and krisha for the death of his best friend but Uttara and the child had nothing to do with this situation.

Roop : Even though she was not related to this matter she was still not spared, some people always have to torture the innocent for anything done by the powerful.

Shivani : I don't know why but i still really like him, I just feel this unknown connection with him which forces me to be somewhat...... Attracted to him.

Roop : Ok ok that's enough, You're in Kaliyuga dont dive so deep in Dwaperyuga that you will fall there only.

Shivani : Haa yes I am very hungry and Dada & Dadi might have also not eatten anything.

Roop : Hold on Shivani!

Shivani : Yes ?

Roop : you are a love expert , please give me some advice.

Shivani : Give you love advice? But your marriage has already been fixed with Subhash Raichand, Right?

Roop : Exactly! I don't love him, he is very arrogant and is only marrying me for dowry.

Shivani : Yes, I have met him he is such a jerk ! Anyways which boy do you love? I will talk to aunty for your marriage.

Roop : Not a boy, I love Sakshi, our classmates. She loves me too.

Shivani : What!?When did this happen?Aunty is very Orthodox she will never agree to this.

Roop : Me and Sakshi have now been in a secret relationship for about 8 months now. I know! I know my mom wouldn't agree to this.

Saying so Roop's eyes pooled with tears causing Shivani's heart swelled with sympathy, she felt this unknown pain arises within her chest seeing Roop's condition.

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖚𝖑𝖙, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖐

She kneeled down beside Roop and gently stroked her hair thinking of ways to make Roop's mother agree to this marriage.

Shivani : It's ok Roop, I will talk to aunty.

Saying so she went along with Roop to her house there Roop's mother greeted them with a warm hug.

Shivani requested Roop's mother to talk to her alone, leaving Roop outside in the living room in fear and pure suspence.

At first Roop could hear her mother yelling which caused a sense of fear to arise in her chest then soon after the yelling died down and after about 2 hours Shivani and Roop's mother walked out.

Shivani had a wide smile on her face while Roop's mother had a soft smile playing on her face. This reaction caused Roop to relax.

Roop's mother recalled the words said by shivani which caused her to change her thinking about Love.

"𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔫, 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔊𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔞 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔩 𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯, 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞 𝔰𝔦𝔫. 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔤𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔱'𝔰 𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔞𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔎𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔫𝔞 & 𝔇𝔢𝔳𝔦 ℜ𝔞𝔡𝔥𝔞 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔡𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔞 𝔩𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢. 𝔅𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔵𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔭'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤𝔲𝔶, 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔨𝔰𝔥𝔦 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰 ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔭. ℜ𝔬𝔬𝔭 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔡𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔰, ℜ𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔲𝔱 𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔞𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔤𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔤𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶. 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔱'𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔩 ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔰! 𝔚𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔢𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔯 𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔰𝔢𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔪𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯."

Roop's mother strokes Roop's hair and brings her in for a hug.

Mother : how could I have been so blind? How could I have staked my daughter's happiness merely for the validation of the society. Love is never a sin it's a blessing.

Roop : you mean......

Mother : Yes I will talk to Sakshi's parents.

Roop looked at Shivani with tears in her eyes and hugged her tightly sobbing in her arms while constantly Wishpering of how greatful she is to have her.

Shivani silently watched Roop and her mother affectionately talking and bonding as the thought suddenly struck her.

"Dada Dadi!!"

Thank you do much for reading, this would be the conclusion of the second chapter. Hope you like this story and please do tell me if I am making any errors.
Bye for now 👋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 864 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...
18.9K 673 33
A girl of age 13 lives in orphanage with her best friend happily but fate seems to have something more interesting for them ........... After traveli...
31.5K 556 10
ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ᵏⁿᵒʷⁿ ᵃˢ 'ᵀʷⁱˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵀⁱᵐᵉ: ᴬ ᵀᵃˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᴾᵃˢᵗ' ❛𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬...❜ When...
174K 10.2K 110
"Two Hearts Intertwined Across Different Eras" Aanya, once living a life so plain, A simple existence, her heart not quite enthralled. But fate, with...