๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

(๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ; ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

23

5.5K 314 208
By backwoodfairy

daesyn messiah walker

"bae...what's wrong?" memia asked as i paced the room.

"storm ain't answered my calls going on two days now..." i said and she looked at me weird.

"why you so worried about him?"

"cause he's basically like the mother of my fuckin child, don't start that shit."

"maybe he's just been busy wit zoltan and school you think of that?" she asked and i rolled my eyes.

"but he know he can send me a quick text and let me know he ight." i said and she sighed.

"whatever...i gotta doctor's appointment today."

"for what?"

"i haven't been feeling good." she said and i slowly looked at her.

"what you mean?"

"i mean i ain't been feeling like myself why you looking at me like that?" she asked mugging me.

"nun..." i said shaking my head.

she better not be fuckin pregnant...

"ight i'm finna head out." i said grabbing my keys.

"where?"

"block, i'll be back before you get home." i said before walking out to my car and called d3.

"yoo wassup?"

"when the last time you heard from storm?" i asked getting straight to the point.

"last night, i text him this morning but i ain't got a response yet and i been out making plays." he said.

"ight."

"why?"

"he ain't spoke to me in like 2 days."

"well...go to his house."

"i'll go by later."

"nevermind yo later mean fuckin end of the day, i'll head over there in the next hour." he said before hanging up.

i shook my head then took a backroad that lead to one of the warehouses, once i got there i pulled out a pre rolled blunt and lit it.

i sat in my car and took a few puffs before walking inside,"yooo draco! wassup!"

i spoke to the niggas in the front room before sitting down wit em,"so how it's been lately? you know wit being a dad and shit."

"it feel different but a good different...i finally had him spend the night wit me weekend past and it was nice, he's definitely my twin foreal." i said before taking a pull from my blunt and passed it.

"you gotta picture?"

i pulled out my phone and passed the phone to em,"who that nigga holding him?"

"the one who carried him for 9 months." i said and watched some of them looked surprised.

"you still wit memia?"

"sumn like that..." i said grabbing my
phone back then a girl walked by that caught my eye.

she made eye contact wit me and smirked at me before disappearing down the hall,"i gotta use the bathroom hollon."

i got up before they could speak and walked to the hall and she was standing right there with a smirk on her face.

"can i help you draco?"

"what's yo name?" i asked taking in her appearance, she was a lil shorter than me and had brownskin with tattoos all over her arms.

she had on a grey skims set, and her hair was red boho braids....shawty bad as fuck.

"why is that important?" she asked tilting her head to the side.

"tryna see sumn..." i mumbled.

"boy bye you gotta whole baby and a girl?"

"i gotta baby yeah, but i don't really gotta girl..." i said and she hummed in response.

her hand trailed down my arm then to my hand where she lead me towards a room,"i go by rose..." she said as she pulled me towards the bed.

i sat down first as she straddled my lap,"so we gonna fuck or what?" she asked messing wit my shirt.

᯽᯽᯽

"hmm..." i told her as i gathered my clothes.

"what's this for?"

"a plan b."

"i'm ovulating..." she said and i felt my heart sink.

"what you mean-"

"i mean what i just fuckin said i didn't think you'd be dumb and nut in me what the fuck." she said snatching the money.

"i'll still buy one- grab yo phone it's ringing." she said before walking out.

do i regret the sex? nah shawty shit was wet as fuck..but she gotta chance of getting pregnant-

i snapped out my thoughts as my phone rung again and i grabbed it,"yo-"

"nigga i've called you 5 times in a fuckin row! i'm at the hospital i found storm passed out but zoltan was fine." d3 said and i quickly got dressed.

"what you mean passed out?"

"he wasn't responsive, i got there and i heard zoltan screaming and he was in the hall passed out on the floor." he said as i rushed out the warehouse.

"i'm coming now, they said anything about him yet?"

"nah they still in the back wit him but they checked zoltan and what not and he only had a full diaper.."

᯽᯽᯽

i arrived at the hospital and saw d3 had zoltan in his lap who was currently downing a bottle,"yo? where he at?" i asked noticing his siblings and dad was here along wit cortez and bronx.

"in the back, they still ain't came back wit a report yet." his dad said and i could tell his dad didn't fully fuck wit me.

"nigga...you kinda reek sex..." bronx mumbled.

"shut up." i said sitting away from them.

i felt eyes on me and i looked over at d3, zoltan had finished his bottle and was looking around.

his eyes now on me as he showed a gummy smile and i found myself smiling,"y'all- oh he here." micah said walking in and sat down.

"nephew!" he cheered and zoltan looked at him.

micah gladly picked him up,"yo daddy right there...stank foreal." he whispered and i smacked my lips.

"i was doing sumn and had to rush here." i said and he just nodded his head.

"family of storm cyprus?" we all turned our heads towards the doctor as he came out.

"he is stable and fine...do any of you live wit him?"

"nah he live by himself with his baby." nadia spoke up.

"either someone needs to stay with him or checking up on him...and not through phone, he was severely dehydrated and his blood pressure was high. i know it's hard being a new parent but in this case he isn't take care of himself like he should." he said and i listened closely.

storm knows to tell me— hell anybody when he's stressed but i also know he tends to overwork himself, he probably didn't even notice.

"can we go see him?" taiyo spoke up and the doctor nodded.

"you all may go back, just don't overwhelm him." he said.

"y'all go back first." cortez told his siblings and dad and they all left.

"you had any idea?" bronx asked me and i shook my head.

"nah...far as i knew he was fine." i said then heard zoltan start whining.

"give him." bronx said reaching for zoltan and micah handed him over.

"aye aye, you finna see storm in a lil." he said and zoltan made gurgling noises.

"ugh he look like yo ass too much." bronx said and i smacked my lips before looking down at my phone and i felt my heart drop.

memia: i'm pregnant

᯽᯽᯽

i was now back at the house face to face with memia,"i don't see why you mad...you know i'm not on birth control and decided to keep nutting in me?" she said as she sat on the bed with her arms crossed.

"i know i know...i've just been stressed and shit." i said and she smacked her lips.

"whatever." she said getting on her phone and i took it out her hands.

"you keeping it?" i asked and she nodded.

"yes i am, i actually want this baby and know for a fact it's yours." she said and the only thing in my head was rose.

"you know earlier i was at the hospital for storm-"

"is he okay?" she asked and i nodded.

"yeah yeah it's just...memia it's a chance someone else could be having my baby." i said then felt a smack across my face.

(time skip coming up but let's get into some SHIT😛)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 235 18
- ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–พ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–บ ๐—†๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—. | ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐„๐ƒ
8.5K 405 16
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...
2.8K 104 11
|๐–‰.๐–œ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜ 11-13 ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆยท๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ...