Adopted by one direction

By alexa2091

chloe is a teen girl. nobody really likes her from all the girls from the orphanage . all her friends are guy... More

read this
chapter 1
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chloechapter 20
authors note
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Authors note
chapter 24
chapter 24
authors note
chapter 26
chapter 27
AUTHORS READ
authors note
chapter 28
chapter 29
author not
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
omg
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 37
chapter 38
epilouge
READ
Larry is real
3 years
Follow me
want a second book?
Intreseted
OMG
HOLY SHIT
I entered
Im shook
YOOOOO
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING CRAP

chapter 16

185 4 0
By alexa2091

NIALLS POV

"hello I'm here to tell you about the surgery umm Im here to inform you that miss. chloe tomlinson is in a coma. The surgery was to much for her " the doctor said. We just sat there and cried. Then we saw the nurses taking chloe out of the surgery room.

"Hello I'm Dr.Demitria umm I am the doctor who did the surgery and I'm going. To be her doctor umm could I talk to the father of chloe tomlinson" Dr.Demitria said and Louis raised his hand.

"Well hello Mr . Tomlinson could I speak to you for a moment" she said and Louis nodded and got up and followed the doctor.

LOUIS POV

The doctor asked me if she could speak to me for a moment and I nodded and followed her.

"Hello Mr . Tomlinson I'm Dr. Demitria. I'm going to be chloe doctor also she is in a coma so she could never wake up if she doesn't wake up in a 2 weeks we will have to disconnect her. Also mr.tomlinson if she wakes up she has ti go to rehave for a 3 weeks because of self harming and attempt of suicide. Thank you for giving me your time Mr. Tomlinson and after I run a few test on her you may be allowed to see her" dr.demitria said and walked away to chloes room. I just stand there in shock.

I walked over to the guys and told them what the doctor told me. They were crying and sobbing as I was. The doctor came out and told us we could go to her room and a few hours she will come back with test results.

HEY BERRIES LIKED THE CHARTER COMMENT BELOW I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ALSO VOTE

ALEXIS XXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 32 13
Chloe is a wither hybrid in an adoption centre, shes been there almost her whole life, since the age of 4! So surely now that shes 17 shes found a fa...
119K 823 19
Isabelle lived in an orphanage for most of her life from when she got taken away from her abusive parents... She couldnt trust anybody. One day 4 aus...
523 1 42
Tara, Just an 19 year old girl living in an orphanage in LA, until 5 Seconds of summer adopt her. She has no clue who they are but will she care? (Un...
4.4K 141 19
Amberlynn is the most popular girl in school. She has everything; the perfect boyfriend, the perfect family, the perfect friends... But what happens...