Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V: The Supreme...

By TheTrinity9

(An remake of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V from very start) What if Yuya was more skilled and confident as Duelist? What i... More

The Swing of Pendulum
Counter Bait
Toying Around
Xyz Arrival - Butterfly Duelist
Masked Duelist
Theatric Showdown

Brother vs Sister

1.2K 24 17
By TheTrinity9

Chapter 2: Brother vs Sister

As Yuya and the others left the Stadium, Shun was curious how Yuya managed to create a whole Summoning Method. As he know, creating a whole Summoning Method is nearly impossible to do.

"So Yuya, how can you create that Pendulum Summon?" Shun asked.

"Oh well... it's kinda complicated..." Yuya answered.

"Regardless! With your new Summoning Method and new Solid Vision, we can gather a lot of-" Shuzo said before Ruri slapped him again.

"Geez dad! You only think the school than everyone else." Ruri said in annoyed tone. But then Ruri start to think why Yuya keep this Pendulum Summon a secret from everyone in You Show.

"Um, Yuya, why you keep this a secret?" Ruri asked.

"I just want it to be surprise, that's all." Yuya replied. Ruri, who still unsure at his answer decide to let it out. Then, Yuya got a message and then start to leave. "Eh guys, I'm sorry that we have to separate for a moment."

"Huh? Where are you going?" Shuzo asked.

"Don't worry, I will be back for a while." Yuya said as he leave to his destination.

"He must be go to that place." Shun said.

"Yeah, he likely be." Ruri nodded.

"The man Gongenzaka has no idea what you two are talking about." Gongenzaka said in confusion.

"Rina onee-chan, do you know?" Ayu asked.

"Well I think he went to go to see his friend." Rina responded, who prompted everyone who didn't know titled their heads in confusion.

"Friend? Who?" Gongenzaka asked.

"Well, why you not ask him yourself? See you later guys." Rina then started to leave with her mother to their home, leaving the others.

Leo Corporation - Reiji's Office

"I've seen your Duel againts Ishijima. Congratulation for your win, Yuya." Reiji praised his friend.

"Thank you, Reiji." Yuya nodded. "As expected, the prototype is working without problem. Our two years of hardworking is totally worth it."

"That's good to hear." Reiji replied with a small smile. "However Yuya, we still can't detect your father's location. My apologize to that."

"I see...I hope he's okay whenever he is." Yuya sighed. "Anyway, why are you calling me here?"

"It's because of me." A unknown voice came from behind as Yuya and Reiji immediately turn around. Both of them saw a 15 years old man with grey hair that resembles Reiji's hair. He wore white uniform, two capes and white trousers. He was Akaba Ren, Reiji's little brother.

"Ren!" Yuya exclaimed happily. "Why are you here?"

"I got message from my big brother that you used Pendulum Summon againts Ishijima." Ren replied. "Though I would never think that you would show the crowds about this new method."

"It's a good way to introduce the new Summoning Method to everyone." Yuya sighed. "I'm pretty sure there's no spy among the crowds."

"Aside of that, I believe you have an important informations for us, brother?" Reiji asked.

"Yeah." Ren nodded. "Father is invading Xyz Dimension rightnow. Also, you two need to be careful because father planning to sent a spy to this Dimension."

Yuya and Reiji frowned. They have been informed the whole thing about the Four Dimensions and how Akaba Leo is using the army of Fusion Dimension Duelists to invade others. All because he wants to revive Akaba Ray, Reiji and Ren's half-sister.

"So he already make a big move, huh..." Yuya muttered. "Sooner or later, this place will be an warzone. We need to be prepare for that."

"Clearly." Reiji responded. "Brother, I just made a new cards that suit your Deck perfectly."

Reiji then give Ren a couple of Cards that matches for his Deck. "Thank you, Reiji onii-sama."

"That's not a problem. However, Yuya. I also make a card for Rina too. Here, take a look." Reiji then give Yuya a cards as Yuya take a look at it. Satisfied, Yuya pocketed them and nodded to Reiji.

"Thank you, Reiji." Yuya thanked him.

"Say that to Ren. He's the one who insisted it." Reiji replied. Ren however, looked down to hide his blush, much to their amusing.

"Anyway, I have to go. Father might get suspicious if I don't do my mission now. Yuya-nii, tell Rina that I miss her." Ren immediately said.

"I will." Yuya nodded as Ren began to leave.

"I believe you should go to You Show, Yuya. Your friends must be worried about you."

"Yeah, thanks Reiji." After that, Yuya leave Leo Corporation, leaving Reiji with his usual work.

You Show Duel School

When Yuya arrived at You Show, he saw Ruri, Shun, The Kids, Shuzo and Rina sighing in the sofa.

"Huh? What's with the deppresed aura?" Yuya asked.

"Since you were not here, we only got one new student." Ruri sighed. "Because of your absence, people won't even apply for You Show Duel School. And some of them think you are cheated to win againts the Champion."

"I'm sorry about that." Yuya said as he turned to the new student. "So you are the new student, right? What's your name?"

"I'm Tatsuya Yamashiro. Nice to meet you, Yuya nii-chan." The boy named Tatsuya introduced himself.

"It's nice to meet you too." Yuya said while rubbing the boy's head. "So, what are we going to do?"

"Well, the kids said that they wanted to saw your Pendulum Summon again and saw Rina's Deck." Shun said. "So I tell the kids that you two will Duel each other when you back to You Show."

"I see. Then I won't mind. What about you Rina?" Yuya asked his sister.

"Of course. I can't wait to finally beat you with my new skill." Rina said in confident tone, which make Yuya smile at her behaviour.

"Splendid!" Shuzo rushed to the Control Room as Yuya and Rina go to the arena.

"Yuya onii-chan and Rina onee-chan will Duel each other!" Ayu said happilly.

"It sure will be an interesting Duel!" Tatsuya nodded.

"Talk about the shivers!" Futoshi exclaimed.

Before they are dueled each other, Yuya give Rina the cards he got from Reiji.

"A gift from your boyfriend. He came to Leo Corporation this day and he said 'I miss Rina so much.'" Yuya said with a teasing smile. Rina blushed and take the cards from her brother.

"Ren...even in the hard time, you still remember me..." She muttered with a smile. "But enough of that. I can't let that distract me. I'll beat you with this new cards, big brother!"

"I'm looking forward to it." Yuya replied.

The two Duelists shout at the same time.

Duel!

Yuya: 4000 LP x5
Rina: 4000 LP x5

"Oh, those two are Dueling each other?" A spirit appeared beside Ruri. She had maroon hair with bright purple eyes and two pair of white wings. She wears an white dress with gold outline on it, pair of white gloves and white shoes. She was Akaba Ray, Ruri's original counterpart and Reiji and Ren's half sister.

"Oh, Ray! You awake now?" Ruri whispered to the spirit, which make the spirit giggle.

"Yeah. And you don't have to whisper like that, Ruri. You can talk to me through your mind." Ray said, which make Ruri blushed in embarassment. "This Duel will be an interesting one. More than Yuya's Duel againts Ishijima."

"Indeed." Ruri answered.

"Talking to Akaba Girl again?" Shun asked.

"Yep." Ruri nodded. "She was interested in this Duel."

"I'll go first!" Rina declared as she draw. "I Summon Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous!" A beautiful girl in white paladin outfit while hold her magical war hammer appeared on the field.

Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous (ATK 1500/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Light/LV 8)

"That monster is beautiful!" Ayu cheered loudly. "Just like Rina onee-chan!"

"Yeah Ayu, that monster is beautiful." Ruri agreed. "Dogmatika is an perfect Deck for Rina since she's not use Extra Deck very often."

"You are right little sister." Shun added. "Even so, she dealing me a hard time when I face her. Also, even she doesn't use Extra Deck Monsters, she has terrifying Monsters in her possession."

"When Ecclesia is Summoned, I can add a "Dogmatika" cards from my Deck to my hand! I add Dogmatika Fleurdelis, the Knighted!" She add that card to her hand. "And then I set two cards facedown and end my turn."

"Then it's my turn! Draw!" Yuya drew his cards.

Yuya: 4000 LP x6
Rina: 4000 LP x3

"I Summon Black Fang Magician!"

Black Fang Magician (ATK 1700/DEF 800/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"Battle! Black Fang Magician attack Ecclesia! Lightning Strike of Disobey!" Black Fang unleashed a purple lightning towards Ecclesia, destroying her.

Rina: 4000 -> 3800 LP x3

"Got you brother! Trap card open: Dogmatika Encounter! I can activate one of these effects! I can Special Summon "Dogmatika" or "Fallen of Albaz" from my hand or my Graveyard! And I choose the first effect! The unbeatable knight from the great holy nation! Descend on the battlefield and annihilate those heretics! Special Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted!" The full armored paladin with sword and shield appeared on the field.

Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted (ATK 2500/DEF 2500/Spellcaster/Light/LV 8)

"She summoned her ace from the start huh?" Shun commented. "She really wants to beat Yuya so badly."

"I can't really blame her." Ruri added. "She always lost when she fought her brother."

"That's a good move Rina. I set three cards facedown and end my turn." Yuya concluded.

"My turn! Draw!" Rina drew her cards.

Yuya: 4000 LP x2
Rina: 3800 LP x3

"I activate a Spell, Nadin Servant! This card let me sent 1 Monster from Extra Deck to Graveyard in order to add "Dogmatika" or "Fallen of Albaz" Monster from my Deck with its ATK equal or lower than the sent card! I sent Elder Entity N'tss to add Dogmatika Ashiyan!" Rina sent N'tss to add Ashiyan to her hand.

"Why Rina onee-chan sent a Fusion Monster to her Graveyard?" Ayu asked.

"Yeah, isn't it better if she just Summon that card?" Futoshi added.

"That's Rina playstyle." Shun explained to the kids. "Dogmatika Archtype doesn't let its user Summon a Monster from Extra Deck. Even so, Dogmatika Archtype still need an Extra Deck Monsters to maximized their potentials. Watch this if you still don't understand."

"I activate Elder Entity N'tss effect! Since she was sent to Graveyard, I can destroy one card you Control! And I choose your Black Fang Magician, big brother!"

From Rina's Graveyard, a spear emerge and then charge at Black Fang Magician, destroying it.

"Oh! That's why she sent that card to Graveyard. That Fusion Monster's effect activate when Rina onee-chan sent it to Graveyard!" Tatsuya said.

"Full marks, Tatsuya-kun." Ruri said with a smile.

"Then I activate Dogmatika Ashiyan's effect on my hand! Since a Fusion, Synchro and Xyz Monsters is sent to Graveyard, I can Special Summon it to my Field!" An white assassin with white mask and long claws appeared on the field.

Dogmatika Ashiyan (ATK 2000/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Light/LV 8)

"Now battle! Dogmatika Ashiyan attack big brother directly! And Dogmatika Fleurdelis's effect activate! All "Dogmatika" Monster I Control gains 500 ATK if it declares an attack!"

Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted (ATK 2500 - 3000)

Dogmatika Ashiyan (ATK 2000 - 2500)

"Go, Ashiyan! Purify slash!" Dogmatika Ashiyan charge and try to slash Yuya with his claws.

"Not so fast! Trap card open, Performapal Call! When my opponent declares an direct attack, I can negate that attack!" An invisible barrier protecting Yuya from Ashiyan's claws as two silhouettes of a Monsters could be seen on Yuya's side. "And then I can add up to 2 "Performapal" Monsters from my Deck with DEF is lower or equal to the ATK of that attacking monster! I add Performapal Gentrude and Performapal Ladyange!"

"But I still have Monster to attack! Now Fleurdelis, attack big brother directly! Holy Judgement!" Fleurdelis swung her sword, causing an cresent energy that charge towards Yuya.

"Another trap card open, Defense Draw! Battle Damage I took reduced to 0 and then I draw a card!" Yuya countered as a invisible barrier protect Yuya from the cresent energy.

"Mou, big brother always step ahead." Rina pouted cutely. "Then I set one card facedown and end my turn."

"Yuya managed to counter Rina's move perfectly." Shun noted. "It was an impressive display of skill. But I can do that too sometimes when I was Dueling at school to impress my fans."

"Here goes again..." Ruri sighed. She already know his brother is an amazing Duelist and popular among girls. Because of that, he has casanova attitude and a bit overconfident with his skill.

"Your brother is a playboy, isn't he?" Ray commented.

"He is." Ruri nodded.

"It's my turn! Draw!" Yuya draw his cards before spreading his hands widely.

Yuya: 4000 LP x5
Rina: 3800 LP x1

"Now everyone, the fun starts now! I already prepare the the magnificent stage to make your mouth hanging open! With the scale 1 Performapal Ladyange and scale 8 Performapal Gentrude I set the Pendulum Scale!" Yuya said as the angel-looking female monster with pink hair, a pair of pink angel wings and wears an white dress, white summer hat and the demon-looking male monster with white hair, a pair of black bat wings, tails and wears black suit being surrounded by pillars of light as they rise up as the world Pendulum spread throughout his Duel Disk in colorful letters. After that, a bigger version of Yuya's pendant appears between them.

Performapal Ladyange (ATK 1000/DEF 1500/Fairy/Light/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 1)

Performapal Gentrude (ATK 1500/DEF 1000/Fiend/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"It's here! It's here!" Ayu exclaimed excitedly.

"Give her the shivers, Yuya-oniichan!" Futoshi remarked while shaking his whole body.

"Go, Yuya-oniichan!" Tatsuya cheered on.

"Now I can simultaneously summon Monsters with Levels 2 through 7! But first, I activate Performapal Gentrude's Pendulum Effect! If I Control "Performapal Ladyange" in my other Pendulum Zone, I can add "Odd-Eyes" card from my Deck to my hand! I add Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" Yuya add his ace monster to his hand. "Swing, Pendulum of my Soul! Draw an arc of light across the ether! Pendulum Summon! Appear now, my monsters!"

Following his words, the oversized Pendulum began swinging left and right, causing a large portal to appear, out of which three beams of light erupted.

"From Extra Deck, Black Fang Magician!" Black Fang Magician back to the Field.

Black Fang Magician (ATK 1700/DEF 800/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"From my hand is Odd-Eyes Magician!" A magician with heterochromia eyes, black hair while wears red robe with green outline and holding his staff appeared on the Field.

Odd-Eyes Magician (ATK 2000/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 5/PS 8)

"The wondrous dragon with dichromatic eyes, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!" Yuya's ace monster appeared on the Field and roared loudly.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

"Huh?! Isn't Black Fang Magician is already destroyed?! Why he can back to the Field?!" Tatsuya asked in shock.

"If destroyed, Pendulum Monsters isn't go to Graveyard, but go to Extra Deck!" Yuya said.

"Huh?! To the Extra Deck?!" Ruri exclaimed in shock.

"How the heck is that even possible?!" Shun added, in the same state as Ruri.

"I'll tell the details later." Yuya said. "When Odd-Eyes Magician is Normal or Special Summoned, all Monsters my opponent Control lose 500 ATK! Magic Drain!"

Odd-Eyes Magician releasing a bright red light, enveloping Rina's Monster as they are kneeled in weak.

Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted (ATK 3000 - 2500)

Dogmatika Ashiyan (ATK 2500 - 2000)

"Now Battle! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack Fleurdelis! Spiral Strike Burst!" Odd-Eyes releasing a crimson red blast towards Fleurdelis.

"You made a blunder, brother!" Rina said. "I activate Dogmatika Ashiyan's effect! When opponent Monsters declares an attack, all "Dogmatika" Monsters I Control gains 500 ATK!"

Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted (ATK 2500 - 3000)

Dogmatika Ashiyan (ATK 2000 - 2500)

"Yosh! Counter Attack, Fleurdelis!" Rina said confidentaly as Fleurdelis blocking Odd-Eyes attack and began to counter attacking it.

"I bet he has a trick on his sleeve." Shun said.

"He always have. I'm sure of it." Ruri said in confident tone.

"Are you sure, little sister?" Yuya asked her with smirk. "I activate Odd-Eyes Magician's another effect! Once Per Turn, If "Odd-Eyes" or "Magician" Pendulum Monster I Control battles an opponent Monster, it gains ATK equal to its DEF until the end of the damage step! Magic Boost!"

Odd-Eyes surrounded by crimson aura as its blast became bigger.

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500 - 4500)

"4500 ATK?!" Rina exclaimed in shock.

"Go, Odd-Eyes! Spiral Strike Burst! And Odd-Eyes effect activate! If Odd-Eyes battles a Monster, the battle damage will become doubled! Reaction Force!"

Odd-Eyes blast became darker as it disintegrate Fleurdelis as fhe shockwave charge towards Rina. Suddenly, Yuya's golden eyes shine for a while before turned to normal. Rina got hit by the shockwave and sent her skidding backward. Thanks to Yuya's Supreme King power, he minimalize the damage of the shockwave.

Rina: 3800 -> 800 LP x1

"Rina is on the pinch rightnow." Ruri commented. "It seems it will be another win for Yuya."

"Don't count her out just yet, little sister." Shun told his sister. "She's not over yet."

"I activate my Trap, Dogmatikaturgy! I can Ritual Summon a "Dogmatika" Ritual Monster from my hand or Deck by tributing "Dogmatika" Monster I Control whose Level is Equal to that Ritual Monster! I tribute Dogmatika Ashiyan in order to Ritual Summon!"

A reqtangle portal appeared above Rina as she started to chant.

"The voice beyond beckoning the knight! Raise your sword, and slay your enemy! Ritual Summon! Come forth, Level 8! White Knight of Dogmatika!"

A Monster resemblance Fleurdelis but with purple aura surrounding it, with two addition demon hands that carried the sword and shield which already evolved into something terrifying appeared on the Field in Defense Position.

White Knight of Dogmatika (ATK 500/DEF 2500/Spellcaster/Light/Ritual/LV 8)

"That Monster is scary..." Ayu muttered in fear.

"I got a bad shivers from that Monster." Futoshi added.

"That Monster is scary but so cool!" Tatsuya exclaimed.

"This is it, Rina's Ritual Monster." Ruri commented upon seeing White Knight of Dogmatika. "The dark side of Rina's Deck."

"That Monster is nothing compared to her boyfriend's Monsters." Shun commented. "Seriously, I sometimes having a nightmare after seeing him Duel."

"Don't remind me of that..." Ruri muttered.

"What kind of Monsters that my two brothers' use?" Ray asked curiously.

"It's...kinda complicated. Better seeing with your own eyes when we meet them." Ruri answered.

"Nice move, little sister." Yuya praised his little sister. "I end my turn with this."

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 4500 - 2500)

"It's my turn now! Draw!" Rina draw her cards. Upon seeing the card she drew, she smirk in confident.

Yuya: 4000 LP x1
Rina: 800 LP x2

"With this, I can finally beat you, big brother!" Rina said confidentaly. "First, I activate Dogmatikaturgy's effect on my Graveyard! I can banish this card and then choose 2 "Dogmatika" monsters with different Levels in my Graveyard, add one of them to the Field and place the other one on the bottom of my Deck! I choose to add Ecclesia back to my hand and place Fleurdelis on bottom of the Deck!"

Rina add Ecclesia to her hand.

"I Summon Fallen of Albaz!"

A boy with white hair, wears red cape and black pants appeared on the Field.

Fallen of Albaz (ATK 1800/DEF 0/Dragon/Dark/LV 4)

"When Albaz is Normal or Special Summoned, I can discard one card and then I can Fusion Summon using Monsters on either Field as Fusion Material! I fuse Fallen of Albaz with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

Both Monsters sucked into a fusion vortex as Rina began to chant.

"So Ren give her one of his cards." Shun noted.

"Either that or Reiji give that to her as per Ren's request." Ruri added.

"Mysterious dragon from another world! Wondrous dragon with dichromatic eyes! Now become one, and show us your magnificent form! Fusion Summon! Come forth, Level 8! The Fire Steel Dragon - Titaniklad the Ash Dragon!"

From the Fusion Vortex, appeared a silver-colored dragon with crimson fire wings and pair of blue and red heterochromia eyes.

Titaniklad the Ash Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Fusion/LV 8)

"Rina onee-chan also can use Fusion Summon!" Ayu exclaimed happily.

"The shivers!" Futoshi exclaimed.

"Go, Rina onee-chan!" Tatsuya cheered.

"Titaniklad gains ATK equals to the combined Levels of the Monsters used for its Fusion Summon times 100! Since I used Level 4 Albaz and Level 7 Odd-Eyes, Titaniklad gains 1100 ATK!"

Titaniklad the Ash Dragon (ATK 2500 - 3600)

"Since you have Black Fang Magician, who Summon from the Extra Deck, I can Special Summon Ecclesia from my hand!"

Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous (ATK 1500/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Light/LV 8)

"When Ecclesia is Summoned, I can add a "Dogmatika" cards from my Deck to my hand! I add Dogmatika Fleurdelis, the Knighted!" She add that card to her hand again. "If there's a Monster that Special Summoned from Extra Deck, I can Special Summon this! The unbeatable knight from the great holy nation! Descend on the battlefield and annihilate those heretics! Special Summon! Come forth, Level 8! Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted!"

Fleurdelis appeared on the field once again.

Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted (ATK 2500/DEF 2500/Spellcaster/Light/LV 8)

"It's time to end this, big brother! Battle! Ecclesia attack Black Fang Magician! As you know, Fleurdelis make all "Dogmatika" Monsters I Control gains 500 ATK when it declares an attack!"

Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous (ATK 1500 - 2000)

White Knight of Dogmatika (ATK 500 - 1000)

Dogmatika Fleurdelis, The Knighted (ATK 2500 - 3000)

"Go, Purify Hammer!" Ecclesia attempted to smash Black Fang Magician with her hammer.

"I activate Performapal Ladyange's Pendulum Effect! When my Monster battles, I can discard 1 Pendulum Monster to reduce that Monster's ATK by 1000!"

Dogmatika Ecclesia, the Virtuous (ATK 2000 - 1000)

"But I can activate White Knight of Dogmatika's effect! If card or effect is activate, I can sent 1 Monster from my and your Extra Deck and White Knight gains ATK equals to half the combined ATK! I sent my second copy of Elder Entity N'tss and big brother's Dark Anthelion Dragon!"

White Knight of Dogmatika unleashing a thick purple aura.

White Knight of Dogmatika (ATK 1000 - 3750)

Rina's attack become a backfire to her as Black Fang Magician successfully counter Ecclesia's attack. But thanks to "Dogmatika" effect, Ecclesia cannot be destroyed by battle by a Monsters that was Special Summoned from Extra Deck.

Rina: 800 -> 100 LP x0

"Because N'tss is sent to Graveyard, I can destroy a card on the Field! And I choose Odd-Eyes Magician!"

Odd-Eyes Magician is destroyed.

"White Knight of Dogmatika attack big brother directly! Maximus Judgement!" White Knight of Dogmatika charged at Yuya with Full Speed.

"Trap card open! Pendulum Endurance! If I have two cards in my Pendulum Zone, I can reduce the battle damage into 0!" A rainbow barrier protecting Yuya from White Knight's attack. "And then I can Special Summon a Pendulum Monster from my hand or Extra Deck! Comeback, Odd-Eyes Magician!"

Odd-Eyes Magician (ATK 2000/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 5/PS 8)

"Now Titatiklad the Ash Dragon attack Odd-Eyes Magician! Titanic Fire Burst!"

Titaniklad unleashing a crimson fire energy, aimed towards Odd-Eyes Magician.

"I activate Odd-Eyes Magician's effect! Once Per Turn, If "Odd-Eyes" or "Magician" Pendulum Monster I Control battles an opponent Monster, it gains ATK equal to its DEF until the end of the damage step! Magic Boost!"

Odd-Eyes Magician (ATK 2000 - 3500)

"But you still take the damage!" Rina remind him as Odd-Eyes Magician got destroyed.

Yuya: 4000 -> 3900 x0

"Now Fleurdelis attack brother directly! Holy Judgement!" Fleurdelis swung her sword, causing an cresent energy that charge towards Yuya, making him skidding backwards.

Yuya: 3900 -> 900 x0

"And with that I end my turn." Rina concluded.

"Yuya win." Shun said. "This Duel will be end now."

"How? Yuya onii-chan has no Monster on his Field and no cards on his hand." Futoshi said in confusion.

"Remember that when Pendulum Monsters is destroyed, they are go to Extra Deck." Ruri remind the kids. "So, as long as Yuya has the right scale, he can always bring it back to the Field."

"My turn! Draw!" Yuya draw his cards.

Yuya: 900 LP x1
Rina: 100 LP x0

"It's time to end this! But first, I activate Performapal Guntrude's Pendulum Effect! Now I add Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon!" Yuya add that monster to his hand. "Swing, Pendulum of my soul! Draw an arclight across the aether! Pendulum Summon! Come forth, my Monsters!"

Four beams burst forth from the portal.

"From my Extra Deck is Black Fang Magician! Odd-Eyes Magician! And Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!"

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Dragon/Dark/Pendulum/LV 7/PS 4)

Odd-Eyes Magician (ATK 2000/DEF 1500/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 5/PS 8)

Black Fang Magician (ATK 1700/DEF 800/Spellcaster/Dark/Pendulum/LV 4/PS 8)

"Dazzling light of salvation that shines in the darkness of despair! Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon!" A dragon in white and golden armor with red scales with heterochromia eyes appeared on the Field.

Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon (ATK 2800/DEF 2000/Dragon/Light/LV 7)

"Mou, not fair!" Rina pouted.

"Don't be such a sore loser, little sister." Yuya told her. "Now battle! Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon attack Ecclesia! Spiral Salvation Burst!"

Odd-Eyes Saber Dragon unleashed an golden blast at Ecclesia, destroying her as the shockwave hit Rina, make her winced in pain.

Rina: 100 -> 0 LP x0

Winner: Yuya

Yuya approach Rina as he extended his hand to help her up, and she accepts it.

"You are still too strong for me, big brother. You don't even use Extra Deck Monster." She pouted before she let out a big smile. "But you'll see! One day I'll beat you for sure!"

Yuya chuckled as he patted his sister's head. "I'll looking forward to it then."

Just then, Ruri, Shun, Shuzo and the kids approached them.

"That was an amazing Duel Yuya onii-chan! Rina onee-chan!" Ayu exclaimed.

"You are giving me the shivers!" Futoshi exclaimed.

"Yeah! Especially since Rina onee-chan use Ritual and Fusion Summon!"

Yuya and Rina chuckled at their excitement before turned at Ruri and Shun. They are know both of them need more explanation about Pendulum Summon.

2 Hours Later - You Show Duel School

When the class is over and Shuzo drive the kids home, Yuya, Rina, Ruri and Shun sat on the couch. Then, Yuya placed Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venemy Dragon, Clear Wing Fast Dragon, Dark Anthelion Dragon and Odd-Eyes Pendulumgraph Dragon on the desk.

"As you can see, Pendulum Cards act as a Monster and Spell Cards at the same time. Like regular Monsters, Pendulum Monsters have many types such as Normal, Ritual, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz. Even so, Pendulum Monsters has something in common: the red and blue gems with number on it that treated as a scale."

"So based of your performance during a Duel between Ishijima & Rina, as long as the Monsters' level is between the numbers of the scale, you can summon it without tribute?" Shun said while rubbing his chin.

"Yes. The thing you all must know is Pendulum Monsters that are destroyed or used as Ritual, Fusion or Synchro Material didn't go to Graveyard. They are go to Extra Deck instead. However, for some reason, it didn't work for Xyz Materials. Reiji and I already search for it, but we still don't found the problem."

"I'm sure you'll be managed to find that problem." Ruri patted her boyfriend's shoulder. "However, Yuya. How can you create Pendulum Summon? As I know, it requires a lot of energy to create a whole new Summoning Method."

"It was thanks to my Pendulum necklace. It contains a remains of Zarc's energies on it. When Reiji and I made a research about it two years ago, we realized that this energies could be used to create a new Summoning Method." Yuya explained.

"And I assume that's why you rarely showed up on the weekends in past two years?" Ruri asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you, Ruri. This is my secret project and I want to surprise you all." Yuya apologized and then, Ruri hugged him, much to his surprise.

"I understand, Yuya. I just worried that you secretly cheating on my back." Ruri said in relief.

"Geez, thank you for your faith in me." Yuya said sarcasstically as he hug her back. "Why could I cheat when I already have a beautiful girlfriend like you?"

"Flattery will get you nowhere, dearie." Ruri giggled.

"Here it goes again..." Rina sighed. "This two lovebirds being lovey dovey as always."

"Hush, let them be. It was destined to happen." Shun said. "Beside, if Ren is here, I bet you will act like them too. Speaking of him, he's here. Right behind you."

"Ren is here?!" Rina exclaimed as she look behind her to found...nothing. Rina blushed in embarrasment while Shun laughs.

"See? It was easy to fooled you. You miss Ren that much, huh? Don't worry, your casanova surely will back to you."

"SHUN!" Rina explode in anger as Shun run away from her. "GET BACK HERE YOU PLAYBOY BASTARD! I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

"You are angry because I said the truth, right?!"

Somewhere In Maiami City

In a mansion-like house, a boy with the same age as Yuya with blonde hair stared at the newspaper with Yuya's face as the headline.

"Pendulum Summon, eh?" The boy said to himself as he throws a dart at the newspaper. "I must have that card myself. Sakaki Yuya, your Pendulum Cards will be mine."

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.6K 90
A normal person, with normal and boring life, wo was just regular Fan of Yu-Gi-Oh, suddenly got transported to YugiohVerse. It was not a planned even...
142K 2.1K 84
A young duelist with a troubled past arrives at Maiami city in order to participate in the Maiami Championship, but soon finds himself embroiled in i...
985 4 11
This is basically gonna be a series of stories where our main character Yuca who is the daughter of Ray and Zarc which when the original dimension sp...
383K 4.9K 44
Kuroba Raiden has a sad life. A memories of his dead best friends make him suffer a lot. During his visit on his best friends' grave, he got dragged...