๐Ÿฅ€.๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šข๐šŽ๐š.๐Ÿฅ€

By 1xMelqx1

ยซ___๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—†๐–บ___ยป โœฟ๏ธŽ ๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‡๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚๐—“๐–บ๐—๐—‚๏ฟฝ... More

Infoใ‚ท๏ธŽ
โžช 1
โžช2
โžช3
โžช4
โžช5
โžช6
โžช7
โžช8
โžช9
โžช10
โžช11
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ
โžช13
โžช14
โžช15
โžช16

โžช12

1.8K 45 3
By 1xMelqx1

《Chapter's title: "Finally free"》

[No one's pov]

《Meanwhile with Bonten》

The 8 men were standing in front of a building waiting for something or someone to come out, suddenly a nice suited men greeted them and let them inside to wait in the waiting room. While the 7 men were chatting with eachother the boss of Bonten was just sitting silently scanning the area, he then reached for his phone down his pocket and checked the security's camera of the residence, after looking at some rooms he saw you and the 4 men running around freely looking for the exit, he was about to put the residence to lockdown and tell his executives what was going on but a sudden voice in his mind spoke.

M4nj1r0

Ł3ţ țhəm fřē3

§hě wīł1 çøm3 bæçķ

The white short haired man looked around and looked at his executives seeying if they were the ones that told him those words but they were just chilling and talking with eachother, he looked down at phone again and left a silent sigh, he quietly turned off the phone before putting it back to his pocket, he knew who it was.

After sometime a man came in the waiting room, welcoming them to the palace and started giving them a tour of the whole palace.

《Back to you》

You and the 4 men were still running around desperate for an exit to be found but all that was heard was your footsteps and yelling from the hallways asking from time to time if they found something but the answer was always the same: "nothing yet"

You were together with Sangwoon and Keiju to look the left part of the residence while Riku and Jeong were looking at the right side, you guys kept moving stuff around to find some kind of clues but nothing.. it was like the residence turned into a maze somehow and it made all of you stress out and panic.

《Back again with Bonten》
(Guys I can't stop simping for them😭)

The 8 men were just looking around and following the men who is giving them a tour of the palace that was soon gonna be in THEIR possession (they're rich rich😍) the whole tour Mikey had his mind somewhere else that even his right-handed man noticed it but didn't question his boss.

At the end of the tour the man started talking with the other executives (especially Koko) for the price of the hole palace, meanwhile Mikey kept zooming out, Sanzu, his right-handed man took the opportunity to ask him what was on his mind

Sanzu: "Boss..? Is there something bothering you?"

Mikey: "Huh? What? Oh.. it's nothing"

Sanzu: "Is it about Y/n?"

After listening to those words Mikey became silent for a few seconds before speaking again

Mikey: "I accidentally told her the truth"

Sanzu eyes widen after hearing his boss's words

Sanzu: "W-what should we do then..?"

Mikey looked down

Mikey: "We only hope she didn't believe me.."

Sanzu nodded

Sanzu: "Should I tell the others about this?"

Mikey: "No. It might affect them. We need to keep acting cruel to her. Go back to them and act normal"

Sanzu nodded and excused himself before leaving

Mikey looked at his leaving figure then turned back and started walking towards the garden of the palace to relax for a little bit.

《Back to you again》

After 30 minutes a miracle happend you heard Jeong voice screaming "WE FOUND THE EXIT!" All the three of you started running towards them in excitement. When you arrived to them you guys looked at the large door that was similar to the main door and after opening it.. you guys were out.. you were free..

Without wasting anything you called an uber and finally arrived to your base.. but you felt a really strange sensation when you left bonten's residence, the sensation to go back and save someone but you tried to ignore it.

《After few hours》
(With Bonten)

They were back from the palace where they successfully bought it, thanks to Koko (cococrunch😭). Kakucho was heading to your cell, when he was about to unlock the door he notice it that it was unlocked, he quickly rushed to your cell and notice you were gone, his eyes wide and started telling to the other executives the situation. They've confirmed the situation after seeying that even the 4 men were gone missing. They reported the situation to Mikey where he sended Sanzu in a fake mission to find you (obviously they don't know that its fake) but in reality he's just around to buy Mikey more Dorayaki (fact🤭). Everyday Mikey hoped that one day you will come back and save them from Akari and what ever she did to them.

《With you》

Weeks and months have past you still feel this feeling / urge to go back to them and save them from something that you still didn't understand and the voice... you still remember it, and it's haunting you remembering it.. she or he told you that Akari was evil and probably the key of everything that is happening right now and the key of your divorce, it was the only thing you had in your head.

You and the 4 men moved base just in case Bonten was in search for you in the old base.

Obviously you're all resting and healing from the torture Bonten gave you.

You were in your room sitting in the edge of the bed thinking about everything but these thoughts were interrupted by someone who opened the door of your room, you turned around and saw Sangwoon with a tray full of food.

Sangwoon: "What's on your mind?"

Y/n: "oh.. nothing"

Sangwoon: "You sure? Cause you're daydreaming for 3 hours straight" he said leaving the tray in your desk

Y/n: "Really? I didn't notice* you laughed awkwardly

Sangwoon: "Of course you didn't" he smiled while looking at you

Sangwoon: "So? What's on your mind?"

Y/n: "Just this hole situation.. Mikey told me that they were "forced" to cheat on me and then the strangest thing happend to me.. a voice suddenly talked to me saying the Akari was evil and I have to stop her"

Sangwoon listened to you really carefully before speaking

Sangwoon: "hmm.. I know this is a crazy thought.. but what if they need your help? Even tho it might be strange.. Bonten the most dangerous gang in Japan needs help even if they're physically strong their self"

Y/n: "But what if they can't fight back because they're being blackmailed?"

Sangwoon: "That's a good thought, whatever it is its probably related to you"

Y/n: "..What if Akari is blackmailing them..?"

Sangwoon: "A girl like her?" He laughed but then became embarrassed when he saw how serious you were

Sangwoon: "How exactly, what makes you think that"

Y/n: "Me and Akari have a history she told me that I will pay for stealing her dream from her.. so maybe.. THIS IS HER REVENGE?!"

Sangwoon: "it makes sense..the voice and Mikey.."

Y/n: "EXACTLY"

Sangwoon: "But what can we possibly do..? They're stronger than us.."

Y/n: "That's something I have to deal on my own"

Sangwoon stood speechless

Sangwoon: "I BEG YOUR PARDON?"

Y/n: "Its something I need to deal myself besides it's my problem with them and Akari"

Sangwoon: "Please don't tell me you're risking your own life.."

Y/n: "It's the only way!"

Sangwoon: "I get it but it's a suicide mission!"

Y/n: "That sounds like a my problem"

Sangwoon sighed

Sangwoon: "Just.. if you need help don't hesitate to call us okay..?"

You smiled at him and hugged him tightly

Y/n: "Tell the others about this okay?"

Sangwoon just nodded before hugging you back tightly as tears slowly started falling from his eyes.

Y/n: "I will come back alive I promise"

Sangwoon: "Don't break your promise please, my brother wouldn't be happy about that"

Y/n: "Atleast I will see him again" i wiped the tears from his eyes.

---> Note <---
I wanted to add that all this time Akari was doing a shopping spree with her friends while Bonten was out
---------------

HIII YES I'M ALIVE IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAD SO MANY THINGS THAT KEPT ME BUSY BUT NOW IM HERE😭😭😭
But I wanted to say one thing....

2.89K VIEWS?!?!?!?! AND WE ARE 5# RANK IN BONTEN?!?!?!? I- IT ONLY HAS BEEN 3 WEEKS LIKE- HOW- THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I still remember that the last time I came I was at 500 views and 13 votes😭😭 thank you so much!! It means a lot to me that you guys like my stories and hitting 2k+ views and being ranked 5# in bonten it's a lot, I don't know how to thank you guys enough for everything, thank you so much❤

❤Love y'all❤

-------------------

•Please ignore my grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language.

•Pictures that I use in my stories aren't mine! Credits to their owner!

•If some parts of my stories don't make sense I deeply apologise for that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.5K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
63.5K 3.9K 82
๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž "๐’๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ~" "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐’๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐’๏ฟฝ...
39.3K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
281K 9.5K 23
Where a strong girl with an insane obsession with sarcasm Meets bonten. Driving them crazy to the point where they question their own existance *bl...