USWNT x reader imagines

Von Outsideratheart

A collection of USWNT imagines that I originally posted on my Tumblr. Mehr

Biggest Mistake (Christen Press)
When in New York (Kelley O'hara)
When in new york - sequel (Kelley O'Hara)
You're my future (Christen Press)
Charlie's first camp (Alex Morgan)
Your sister was right (Kristie Mewis)
Rendezvous On The Tennis Court (Julie Johnson)
My Gold and My Girl (Julie Johnson)
I'll always come back to you (Preath)
Have Faith in me (Christen Press)
From Soccer Balls to Snowboards (Christen Press)
A Leopard Can Change Its Spots (Christen Press)
The Almost Perfect Birthday (Alex Morgan)
Accidents Happen (Ashlyn Harris)
My Two Favourite Girls (Christen Press)
Have Faith In Me - Sequel (Christen Press)
Spanish Crush (Alex Morgan)
She Saved Me (Emily Sonnett)
Losing Funk (Christen Press)
The One That Got Away (Alex Morgan)
Who would you look for? (Rose Lavelle)
Let's Go Home (Alex Morgan)
Our Second Chance (Kristie Mewis)
Dropping Hints (Christen Press)
Secrets out (Christen Press)
The Affair (Alex Morgan)
Silver Lining (Christen Press)
All is fair in love and football (Alex Morgan)
Watermelon Sugar (Christen Press)
Little One (Christen Press)
A Future with you (Ashley Sanchez)
My Heart Belongs To You (Sofia Huerta)
The Three Of Us (Alex Morgan)
Secrets & Lies (Christen Press)
Bumped Heads & Bedtime Stories (Alex Morgan)

Girlfriends Share Clothes (Christen Press)

1.8K 42 0
Von Outsideratheart

You stood in the doorway as you watched your girlfriend riffle through your closet.

In this moment you stay quiet, admiring her from a distance.

This had become somewhat of a habit. Christen loves to wear your clothes despite the numerous times you told her that it would lead to questions.

The thing about been a professional athlete is that everyone wants to know everything about you. So when you and Christen started dating, she suggested that you kept it between the two of you. At first it worried you, did she want to keep it a secret because she was ashamed? However Christen make it very clear that she would love nothing more than to tell the world about how much she loved you but then the rest of the world would get involved in your relationship and the both of you didn't want that.

"You know it's considered rude to stare?" Christen says not taking her eyes off your hoodie collection.

"I'm not staring, just admiring the view"

You walk over to Christen, wrapping your arms around her waist, resting your chin on her shoulder.

"You know, you will probably find more of my clothes in your closet" You joke as you place a kiss on her cheek.

Christen turns around draping her arms around you neck.

"You have been shopping" she says playfully

You roll your eyes, of course Christen was already eyeing up your new clothes.

"Well I kinda had to. Someone keeps stealing hoodies, sweatpants, t-shirts " you count each item of clothing on your fingers "In fact they like to take everything".

Christen pouts "But they smell like you"

"Only if you let me wear them" you say poking holes in her logic.

"That is true. You can wear these and I will keep the ones I have"

"People are going to catch on Chris. Especially if you keep posting photos wearing my clothes on Instagram" you thought it was cute but some fans already have already started to speculate.

Christen doesn't say anything. You look in her eyes and you know exactly what she is thinking.

"Or is that the point?"

Your girlfriend simply shrugs her shoulders, you shake your head in response.

"This will be fun" you tell her.

"Not as fun as this" Christen says.

She leans forward, connecting her lips to yours. What is calm at first soon turns passionate as Christen deepens the kiss. You hold on her hips become tighter before Christens jumps, her legs now around your waist. You carry her though to the bedroom, it didn't matter if she was wearing her clothes or yours, they were coming off.

The next morning you leave for national camp. Last time you made the extra effort to arrive separately so your friends don't suspect anything. This time however you arrived together and it does not go unnoticed.

"And now you carpool?" Allie says when she sees you and Christen arrive.

"You know me, all about saving the environment one step at a time" You joke.

"But I thought you spent the off season in New York and Christen was in LA" Alex says joining in the torment.

So it begins, the sleuthing of the USWNT.

You turn to look at Christen, she should take this one.

"I had an event in New York and met up with Y/N afterwards" Christen says.

"Christen then suggested have a little road trip" You decide to throw a little truth in there.

"Is that all this is?" Kelley says suspiciously.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" you say waving the defender off.

At the team meeting you learn that you all have an open training session later on in the day. They were always fun because you got to goof around a little which made the session a little bit easier to enjoy.

When you get ready you change in your USWNT shorts, vest and hoodie or at least what you thought were yours.

Training was certainly interesting, to say the least. Everyone split up into the two teams and would spend the majority of training separately so you didn't notice when Christen took her jacket off.

"Christen is looking good today" Sonny tells you.

"Excuse me?" You say shocked at her admission.

"I agree, especially in that vest. Don't you think Y/N?" Kelley asks.

How strange you thought, everyone was wearing the same vest. It isn't until Christen turns to face you that you realise why Sonny and Kelley made their comments.

Slap bang in the middle of the vest was a number but it wasn't 23, it was 7 which was your number.

You tug on your hoodie so that you can see your vest and low and behold yours said 23, let the teasing begin.

What's worse is that fans were here and the media. You knew that you and Christen would be allover social media by the end of the day.

You were going to kill Christen.

"Screw it" you say taking your hoodie.

Kelley and Sonny fake a gasp, you roll your eyes in response.

"Press" You run towards the forward.

You watch as she furrows her brows, clearly she hasn't noticed the little mix up. Judging by the rest of the team's faces, they did.

"What's up?" She ask innocently.

You have to tell yourself to focus, do not get distracted by Christen's, well her everything.

"Nice vest" You tell her, looking to her vest then back to her.

She copies your eye movement before gasping and covering her mouth, similar to what to Sonny and Kelley did.

The rest of the team tease the both of your for the majority of training. The team photographer even asked for a photo of the two of you to show the mix up. You were tempted to ask Christen to swap but the damage had already been done.

As predicated by the time everyone meets up for the team meal you and Christen were trending on social media.

"Have you seen this?" Pinoe asks as you and Christen approach the table.

"Hard not to" You say slightly pissed off at the situation.

It wasn't just the vest mix up that was on instagram. Your fans had decided to breakdown every time you wore something of Christens, when she wore something of yours and when you two were in the place but nobody ever realised.

You knew this was going to happen but you had hoped that you were going have a few more weeks inside yours and Christen's little bubble.

"Your fans are genius', they have all these theories"

"Y/N last year you told us you went on a solo trip to Italy but Christen posted a photo and the backgrounds are identical"

"And this ring" Kelley holds up your hand "is Christen's"

To be fair, you were surprised that they hadn't spotted the ring sooner. Christen used to wear it 24/7 then she gave it you and you now wear it 24/7.

This is how the next hour went. Each player would bring up a fan account post and quiz the two of you on it.

Your were reaching your limit, there is only so much you can take.

Christen on the other hand seemed cool as a cucumber, or so you thought.

"Oh my god, that hoodie is Y/N's" Alex says pointing to the hoodie Christen was currently wearing "She used to wear it constantly at camp last year"

"And the joggers you were wearing when you arrived this morning, look Y/N is wearing them in this post" Allie shows her phone to the table.

"Girlfriends share clothes, what's the big deal!!" Christen is the first to crack.

You throw your hands in the air before sinking into your seat.

"I knew it!" Sonny says

"I told you so" Kelley tells Alex.

Christen lays her head on your shoulder "Sorry"

"No need to apologise, now I tell the world that you are all mine"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

38.4K 662 17
Fanfics about my favourite WOSO players Tumblr: jadeysjasmine
31.5K 347 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
43.5K 391 41
Woso one shots all I'm going to say is that the first few are bad but the rest are ok you can request anything I'll try my best to to what you ask ho...
309K 4.8K 40
Uswnt oneshots with Y/n reader.