Bride Of War - Kumudini

Par Ankita18499

Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride w... Plus

kumudini princess of Mahisar
kumud return Mahisar
Omkar is king
He steal glances at me
princess is a traitor
princess get harassed
He agreed to help her
King's pet
Family reunion
He threatened her
His gift to her
Their first kiss
The Marraige proposal
Naina and omkar getting married
Their special Moments
Disguise as princess
The king was attacked
His change behaviour
She felt insulted
His true face
she asked to dance like courtesian
Treaty that made her war bride
The king is raged
princess got injured
Kumud meet her father
The harsh reality
She became a war bride
Their first night
Naina is poisoned
kumud felt guilty
Their Argument
You're my Queen
Ranimas weird demand
His second marriage
Their crazy Romance
Confused Thoughts
His Engagment
The truth reveal
King Thrown Out
Imposter
Backstabbed

War arises

1.2K 65 2
Par Ankita18499

  Author's pov

G

uys 30 votes for next update.

Omkar saw her fading silhouette, he was standing at the same place hot soup on his heart that burn his skin but pain which is inside that heart was much more, unbearable for the strong man like him.

Why she had to do this, when she herself is at fault why to act like a victim, why say those words which bought new storm inside his heart and mind.

When he first get to know her true face he denied that claim, when his informer told him that kumud is in contact with her father and they are planning to do something big, he snap at him that he is going in wrong direction.

She cant do anything wrong or something that will hurt him, even when he had seen life and people, betrayed by  close one he still believed her.

Cause when first time he put her in prison without being confirm that get her immense pain, this time he dont want to act on impulse.

He trusted her over his loyal people, he gave his trust in her and she stabbed him give him the pain for lifetime.

He cant believe that she tried to kill him that day when he went to meet her spend some quality time, he saw her personal maid in princess desguise, he confronted her but she didn't speak anything.

He remembered his informer saying that they are meeting in secret pasaage of palace so he went there in search of her with heavy heart praying shivji that she must not there.

But for his misfortune he saw princess kumud meeting with two man who was armed with weapons, she not even spoke with them but gave a letter to one of the man.

If she was stranger then she cant gave a letter to them so its confirmed that she knew them and she had seen that weapons as well.

Before he can go and confront those culprit she disappeared and omkar saw the man running by climbing the wall.

He run after him to catch him but someone attack him from behind in which he got injured.

His injury was deep but the wound his heart got was much more deep he was a warrior he had gotten thousands of wounds on his body, her betrayal gave him most painful wound.

He never in his mind thought that she will try to kill him after what he felt for her and there relationship, yes he had thought her to be traitor but that was her call as she was enemy at that time.

But after giving her trust and promises after being that close to him she stabbed him and pierce his heart, she killed his emotions brutally.

Only he knew how much pain he felt to see her acting so normal after he gain conscious and show as if she was concirn for him.

Not that but she again made medicinal soup for him everyday only to try his level of patience, if it has someone else who try to kill him, he would have his head by sword but no matter what she did, he has true feelings for her and that feelings made him weak to punish her.

Only he knows what he felt when he insult her by pressurized her to dance for him, when he know she is uncomfortable and in pain, the look in her eyes when she got him that garland and kiss his palm made him guilty but he know he has to do this.

He wanted her to stay away, he cant face her, he never want to hurt her his anger and dominance will destroy her to no extent but it was her luck that he is injured and with family.

Omkar thought she will never come to him not atleast before he get back to work being fit but she come everyday to get that medicine to him why  when he hurt her.

He just wanted her to go away but ahe didn't budge and today when he saw her being ready for him so beautifully to manipulate him in her new plan when she fail to kill him, he lost his mind.

So to get rid of her he act with naina, he showed her that they are couple, he made the scene so she thought he kissed naina.

Omkar deliberately told her that it was his plan to play with her feelings cause he dont want to be laughing stock for her, before she told her truth that she played him, he told her lie to save his ego.

The hurt in her eyes challenge him to think otherwise, to think that she is innocent, her words made him weak when she confessed his heart stop for a bit, he feel he is dead.

Her every demoneour made him numb her smiling face when she enter this chamber, her beautiful face and expressive eyes create havoc in him.

He was lost in her when he saw her hair open that silky thread waving in air telling there story asking him to hold them and kiss her senselessly, he wanted to do so much things to her.

Even after knowing her true face he cant stop himself and lost in her, her smooth skin making him hard there, he has urge to take her in arms and love her senselessly.

How can someone cruel as her look so innocent to the eyes, it was most difficult task for him to stay away from her and told her those hurtful words.

But he is a king, he has responsibility he cant act on impulse, princess or not princess he has to work for his people and family.

Trying to forgot her last words he went to Royal court it was his first day after that attack, he has so much work to do, many meetings to attend.

Suppressing all his emotion inside his heart he walk ahead to do his work.

Omkar was sitted in his high chair when his minister come forward,
"Your Highness there is a informer from king siddharth ".
King siddharth is king of northern area, he is kumud's cousin son of her mother's brother.

"What he want to say get him here"omkar ordered.

"Ji Your Highness ".
Then a man come ahead he bowed to the king and ask his permission to speak.

"Your Highness my name is shakti i am here with proposal for king omkar".

"What proposal king siddharth has for us "omkar ask.

"Your Highness as you know princess kumud who is in your custody, she is our King's cousin, she is dear to him"shakti said and that made omkars heart churn with jealousy he clutch his throne, eyes became red.

"What do he want just come to the point, i dont want to know there relation"omkar said with gritted teeth.

"Yes, our king want you freedom of princess he will gave anything you want in exchange of her "shakti completed.

Omkar now frowned with this proposal even if she is betraying her or dont reviprocate his feelings he cant let her go no matter what happened.

"What can your king gave in exchange of princess ". He ask.

"Your Highness, our king said even if you ask for our whole kingdom he will gave you for princess kumud"shakti said.

His determination and extent of infatuation of king siddharth for kumud made omkar rage in anger.

"Tell your king that even if he gave his life i will not return princess to him". Omkar said loud enough that his voice echoed in whole courtroom everyone look at him suprised.

"Then i have to say this your highness, be ready for war cause king siddharth will definitely save our princess "shakti said

"So be it, i am ready for the war shakti tell your king we will meet in battlefield "omkar said and went out from the courtroom.

He ask his guard to imprison the princess inside her chamber and not let anyone meet her.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

57.9K 4.4K 36
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
350K 9.9K 57
Everyone always talks about the king and his love who is mostly the second wife, but no one thinks about his first wife. The one who suffers and go t...
11.8M 703K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...
2K 319 11
Aditi,the Princess and pride of kingdom Parvan,never believed in the idea of marriage.Love is nowhere in her thoughts as well.Unaware of the reality...