To Your Hearts Content (Yande...

Oleh Unidentified562

You were bullied in school and were framed for many things that you did not do. The teachers didn't believe y... Lebih Banyak

It's All In Your Head
It's Not Enough
Pure Lineage
A Direct Approach
Mama Fox
Introductions
The Meeting
New Routines
Good Morning
Picnic Under The Cherry Blossoms
House Warming
Tipsy
New Addition
The Shrine
Forever Home

Harsh Punishments

2K 46 26
Oleh Unidentified562

((Y/N)'s POV)

Koenji was in her maid outfit again while cleaning the house a little when it already looked super clean. Sora took me back with her to the couch for a while to cuddle before I could finally play. I asked them about going back to school, but they said that I was not going back until they were sure it was safe. I could tell how much they hated the idea of me going back there still, but I thought I would ask. While Shiro and I were playing a game we heard a knock on the door, so Koenji went to go answer it since she looked the most like an adult. She spoke at the door, but I couldn't hear much over the game. She came back in with some mail and put it on the counter, but when I turned to see her do that, I lost the game.

Shiro-I win again!

We got ready to play another game until we smelled something delicious and it was something Senko was cooking. During this game, Sora made me float in the air and land on her lap before Senko came out and Koenji had a big plate of food for everyone.

Senko-Dig in everyone! ~

Koenji-I'll be back with smaller plates.

(Keonji's POV)

This feeling was getting annoying as I served them and thought going home after I give them the plates wouldn't make me a bad toy. I gave them all the plates, but when I tried to leave, Sora waved one hand up to me while she fed (Y/N) a mozzarella meatball. This made me stop, but I moved my legs a little.

Sora-Have some needs to attend to?

Koenji-Yes, my lady.

Sora-Well, be sure to be extra clean after. 

Koenji-Yes, my lady. Enjoy the food.

I went home, but I have no idea to make this feeling stop. I tried drawing, cleaning, and other things around my apartment before I went into the shower to get extra clean as my lady ordered.

Koenji's mind-Why won't it stop?!

(Sora's POV)

I think we may have overdone it with her re-education. She might have trouble learning how to tame a basic human desire for her age. None of us will go over and do it for her, so I had Shiro take (Y/N) outside to play while I talked this over with Senko. I offered to put her next to one of those taverns where women and men love to dance on poles, but Senko said that she doesn't want to take advantage of her friend than she already is.

Senko-I believe the Television can assist us in educating her about this. Or Shiro can cast another spell to keep these desires at bay.

Sora-I suppose I can have Shiro perform this task every once in a while. We'll let them play for a while longer before she does it.

Senko bowed her head and then finished cleaning what was left of the dishes.

(Shiro's POV)

I had to tire (Y/N) out, so I thought a game of tag would help. Being as amazing as I am, I could easily not get tagged, but I let them sometimes to make sure he doesn't get frustrated and quits before he gets tired. While we were out here playing he nearly tripped and fell from hitting one of those stones in the parking lot for the cars. I was lucky that I caught him because not only would I hate myself for letting him get hurt, Lady Sora would be furious, and I would hate to be the one on her bad side.

Shiro-Let's just play somewhere else. Like with grass or going to a pool.

(Y/N)-O-Ok.

Suddenly, a police car pulled up with another black car before officers and some lady in a suit came out. I found this suspicious, so I read their mind to find out that they were here because... (Y/N) was reported kidnapped. It has to be the doing of his so-called 'parents', so I used some of my magic to dull their senses and take (Y/N) upstairs to tell Lady Sora what was going on.

((D/N)'s POV)

The fucking bitch thinks she can just tell us where she's going and not expect me to do anything about it. She's got another thing coming. I wonder if her tails and tits are bulletproof. I took another shot at the bar. I've been here since opening after I made the fucking report. Bartender leaned on the counter while cleaning a cup.

Bartender-Hey, that was the last one. Can't have too much, now.

(D/N)-Whatever... B-*hic* Bitch is about to get what's coming to her.

Bartender-So what's the deal with this lady?

(D/N)-Can't see she was being used for 'shit'! Thought I was abusive for trying to set my boy straight, so she took him and ran!

Bartender-You hit him?

(D/N)-I didn't fucking hit him! I just locked him in his room when he was bad! Whose side on you on?!

Bartender-Sorry, buddy... Well, the police will take care of this. What can 3 midgets do to cops?

(D/N)-I want them to beat and taser her while she cries like a little-!

(Cop #1's POV)

Sora-Ignorant little whelps.

We were all pinned to a wall when we told her she was under arrest for kidnapping a child and bringing them here illegally. We had no idea what was even going on and the kid looked scared while 2 little girls covered them in... REAL FOX TAILS?!?!?!

Sora-Senko, Shiro, watch over (Y/N). I think we all need a little talk with (D/N) and (M/N) about breaking our rules.

Senko/Shiro-Yes, my lady.

(Y/N)-S-Sora, maybe you coul-!

Black fire surrounded us and we were engulfed in them for a moment but were not burned. We saw we were in another house and dropped to the ground with a woman in here. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at Sora.

Cop#1-Freeze! Put your hands in-!

She glared at me and my gun started to burn my hands, so I let go to watch it float in the air and turn to ash. She did the same with our other weapons before she looked at the woman.

Sora-Where is (D/N)?

???-I-I don't know!

Sora-(M/N).

(M/N)-H-He got mad last night when he was drunk before he called an Uber! I swear!

My partner, the CPS worker, and I were trying to catch up on what was going on. Sora just looked annoyed as she held the bridge of her nose.

Sora-Fine... You can all be put up until I find the time and patience to talk to him. 

Cop#2-Where are we you crazy bitch?!

Suddenly, my partner flew back to a wall and he coughed up blood a little while she looked very angry. The rest of us were being consumed in the black fire again, and I started to feel weightless.

Sora-... What did you just call me? I think I'll teach you how to respect a demi-goddess.

(Timeskip)

((D/N)'s POV)

I just got home from another Uber and stumbled to the door. When I opened the front door, I saw Sora smoking in my house, laying on 3 glowing pillows, and tapping her burning ashes in a glowing ashtray.

Sora-Hello (D/N), so kind of you to join us.

(D/N)-WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK HERE?!?!?!

Sora-You broke a rule I set. Did you really think I would not find out and come here to have you receive a punishment... Take a seat.

*SLAM*

The front door was slammed shut and I tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge and the knob started to burn. I let go and glared are Sora, so I tried to rush her and hit her, but I tripped and fell.

Sora-*Sigh* You're as stupid as you are drunk.

She had me float in the air and stay above her as she lied down. She spun and flipped me slowly in the air as if I were a toy for her to play with.

Sora-I could make you fell like your blood is boiling inside you or make you see your worst fear come to life over and over again... But being a merciful demi-goddess and having time to gether information and think on it, I came up with something else.

She tossed me against a wall and I felt so dizzy when I hit the ground, but thanks to being so drunk, I couldn't feel shit. She got up and had the 3 glowing pillows and ashtray floating around her.

Sora-I will simply have Shiro wipe the memories of the cops and CPS worker since they were only following orders, but I will be keeping (M/N) for a while longer or until I believe you have at least earned her endulgence.

(D/N)-YOU CAN'T TAKE MY WIFE TOO!!!

Sora-Why not? You refuse to listen, (M/N) clearly follows you like a sheep, so some time alone will do you some good. Consider this a slap on the wrist after I got most of my anger and frustration out on another arrogant fool.

Sora-One last thing... Look outside now.

She snapped her fingers and dissapeared with the black flames. I stayed down for a while longer before I went to the front door and opened it, only to nothing, but clouds... Like I was in a cloud, so I went out into it to try and see the outside. 

(D/N)-OHHHHHHH, I'M SO SCARED OF A FUCKING CLOUD!!! YOU HEAR ME YOU FOX TAILED WHORE?!?!?!

I kept on walking and I felt like I should be out of my front yard by now. The ground felt fluffy and I couldn't see anything, but the cloud anymore. I tried running to get to the end, but it just kept on going! I tried to find the house again by just running back, but when I was sure that I ran almost twice as much...

(D/N)-WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HOUSE?!?!?! WHERE'S ANYTHING?!?!?!... I KNOW YOU'RE STILL HERE!!! GET ME BACK TO MY FUCKING HOUSE!!!... HHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!

((Y/N)'s POV)

Sora got a new pillow for her couch and it glows with a bit of lights that act like fire and clouds. She had Shiro wipe their memories about this before sending them away and sent Shiro next door to Koenji for something. She said they only talked and my parents did get a punishment that she didn't have to really hurt them. That made me feel a little better about all of this.

Sora-Here honey. Put this pillow on your bed. It's yours for as long as you want it. ~

(Y/N)-Really?... What if I don't want it anymore later?

I only asked because the way she said it was a little weird, but she didn't have a problem answering me.

Sora-Then it's served its purpose, so I can send it back to where I got it, but before you judge... ~

She floated me over to my bed with the pillow and put me on top of it like an extra soft, warm, and fluffy seat. Senko sat next to me on the pillow and pulled my head to her lap and... I never felt so comfortable before. My heart felt a little weird, but in a good way.

Senko-So... Do you wanna keep the pillow? ~

(Y/N)-... Yes.

They turned on a show for me to watch and Senko wiggled her butt into the pillow some more, so moved around a bit too.

(Y/N)'s mind-Where did she get this pillow? What's it made out of?... Is it just magic?

(Shiro's POV)

I read Sen's mind earlier and found some videos on this computer thing to let Koenji watch and learn how to take care of that feeling of lust building up in her. I just put her in the bathroom with it since I did not want to watch her. While I was waiting for her to be done and clean her self along with her mess, I put on a show on the T.V. I liked.

Shiro's mind-Maybe I can think about some other tune ups for you. Who knows, maybe you'll be like yourself again, just completely submissive to us. I value our baby more than you, but that doesn't make you worthless to me... Perhaps I can even teach you things to pamper use by learning from videos.

I decided to let her please herself in the bathroom first before I try to teach her how to do back massages for us, as well painting nails, brushing hair, do funny tricks, and so much more.

Shiro's mind-What should I teach you first?... Maybe you can act like a cartoon character for me! Other people will find it cute too!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.5K 522 20
You are a normal first year in highschool, a loner that likes anime, you don't really have any connections with people in your school, but when one g...
283 9 7
he NEEDS you A yandere story about Zenitsu sooooo yeah big trigger warning: Violence, murder, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, depression, death genocide...
96.8K 1.6K 15
🚨TRIGGER WANRINGS🚨 mentions of depression, anxiety, smut, attempt suicide, self harm, alcohol, gore, and strong language Y/n is just a average high...
254 0 11
A high schooler named Levi. Very little friends, However never bullied. Nobody knows how and why. He's had an obsession for another girl since kinder...